Catherine's Inheritance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can feed with all your holes and even taste that hot sperm with your ass and cunt while you suck it in."

Catherine's fingers worked her cunt and her ass as Nicole whispered these luscious secrets and they watched together in the mirror.

Catherine sighed, "I love it! I love what I've become! But, Nicole darling, who or what are you? "

"I, my dear, am simply a witch. Think of all those potions, those are my passion, plus the thrill of stimulating anyone to perform any and all debauchery. Master changes whomever he desires into whatever amuses him and serves his hidden purpose. Vampires, witches, demons, succubae, incubi, cum vamps, warlocks, imps, all of us given immortal youth and tremendous power. It amuses him through the long centuries. Open the four full-length mirrors before you. Look! Endless bottles of your own elixir, his cum and your blood, his blood and your cum plus the cum of all your worshippers that flowed down the altar into the waiting urns"

Catherine laughed in delight as the open cabinets revealed row after row of beautiful little urns, each with a ruby-eyed dragonhead stopper.

"Like the elixirs I prepared for your transformation, this liquid treasure is your own. A drop of it will fill your lovers with overwhelming lust. A dash in your own drink will be like the best wine, the best drugs combined. But it is not nourishment. Master's cum and blood have transformed you and will always bring the highest pleasure, but you need mortal cum for sustenance. You will enjoy blood as well, but you don't need it like you need cum, it's merely a lovely dessert. And there's no need to drain the life of any mortal unless you want to for fun. There is a certain unique thrill in taking their body and soul. Besides, all mortals must die in the end and what a blissful death they will enjoy!"

"Ahh, now you have endless time, endless lust and pleasure! You already control the lust of men and women, soon your powers will grow and you'll be able to change your body at will, Double-Ds? No problem, babe! Blood red sex demon? Lots of fun!" Anyway, gorgeous, now you must be famished. You've been out for two days while your transformation completed. So, I think you should change into something virginal white for your first meal as a cum vamp. Over on the chaise, Evette has laid some things out for you."

"Oh my! How innocent and formal." Laughed Catherine picking up a beautifully embroidered and jeweled open thong. Nicole helped her cinch up a gorgeous bridal under bust corset, rolled up the white opaque stockings, so she could slip into five inch mules. "So, now that I'm little miss slut bride, where are we dining, Nicole?"

"In bed, silly. And here comes breakfast now! Aren't they totally hot!"

Giggled Nicole. Two naked young men entered looking a little bewildered, but mostly looking pretty high and horny with rock hard erections bowed up taut against their perfect abs. Nicole had already dosed them heavily with Catherine's new vintage. Catherine walked slowly over to them, loving their hungry gaze.

"Mmmm, you boys look so delicious, all hard and dripping with pre-cum."

Her hunger suddenly became urgent as she took in their scent. Taking their hands, she led them to the bed and with a wicked laugh pushed the blond one down. She quickly straddled him and impaled herself on his hard cock. She loved his look of surprise and delight, as her potent juices made his cock grow huge inside her, bigger and harder with each stroke.

"That's it, lover, fuck my cunt! You've never been so big, have you, darling? No, and you're going to come buckets in my sweet pussy! You, take me from behind and fuck my tight ass!" she commanded the other boy. "Ahh! Fuck yes, that's so good! Yes fuck me hard both of you and give me all your cum!"

Catherine's incredible new pussy and ass sucked their cocks with rippling hunger as she came over and over. The two men both quickly came together, grunting as they spurted jet after jet of luscious cum into her holes. The hot jizz flooded her mind and body with heavenly pleasure as she rode through the orgasms. Her juices and her humping kept them rock hard as they began to fuck her with a possessed frenzy. Her new instincts took over and she rubbed her full breasts into the stud beneath her. She pulled his head aside and sank her sharp fangs deep into his pulsing jugular. Such wonderful ecstasy possessed her as she sucked her first mortal blood. Latched onto his wound, she writhed and bucked on their cocks making them climax once more. Cum and blood surged through in a rush of raw primal lust. In her virginal thirst she felt no restraint and drank the boy's blood until he shuddered with one last jet of cum and died, blissfully.

The other man stumbled back into an armchair in an exhausted daze, not conscious enough to process the wild scene before him. Catherine stood before her mirror triumphant in her vampy glory. Blood dripped beautifully from her smile, cum ran down her stocking legs. She loved herself and laughed, her queenly sexual power radiant and complete. She caressed herself in the mirror, running her hands over the wet and slippery perfect flesh.

Nicole had left before the feeding. Catherine walked languidly to the reeling man in the chair. Through lidded eyes he saw her stunning form and his cock responded as it must. Catherine stroked the massive hardon and licked her lips. She turned her ass to him and watched in the mirror as she lowered herself onto the thick pulsing cock. All the way down she reclined on his semi-conscious torso, spread her beautiful thighs and languidly rotated her hips with that long hard cock filling her pussy that sipped little spurts of cum from his cockhead with rolling ripples of her perpetual orgasms.

She played like this for hours, mesmerized by her own nasty reflection. The boy beneath her had passed into a semi-conscious state, mindlessly blissful, his entire soul an erect cock fucking a perfect pussy. Catherine luxuriated in the feeding, playing with his huge dick. She straddled the arms of the chair so that just his engorged cockhead pulsed just at the entrance to her cunt. She smiled in the mirror with complete delight as she watched her pussy lips suckle his drooling head like a hungry mouth. She could taste the delicious spurts of hot cum that she milked from him. She subtly rotated her hips, she moaned with delicious pleasure, musing about all the wonderful ways the new talents of her thirsty cunt and ass would feed her cumvamp soul.

Waves of orgasms drove her in a nasty dance of short little strokes over his fat slick head, her pussy lips gripping hard, rippling and sucking like a frantic blowjob. Her wild eyes widened in the mirror as a huge orgasm racked her whole mind and body. She watched his enormous shaft pulse with one last explosive load. She watched it swell and ripple as his cum shot into her tight entrance, she sucked the cum in and squeezed it out with her slurping lips until her entire crotch was covered and dripping with the overflow. Streams of cum ran down his shaft.

"Oh fuck, Yes! All your cum, all the cum in the world will be mine! Give it to me!" Catherine screamed with orgasmic bliss and plunged down balls deep to take his last blast before he completely passed out.

Panting and smiling with delight, she slowly rose after a few languid humps, watching his ever hard and huge cock slip from her clenched cunt until it slapped back against his abs, releasing another flood of hot jizz.

She walked to the mirror, scooping the flood of fresh cum from her gushing cunt. She rubbed it all over her over her pussy and thighs, over her firm tits, she licked gobs from her fingers, she worked it into her already dripping asshole.

"Yes!" she whispered, "Yes! The dream is now real; I am a true cum vamp. I will have all I want, all I need! I deserve it, who could deny that? Just look at me!"