Catherine's Inheritance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled down at him, "Thank you, lover, that was sweet."

She snapped the slippery thong back in place, stuck the buttplug in his mouth with a giggle and walked out of the room on her six-inch fuck me pumps.

That sweet buttfuck put her in the mood for more cocks in her ass or better yet cocks in her ass and pussy and mouth. She headed back down the hall to the party, ripping off her chemise as she went. Time to show off. Time to get what she needed.

Catherine slipped into the ballroom unnoticed. It was now a roaring, dancing, orgy.

She laughed to see petite Evette sandwiched between two satyrs getting madly DPed. Every woman seemed to have at least two or three men all over her. The music mixed with a din of moans and orgasmic screams. It all made Catherine hotter than hell.

Over in a dark corner she saw a group of half naked men standing near a column drinking and talking. Just as she noticed them, they noticed her.

She walked towards them like the sex goddess she was. They turned and faced her as if by her command, pulled out their erect cocks and stroked them invitingly. She in turn pushed out her breasts in offering. She stopped five paces away and tore off the latex thong, letting it drop to the floor. Cum glistened in streams down her thighs as she reached the group.

She pushed one against the column, stared in his eyes while she wrapped a silken thigh up around his waist and impaled herself on his rigid cock. He leaned back, she humped his cock while locked in a deep kiss. Another man stepped up and pushed his cock up her slick tight ass. Getting fucked in this standing DP, she reached on either side to stroke the other two men. The cock in her ass swelled and filled her with cum making her orgasm on the cock in her cunt.

Another cock immediately took his place in her ass, a bigger cock, a bigger load, then another cock and more come. The dick in her cunt finally let loose and he pushed her down on a stud lying on the floor below. His cock held straight, she sat right on it and worked it with her sopping cunt. Another hard cock was shoved in her face and she greedily sucked it in while a third cock started fucking her asshole rom behind. Finally all holes filled, Catherine was in a blissful frenzy of orgasms, milking one cock after the other with her spasming cunt and ass. All she knew was cock and cum, oblivious to the gathering group of men and women coming into the shadowy corner to watch the gangbang.

The music was loud and overpowering. The group around her fucked as they watched her mesmerizing beauty soaked in sin. Her breasts, her thighs, her face, her round ass, all her lovely flesh was glazed with cum. She greedily swallowed a dozen loads and took as many in her ass and pussy, which took her to a new level of bliss. It was then, still with a cock pounding her ass and another deep in her cunt, Nicole came into focus before her, kneeling down, grabbing her by the hair she gave Catherine a deep sensuous kiss.

"My beautiful cumslut princess, how nasty you are, how ready you are."

Catherine laughed in sexual delirium. "Yes, I'm so ready, so ready for more, always more..."

The two last cocks came together and Nicole helped Catherine onto her feet to look at her total depravity. Catherine swayed slightly, grinning at Nicole as she slid her hands all over her slippery form, squeezing and pinching, giggling like a blissed out bimbo.

"Come!" Nicole commanded. Unsteady in her heels, Catherine tottered behind her into a separate chamber where a group of robed female attendants awaited.

The doors were shut. The room was silent. Catherine stood while she was gently stripped, thoroughly bathed and rinsed. Only thoughts of cock and cum surged through her mind and body like a drug. No words were spoken as she was made up, perfumed, and dressed, or rather adorned. Nicole replaced one of her nipple rings with a beautiful gold circle and drop pearl.

A fine gold thread was draped from breast to breast and clipped onto the rings. An ornate and multi strand gold chain was wrapped around her waist with a v-shaped filigree falling toward her crotch and a single thin chain clipped onto her clit ring. A golden snake armlet coiled around her upper arm. An amulet hung between her perfect breasts with a golden devil's head, a lewd ruby tongue sticking out from its grinning mouth exposing tiny ivory fangs. She stepped into six inch stilettos and a full-length white satin robe was draped on her shoulders with a gold chain clasping the neck.

Nicole stood before her in a blood red robe over her red latex catsuit. Seven female attendants were in black robes over black latex corsets and leggings. Catherine's mind was still a blissful swirl of cocks but she listened to Nicole with a wicked grin on her red lips.

"Now, Catherine, He will take you, take you into the life you are meant to have, where everything is yours, all cocks, all cum. Walk before us to the altar."

The doors opened. Catherine walked out into ballroom followed by Nicole and the slaves carrying an ornate bowl, an urn and a golden chalice wrought with jewels and symbols. A path cleared for Catherine, the music stopped except for the deep slow beat of an echoing drum. Torches filled the hall with flickering light. In the center of the room was an altar, a sinuously curved white vinyl chaise raised on a platform. The front end was sharply rounded and tapered like a grooved tongue that ran down almost to the floor. The ritual bowl was placed at the tongue's tip.

Catherine stopped before the altar soaking in the adoration of the frenzied throng. They were at the peak of sexual delirium from huge doses of Nicole's elixirs, still groping each other, some studs fucking sluts from behind as they stood in attendance.

Their lust inflamed by her stunning beauty. A dark chant, an incantation, floated around her and mesmerized Catherine. She stood with her breasts and ass thrust out, her arms raised in supplication, her eyes heavily lidded and rolled back. An attendant stood before her, bowed and held up the chalice.

"Drink!" Catherine took it in both hands, raised it high and then drank the thick delicious blood red liquid, in her greed letting it overflow in gleaming rivulets down her chin, throat and breasts.

The crowd moaned in delight. Catherine swayed and cupped her breasts as the powerful draught surged through her. She moved to the drums and the chants in a sensual slow grind. Two attendants approached and raised a pitcher to her neck, chanting incantations as they anointed her body with scented oil until she glistened all over and tingled with an electric lust at the caress of her own hands.

Left swaying alone in the center, Catherine felt the chanting stop, just the slow deep beat throbbed endlessly like a heartbeat. She turned to face an unspoken beckoning. The crowd before her parted and bowed low. From the dark reaches of the hall a tall dark figure approached. It was Him. Her satanic dream lover came to her at last. She glowed for him; she danced for him a writhing wiggling grind.

He slowly strode forth, magnificent, darkly tan, naked, and rippling with muscle. He consumed her with his eyes while she took in his masterly form, amazed at the beauty of his cock that hung down, long thick, rippled with veins and crowned by a fat flaring helmet head. Yes, she would make him hard for her, she had perfected the tease for this one cock. She would make it rock hard and then she would fuck him until her very soul with was replaced by his molten seed.

He was now ten feet from her. The chanting renewed over a throbbing dance beat. She displayed her ass, her breasts, she licked her lips and rubbed her pussy. Turning and bending she spread her ass and cunt for him, plunging her fingers deep in her oiled holes. The thrill of watching his cock rise for her rushed right to her clit sending little clasping orgasms through her cunt. The writhing crowd gasped with her, their copulation grew wild all around her.

Finally his massive cock stood pulsing straight up against his loins. Impossibly long and thick. Not just any slut could survive a fucking by that monster, but Catherine felt only unbridled lust since Nicole's instruction had long prepared her for this ritual.

Catherine approached him as he beckoned her with his searing gaze.

"Master." she murmured.

She stood in display just a foot away. She stared down at his cock watching precum slowly pulse out and stream down the ridged shaft making her literally drool with lust. She gasped when she saw a second cockhead snake up from under his massive balls, pushing them up as it slithered out. Smaller than his fat cockhead this was the head of his tail, pointed at the tip, but flaring to a cock like ridge before it stretched out in its snake like length. It moved toward her like a serpent, pre-cum dripping and pumping from its slit.

She arched her pussy out to it as it touched her, slithering up and down her slit leaving a dribbling slime of cum. She let it run through her hands as it slid up her abdomen, she pushed her breasts together for a sweet titfuck made slick by its spurts of cum. She stuck out her tongue as it made for her mouth and then she sucked deliriously as it fucked her throat. Catherine gagged and sputtered in heavenly obedience, as it pumped delicious cum down her throat. She swallowed as fast as she could and let the rest drool all down her front.

Drugged even higher by the spurting essence, she quivered with pleasure as the cock tail withdrew and slid back to her pussy. It lodged its head just between her lips, just far enough to pump her cunt full of pre-cum. Then it slid below her pussy and slithered easily into her ass, deep in, pumping cum as it thrust. Lodged up her ass, its curved muscled shaft pulled her against her master.

She took his bulging cock in her hands. Her looked down into her lidded eyes and silently commanded her. He slid out of her ass and she dropped to her knees in submission as he passed.

The dripping tail wrapped around his cock like a pumping fist as He climbed to the vinyl altar and sat back against the curved headboard. She crawled to him like a tigress in heat to straddle his massive torso. She paused on her knees, holding his cock up straight between her thighs. The hall went silent, worshipping the master and his goddess, waiting for the consummation of lust itself. Catherine's gasp echoed in the silence as his serpent tail impaled her ass once more, its wicked head knotting deep inside and pulling her down to his straining cock.

She wedged the fat cockhead just within the kiss of her drooling pussy lips. With a slow rotation of her hips she began to lower herself panting and moaning with the stretching of her cunthole. Then with a scream of ecstasy she plunged down to the hilt. The crowd screamed with her as she arched and bucked in a convulsing orgasm.

"Yes! Yes!" she screamed, "Fuck me Master! Fuck my cunt and my ass hard and deep! Don't ever stop!"

He grabbed her hips and drove his unworldly cock in and out with increasing force and speed until Catherine was a spasming fuck doll getting her ass and cunt brutally reamed. His handsome face was contorted into a demonic leer. She was now completely in her dream, the fantasy had become real as her mind and soul slipped completely over to ultimate cumslut.

Raving and delirious with lust, she rode an undulating wave of intensifying orgasms, each spasm of her asshole milking a thick spurt of come from the cock tail until it was squirting out along its veiny shaft, pooling on the altar and running down the vinyl tongue into the ceremonial urn below.

Looking into her master's mesmerizing eyes she felt the thoroughly dark power from which He came. As His evil smile widened she saw His glistening fangs exposed and she longed for her now obvious fate, she begged to be taken. Catherine bent down to his lips, she ran her tongue over the sharp fangs, dripping a little tease of blood into his mouth. The taste drove him to take her. He pushed her head to the side and sank his fangs into her lovely throat. He bucked beneath her, savagely fucking her as He sucked her spurting blood. His venom was almost the last step in her transformation and the final wash of her mortal soul. Her master now completely possessed her. He gorged on the rush of blood, letting it spill down her throat, rivers mixing with the pools of cum in an opalescent white and red swirl, down into the sacred vessel.

When He'd had His fill, He stopped sucking as Catherine heart began to struggle, right to the edge of death He took her. Unlatching, He arched his head back with an echoing animal growl that whipped his worshippers to greater frantic debauchery. He pulled Catherine's limp and moaning body by her blond hair to display her ravaged bloody neck while his cocks still pounded and pumped her slut holes.

Calling out her name he slapped her face to force her rolling eyes barely opened,

"Catherine! Drink from me now! Fill your empty soul with immortal lust as I fill your body with unholy blood and cum. Drink!"

He slashed his throat with a sharp talon and pulled her face to the gurgling wound. Catherine's latched on as the hunger consumed her. Lustful greed inflamed her as she arched onto the pulsing jugular with growing strength, now fucking him back as her hunger for cum matched her drinking. The two fiendish lovers writhed in unison, grunting, moaning, and cursing in mutual consumption. As she gulped down his hot blood, He pulled her hips down hard unto his deep thrusts. Catherine's grasping pussy sucked ever harder as his enormous cock swelled and rippled with rising jets of demon sperm. She arched up screaming in orgasmic rapture, blood streaming down her own bloody throat, as His cum shot into her hungry pussy again and again in hot powerful jets. She ground against his tight balls as the intoxicating flood of jizz pushed out of her spasming cunt to flow in the river of cum and blood. Both His cocks spewed inside her with unholy force that overwhelmed her mind with her own state of continuous orgasm. Her eyes rolled back and she collapsed onto Him as he held her locked in a writhing embrace.

With beastly strength he flipped them over so that Catherine lay with her dripping ass at the altar's edge where he stood pounding her with new leverage. She opened her eyes, licked her lips with a nasty grin and pushed her gorgeous glazed breasts together for him. He bent and sank his fangs in the swell of her right tit and took a long suck while he worked her nipple with his tongue. His final claim, the mark of her master.

Pulling up to her face He hissed, "Now the dream is real, Catherine. The transformation completes with the worship of your subjects. I leave you to them now. Feed from them! One hundred cocks will give you all their hot cum, will give you eternal life, unworldly beauty, complete domination of cock and cunt, my beautiful cumslut!"

He withdrew and disappeared into the dark hall like a vanishing wind. She arched in a convulsion of rapture; her holes gaped and gushed his seed. She twisted and slipped in the slick of cum while the moaning crowd moved in.

Catherine commanded, "Come to me! Fuck me! Worship all my holes! Feed me with the offering of your cum!"

Her slaves followed the ancient pagan urges she raised in their souls. Men ringed the altar stroking their aching erections. All the women were on their knees sucking cocks to fullness or face down working cocks with pussies and asses. They knew their duty was to bring cocks to the edge of orgasm so the men could worship their mistress with their jism.

Catherine had the first stud lie on the altar so she could mount his hard cock. She had three or four to suck in her drooling mouth. Another impaled her ass. They all shot their creamy loads into her with a few savage thrusts they were so enflamed with insane desire. The ring of hardons sprayed her face, ass and back with rope after rope of semen. The men tossed and turned her slippery form to fuck her cunt, ass, and mouth in a ruthless gangbang creating a torrent of slippery essence flowing down the shining vinyl.

The deep pounding music mixed with the screams of ecstasy in the torch lit ballroom throbbed through Catherine's body in time with her constant orgasm. She became the cock and cum she consumed with blissful satisfaction. She was no longer conscious but humping in a trance of primal coupling, sucking, fucking, sucking, fucking.

Finally she slipped from all consciousness as the last of the standing men rutted her sloppy holes and staggered back into the heap of exhausted bodies. Her attendants slipped Catherine onto a silken litter and carried her off to the first slumber of immortality.

The last of the afternoon light streamed into Catherine's Paris bedroom waking her gently. She stretched luxuriously in the lovely sheets, a blissful smile on her full red lips. She was more than blissful. She was euphoric, exhilarated, surging with the lust that she now embodied, and luxuriating in her voluptuous self. Her eyes opened as visions of last night's ritual came back to make her pussy shiver and gush. She ran her tongue over her lips that felt so full and sensitive, and then she ran her tongue over her teeth and gasped in delight as her razor sharp fangs sliced her and gave a little taste of blood before she healed immediately. This curious delight made her slide out of bed and stand straight before her wall of mirrors.

"Oh you wicked thing! Am I a vampire?" she giggled to her amazing reflection.

Her lips were indeed much fuller, her face glowed with perfection, her piercing eyes riveting. She touched her throat where He had first tasted her and saw just two dark freckles to mark the penetration wounds. She reached up to cup her breasts, which had grown to at least a full D cup and were impossibly firm, high, with sweetly puffy areolas and erect nipples a stiff inch long. 'mmmm, so nasty.." She whispered. On the top swell of her right breast were another two freckles where He had sucked her blood.

Her exploring hands traveled down her narrowed waist to the sweet swell of luscious hips and in towards her crotch. Each caress of her erogenous parts made her pussy tingle and when she found her erect clit she shuddered with a sweet orgasm. Catherine's already beautiful pussy lips were lusciously full, her clit engorged and her slit clearly shiny and wet. She cupped her ass as she turned to admire it. So perfect before, it was delightful to see her cheeks even rounder and firmer. Her finger slid into her ass cheeks to the new sensation of her moistening asshole. Rubbing her finger over her hole gave her another little jolt. Her asshole was now more like her cunt, lubing itself over the rim that was as sensitive as her clit.

At play with her pussy and ass, she didn't notice Nicole slip up beside her.

'Wonderful aren't you, Catherine? "

"Oh my god, Nicole, I am so fucking gorgeous! But what am I? What about last night, Master's come made me so high, his cocks were so magnificent and then all that mortal cum inside me, all over me, such hunger, such complete satisfaction! I'm still on the edge of cumming constantly!"

"It is the new you, gorgeous," said Nicole," You are no longer a mere mortal. You are a creature of eternal euphoric lust. You are a lovely kind of vampire, a cum vamp. Cum and blood are now your passion and your sustenance. You are as immortal as sex itself, perfect and immune from all time and danger. Look at yourself Catherine. Now you're even more stunning. Your breasts are so firm and full they look too good to be real, but they are all you.

I think you've found that your pussy has changed delightfully and what about that sweet little asshole? You no longer need it for mortal functions because your body completely metabolizes everything it consumes. So, touch it again, see how wet and slick it is? It's like your pussy, it lubricates, and its rim is like a circular clit. Both your pussy and your ass are hungry sucking mouths that will work cum out of a cock as quick or as long as you like."