Catholic Schoolgirl Coven v BBC Ch. 02

Story Info
The Coven expand as Carlita and Danton spread the seed(s).
2k words
4
2.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In pt 1 Carlita flirted with a hot black guy on Judith's behalf, leading shy church pawg Judith to wish she could go with her inner desires and fuck black cock despite her racist parents and community... She woke up after wandering home through the woods... after disappearing from her parents... as a miniaturized version of herself in that black guy's bedroom, and lived out her desires on the "sleeping" giant, using her doll-sized body to get him off. Now, part two.

Judith was screaming her explosive orgasm in wreckless abandon, howling with delight as she jumped on that towering black cock with her tiny five inch miniaturized body, coated with the ejaculate she had coaxed from the enormous balls when...

Suddenly she landed on her ass on a red and white plaid plastic table cloth in the middle of a big empty room, hearing her screams echoed back to her. She realized she was full size, and that big beautiful cock was gone from her reach. She was coated, full size though she was, in the monstrous load relative to her tiny size, and slipped in a pool of it trying to sit up, to check her surroundings. It was the church meeting room, where she had been when she first made the wish which she believed had transformed her... where Carlita had egged her on flirting with the hot black stud. But now it was the middle of the night, and she seemed to be all alone. She was naked and covered in warm stick goo, which-- she quickly put some in her mouth-- tasted fucking delicious! But-- she heard footsteps coming and tried to hide, but there was nowhere. She didn't know this place and the flourescent lights above cascaded into bright glare one row at a time, till she saw a lone nun in the distant doorway, hand on the lightswitch. Oh no!

The nun saw the voluptuous blonde teenager, with jiggling bosom and bulging booty cheeks, trying to slip away on the streaks of monster jizz, though she couldn't know that's what it was, but she did cross herself and whisper something. Judith was terrified of what would happen when the nun asked her what had happened, so on a wild impulse she started pretending - to be a ghost! She started moaning in a low voice and slinking towards the doors. "Stay back, sister. I am not of this world. Do not come closer!"

"My goodness!" cried the nun. "Is this a vision, are you the virgin mother, as I have seen in my dreams! I have dreams of a woman such as you, who comes to me when I ache and makes me warm and touches parts of me... I thought it was wrong, but, is it you, Mother Mary?! Oh God!"

"Yes, um," said Judith... "My Child, I have come to give you my blessing. It is good those feelings you have with me." She backed into the push-bar of the door to the parking lot. "I wish you to have more dreams of me, and... I have left you a gift, of a saintly discharge, this spiritual juice, all over the table and floor, which I ask you to clean up, and... it's ok for you to taste it, for it will make you feel warm again. But get it all, cause it is precious and we can't let anyone see it, so maybe get a mop. Amen.'

Then she pushed through the door and sprinted, nude and delicately sploshing cute little barefoot monster-jizz footprints, trying not to stub them on the pavement, fleeing with her massive bouncing tits glistening off into the stuffy suburban moonlight.

"It's a miracle!" whispered the nun, Sister Constance Abernathy, crossing herself and making a palm print in a thick pool of the saintly discharge, bringing it to her face, smelling it, rubbing it all over her mouth and dripping it down her throat. "Oh God, so delicious-- A miracle!"

Judith felt a little bad about the lie she told the nun to escape, but only just a little. She ran into a wooded area next to a convenience mart, hiding from the cars on the main drag, and thought... 'maybe I was able to improvise that bit about the cum being divine because... well, I just had the best fuck of my life. I mean, something strange happened back there that turned me into a freaky little doll thing - but that cock! I loved it!

Maybe it was a miracle... Fuck if I know, all I know is I'm naked and hiding behind the quick-pump and I need to think of my next move! Carlita lives a few blocks from here.. I wonder if I can make it like this. It's gotta be 2, 3 am. It's not that busy around here this late, there's a couple stoners outside the gas station and if I cut through the back, it's a straight shot through the woods from what I remember, I think I'll end up behind Carlita's street.

Meanwhile Carlita had fingered their other schoolfriend, Belissima to her first lesbian orgasm outside the window where Judith had just disappeared from to surprise the nun. And Carlita, having explained the doll version of Judith was a result of a magic spell Carlita AND the naked black guy, who had been pretending to be asleep while tiny Judith rocked his cock, knocked on the front door.

Danton came to the door with his boxers in his hand, not on, still fully nude. Belissima blushed when their eyes met, as Carlita greeted him, "Hey Danton."

"What's up Carly? Another friend of yours? She's stunning."

"Hi, I'm Belissima," she said. Danton held out his hand to her and his extended arm was low and almost parallel his restiffening extending cock. Belissima shook it shyly while Danton held his boxers-holding hand against the door. "Come in!'

He smiled as he barely edged out of the way, ushering them both inside but forcing Belissima to brush past him... short frilly-skirted thigh dragging across the half-flaccid prod. Carlita pushed through and bumped Belissima ass to ass forcing further contact and Belissima's eyes came close to Danton's as the halfstiff cock dragged down past the skirtline to push top of uncut meat to white bare thigh.

"You're more than welcome," said Danton, wildly turned on by the lovely Carlita biting her plump red bottom lip as she passed and blushing harder.

"No time for that, now," said Carlita. "Get your pants on, Danton. We have to get back to my place, the spell sent Judith to the place the wish took place. That means she'll be closest to my place and I'm sure she'll head to me. I have to be there to help her make sense of her 'dream'."

Wandering through the woods, while the headlights flashed past occasionally on the main road, the grass and tree branches slapping her naked skin, Judith felt something. She felt gigantic, first. Because she had been small, in front of the largest cock she had seen, and tamed it, now wandering through the woods back to her normal size... She thought her eyesight was sharper. Maybe she could see tiny worlds in the grass and ground beneath her, that there were layers to it all. Maybe she was tripping from the overdose of pheromones covering her, swimming inside her belly. She felt like she imagined a werewolf might feel when it met its first full moon. Or when a curious shy white church girl with amazing pancakes serves her first black monster cock.

She knew she didn't want to lie to Carlita. She would try to tell her what had happened to her, and Carlita probably wouldn't believe her, or think she had gone crazy or been abducted and drugged... But she knew somehow it had happened, and she had to share it, to make it real. She loved it, it had happened, and she had to let someone know.

Carlita lived with her step-mom and her bedroom was the basement, so she didn't have to throw rocks at a window or climb a drain pipe, she just snuck past the automatic motion lights to knock on the basement door. She was scared, to show up at her best girlfriend's house naked with a crazy story of being shrunk and having her way with a giant, getting off a sleeping black guy. Here we go, she thought.

The door opened, and Judith, panting from the trot through the woods, longed to see a friendly face. She looked up and saw - the same face she had stared up, a long way up, when she was crawling as a tiny thing on that giant's body, the hard jawed black face, smiling back at her. She began to gasp but looked from his face, to his bare chest, to... two bare chests, white, big breasted, at his sides, then up at their faces. It was Carlita and Belissima, full frontal nude in the basement doorway at four in the morning, two lanky fingered black hands draped over their shoulders over one each of their boobs.

"Hi Judith, I'm Danton. We weren't properly introduced, when you..." Danton said. He used his knuck to pull a dallop of remaining semen from her hair, pushing her bangs behind her ear and eating his own seed seductively staring in Judith's eyes. "You remember."

"Carlita?" Judith asked, trembling in the night.

"It's okay, babe. Come in, sweet. I've got something to tell you. I'm a powerful witch, Danton here is a warlock also known as a Wizard, and yes it all happened, little miss hairy twatter. It's time you, and Belissima, joined us and we expand our coven." They walked inside the room and closed the door.

"Umm, okay..." Judith said. "Wow."

"Did you guys hear that?" John Dixon said, coming out of the bushes. He pawed at the boner lump in his pants.

"Yeah bro. That dude is fucking those three chicks and they're fucking witches?" said Mike Lox. "God I was hoping she was a wood nymph the way she was wandering naked by the quick-pump and scurried away into the woods."

"Mike you're still high as fuck, wood nymphs aren't real that's mythology." John said. He didn't realize he was wanking himself through his khakis.

"No, of course not. Only witches and hung black warlocks fucking wandering nude blondes... with asses like... oh fuck she was hot... I just wanted to..." Mike said.

"I know bro. I would just love to watch her... getting fucked by that guy," said John.

"You're a fag. Look at you pulling your cock. I bet you'd suck a cock if you could watch that?" said Mike.

John realized his hand was pleasuring himself and that he was blazed but also that he felt weird being outside this house, for some reason. Like something was emanating from behind that doorway that he either needed to get inside... or...

"Mike, I'm so high I'd suck your cock if we could watch some hot interracial porn at your house," John said, surprised at himself.

"Uhhh..." John looked at that basement door. "Ok, let's go. But I'm gonna be thinking of that blonde babe and... we have to come back here sometime soon."

"Deal," said Mike, but instead of turning to go, he kneeled in front of John, and silently began to undo his belt. John stared in disbelief, while john palmed the bulge and moved to the zipper. They both kept eyeing the door in the moonlight, wondering if it might open and they be cursed or invited in. The zipper undone, Mike pulled John's cock over the trouser flap...

"We don't want to get caught by..." John said.

"This is just to seal the deal. To make sure we don't back out once we get to my place." Mike said. And then he opened his pink white boy mouth and took his friend inside. It felt delirious;y wonderful. John burst with a huge splash of cum.

"Ohhhhhhhmmmmyyy...." John said, shuddering with delight as Mike swallowed the load with John's cock in the back of his throat. He only pulled it out slightly so he could feel it splash on his tongue and taste it, gently fucking the ejaculating dick with his gulping wet lips suck.

When John finished, Mike lovingly kissed the tip of his stoner buddy's penis, and said "To be continued at your place, bro."