All Comments on 'Cathy and Chris Ch. 15'

by Crazeems

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Delightful.

What a wonderful story. Brought a smile to my face.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Great series!

BGeorgeBGeorgeabout 13 years ago
Excellent series!

Loved your story! Hot sex, moving emotions, a very touching and compelling read! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Tomba56Tomba56about 13 years ago
Loved it

I have really enjoyed this series, I'm saddened to see it reach a conclusion. Great characters, hot sex and just enough drama to make it feel "real". Please consider revisiting the family at a later date to allow your fans to get an update on them. Do they have another child, does Danny do well in his further education, does Cathy become a Solicitor? So many things that could be explored without taking away from the original. Thank you or your efforts and I'll look forward to more submissions in the future.

northlandernorthlanderabout 13 years ago
A really Enjoyable Series

A great series, believable characters, a good plot, and not just one but two soldier wanabees. Really enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Great story and I am looking forward to another story from you !

Great reading with a very happy ending with a bit of drama mixed in !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well done

Very enjoyable reading. Good plot. Good characters. Enough sex. Nice writing. Give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thanks

Great read great story. More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Would love to read more about this great group of characters. You left a lot of threads that could be followed up.

GentleVikingGentleVikingalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

Very much looking forward to more of your work.

Flesh things out a bit, expand the characters and cut down on the sex and a novel should indeed be feasible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A short comment

after reading the whole series my response is I am surprised. It is a very good story and not expected. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it page for page. Very good job for a short story. There is a book here with plenty of potential. As a man I was caught up in the whole venue. Thank you.

racoon1174racoon1174over 12 years ago
Unexpected

I'm not usually one to read British and European writers, I find there's always some bit's of jargon that don't translate and I get frustrated as it takes the enjoyment of the story away from me. This however was one of the best series I have read here. The sex scene's were hotter then hell, the character interply and emotion as well as the development of the different characters was all truely excellent!! Thanks so much for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for a great read. a story of good people who end up happy. What's not to like?

Latinlover15Latinlover15over 11 years ago
Great series

Spent 3 hours reading this and it was time well spent, you wrote this to a point that I felt sympathy for the characters bravo mate,,seriously good stuff, great ending to boot 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I couldn't tear myself away from this series - it was excellent, a nice way to spend a Sunday. Thank you for such an amazing story xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Story

Nicely paced, well written, just enough tension to keep it going, sweet ending, five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Brilliant

Outstanding, a great read please continue to put stories like this together! 5 Stars!

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
thoughtful humaan interest story

for those commentators, who complained about Cathy's erratic behavior in earlier chapters. Do not have the experience of trying to convince abuse victims to accept assistance and protection from their abusers.

This story displays the chilling effects of years of psychological, verbal and physical abuse upon women and children. How often those around the victims, even close family and friends can fail to comprehend the damage being inflicted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Great read and thank you for having an ending to the story

SAV12SAV12over 5 years ago
A VERY GOOD STORY

THIS STORY IS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES ON THIS WEB SITE. I READ IT TWICE AND LOVED IT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My 2 cents

One of the best stories I have read on this website. The characters, the plot, the emotions, ect. I enjoyed the story and thanks for your time and imagination.

SAV12SAV12about 4 years ago
STILL

THIRD TIME AROUND AND STILL LOVE IT!

Lions86Lions86over 2 years ago

was a good story i do think the will she wont she dragged on a bit long. but it was a very nice romantic story that ended perfectly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done.never did figure out why she wouldn't let go of the past, but all's well that ends well, right? Some grammar errors, and being American I had some trouble with your slang, but it was a good storyline, had all facitites, love, hate, drama, good sex, attempted rape, I'd say the works, so again well done, and keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What a stupid twist. Love story in the making turned nasty.

Shame.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous