Cathy & Mark: A Sibling Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not really. You slept most of the way home. Do you remember anything after we got home?" I probed further.

"Not really. I remember you helping me get out of the car. I'm assuming since I woke up in my underwear that you must have helped me get undressed and tucked me in," she said as she smiled bashfully.

"Yeah, I hope you don't mind, but I didn't want you to have to sleep in your dress. Don't worry, sis, it was dark and I didn't see anything a brother isn't supposed to," I laughed as she sat there in bed across from me in her revealing bra.

"I trust you, big brother. You're a gentleman. Thanks again for last night. I owe you one!"

"Oh yeah, you did say at one point last night that I looked like Patrick Swayze," I chuckled. "I just figured that was the booze talking."

"Oh, you're handsomer and much more of a stud than he ever was" she said as she leaned over to give me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey sis?" I asked, pausing for a moment to think of how and whether I should broach the subject of what really happened last night. The part that she had apparently blacked out during and can't recall.

"Yeah, Mark?"

"Uh...," I thought better of it and stopped myself. "I better give you some room and let you get dressed. Gordon and Janet have tickets for a golf tournament today so they left us a list of chores that we need to get done before they get home tonight. I figured if we got started on them right away, we could get some pool time in today. It looks like it's going to be a hot and sunny day. You want to meet up at 1:00 by the pool?"

Yeah, I chickened out on asking her about the elephant in the room and figured it best if we just moved beyond last night. No sense embarrassing ourselves further and making things uncomfortable between us for the rest of the day.

"Yes! The pool sounds awesome," Cathy practically squealed. "Oh, and thanks again for breakfast and for being such a gentleman last night, big brother."

I smiled and nodded. If only Cathy knew that I had jacked-off to thoughts of fucking her twenty different ways last night, I don't think she would be complimenting me for being such a gentleman. I told Cathy I would see her later and excused myself. I proceeded directly to my bedroom and locked the door before I rubbed another one out while thinking nasty thoughts about my little sister. I had to relieve some of the pressure before I was able to start on the day's chores.

As I mowed the lawn, trimmed the bushes, and cleaned out the garage, last night replayed in my head. As I relived that evening in my mind I started to have my doubts about Cathy's possible feelings for me. She was drunk and clearly not thinking straight. I convinced myself that I was foolish to think that Cathy might be the least bit interested in me sexually. I mean, I'm her brother. Brothers and sister aren't supposed to have sex together. There are reasons for that. Maybe siblings have sex in imaginary erotic stories, but not in real life. Right?

With my chores done by 1:00 that hot and sunny Saturday afternoon, I was eager to put on my swim trunks and hang out by the pool with Cathy. I texted her to let her know I was headed to the pool.

"I had to drop Dad's suits off at the dry cleaners and stopped at the mall on my way back to pick up a little surprise for you. I think you're really going to like it!" Cathy texted back.

"I can't wait to see it!" I texted her back.

"Really? :) I'm so excited!!!" She responded.

"Just hurry up and get your sweet little ass home, squirt." I texted.

She texted me back a bunch of heart emoji's.

What the hell was that all about? Did my sister and I just flirt with each other? I couldn't tell anymore what was real and what I was imagining. I told myself that it doesn't really matter anyway because it's not like anything was or is going to happen between us. She is my sister and I am her brother and that is that. The sooner I stopped thinking about her, the better. I needed to find another girlfriend fast.

I had almost fallen asleep on my lounge chair by the pool when I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey Patrick Swayze! I'm home!" Cathy giggled as she walked out of the house to the pool carrying two beers and wearing what must have been one of the smallest string bikinis I have ever seen. Her jet black hair was pulled back and up in a bun. She had worn her hair that way before, but for the first time ever, I noticed what a long sexy neck and shoulders my sister had. As I glanced further down at her body, all I could do was stare. What was she thinking?

"I hope you didn't pay too much for that swimsuit, squirt. There's not a whole lot of fabric there," I joked nervously.

Cathy walked slowly towards me as if she was a model on a runway. "This is your surprise big brother! Do you like it?"

She stopped and pirouetted to give me a good look at her new bathing suit, front and back. Her bikini top barely covered her breasts and she had some under boob peeking out from underneath her top. Her bikini bottom wasn't a thong, but it rode low enough to expose part of her sweet little tush and those cute dimples on her lower back. It appeared from the small amount of fabric on the front of her bottoms that she had waxed or was closely shaved. I thought of the wonderful implications if just one of those strings holding up her top or bottoms accidentally came undone.

"Well? Do you like it?" she asked with a huge grin on her face.

What happened to my shy little sister? That was my surprise? She bought that skimpy little bikini just for me? "Yeah, I like it, sis. A lot! But Gordon and Janet will never let you wear that to the beach."

"I know. I just bought it to wear when we hang out here by the pool," she said as she casually handed me a beer. "Here, I figured we both deserved a cold one from Dad's stash after all the work we've done around here today."

She made it sound like she bought that bikini solely for my benefit. Cathy sat down at the end of my lounge chair with her back turned to me and handed me a tube of suntan lotion. "Would you rub some of this lotion on my shoulders and back? I don't want to burn."

I squeezed the greasy lotion on my hands and roughly applied it to her back.

"Mark!" She said sternly as she turned her head back to look at me. "Take your time. You're doing it too rough. It feels like you're missing some spots. Make sure you get every part of me. I don't want streaks on my back. Please?" She begged sweetly.

I guess I was getting a little nervous touching my sister's body while she was wearing that sexy bikini, and especially in light of what transpired between us last night. I slowly inhaled and exhaled, focusing on my breath, trying to calm myself down. I'm not doing anything wrong here, I told myself. I'm just rubbing lotion on my sister's sexy little body, while she's sitting before me practically naked in a tiny string bikini she bought solely for my enjoyment.

"Here, I'll lay down and that may make it easier for you," she said as she pulled up a lounge chair right next to mine and laid down on her stomach. She untied the string to her top in the back. "Try not to get any lotion on the new suit. Okay?"

I got up off my chair and was glad Cathy couldn't see my erection tenting my swim trunks. I knelt down next to her and took my time. I slowly massaged the lotion onto her shoulders, and patiently worked my hands down to her mid back.

"Hmmm... much better," she moaned.

As I applied the lotion, I tried to avoid her side boob, but Cathy was stacked and they were hard to avoid. I accidentally grazed the sides of her breasts with my fingers. Cathy squirmed a little but she didn't say anything or tell me to stop.

"How are you feeling, sis? How's your hangover?" I asked, trying to make small talk. Suddenly, I was getting nervous talking to my own sister.

"Much better, thanks to that wonderful breakfast you made me this morning," she responded. "Not to mention the wonderful job you're doing right now. Your hands feel really good when you take your time."

I gently worked my way down Cathy's curvy back and worked my fingers into her cute dimples visible just above her gorgeous ass. My sister had a shapely butt, which was just the perfect size for her frame. I imagined how each ass cheek would feel if I could only apply lotion to them and held them in my hands. I pictured myself grabbing and squeezing her ass cheeks apart and exposing her butt-hole and pussy so I could stick my face in between her and lick up and down from her little cunny to her asshole and back and forth again.

Just when I thought I was done, she told me not to forget her legs. How could I forget those luscious legs? She had long and lithe legs and I imagined what they would look like wrapped around my waist as I fucked her. When I ran my fingers over and across her upper inner thighs, coming precipitously close to her pussy, I'm pretty sure I heard Cathy stifle a moan. This was an area of her body I'm pretty sure she could have reached of her own accord, but she didn't stop me. I lingered there perhaps a bit longer than was necessary, but she didn't hurry me up. I stared at that small patch of bikini, which was the only thing keeping me from seeing her pussy. My fingers were less than an inch away from her pussy, but they may as well have been on another planet.

What was I thinking allowing myself to get worked up like this? When I finished caressing my sister's legs and inner thighs, I jumped in the pool hoping the cool water would take care of my throbbing erection problem. When I got out, I had what I once read is called a "chub," a partially swollen penis, in a semi-erect halfway state between "ready to fuck" and "ready to take a painful piss." Cathy was watching me so my semi-erect cock should have been somewhat obvious to her through my wet trunks. She looked at me and smiled. I covered my shorts with a towel and laid face down on the lounge chair on my stomach.

Without saying a word between us, Cathy got up off her lounge chair, and started applying lotion to my back, returning the favor.

"That feels nice," I said.

"Good. I'm here for you today, big brother. Your wish is my command. I owe you for the great time you showed me last night. Best birthday ever."

My sister's dainty fingers gently and lovingly applied and massaged the lotion to my back. I hadn't felt a woman's touch like this since Lacey and I broke up months ago. This felt different though. Lacey was never this gentle or caring. She never did anything like this for me. It was always about her. Cathy made sure to get every part of my exposed back and sides.

She even rubbed lotion on the inside of my legs and thighs, which we both knew I was capable of reaching on my own. Like me, she dwelled there longer than what was reasonably called for. At one point her hand accidentally brushed up against my balls through my suit. My erection was swiftly returning and I'm certain she would have noticed.

"Want another beer, big brother?" Cathy asked, when she finished. "I'll go grab us a couple more."

I watched her as she strutted back to the house. She seemed to be swaying her hips purposely, showing off her gorgeous ass and body for my pleasure. Or was I just imaging that, now that I was seeing my sister in a whole new light? The mix of the hot sun, the cold beers, Cathy's skimpy bikini and her tender touch were getting to be too much for me to process. I felt like I was reading too much into Cathy's every action. Looking desperately for a sign from her. But a sign for what exactly? What was I hoping for? What did I think was going to happen between us?

We sipped on our fresh beers as we sat together at the edge of the pool, our feet dangling in the water. We were sitting so close to each other that our thighs were rubbing right up against one another.

"So, do have any big plans for tonight, big brother?" Cathy asked between sips of beer. I stared as she picked the bottle up to her mouth and wrapped her lips around the edge of the bottle, secretly wishing it was my cock instead.

"No. The guys are all busy tonight. They have girlfriends to keep happy."

Cathy inched closer to me, which I didn't think was even possible, and placed her hand on my knee. "I'm sorry about you and Lacey. You deserve someone who will treat you better than she did. Someone who will appreciate you for what a great guy you are."

"Ha! If only I could find someone as nice and thoughtful and pretty as you, squirt. I would be a happy man," I replied.

Cathy smiled from ear to ear and blushed, then changed the subject. "Can you stop calling me squirt? I'm not little anymore, you know."

"So I've noticed," I said looking over Cathy in her revealing bikini. I couldn't believe I just said that to my sister even though it clearly made her smile. "But you're right. You're a woman now and I should treat you accordingly. I won't call you squirt anymore."

She placed her head on my shoulder. "So what do you want to do tonight?" Cathy asked.

"How about we just hang in and get a pizza and watch a movie? I know it sounds boring, but after last night, I just want to chill. Does that sound too mellow for you?" I asked.

Suddenly since last night, I became interested in spending all my free time with my sister.

"That sounds nice," she said. "I like spending time with you, big brother."

I noticed her hand was still resting on my knee where she placed it minutes ago. I took her hand in mine and held it and looked at how beautiful my sister was. Her deep brown eyes, her full lips, her button nose. There was nothing more I wanted in the world than to reach over and kiss her fully and passionately on the lips, just as she had kissed me last night. Does she remember kissing me last night, I wondered?

"Cathy?" I paused.

"Yes Mark?" She said as she lifted her head off my shoulder and looked at me curiously.

I was getting up the nerve to ask her about last night's kiss and whether she meant the things she said to me, leading me to believe that she was interested in having sex with me. I don't know what I was more afraid of; that she would say no, or that she would say yes. Either way, it occurred to me that our entire relationship would be irrevocably changed if I made some kind of move on her. I don't know if I was ready for that.

As much as I wanted Cathy, I also didn't want to lose her as a friend and a sister. If I was wrong, and I totally misread her intentions, she would lose respect for me, thinking I was some kind of perv creeping on his own sister. While Cathy's amorous advances on me last night could easily be blamed on the alcohol, I had no excuse if I made an advance on her and she rejected me.

Instead of asking Cathy about her feelings for me or simply leaning over and kissing her, I chickened out again. I put my beer down, smiled at her and nodded towards the pool.

"You want to jump in?" I asked.

"Oh. I thought maybe you were going to ask me something else," she said sounding somewhat disappointed.

"Like what? I asked.

"Oh..., nothing. Never mind. Yeah, let's get wet," she said as she put down her beer and prepared to jump into the pool.

We both jumped in together, still holding hands, which seemed like a perfect metaphor for our relationship. We horsed around a bit in the pool and Cathy jumped on my back with her arms across my shoulders and neck and wrapped her arms around my waist. I could feel her wet breasts pressed against my back. I dived backwards, dunking us both underwater, and Cathy and I fell apart. As I broke for the surface, Cathy rose up in front of me and again wrapped her arms around my neck and shoulders and her legs around my waist. Her face was directly in front of mine as we both bobbed together in the water as one.

"I've got you and I'm not letting you go!" Cathy said.

"What if I don't want you to let me go?" I asked.

As soon as those words left my mouth, time seemed to freeze.

Cathy's face was mere inches from mine. We looked into each other's eyes, both of us searching and both of us apparently finding what we were looking for. We didn't say a word to each other. Our lips came together like they were magnetically drawn to one another. Unlike Cathy's attempt to kiss me last night, this time, I did not pull away. We kissed just long enough to realize that neither one of us had any objections to what was happening. We both wanted this. When we finally broke our kiss, we looked into each other's eyes again and smiled. Our lips met once more, this time our tongues slipping in and out of each other's mouths.

When we stopped to catch our breaths, I had to finally ask, "Did you mean everything you said to me last night? Do you really want me, in the way that I hope you want me? Or were you just drunk and playing around with me?"

Cathy looked at me with those beautiful big brown eyes. "Does it look like I'm kidding around? Yes, I remember last night and I meant everything I said, Mark. I guess the alcohol made me a little bolder than I might normally have been, but I've wanted you for a long time. I've wanted you so bad, it hurts."

"Well, we'll have to do something about that then, because I want you too, Cathy."

My sister leaned in and whispered in my ear, as if she were telling me a secret, and in truth, it was a secret. "I love you, big brother. Is that wrong of me to love my own brother?"

"No, it's not wrong. We're both adults now and it feels right," I whispered.

Cathy put her head on my chest and started quietly sobbing.

"Why are you crying? Did I do something wrong? What's the matter?" I asked.

"It's just that I can't believe how happy you're making me right now. I've dreamed of this moment for a long time. I've had feelings for you for a while, but you never seemed to notice. I used to listen to you and Lacey in your bedroom making out, and I would imagine what it would be like to be in her place. I'm sorry Mark, but I was so relieved when you and she finally broke up."

She continued, "I tried to fight these feelings I have for you, but last night was so magical. At first I thought maybe you were disgusted by my behavior when I came on to you so strong last night, and that's why you didn't come to bed with me or kiss me back. I thought I blew it with you. But I see now that you were just being a gentleman. You could have taken advantage of me in the state that I was in last night, but you didn't. That makes me love and appreciate you even more. Come on, let's get out of her and go inside and let me show you just how much I love you, big brother. I told you I owed you."

Cathy and I got out of the pool, grabbed our towels and dried ourselves off. She let down her hair and was bent over, drying her long hair with her towel, when an idea occurred to me. I furtively looked around the yard and seeing as how we have a privacy fence enclosing our backyard, and no one could see us, I thought I would take the opportunity to try something bold. When Cathy was done drying her hair, I grabbed her by the hand. She looked at me and flashed me that gorgeous smile of hers.

"Cathy, before we go into the house, there's something I've been wanting to do from the moment you walked into the backyard in your new bikini," I explained. "Turn around and I'll show you what I've been wanting to do."

Cathy hesitantly turned her back to me, all the while looking back at me over her shoulder with a puzzled look on her face.

"What are you doing, big brother?" She asked.

"Something I wanted to do from the moment I saw you in your new string bikini. This..." I said as I pulled on the strings of her bikini top, watching it fall off my sister's body and onto the ground.

"...and this," I said as I pulled and untied the strings from both sides of her bikini bottoms, exposing her fully naked body in our backyard. I quickly removed my damp shorts and pressed my raging erection firmly between her ample naked ass cheeks. I reached around her and squeezed and massaged her breasts with my hands. I kissed her neck and shoulders as my hands continued to explore her curves, her taught belly, down to her womanhood. Cathy began to moan as my hands and fingers finally reached for her moist pussy.