Cathy & Mark: A Sibling Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She backed her ass up even tighter against my cock and twerked her ass up and down the length of my shaft, while I found and rubbed her swollen clit with my fingers. I stopped and backed away from Cathy a bit and aimed my raging hard-on directly between her legs just below her ass, as I grabbed hold of her hips with both hands and began to pump. I could feel the warmth and wetness of her pussy lips slide up against the length of my shaft while her thighs squeezed my cock. Cathy gasped and bent forward slightly to accommodate me, moving her hips back and forth so that her damp pussy lips were rubbing up and down the length of my cock.

She turned and looked back at me again. "You can't put it in me. I'm not ready for that yet. Okay?"

I nodded. It had been my intention to slip my cock in my sister's pussy and fuck her from behind right there in the backyard. Admittedly, not very romantic, but I was ready for some raw, unbridled, lustful sex. However, Cathy clearly wasn't ready for that big of a step yet and I respected her wishes. I was more than happy to get away with doing this nasty stuff with my sister. For the time being, fucking Cathy's thighs and rubbing my cock up and down against her wet pussy lips was about all I could handle anyway. I was about ready to explode and couldn't hold back any further.

"I'm gonna cum, baby," I announced. My hips thrust forward as my pubic bone bumped into her ass one last time. My knees got weak and I got lightheaded as I shot several large ropes of cum that felt like it was shot it out of a cannon.

"Woah! That's a load, big brother. Were you saving all that up just for me?" She giggled as she turned around to hug and kiss me.

I stepped back after our long passionate kiss and took a moment to enjoy my sister's sexy body as she stood there bare naked in our backyard in the afternoon sun. I admired her large firm breasts and large pink areola and erect nipples. As I glanced down, I confirmed my suspicion that Cathy had her pussy waxed and trimmed. She retained a little landing strip just above the entrance to her cunny. She had what I guess you would call an "outie vagina." That's when a woman's inner labia protrudes out over her outer labia and are visible. Sorry if that sounded a bit technical, but looking at Cathy's meaty pussy got me really excited again. I was looking forward to examining and exploring her pretty little girl in further detail.

"You're beautiful, sis," I said as I lead her to a lounge chair and instructed her to lay down.

"I thought we were going inside?" She wondered.

"We will, but this can't wait any longer," I said as I kneeled down at Cathy's legs and gently parted them. She put up no resistance. I gazed at my sister's meaty exposed pussy. This time, there was no bikini to block my view. I kissed her inner thighs and slowly worked my way up to her cunny, teasing her and purposely holding off making any contact with her pussy. I wanted to build up the anticipation for her. I could tell it was working because she was squirming and trying to thrust her pelvis up toward my head hoping I would get the hint.

Her girl smelled like a heady mixture of coconut from the suntan lotion, musk and sweet molasses. I finally capitulated to her unspoken desire and lightly kissed the folds of her labia, which were still warm and wet. I licked the length of her pussy lips and gently parted them with my tongue, revealing her hidden but now swollen clit and the entry to her vagina.

My sister's natural juices were an intoxicating cocktail, both sweet and tangy. I alternated between flicking my tongue and rubbing my fingers over and across her clit. Her body twisted and writhed in the lounge chair as I serviced my sister's womanhood. As I continued, I looked up at her face which was contorted in beautiful agony. The face she made is a face that most brothers will never ever get to see their sisters make. She worked her fingers through my hair and when she started pulling on my hair, I sensed that she was about to orgasm. She held my head still in her hands and firmly between her thighs, while her whole body shuddered and shook.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Yes! Yes!" She shouted, loud enough for our neighbors to hear. We didn't care any longer. We were in our own world.

I leaned forward and Cathy and I kissed for a good long while, with our tongues deep in each other's mouths, out there in our backyard, both of us totally naked, in love and lust with one another.

"Let's finish this inside now. Okay?" My sister suggested.

I picked my sister up in my arms, like I did the night before, and carried her sexy naked body into the house. Except this time, there would be no doubt about what either of us wanted as I gently placed Cathy down on her bed, and crawled in next to her. She kissed me and I didn't pull away like last night. Her soft, warm body wrapped around mine as our hands roamed over and explored each other's bodies.

I wanted Cathy more than anything else in the world in that moment, but this was all happening so fast. We hadn't even stopped to consider the ramifications of what we were doing. We had both willfully surrendered to our unbridled lust and passion. It's as though our brains became disengaged from our bodies and our raging hormones possessed us. We were speeding ahead like runaway trains.

"Cathy. I think we should talk first before we go any further. I know we both want this. I know I do, but this is going to change our relationship forever," I mused.

"Good. I want our relationship to change. I've had time to think about this, and I want to be your lover, Mark, and I can also still be your sister. You're not losing a sister, you're gaining a girlfriend," Cathy reasoned as she planted kisses all over my face.

Lover? Girlfriend? These are concepts that I hadn't even considered. I just wanted to have sex with my sister and fuck the consequences. I hadn't had time yet to analyze the implications of what having sex with my sister even meant. Cathy told me she loves me, but I hadn't told her that I loved her back. I wonder if she noticed. Yeah, I loved her, but the question was whether I was "in love" with her. I didn't want to lead her on into thinking we would automatically become boyfriend and girlfriend just because we had sex. She clearly wanted a serious relationship. What if I wasn't ready for that and she ended up resenting me? In that case, I would be losing my friend and my sister. I don't know if I could handle that.

"Why are you being so quiet, Mark? What are you thinking about?"

"I don't know, just that this is happening so fast. You do realize that what we're doing is wrong, don't you? I mean, a brother and sister aren't supposed to have a sexual relationship with each other. What would happen if Gordon and Janet found out? I can't imagine it would be a cause for celebration. We have to consider that before we go any further," I blurted out.

Suddenly a look of disappointment washed over Cathy's face. A tear trickled down her cheek. I wiped it up with my finger.

"Mark, I love you and I don't care what our parents think. They don't have to know. No one has to know. It will be our secret."

"Oh, Cathy. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. I want you as much as you want me. I just want to make sure that we both know what we're getting into. I don't ever want to hurt you. I don't ever want to do anything to disappoint you or let you down," I said, trying my best to reassure her that everything was all right, even though I harbored some doubts. All I really knew for certain in that moment was that I wanted to fuck my sister and I was blowing my chances trying to reason through the unreasonable.

I smiled and pressed my forehead against hers and peered into her eyes. "Let's not waste this beautiful moment," I said.

As we kissed, our bodies once again pressed against each other in a passionate embrace, I immediately got another erection. Cathy reached down to fondle my resurgent cock with her dainty hands.

"You have a big penis, big brother," my sister marveled as she tugged on my erection. "I touched a boy's penis once and jerked him off last year after senior prom, but I've never sucked on one. I never really liked the idea of putting one of those things in my mouth. But I really want to put your penis in my mouth," she confessed.

"I'll help guide you. Start slow by licking the tip and then up and down the length of it. You don't need to put it in your mouth right away. Tease me a little bit first, but not too much," I instructed.

"What's this clear stuff coming out of the tip? Is it pee?" Cathy innocently asked.

"No. That's pre-cum. It's something that happens when a guy gets excited. Touch it. See what you think," I suggested.

Cathy wrinkled her nose at the proposition, and was hesitant at first. But she was curious. She took the tip of her middle finger and touched the tip of my cock with it, taking with her a little dab of my sticky pre-ejaculate. She brought her finger up to her eyes to inspect it and rubbed it between her fingers. She looked at me with this naughty smile on her face and slowly brought her fingers to her lips and licked my sexual fluid from her fingertips.

"Tastes a little salty. I think I'm ready for the main course," she said, again with a devilish grin. I think my sister was enjoying being a naughty girl for once.

She looked me squarely in the eyes as she licked up and down the shaft of my cock as I instructed. With the next step she kissed the head of my cock, until she finally, teasingly slid my knobby head between her voluptuous full lips. Soon my sister had several inches of my cock in her warm and inviting mouth. The fact that this was my sister sucking my cock was not lost on me. Once again, another beautiful sight and feeling that most brothers will never get to witness or experience with their sisters.

Cathy was a quick learner and confessed to having watched a few porno's, so she wasn't as much of a novice cock sucker as she originally led me to believe. Slowly, she took me fully in her mouth, and soon enough, I could feel the back of her throat with the tip of my cock. That sent me over the edge and I warned her that she was going to make me cum.

"Isn't that the idea?" She giggled as she popped my cock from between her lips and bobbed her head up and down on my cock faster and faster, building up friction, until I finally shot several loads into her mouth. It was too much for her to swallow and some of it came dribbling out around the corners of her mouth. I couldn't believe I was still capable of cumming that much after having shot two loads already that day.

After draining my balls, Cathy sat up proudly, wiping her mouth and chin with her hands and licking the residue of my semen off her fingers. "So! How did I do? Did I do that as well as Lacey does?" She asked sincerely.

"Don't ever compare yourself to that tramp," I admonished her. "You're so much prettier and sexier than her. She never made me cum that hard."

Both of those statements were absolutely true. Cathy smile and blushed. I knew I had said the right thing. As we laid there in bed, Cathy resting her head on my chest, I wanted to know more about Cathy's sexual experiences.

"Cathy, can I ask you a personal question?"

"You just came in my mouth and your cum is swimming in my belly, so I don't know how much more personal it can get than that," she rightly pointed out.

"Yeah, I guess you're right," I chuckled. "I know you said you only touched one penis before in your life. Does that mean you're still a virgin?"

"Yes, big brother, I'm still a virgin. I've never had sex with a boy, other than that hand job I told you I gave to Scott Masterson after senior prom. That, and what we just did. Are you disappointed I'm not more experienced?" She answered innocently.

"Are you kidding? That makes it even more special. I guess what I want to know is, do you want to have sex with me? I mean, you know... do you want to actually, you know... fuck?" That didn't come out quite the way I intended. I was less than articulate, trying to choose the right words so not as to offend my sister.

"Yeah. I mean..., I thought about it a lot already and I know now that I want it to be you that takes my virginity. But we can't do it now. I want to take our time and it's getting late and the 'rents are going to be home soon. Plus, I'm getting hungry," she said.

Cathy reached over to her nightstand and grabbed her cell phone. "Shit! Mom texted earlier and they're on their way home. They might be here any minute. We better get showered and dressed."

Just then we heard our parents' car pull into the driveway. Cathy ran to the bathroom and started the shower, while I ran to my room and got dressed.

I went down to greet Gordon and Janet and chatted with them about the golf tournament, when I realized Cathy and I left our swimsuits and empty beer bottles out by the pool.

"Your father and I are going to go back out tonight to have dinner with the Martin's and the Pomeroy's. Have you kids eaten yet?" Mom asked.

"No. We were going to order a pizza soon and maybe hang in and watch a movie," I said as I nervously eyed my father staring out the back patio door at the pool.

"Where's Cathy?" Mom asked. "I texted her but she never texted me back."

"She's upstairs taking a shower, I think." I said quickly heading towards the back patio door.

"Did you kids get all your chores done?" My father asked. "Looks like you left a mess around the pool."

"I mowed, trimmed, and cleaned out the garage like you asked. Sorry about the pool area. I'll go out right now and tidy it up," I said as I rushed past my father and out the back patio door. I scooped up our swimsuits and our towels and empty beer bottles and wrapped them in the towels to hide them. When I got back in the house, I ran to the laundry room and dumped the empty beer bottles in the bin and dropped our towels and suits in the hamper.

Cathy came down the stairs minutes later in her bathrobe and a towel wrapped around her hair. She was smiling and humming a tune. She looked like she was glowing and walking on air.

"Cathy, didn't you get my text?" Mom asked.

"Sorry Mom! Mark and I worked hard around the house today and I must have been in the shower when you texted me," Cathy said convincingly.

"I don't know. It looked more like you kids were busy having fun out by the pool," our father interjected. "I just hope you weren't drinking my beers again."

"Oh Gordon! The kids worked hard today. Don't be such a grump," Mom offered in our defense. "I'll leave you kids some money for pizza."

"I'm heading up to take my shower, now that squirt is finally out. I hope you didn't use all the hot water, squirt," I shouted as I looked at Cathy and winked. I was trying to make things appear as normal between us as possible. If I didn't tease Cathy a little, our parents might think something was up. My sister stuck her tongue out at me, just like she used to do before we became secret lovers.

I was in the shower and lost track of time as I thought back to the events of the day. I have to admit, I felt great all over. I couldn't get the memory of Cathy and her sexy naked body out of my head. The way she smelled and tasted overwhelmed my thoughts. I could still feel her lips pressed against mine. Her tongue exploring my mouth. Her fingers exploring my body. My cock in her mouth. My mouth on her pussy. I was missing her already. Was this the stirrings of love?

I started to get an erection thinking of Cathy. My fourth of the day so far. That might have been a record for me. As I was dreaming of my sister, the shower door opened and in she strolled. She wrapped her arms around me from behind and grabbed my stiff cock in her hands and jacked me off there in the shower. I came for the fourth time today. Another personal record.

She turned me around and we kissed passionately as the warm water fell on us. She lathered and washed my hair and scrubbed my back, arms, chest, ass, cock and balls, and my legs. She turned the water off and she toweled me dry and patted me on the ass.

"Pizza should be here soon. Let's get dressed and I'll meet you downstairs in the family room," she suggested.

We had eaten our pizza and started watching some terrible Netflix movie, when Cathy cuddled up next to me.

"You want to go upstairs and get in bed?" I asked.

"No, not yet. I was hoping we could discuss something first," she said. "Mark, I've been thinking. I want my first time..., OUR first time together, when you take my virginity, to be special. I'm nervous about it and it's a big step for me, regardless of whether I'm doing it with my brother or some other guy."

"Sis, I'll do whatever you ask. What do you have in mind?" I inquired.

"I was thinking we get a hotel room one night next weekend. We'll need to plan ahead and make reservations. Maybe dinner first. You know, like a real date. Is that something you think you would want to do with me?"

"Absolutely," I said without hesitation. "I'll make the plans and you don't have to worry about a thing. How does next Friday night sound?"

"That sounds wonderful," Cathy said as she smiled and kissed me.

We cuddled and kissed for a while on the sofa until our parents got home. After our parents went to bed, I walked into Cathy's room in my underpants as she was getting ready for bed. She was brushing her hair while standing in front of her dresser mirror. She was wearing nothing but a one piece night shirt that went down to her knees. I stepped up behind her as she put her brush down on the dresser. I put one arm around her waist while the other moved her hair to the side so I could kiss and nibble her ears, neck and shoulders.

Soon, my hand that was around her waist was freely roaming all over my sister's body. I pulled her nightshirt over her head so that she was standing there in front of her mirror fully nude, watching my hands explore every inch of her sexy body. I traced my hands across the curves of her waist and hips, causing goosebumps on her flesh. I lightly pinched her nipples and squeezed her firm ample breasts.

I turned my naked sister around and led her to her bed. She pulled down my underwear and we got into bed together. We kissed for a while and felt each other's bodies. I couldn't believe I had my fifth erection of the day. As my hands wandered to my sister's pussy, I inserted a finger past her slick labia and into her wet hole. She felt warm and tight. Knowing she was a virgin, I was surprised that I couldn't find her hymen.

"Sis, if you're a virgin, isn't your hymen supposed to be intact?" I wondered aloud.

"Not necessarily. I'm pretty sure it broke when I inserted a tampon the first time I used one. It was painful to insert and there was blood, but I had just had my first period, so of course there was blood involved," she laughed. "Does that bother you?"

"No. Of course not," I said. "I'm sort of relieved, because I've read that a woman's first time can be painful because of that. I wouldn't want to cause you any pain, sis."

I finger fucked my sister to orgasm and she gave me a bit of a perfunctory hand job, which was fine with me, as my cock was honestly getting a bit sore from all the friction. We both fell asleep for a while until my sister woke me up around 3:00 am.

"Mark? We're not going to be able to sleep with each other every night like this. You know that right? Cathy whispered to me in the dark. "We have to be careful. We can't let our parents catch us."

"Gordon and Janet almost never come upstairs," I reasoned, as our parents' master bedroom was on the main floor.

"I know, but all it takes is one time. I'm sorry, but I won't feel comfortable sleeping together until we get a place of our own," Cathy said.