Cathy & Mark: A Sibling Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reluctantly got up and trudged back to my bed. A place of our own? That sounded pretty serious. How were we going to accomplish that, I wondered? I have a well-paying job in the auto industry as a certified CAD designer (I took an online courses) and have been saving most of my money since I stopped spending it all on that bitch Lacey. I had enough saved up for a security deposit and several months' rent and living expenses, but certainly not enough to make a down payment on a house. Also, Cathy was supposed to start college at Michigan State in the fall. How was that supposed to work? I might be able to get a job transfer to my companies' Lansing office, but how would we explain our living together to our folks? I suppose I could tell them it was a mandatory transfer and had no choice but to share an apartment with Cathy to save money.

Suddenly, I had a lot of life-changing decisions to make. I realized that if I wanted to fuck Cathy, and continue to fuck her, she was going to make me work for it like I would have to with any other girlfriend who wasn't my sister. But as I laid there in my bed all by myself, I was already missing her body lying next to mine. I felt her absence. I didn't like how that felt. Is that what love is? I fell back asleep reminding myself to make hotel and dinner reservations for next Friday, when I would be taking my sister's virginity.

That Sunday was a frustrating day for me. Upon waking, I immediately made on-line reservations for dinner at a fancy four-star restaurant for Cathy and me at 7:00 that upcoming Friday night and a hotel reservation at a nice hotel downtown.

"Come on kids! Time to go. Dad's already in the car. We don't want to keep him waiting," my step-mom shouted at us from the bottom of the stairs.

Cathy came out of her room at the same time I came out of mine. She looked great. She was wearing a tight white tank top and a tight short white mini-skirt. We said good morning to each other at the top of the stairs and gave each other a quick peck on the lips.

"How did you sleep?" My sister asked.

"Not great. I missed you," I confessed.

"Me too," Cathy said as she smiled. "Look, Mark, we're going to have to watch how we act when we're around our parents. I may want to touch you or kiss you and you may want the same, but we're going to have to be chill so they don't get suspicious. As much as we may want, there can't be any public displays of affection. Okay? I know it's going to be tough for the both us."

I nodded in agreement. It would be tough being in such close proximity to Cathy and not being able to reach out and touch her or kiss her, but she was right. We had to be extra careful. We had to act like normal siblings.

Our family went to Sunday Brunch at the golf club and had a tee time afterwards. I had golfed with my sister and parents many times in the past, but this was the first time that I kept my eye on Cathy almost the entire time. I watched her as she exited the cart and selected her clubs. I eyed her as she approached the tee box and bent over to stick her tee in the ground. She looked sexy as she swayed her hips back and forth before swinging her club. I watched the bounce in her step and the bounce in her breasts when she got off a good drive. Hanging out with my sister and our parents together was uncomfortable now that Cathy and I had become lovers. We had to be on guard how we acted around each other so our parents wouldn't become suspicious of our new taboo relationship.

Cathy came into my room after the parents went to sleep and crawled into bed with me while I was watching videos on my IPad.

"What's up, big brother? Anything good on?" She said before she gave me a kiss.

"Not really," I said as I threw the IPad to the side. "I couldn't keep my eyes off of you all afternoon while we were golfing. You looked so fucking hot."

"Aww, thanks, sweetie. You looked hot out there too."

"I almost forgot to mention that I got us a hotel room and made reservations for dinner for Friday at 7:00. Unless you have other plans, would you care to join me?" I asked in a jokingly formal manner.

"Let me check my calendar," Cathy joked as she scrolled through her cell phone. She paused for effect. "How lucky! Looks like I happen to be free that evening."

"I'm glad you can make it," I laughed. "So, do you want to sleep in my bed tonight or should we sleep in your room?"

"Let's try sleeping in our own beds until Friday. I know it's gonna be tough, but I feel really weird doing anything when Mom and Dad are right downstairs. Please don't be upset with me,' she begged.

"I'm bummed, but I understand," I shrugged.

I unveiled my plans to Cathy about getting a job transfer and moving into an apartment with her in East Lansing, while she attends school.

"Oh my god, Mark! I was thinking the same thing! You are the best boyfriend ever," she gushed.

"Are you sure that's what you want to do, sis? Live with your brother as boyfriend and girlfriend? It's a huge step," I remarked.

Cathy smiled and hugged me. "I've had a lot longer to think about these things than you, big brother. I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Mark."

"Well, that's a pretty long time. That's quite the commitment to each other," I concluded.

"You have work tomorrow. Get some sleep. I love you, big brother," she said as she gave me a good night kiss.

"Cathy...," I said as she was getting ready to walk out of my bedroom. "I love you."

She ran back to the bed and kissed me and smiled. "You don't know how happy you make me, Mark."

That next week was a long one, sleeping apart from Cathy and having her turn down my nightly sexual advances. I put in for a transfer at work and to my surprise, it quickly got approved. Turns out there was an immediate opening in the Lansing office and they needed someone almost immediately. My boss was so happy that I was willing to transfer that I got a slight raise and money to help with moving expenses. I couldn't wait for Friday evening to tell Cathy the good news.

I was actually getting more and more nervous as Friday evening approached. It felt as though I was getting married. In truth, it was very close to that. I was about to make a lifetime commitment to one person, my sister.

I told Gordon and Janet that I would be spending Friday night at Kev's house. Cathy told our parents that she would be spending the night at Liz's house, so she arranged to have Liz cover for her. Cathy was best friends with Liz and shared everything with Liz. She even told Liz about what we were planning on doing Friday. I thought that was a bit risky, but apparently Cathy had shared her secret crush on me with Liz, who had been encouraging Cathy to go for it and make a move on me for awhile.

My sister explained it to me one night. "Liz thinks you're hot, big brother. She thinks you're a great catch. She totally understands where I'm coming from. She suggested I stop waiting for you to make the first move and for me to take matters into my own hands. She said if I wasn't going to do something about it, she would make an advance on you herself. I couldn't let her get to you before I took my shot. So you have Liz to thank."

Friday, I headed directly over to the hotel after work to check in and get ready for my date with Cathy. Cathy was getting herself ready for the evening at Liz's house where I was to pick her up at 6:30. When I got there, my sister looked stunning. Her hair was done up and she was wearing a sexy little black mini dress. How was it possible for her to look both so sweet and innocent and so seductive and sexy at the same time? I felt a strong stirring in my loins knowing that I would be making love to my beautiful sister later that evening.

I got out of the car and opened the door for my sister to get in. Liz hugged her and they whispered something to each other as Cathy got in the car.

"Be gentle with her tonight," Liz said to me with a tear running down her face.

I hugged Liz and thanked her for everything she had done for the two of us.

"I believe in true love, Mark," Liz explained. "Cathy's had a crush on you for as long as I can remember. She's a sweet girl and she deserves a nice guy, and who better than her own brother?"

I parked in the hotel parking structure and we walked hand in hand to the restaurant, which was just up the block. We were both a little nervous. We both felt as if we were on our first date, and in some respects, we were. They didn't check our IDs so I ordered a bottle of Champaign and we toasted to our newfound love. That's when I broke the news to Cathy about my job transfer. She immediately texted Liz with the good news.

After dinner, we grabbed her overnight bag from the car and headed up to our hotel room. I had placed a single red rose for Cathy on the bed and had another bottle of sparkling wine on ice. She said she was going to change and would be right out, though she must have been in the bathroom for at least 15 minutes. It was worth the wait though when she stepped out of the bathroom with her long black hair down around her shoulders and dressed in a lacy black bra, panties and garter set. I was absolutely speechless.

I got up off the bed, still wearing my suit and tie. She came up to me and grabbed me by the lapels and kissed me. She helped me take off my jacket and untied my tie. She slowly unbuttoned each button on my shirt, kissing my chest every time she undid a button. I handed her a glass of sparkling wine and we clinked glasses as I made another toast:

"To my beautiful sister, girlfriend, and lover and to our undying love."

We kissed again and fell back onto the bed together. We definitely took our time undressing each other.

First, I pulled off her panties and had her position herself on her hands and knees on the bed. I told her I needed dessert since I hadn't ordered any at the restaurant. I grabbed her ass cheeks in my hands and placed my face right there in between them. I licked and kissed her sweet little asshole down to her pussy and back up again. Her pussy was virtually dripping on the bed sheets with a mixture of my saliva and her natural lubrication. It didn't take long before I brought her to a shuddering orgasm, just from eating her pussy.

She said it was her turn for dessert as she undid my belt buckle and pulled down my pants. My erection was obvious through my underpants, which I wouldn't be wearing for much longer. My sister forcefully pulled down my shorts, stripping me completely naked, and dropped to her knees. She kneeled before me wearing nothing but her bra, which I quickly unsnapped. She must have watched some porno's or had been practicing on a dildo, but Cathy had transformed into an expert at sucking my cock. She was sucking and slobbering on my pecker like her life depended on it.

"I want you to come in my mouth, baby,' she instructed.

"No, I'm saving my next load for your virgin pussy. I haven't had sex or masturbated all week," I explained.

I helped Cathy up off the floor and we got into bed as I positioned myself on top of her. I poised the tip of my erect cock at the opening of her pussy. The folds of my sister's labia were swollen and wet. She lifted her hips up in an effort to make penetration easier. She reached down with her hand and grabbed my stiff cock and rubbed it up and down against her wet slit, getting the tip of my cock wetter still. The tip slipped right in to her pussy without obstruction, which was to be expected considering the amount of natural lubrication we were both producing in our excitement. I slowly pushed down on Cathy and entered her vagina inch by inch. I was about an inch shy of 7 inches before I think I hit the back of her cervix. She wrapped her legs around my waist and arched her back and hips forward in an attempt to accommodate that final inch. Finally, I was buried in my sister's pussy balls deep.

We had been fairly quiet up to that point, but as soon as my cock entered her pussy for the first time, Cathy encouraged me to go further and deeper. She wasn't loud and she wasn't a screamer, but she was into talking dirty during sex.

"That's it, big brother. Fuck your sister. Fuck her virgin pussy with that big, hard cock of yours. Show your sister how bad you want to fuck her tight little virgin cunny hole. Yeah, that's it! Your sister's little pussy is your pussy now. You own it," she whispered while nibbling on my ear.

The feeling of my cock inside my sister's tight little cunt was about all I could handle but her dirty talk was pushing me towards the edge of orgasm.

"I'm about to come, sis," I grunted.

"Cum inside of me, big brother. Shoot your load deep inside me. I want to feel you bust in me," she exhorted.

"Are you sure you don't want me to pull out? "I asked.

"No. Bust in me," she commanded.

I didn't ask any questions. I did as I she wanted and shot what felt like copious amounts of cum against her cervix. At that very same moment, she pulled herself into me as she dug her fingernails into my back, and she muffled a scream. She was lost in pure ecstasy. After I discharged my load deep up into my sister's womb, I fell on top of her, both of us breathing heavily, both of us slick with perspiration. I rolled off of her and we laid side by side catching our breaths. Cathy leaned over and laid her head on my chest.

"That was incredible, big brother," she gasped. "You are an amazing lover."

"I can't believe you let me cum inside you like that. Why didn't you want me to pull out? Are you using birth control?" I asked.

"No. I just wanted to feel your cock cumming inside of me. I figure if I get pregnant, it was meant to be. I'm not ashamed to have your baby, big brother," my sister said nonchalantly.

"What?" I shouted and sat up in bed. "Are you kidding me? That's not even funny. That's nothing to joke about."

"I thought it was funny," she said before she burst out laughing. "Don't worry. I'm on the pill. I went to the clinic on Monday. There's not going to be any baby. At least not yet!"

Not yet?

Cathy and I ended up finding a married student apartment on campus at Michigan State University in the fall. I transferred to my new office and things were going smoothly. That is, until our father was in town for work and dropped in on us at the apartment unexpectedly. He could have texted or called, but he said he wanted to surprise us. Cathy and I had just gotten done having sex and it was pretty obvious what was going on between us. There was no hiding the fact that what was supposed to be my bedroom had never been used, other than as a study for Cathy. We confessed the nature of our relationship to him, but he just told us how disappointed he was in us, and left in a huff without saying another word. Both parents of course blamed me for corrupting their sweet innocent daughter. They're convinced I brainwashed her.

I hope you enjoyed our story. I wrote it after meeting our new friends Jen and Jason, another sibling couple that live down the hall from us in our apartment complex. Cathy and I had never met another real life brother and sister couple and we were thrilled to find that they lived right down the hall from us. Jason told me how he wrote and published the erotic story of how he and his sister met and fell in love in the series called "The Photo Shoot."

Jason asked me if I would also be interested in sharing our story with you good readers of Literotica, to which I readily agreed. Reading sibling incest stories was a real turn on for Cathy and me and it led into some great sex. But perhaps more importantly for us, it has been helpful to read these stories knowing that we're not alone in the world when it comes to brothers and sisters engaging in sexual relationships. We believe that it's a beautiful thing when two people realize their love for one another, and act on it, even if they are brother and sister.