All Comments on 'Cathy Ch. 01'

by antlerBoy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Cathy's slave

Most excellent story. I too am a lover of pregnet women and had an affair with a lady whose husband didn't give her the attention that she required. This brings back a lot of memories and I am looking forward to more chapters.

don87654don87654almost 20 years ago
Fucked up!!!!!

Your plot is all screwed up. You are catering to some social norms in this fantasy land that has no meaning. She was already preggie, so it would not have hurt for him to have shot/squirted his cum into her. Like tomorrow, who would have known, as her bod would have only expelled it like she was pissing.

You obviously think that the reader will give you a higher score for garbage like this? Think again...I'll downgrade you every time I get a chance.

mannydcampmannydcampalmost 20 years ago
Nice

I totally disagree with Don. I love the idea of stopping short of fucking or him cumming inside her. Its different then the norm here. The idea of these two friends playing but at the same time showing some restraint is hot.

Besides it can allways go further at some other point in time.

Jackie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
think before you write

"Feel me shoot all over your pregnant clit.?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
DON is the idiot!

He didn't cum in her because they both thought that it would be CHEATING more than his cumming on her! DOH!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Has Potential .. or not

OK ... if this is in fact Chapter 1 of a story that will develop into a relationship, then maybe not a bad start. However if this is your best shot, then all you have done is offer a good reason why good fences, or at least closed doors and drapes make good neighbors. She is just a simple immature tease that needs a slap on her ass instead of goo on her tummy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I know she doesn't want to cheat but.....

...what the hell would you call it when you're rubbing another man's cum into your slit & really, what harm would actual fucking do? She's already preggers!!! Hell, have at her, you idiot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
It's still cheating

Are they going to tell her husband that she rubbed his cum in her cunt? Would he be expected to be happy with it if they did? If not, then it's cheating, pure and simple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
What a Jeark!

Well... Good story, but what a jeark this guy is!

I would stick my prick and my balls in this girl!

Respect? Come on!

What?s the difference after all.. Cumming on her means respect? Once failed, then go for it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Truth Stranger than Fiction

Well, the truth IS stanger than fiction! Interesting story.

Wonder about a "loyal" pregnanat wife who purposely dress to seduce her neighbor and does everything to get him into her, but stops short with the guilt complex words, he's your best friend, I'm his wife we can't do this. But it is ok to shoot all over me, but don't touch me. Wow!!

A sequel is needed and I do hope one or 2 more chapters are written to tell us how the "relationship" proceeded with the three of them; she and the writer as well as her husband

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous