Cathy FL Pt. 08

Story Info
Final chapter of the fun times with Cathy.
3k words
4.7
4.9k
6
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Driving to the restaurant Cathy was being very quiet. We were about 1/2 way through our 30 minute trip when I broke the quiet.

"Are you alright? You are awfully quiet and my experience with you is that you are very upset when you are this quiet."

"I am just thinking about what I am doing."

"Having second thoughts?"

"Not second thoughts. Maybe reality is setting in. If I am pregnant I am going to be a mother. Am I ready for this?"

"Well not unusual questions for any parent. Caroline had the same feelings with Stewart. You will be a great mom. Being a parent is scary. Going alone would be even scarier. I am willing to support you in whatever you want to do."

"Thanks. Glad to know you are willing to help me. I want to be a mom but do not see a husband in my immediate future. Really glad you agreed to help me."

"No problem, I enjoy being your private sperm bank."

Her hand flew off the steering wheel and smacked me on the shoulder, "Smartass."

We changed subjects and rolled into the restaurant. The group of about 15 people was on the patio looking out over the ocean. Noticed that Cathy was not drinking.

Had dinner watching the ocean, danced some with Cathy, Val and a couple of other women there. Overall a nice enjoyable evening.

Was sitting at a table alone for a minute when Val came by and sat down.

"You have an extra key to your room?"

"I do, why?"

"I left my bag there and wanted to swing by and grab it on my way home. Getting ready to go, I will leave the key on the table."

I handed her one of the keys, "Okay, will I see you tomorrow?"

"Probably, I will be in the office and you are meeting with one of my clients."

I stood up and hugged her and whispered in her ear, "I really enjoyed playing with you. Take care of Cathy."

She pulled me closer, her tits smashing against me, "I will. Maybe we can actually fuck sometime."

We let go of each other and she left. Cathy came back over a few minutes later.

"What is your schedule tomorrow?"

"I have a breakfast meeting at the place across from the Ft. Lauderdale office at 7:30 and then pretty much in meetings till about 3 when I need to leave for the airport."

"Ugh, you and your early meetings. Means I will have to get up in the dark to get you there."

I smiled, she was never much of a morning person.

"What's so funny?

"To get me there? Does that mean you are spending the night?"

She seemed surprised, "That's okay isn't it?"

"Of course it is, another night naked with you, what could be better."

"You fucking me again."

"I can do that. Want to say our goodbyes and head back?"

We went around talking to some of the group and headed to the car. Cathy retrieved it from the valet and we got in. She was adjusting the seat back to where she could reach the pedals. I leaned over and whispered in her ear.

"Take your panties off."

She looked at me and grinned wickedly. Quickly looking around she pulled her hem up, grabbed her thong and pulled it off handing it to me. I threw it in the back seat.

Cathy finished adjusting her seat and put the car in gear driving us out of the parking lot. Traffic on South Beach was kind of heavy and it was hard to reach across and play with her when she was having to shift gears. Still I had managed to slip one of the straps of her dress off of her arm. We got out onto the open highway headed back to the hotel. Ran my hand up her thigh, brushing across her pussy. She moaned quietly, opening her legs a bit more to give me better access.

"You are going to make me have a wreck," she groaned as I slid a finger into her.

I was leaning over kissing her neck as I slowly pushed my finger into her. She groaned. As I worked my finger in her she began to become very wet. We drove like this for a few minutes my hand working her pussy. The car then began to slow, looking up I could see we were exiting the freeway.

Cathy reached over me to shift gear, "I think you are going to have to give me some room here."

I nodded as I pulled my soaked hand from her and she sighed. Rolling to the stop light I brought my hand up and tasted her. She looked at me as I did and licked her lips.

"Want a taste too?," I asked.

She nodded yes and I placed my fingers on her lips. Cathy sucked and licked them until she heard a car behind us honk. The light had changed and we were sitting there.

"Stop till we get to the hotel, it's right around the corner," she said.

"Okay," I said as I sat back up in my seat.

Pulling up to the hotel Cathy pulled up to the valet. He must have gotten an eyeful of Cathy's pussy as he eyes went wide as he opened her door and she slid out.

She came around the car to me and we went inside.

We moved quickly to the elevators and started up. Cathy turned to me and pulled me in kissing me.

"I can't wait for you to fuck me again."

Smiling down at her, "I think I got one more in me tonight."

Squeezing my hardening cock she said, "I think you do too."

The elevator arrived at my floor and we quickly moved to the room. Entering the room I could hear music playing softly but did not remember leaving it on. As I moved further in I could see a dress and panties on the floor. I looked back at Cathy who mouthed the word "Val" and I nodded. Moving across the living room to my bedroom we could hear Val moaning.

"Yes fuck me, pound me hard. Oh yeah, right there," we could hear Val say as we moved into the bedroom and closed the door.

"I thought she was just dropping by," I said to Cathy.

"Well, it sounds like she found someone to hang out with. I think we should stay on our side, no telling who she is with."

"I got more than I can handle right here," I said as I pulled her in and kissed her.

As I kissed her I slid her straps off of her shoulder and slid her dress down her body. It fell to her feet leaving her naked.

Cathy broke away from the kiss and stepped back. She smiled, took my shirt and pulled it over my head. Moving down, she unbuckled my pants and pulled them down with my underwear. I was now naked with her.

"That's better," she said.

I smiled and led her to the bed. She laid on her back and I moved to taste her pussy. The teasing during the trip had made her very wet and I wanted to enjoy the taste of her. Cathy moaned as I dove into her pussy, holding my head and pushing against my tongue. Pushing my tongue into her made her hold my head harder as she humped my face and moaned.

"Oh damn, that feels good, keep doing that,"

I was tonguing her and as her clit emerged it took it and sucked on it. Cathy tensed as I worked on her clit, sucking and licking it. She was getting wetter and I worked to lap up all of her juices. Her breath was becoming labored and I sensed she was right on the edge.

"Yes, oh god, yes," she cried as the orgasm hit her. Cathy's legs wrapped hard around my head as my tongue probed into her and I lapped up the juices leaking from her. She continued humping my face and after a minute or so she started to relax. Loosening her legs she let my head go.

"OH FUCK, that was intense. My whole body was tingling."

"My pleasure, you taste wonderful when you cum like that," I said as I slid up her body. My cock made contact with her pussy as I began to kiss her and she tasted herself on me. Cathy spread her legs further, then wrapped them around me to pull me in. Slowly my cock pushed into her soaked pussy.

Cathy sighed as I entered her fully, "Fuck me slowly, then cum in me."

I did not say anything, I just began to move my cock in and out of her. Cathy just watched me as I hovered over her slowly fucking her. We kept the slow rhythm up, my cock moving in and out her. Occasionally I would pull back to just the tip in her and she would push back trying to draw me back in.

She closed her eyes and a contented smile on her face. Her pussy was pulling on my cock, wanting me to dump my seed in her. It was so wet and hot. I was enjoying the feeling of the long slow fuck, just watching her as I did.

I slowly picked up the pace, her squeezing my cock starting to have an effect on me. My cum was starting to build up, getting ready to explode into her.

Sensing I was getting closer, Cathy wrapped her legs around me to pull me in deeper to her. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Fill me up again, cum in my unprotected pussy."

Right as she said that I pushed as deep into her as I could as the first shot from my cock blasted into her. She smiled at me as my cock pulsed into her as I held my cock deep in her.

After a minute I rolled to her side. She turned to look at me.

"Thank you for trusting me. When you got here this weekend I was not sure I wanted to do this. Then you fucked me, took my unprotected pussy, I decided to give it a try. I hope this works out, I really think I'm ready to have a baby."

"Well we certainly did everything we could this weekend to make it happen."

Cathy snuggled next to me, her warm body pushed against me. Soon I could tell from her breathing that she had fallen asleep. I untangled myself from her and went to the bathroom. Finished up and looked in on Cathy, covered her up and went to the living room. The door to the other room was open now and the light from the bathroom was on.

I went to the kitchen and got something to drink. Was ready to go back to bed with Cathy when I noticed that Val's clothes were still on the floor. My thought was that she had left, but apparently not. Walking to the door of the bedroom I could see Val laying naked face down on the bed.

Standing at the edge of her bed, I looked down at her naked body sprawled across the bed.

I was looking at her ass when she said, " Oh hi, hope you don't mind that I am still here."

Smiling at her, "No, it is quite alright. The view is definitely very nice."

"Glad you like it, wish you could have explored it more."

"Well, it looks like someone has enjoyed it."

She smiled, "Somebodys."

"Oh really, tonight?"

"Yeah they just left. Two managers from the office. It was my first time being DP'ed. So fucking intense, never felt so fucked. I can still feel their cum leaking out of me."

I sat on the bed next to her. "I leave tomorrow. Hope you will take care of Cathy if she gets her wish. She is going to need support being single and pregnant."

Val rolled on her side facing me, "I know, if she is, and I hope you did it, then it will be a lot of interesting talk around. We have talked about it. I am there for her."

I smiled, leaned down and kissed her forehead, "Thanks."

Val smiled, "No problem. Okay if I stay? Don't really feel like driving home."

"Whatever you need, just remember the checkout is at noon."

"I know, I have to be in the office in the morning. Wish we could spend some time, but I am spent and you need to get back to Cathy. You know she loves you."

"I know, but she knew the rules going in, not leaving the wife and kids."

I patted her ass, smiled and went back to Cathy in the other room.

The alarm was too loud. I reached over smacking it till it stopped. Cathy groaned as I fell back into the bed.

"You and your early meetings."

"Hey, it's not my fault the client wants to meet for breakfast."

"I know, but I would rather just stay here in bed with you."

"That would be very nice, but life goes on. By the way, Val is still here."

She just groaned as I got out of bed.

I went into the kitchen to start the coffee.

Had just poured a cup when Val came in, still naked like me, "Oh good you made coffee. I need some."

"Help yourself," I said as I poured Cathy a cup and started to walk out of the kitchen.

"Wish I could have some special cream," she said, running her hands over my cock as I passed her.

"Oh that would be naughty," I smiled as I went back to where Cathy was.

"I'm not kidding," she laughed.

"I believe you."

Walking into the bedroom, Cathy had actually moved to sitting up. Trying to get comfortable in the bed she grimaced a bit.

I sat her coffee on the nightstand next to her, "You okay?"

She smiled,"Yeah, I'm actually a little sore, have not been fucked like we did this weekend in a while."

I leaned in, kissed her then headed off to the shower.

Was about half way done when Cathy joined me. Taking the wash cloth she proceeded to wash my body. Paying particular attention to my cock and balls, making sure they were very clean.

She finished then rinsed me off with the hand held wand. I went to help her and she just grabbed my hand.

"I really am sore, let me do it."

"Okay,"

I stayed in the shower with her as she finished up and we held each other under the water for a bit. She seemed to be withdrawing a bit. Thought that she is distancing herself because I am leaving and it's time to get back to the usual.

Finished getting dressed and went back to the kitchen. Cathy was finishing up. I heard the other shower stop and Val came out draped in a towel that really did not hide anything. She moved to get more coffee.

Val looked at me pouting, "Like it better when you don't have any clothes on."

Cathy walked in and looked at Val and shook her head. She stepped over to Val and kissed her lightly on the lips.

"Thanks for being so supportive. I really appreciate what you are doing for me."

Val hugged her, "Whatever you need baby."

They held each other for a minute and finally Cathy broke away, "We need to go."

Grabbed my stuff and headed for the door with Cathy following me.

"I will probably see you at the office," Val said.

"Sounds good," I replied as I headed out the door.

We rode down in the elevator, Cathy holding on to my arm. She had called down to have her car brought around and it was sitting outside. The bellman took our bags and Cathy was dealing with the valet as I got into her car. Hanging from the mirror were the panties she had peeled off on the way back to the hotel. I was chuckling as she got in the car.

"Oh my god," she said as she ripped them from the mirror. The valet's were smiling and giving her thumbs up.

I was trying to control myself as she slammed the car into gear and blew out of the hotel drop porte-cochere.

Reaching over she slugged me in the arm, "It's not funny."

"Yes it is, it's hilarious. You must have really impressed the guy last night."

"Again, not funny," as she whacked my arm.

I got myself under control as we drove to the office. Like our trip yesterday, Cathy was uncharacteristically quiet. I rested my hand on top of hers on the gear shift as we drove. Arriving at the office I expected her to pull up front and let me out. Instead she pulled into the parking garage and pulled to a quiet area on an upper floor.

Looking at me it seemed like she was about to cry.

"I did not want everyone to see me drop you off," she said sniffling a little.

"It's going to be okay," I said, placing my hand on hers.

"I know, it's just that I want you to stay, but I know you can't. That has always been the rule."

She reached across the seat to hug me then gave me a long lingering kiss.

"You need to go," she said, tears welling up in her eyes.

I kissed her and moved to get out of the car. Reaching into the back seat to grab my things Cathy looked at me.

"I love you."

"I love you too, take care of yourself."

EPILOG

Cathy called me about six weeks later very excited. She was pregnant. Was keeping it low key for now. Only her, Val and I knew. Wanted to wait to tell anyone else. Then Val called me about a month later, Cathy had lost the baby. Said she was pretty shook up. Talked to her off and on after that. I would only see Cathy one other time when she came to visit a mutual friend, Jackie, in Dallas. She did finally meet the right guy and had two beautiful daughters with him. I would see Val one other time too, but that is a story for a different time.