Cathy FL Pt. 07

Story Info
We continue our weekend and Cathy reveals a secret.
3.1k words
4.7
5.7k
5
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our fun continues in Florida and a secret comes out.

After they had left I decided that I liked just being naked and would stay like that as long as I could.  I ordered lunch, putting a robe on when it was delivered.  Ate on the patio naked and caught up on some work.

Sat on the patio doing some work.  Cathy called a little later, told me about the dog going nuts and cleaning up after him, plans for dinner that evening and sharing how sexy the weekend had been.  When I told her about hanging out naked and drinking on the patio she was quiet for a moment

.

"I am on my way over," she said quietly.

"Great, it is much more fun to be naked with someone."

"Be there soon," she said as she hung up.

I took a shower cleaning up while she was on the way.  Was back on the patio naked reading when she knocked on the door.  Checking to see it was her I opened the door all the way. 

"Damn, you weren't kidding," she chuckled.  

Cathy came into the room placing a grocery bag on the counter and dropping her bag in the bedroom.  Walking back over to me she stopped in front of me.  She smiled up at me and pulled the straps of her sun dress off of her shoulder. Giving it a tug, it fell to the ground revealing her naked body.

I smiled, "Very nice, glad you came back over."

"Thank you," she said as she stepped up and kissed me, rubbing her body against mine.

Breaking the kiss she grabbed the bag she had brought in pulling out some beer.  Grabbing two, she put the rest in the refrigerator.  Taking my hand she led me back to the patio.

She had me sit in the lounge chair then she sat down, her back pressed against me, her ass pushing on my crotch.

"HMMMMM, this feels nice.  Can we just sit like this a bit?"

"Sure," I said smiling.

We sat there sipping our beers.  It felt nice, naked, outside, a sexy woman with me.  While comfortable, my cock still had a mind of its own and would stiffen against her ass crack then relax. 

I had been thinking about her wanting unprotected sex.  Knowing how careful we had been over the couple of years we were together, I wondered what her change of heart meant now.  

"What is the plan for tonight?"

"Dinner and dancing at a new place on South Beach.  Some of the gang you met will be there.  Won't be a late night though, everyone needs to be at work in the morning."

"Sounds fun.  Is Val joining us?"

"Yeah, you want to fuck her?," she asked with a little anger in her voice.

"She probably is a really good fuck, but I came here to see you.  I am perfectly content with being with you.  We could just stay here alone tonight, enjoy each other and it would be a great time."

"Sorry.  I know how she is around guys and I brought her with me.  She knows all about us and really wanted to meet you, see the married guy I was willing to fuck for two years and was so excited to see visit.  She knows the married guy part is not normally me or the boss part.  Val has known me since college, I had a good time but nothing like her."

"Was she your first female lover?"

Cathy looked up at me with a little look of surprise on her face.  "Yes, there have been a couple of others, but she and I still get together on occasions."

"Hmmm, did you play with Jackie back in Dallas?"

"What did she tell you?"

"Nothing, did you?"

Cathy was blushing now, "Yes, we played a few times."

"Sorry I missed that.  Did you play with her while we were fucking?

"Yes, and I told her everything we did.  And she tells me everything you guys do now."

"Oh really,  Will have to talk to her about that when I get back.  Come up with some new adventures for her to tell you about."

Cathy had turned on her side next to me.  Looking up she said, "This is fun, but could we go somewhere more comfortable?"

"Sure, lead the way."

We walked back into the living room and she led me into the bedroom.  Pulling back the covers we hopped into bed.  Laying face to face, we began kissing.  Soon my cock was poking her.

"Look who is awake again," she said, grabbing my cock.

"How could he not be awake being naked with you?  He loves being in your pussy, always so wet and hot."

"HMMMMMMM.  I love your cock in me.  Always have."

"You like it filling your unprotected pussy?  Shooting deep in you?"

She shuddered as I said that, her grip on my cock tightening.

Looking at her, I asked, "Do you?"

"Yes," she whispered.  

"Do you have your diaphragm in?  Did you bring it?"

Looking down, she just shook her head no.

"You want me in your unprotected pussy again?"

"Yes, please."

"Cathy, what are you trying to do?"

She was quiet for a moment, "I want your baby."

I thought that was going to be the answer, but to hear her actually say it was a bit of a shocker.  

"I won't cause you any trouble, I just really would like to be a mother and I don't know anyone else now that I would want to be the father.  There is no one that I love and trust like you."

She had confirmed what I thought, but I did not know what to say.  

"I knew this weekend would be my only chance.  I had to take it," she said as she began to stroke my cock.

"This is very dangerous," I finally said.

"I know, but I need you to trust me."

Cathy pushed my cock down to contact her pussy.  Her eyes were pleading with me.  I had to admit it was pretty hot her asking me to make her pregnant.

I pulled her to me and kissed her.  Running my hand down her body I touched her pussy.  She was soaked.  Rubbing her pussy lips, she gasped, shuddered a bit and moaned.  My finger parted her and entered her causing her to shudder a bit more.  She stroked my cock and started to hump my finger.

"You are ready to cum, aren't you?," I asked, recognizing how she was responding.

"Yes," she whispered.

I worked a second finger into her and began to finger fuck her as I pushed her onto her back, her legs opening wide.  Working her pussy, I leaned in and sucked each of her nipples, drawing more moans from her.  She was humping my fingers eagerly now, her face growing flush, her breath becoming ragged.  I brought my thumb in to push on her clit as my fingers worked inside her.  This caused her to raise her ass off the bed trying to push harder against my hand.  Suddenly her eyes popped open, mouth open but no sound came out and her body went stiff.  The orgasm slammed into her, causing her to shake on the bed. 

Finally, she found her voice, "HOLY SHIT, DAMN,' she said raggedly.  Cathy was so wet it was almost like she was peeing.  She bucked some more and finally laid flat on the bed, trying to catch her breath.  She looked at me wide eyed.

I moved between her legs, pushing her knees up, opening her to me.  My cock brushed against her pussy and her hand went to my cock, lining me up with the entrance.  Pushing my hips forward, my cock slid into her incredibly hot and wet pussy.  It was like a warm soft glove was gripping my cock.

"Oh god yes," Cathy said as I finally bottomed out, her eyes rolling back in her head.

Pressing her legs against her chest I began to slowly fuck her, enjoying the wonderful wet feel of her pussy.  I slowly increased the pace, starting to pound her a little harder with each stroke deep into her pussy.  

Cathy finally looked up at me as I began to pound her as hard as I could.  She was grunting a little and grimacing as I drove deep into her with each downstroke.

"Fuck me.  Fuck me deep.  Fill me up."

I knew she wanted it now.  She was clenching her pussy gripping me even harder, her pussy leaking everywhere.  My cum was boiling up in my cock, ready to explode into her.

Cathy could sense I was almost there.  She moved her legs to wrap around me and draw me in deeper.  I was the one breathing hard now, ready to fulfill her wish and fill her unprotected pussy with sperm.

Finally I pushed deep into her on final time as my cock exploded in her.  It felt like I would not quit cumming, but eventually my cock stopped spurting and I just stayed on my knees, my cock deep in her.

"OH GOD, you came so much, I could feel every time you throbbed.  Thank you."

My softening cock eventually flopped out of her trailing a line of cum and pussy juice.  She raised her pelvis up to keep all of it from spilling out of her as I rolled off to the side of her.

I was trying to catch my breath as I laid next to her, my hand on her stomach.

"It is always amazing fucking you, but that was especially hot.  Trying to make you pregnant, trying to get deep inside you."

"Maybe that was it.  We will see," she smiled at me.

A knock on the door startled both of us.  Looking at the clock Cathy said, "That might be Val."

Another knock came.  I grabbed a pair of shorts and stepped into the living room, closing the bedroom door behind me.  Peeking out the peephole, I could see that it was Val.  I opened the door and she came bouncing in.  

"You did not get dressed for me did you? " she said, kissing me lightly on the lips.

"No, I just was not sure who it was."

Val glanced at the door, "She in there?"

I nodded yes.

Val tossed her bag into the spare bedroom, "How is she?"

"I think she is doing okay."

"Did she tell you about wanting to get pregnant?"

"Yes."

Val looked at me, "And how did you feel about that?"

"Well I just filled her with cum for the third time this weekend."

"Damn wish I had been here to see that," she said as she walked into the bedroom where Cathy was.

I followed her in.  Cathy was laying on her side facing away from Val who had sat down on the edge of the bed.  Val leaned down and was whispering in Cathy's ear. 

She smiled and nodded her head yes.  Val hugged her and gave her a quick kiss.

"I'm wiped out, anyone up for a nap?," Cathy asked. 

"Works for me," said Val as she stood up, slid her dress off revealing her naked body and moved under the covers with Cathy.

I slipped my shorts off and hopped into bed with them on the other side of Cathy.  She was sandwiched between us and soon we had all drifted off to sleep.

Was slowly waking up when I could hear Cathy and Val speaking quietly.  

"You can wake him up like that if you want," Cathy said.  

"Just want to tease him a bit."

"Go for it, but be careful what you start."

The bed moved and I felt Val move next to me as she pulled the sheet back.  I felt her hot breath on my cock as her tongue flicked across the head of my limp cock.  She slowly took me into her mouth, her tongue working the slit in my cock and her hand moving to squeeze my balls.  I moaned lightly.

"She is a great cocksucker.  You like her sucking you?" Cathy whispered in my ear.  

I just nodded yes.  Cathy has a terrible gag reflex and does not really suck cocks, except for the head.  And you better not cum in her mouth.

"I can still taste you on his cock," Val said to Cathy.

My cock was responding to Val's mouth.  Soon she had me fully erect and took me all in her mouth.  I could feel her throat massaging my cock.  Cathy was right, she was a great cocksucker and she was working my balls as she sucked me.

"She likes her face fucked," Cathy said softly.  Val moaned around my cock when she said that.

I began to fuck her face, slowly sliding my cock in and out of her mouth.  Wanting to get a better angle, I pulled my cock from her mouth.  She whimpered as I slid off the bed.  Reaching over, I rolled her on her back and pulled her head to the edge of the bed.  I rubbed my cock over her lips then slid up placing my balls on her mouth.  Val opened her mouth and sucked my balls in, first one then the other then both.  

Val was working my balls in her mouth as I noticed Cathy moving up Val's body.  She straddled Val and took just the head of my cock in her mouth and began to suck it.  Cathy gave it a few sucks then pulled away from my cock and began sliding down Val's body.  Stopping at her tits, she began to squeeze and alternately suck on her hardening nipples. 

Val moaned, vibrating around my balls.  She reached down and held Cathy's head to one of her tits, encouraging her to suck on it.  Pulling my balls from her mouth, I stepped back and placed the head of my cock on her mouth.  She opened her mouth and I slowly slid my cock in till my balls rested on her nose, her throat bulging.

Cathy broke away from Val's tits and slid down to her pussy.  She looked up at me as she swiped her tongue up Val's pussy.  Val shuddered and moaned around my cock.

"She tastes great," Cathy said smiling.  She then dove into Val's pussy, licking, sucking, biting.  

Val reached up pushing on my thighs, she needed some air.  I pulled my cock from her throat and she gasped for air around my cock.  Pushing my hips forward and began to slowly fuck her mouth, slipping into her throat each time my hands tweaking her tits.

Val was really squirming between Cathy working her clit and pussy over with her tongue and fingers and me fucking her throat, grabbing her tits.  It seemed like the sensations were overwhelming her a bit.  Cathy was buried deep in Val's pussy apparently driving her crazy.  She was pushing her hips up against Cathy's mouth and fingers, her chest rising with each deep breath.  I could feel her breathing harder around my cock.

Suddenly she turned her head away from me, my cock falling out of her mouth.  She started gasping, reached down holding Cathy's head in place, humping her face.

"Oh Damn, yes there, there, there."

Her breath shot out of her and her thighs clenched Cathy's head firmly in place.  I could see her body quivering, her tits shaking back and forth.  The orgasm swept over her body. As the waves of her orgasm subsided, she released Cathy from her grip.  Cathy looked up at me smiling, her face glazed in Val's juices.  

Val's breathing was starting to return to normal when I reached down and moved her head back to hanging over the edge of the bed.  Placing my cock on her lips she slowly opened her mouth to let me slide back into her.  I slid back in till I was all the way in, balls on her nose, cock bulging her throat.  Cathy moved up and was laying next to Val.

"That is amazing, you would kill me if you had your cock in my throat like that."

With my cock deep in her throat she could not breathe.  I held there until she started to push on my thighs.  Pulling my cock back to her mouth allowed her to gulp down some air.  

Val grabbed my cock and pulled her head to the side.  "Fuck my mouth, want to feel you swell and cum for me," she said taking my cock back into her mouth.

Holding her head I began to slowly fuck her face. Sliding into her hot, wet mouth like a pussy.  Slobber was running down the sides of her face as I picked up the pace.  My cock was feeling the full effects of fucking her mouth like this and I could feel another orgasm building in my balls.

I could feel my cock swell in her mouth and pushing my hips forward pushed the tip of my cock into her throat as the first blast shot from my cock.  Holding her head steady I continued to pump cum directly into her throat.

Cathy was watching as Val's throat swelled and my cock pulsed, "Damn, that is fucking amazing.  He is cuming right down your throat."

Val moaned around my cock and reaching up pushed my hands away from head allowing her to move, my cock sliding out of her throat and resting in her mouth.  She gently sucked my cock head, milking the last of my cum out of it.

Moving to the side my cock slid from Val's mouth and she rolled onto the bed.  Her face was a mess, mascara running everywhere giving her that racoon look.  

She looked at me, "Fucking wild.  I never had someone cum straight down my throat before."

"It was amazing, I could see it pumping into your throat," Cathy said.

I laid down on the bed with them.  They were wearing me out.  Probably a good thing I was going home the next night.  

Val got up and went to the bathroom.  "AHHH, what a mess.  I am going to clean up." she said when she saw herself in the mirror.

The shower came on and she disappeared into it.  Cathy looked at the clock, "We should probably get cleaned up too."

"I am following you."

Val was just finishing up as we joined her in the shower.

"Oh this could be fun," she said laughing.

She stepped out, Cathy and I got under the water.  We enjoyed a nice warm shower washing each other off, teasing, touching.  When we got out Val was just stepping back into the room, she had put her makeup back on and was dressed.  

"I am heading over.  Need to pick up something on the way.  See you guys there," she said, waving as she headed for the door.

Cathy and I got dressed.  She even put on thong panties under her sundress.  Heading out I wondered what other fun could happen tonight.