Team Fly Kicks Again

Story Info
Tegan Nox wants Dakota Kai back, but as what?
7.4k words
4.5
5.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Dakota Kai or Tegan Nox or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

Tegan Nox knew this was a mistake, she just couldn't help herself. Up until recently Dakota Kai had been the best friend she'd ever had, practically a sister to her. Or at least that's what she'd called Dakota when the cameras were rolling. In reality her feelings might go deeper than that, but she didn't want to analyse that too carefully. And it wasn't why she was here, honestly.

She just... she just wanted her friend back. Which was stupid, naïve, and when Dakota answered the door she should totally kick her in the face. But that wasn't how it was going to be, she would wait for the other woman to make the first move. But hopefully there was something that could be salvaged from the last few weeks. Tegan wasn't confident with that prediction, but she had to try.

So she finally knocked on the door, and then heard Dakota call from the other side of it a few minutes later, "What do you want?"

"To talk." Tegan answered, and then when there was no reply she pushed, "Look I, I promise I just want to talk. Just please, answer the door. I don't want to have to say this through it. And I mean, are you really that afraid of me?"

Which predictably caused the door immediately open and Dakota to protest, "I'm not afraid of anything, not anymore."

"Prove it." Tegan challenged, "Let me in, and see what happens."

There was a brief pause, and then Dakota moved aside, while warning, "If you try anything-"

"I won't." Tegan insisted.

"Yeah, well... maybe I will." Dakota quipped after her former friend stepped through the door, causing Tegan to turn back to her. Then they stared at each other for a few long seconds, before Dakota offered, "Wanna drink?"

"God yes." Tegan laughed.

It was a laugh shared by both former members of Team Fly Kicks, but it was brief, and then Dakota turned away from her and walked to her drinks cabinet while Tegan took a seat on the couch and waited.

Thankfully she wasn't waiting long, but it wasn't like things were a lot better off after that, the two former friends just sitting there for a few long seconds, sipping their drinks and occasionally glancing at each other, which was a far cry from how things used to be. God, conversation had come so easy for them, but now? Now, it was exactly the opposite. So maybe Tegan was just fooling herself, and she really had lost Dakota forever, a thought which truly broke her heart.

"So, you wanted to talk?" Dakota finally asked, and then when her former friend nodded she pushed, "So talk."

There was a long pause, and then Tegan softly said, "I miss you."

Another long pause, and then Dakota grumbled, "Yeah?"

"Of course." Tegan smiled, "And can you honestly say you don't miss me?"

Yet another long pause, this one the longest yet, and only then did Dakota admit, "Maybe."

"So, let's do something about that." Tegan grinned, "Hey, do you remember that time you woke up with that spider on your face?"

"That wasn't funny." Dakota scowled.

"It was a little funny." Tegan smiled softly, getting Dakota to return that smile with one of her own, "And I saved you, didn't I?"

"Yeah." Dakota admitted, "You did."

Slowly over the next few hours Tegan got more reluctant smiles out of Dakota, which became easier as time went on, but the alcohol probably had a lot to do with that. Both the conversation and the drink started out light, with the conversation gradually moving into more serious territory, while they switch to heavy-duty cocktails after only about 10 minutes of talking to each other.

Whether it was due to the alcohol or not for that brief time Tegan almost felt like she had her friend back, but there was still a weird distance between them even as they relaxed which Tegan wanted so desperately to break through. Although she waited until she was pretty sure Dakota was drunk, because it wasn't easy to bring up.

"Seriously though, what happened?" Tegan asked while laughing from the latest story.

"What do you mean?" Dakota asked without thinking, then the laughter very much disappeared.

"You know what I mean." Tegan pushed softly.

"I already told you." Dakota said flatly, "You just weren't listening."

"Or you just weren't saying what you really meant." Tegan grumbled, before quickly adding, "Seriously though, how can you say I wasn't there for you? I was there every step of the way through your rehab, and you were there every step of the way through mine. That meant so much to me. And, and I thought..."

"You thought what? You'd just use it as an excuse to abandon me?" Dakota snapped as she sobered up quickly, "To leave me for your shiny new friends? What Tegan?"

"It wasn't like that." Tegan said softly.

"Yes it was." Dakota insisted.

"I was trying to protect you." Tegan argued.

"You were trying to steal my spotlight. Like always." Dakota argued bitterly, "That's all you've ever done. "You take, and you take, and you take, and now your surprise when I push back?"

Dakota literally pushed Tegan onto her back, where she stayed for a few long seconds, staring up at her, and then she moved quickly, pinning her former friend down and yelling into her face, "You don't get it! I fucking love you Dakota! I don't want to steal your spotlight. I want to share the spotlight with you. Only you. Rhea, Candice and Mia? Yeah, they're my friends, and they were our friends. They were good to us, were there for us when we needed them, and I like them a lot, but I love you. I want to be the one there for you when no one else is, and I have been. So why are you pushing me away? Why do you hate me so much? What the hell is this?"

There was another long pause, this one the longest yet, and then Dakota asked softly, "You love me?"

Another pause, but this one brief, and then Tegan softly said, "Yes."

Yet another pause, and then Dakota leaned up and pressed her lips against Tegan's lips. She didn't linger long, but it was long enough to clearly get the message across that this wasn't a sign of friendly affection. The two girls then just stared at each other for a few long minutes. Then they both pressed their lips together in a gentle kiss, and suddenly everything made a lot more sense.

Well, more accurately Dakota's actions made more sense to Tegan. After all, she knew exactly why she was here, even though she really shouldn't be, but it had paid off better than she could possibly hope. Sure, it didn't look like she was getting her friend back, but it just may be way better than that.

Dakota Kai knew this was a mistake, she just couldn't help herself. It just felt so good. Tegan tasted so good. Well, her lips, tongue and the inside of her mouth did, Dakota gleefully exploring them with her own lips and tongue over the next few minutes as the kissing became needy and frantic.

God, she really wanted to see what other parts of Tegan would taste like regardless of the consequences, even though there was part of her screaming to stop this. That this would just end in more heartache for her. Or worse. Because God, what if anyone found out about this? She'd be ruined! But then, they both would, so that was some small comfort. Not that it really mattered, because again, she just couldn't stop herself, even if she tried. But she didn't. Not even a little.

Instead Dakota spent the next few long minutes kissing Tegan with everything she had, and even when they broke it for some much-needed oxygen Dakota latched on to Tegan's neck and started kissing it frantically, getting wonderful sounds out of the other girl in the process. Those sounds inspired her to pick up her game, which included not only sucking and licking that tender flesh, but biting down on it hard enough to leave a mark which her former friend would really struggle hiding from the cameras.

Which could be bad for them, but it brought Dakota so much joy she just couldn't help but love it. Which was why she double down when she very carefully rolled them over so that she was the one pinning Tegan to the couch. Something very satisfying for multiple reasons.

Wanting to make the most of it Dakota pulled away from Tegan's neck and grinned down at her former friend, just long enough for her to clearly get nervous. Then she suddenly shoved her right hand into the other girl's pants, causing both of them to let out a sharp cry.

Tegan probably because it felt good, and maybe because she was a little embarrassed about what could be found there, while Dakota was blown away by just how wet her fellow female wrestler was. Wet for her. God, she'd made her long-time friend ruin her little panties, something Dakota just had to point out as she began gently rubbing Tegan through those panties, and thus making her fellow NXT star squirm.

"God, you're so wet! Already? Huh? Mmmmmmmm, you little slut!" Dakota chuckled, "You're ruining your fucking panties! Are you really that desperate? Huh? Are you?"

"Yes." Tegan whimpered softly without thinking about it, "Please Dakota, fuck me!"

Such a needy response may Dakota want to mercilessly mock the bitch she still felt had wronged her, even though she had to admit maybe some of that anger was because she thought Tegan wouldn't want her back. It certainly made her want to force her former friend to beg even more explicitly and desperately for what clearly the little slut wanted, but hearing those words out of her mouth just caused Dakota to lose it, and instead she immediately gave Tegan what she wanted.

What they both wanted. Namely pushing those panties aside and burying a finger into the other girl's hot little cunt. Which again got a response like before, that being Tegan crying out with embarrassment about how much she enjoyed this, and just that share enjoyment, made Dakota cried out because of how wet, and in this case, tight her prize was. And just how much she loved feeling it.

Tegan was extremely grateful that Dakota left that finger buried inside of her for a few long seconds, giving her the chance to get used to the sensation of having her long-time crush inside her, and of course, to savour it. Dakota was no doubt doing the same thing, although given the expression on her face the bitch was probably getting off on the reactions she was getting.

Not that she could blame her. God knows part of the joy for Tegan was watching the gleeful expression on Dakota's face, and enjoying the sounds she was making, proving that the other girl was enjoying this just as much as she was. Proving that, just like Tegan, Dakota wasn't entirely straight. Maybe not gay, but definitely not straight, which was very promising for both the near future, and the not so near future.

Of course, it became increasingly hard for Tegan to think about any of that as Dakota started gently pumping her finger in and out of her. Well, she started out gentle, but it wasn't long before she worked up a more punishing rhythm, adding a second finger along the way, and even placing her thumb against her clit.

She didn't even rub it directly at first, but the movements of their bodies caused a little indirect rubbing, and that was more than enough to heighten Tegan's enjoyment. Hell, just knowing it was Dakota's thumb resting against her clit was enough, especially while there was two fingers from another girl's hand sliding in and out of her.

Maybe this shouldn't have been such a big deal, given this was just what Tegan did to herself more or less when she was alone in the shower or whatever, but it was, because it was somebody else's fingers. Another girl's fingers! Dakota's fingers! Oh God, she was being fingered by her long-time best friend Dakota Kai. And it was their first lesbian experience to boot.

Or at least it was hers, meaning it was kind of Dakota taking a cherry from her, making it even more thrilling. Especially as she was pretty sure that her long-time friend and secret crush would have told her if she'd been with a girl before, so this was almost definitely Dakota's first time too. Then again, she never told her she like girls either.

Although it wasn't like Tegan had admitted it. And while her friend was showing surprising confidence, there was also some nervous energy, which honestly, Tegan found adorable. Whatever the case, this was special, perhaps more special than anything else Tegan had felt, and she loved every second of it. She even kind of wanted it to last forever, although she felt a growing need to beg for more.

Admittedly, she kind of didn't want to give Dakota the satisfaction, but it was inevitable at this point, so she thought she might as well get it over with. However, just as that thought went through her head. There was a change, which made Tegan initially whimper in disappointment, and then exactly the opposite.

Dakota was just as amazed about what they were doing. What she was doing to another girl. To her best female friend ever in the business, Tegan Nox. Something she became completely lost in for quite a while as she continued pumping her fingers in and out of that wet, welcoming hole.

And of course, there was the beautiful expressions on Tegan's face, the look in her eyes, and the constant moans, gasps and whimpers which slipped from her lips, which was easily the best thing that Dakota had ever heard. Hell, she almost made Tegan cum like that, but luckily she didn't just in time, as she decided she was taking it too easy on her old friend. Besides, there was a chance this would be a one time thing, and if that was the case there was something that Dakota wanted to do first.

So with an evil smile she sped up the speed of the fingering until she was positive that Tegan was on the edge of orgasm, only to slow her role, bringing her former friend down from her high in the process. Then she very slowly pulled her fingers out of the other girl's pussy, and chuckled wickedly at the pathetic whimper it caused Tegan to let out.

But before the bitch could complain Dakota very slowly bought her fingers up to her lips, and then while making sure to keep her eyes locked with Tegan she took the fingers into her mouth and then moaned at her first taste of pussy. Which was meant to be exaggerated, although there was nothing exaggerated about it in the end, as Dakota really did love it, and sucked the taste of her fingers hungrily. She thought about getting more, but instead she decided to go with the original plan.

"Turn over." Dakota then ordered after removing her fingers from her mouth, and slowly getting up.

Honestly she was expecting her former friend to whine and complain about this, but to her delight she immediately did as she was told. However that delight quickly faded as Tegan moved too slowly for her liking, and totally didn't get what she meant, because she was just turning herself around onto her stomach.

So with an angry huff Dakota grabbed her former friend, and positioned her where she wanted her, with her ass hanging off the edge of the sofa, providing the most perfect and beautiful target she'd ever seen. Dakota just had to admire it for a few long seconds, before she yanked those pants down, making sure to take the panties with it, and then bury her lubricated finger up that cute little butt.

"Oh my God!" Tegan exclaimed with surprise, although noticeably totally didn't complain.

Even though there was now a lot of bad blood between them Dakota was listening out for a sign of complaint, even as she was overwhelmed with sadistic pleasure, and pushing a finger into another girl's ass for the very first time. Into Tegan's ass. That was where her finger was, Dakota thought with a twisted smile. And she was even able to add a second.

Oh yes, those fingers were nice and wet from Tegan's pussy, allowing first one, and then two to slid into that forbidden hole. And the little slut liked it! Oh God yes, it wasn't just that she wasn't complaining. No, she was moaning in pure pleasure like the shameless little anal whore she was, Something Dakota effortlessly proved by beginning to officially fuck that ass, and then with words.

"You like that, huh? You little slut, mmmmmmmmmm, yes you do. Yes you do, oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Dakota moaned almost deliriously, "You love it in the ass. I always knew you were one of those girls. An up the butt girl. Oh yes, that's what you are Tegan, isn't it? Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Tegan Nox is nothing but a dirty little up the butt girl!"

"Yeah I am." Tegan moaned in agreement, "I love it up the ass! I'm an anal loving whore! Oooooooooooooh, an arse slut. Mmmmmmmmm fuck, an up the bum girl. Please Dakota, fuck me! Make me your dirty litle up the bum girl! If you can, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss, make me yours. Make me your dirty little up the butt girl! Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Tegan was telling her friend the truth. She'd given up her anal virginity right after her regular virginity just to get it over with, and almost loved butt sex better. It was just so nasty, wrong and forbidden, and the fact that she enjoyed it made her feel like such a slut.

Of course, she hadn't wanted to develop the wrong reputation, especially not in wrestling, where those kind of secrets had a nasty habit of getting out to the wrong people, so she had kept her love for arse sex to herself, and a few special boyfriends. The fact that Dakota was taking without asking should have been infuriating, and was certainly nothing she'd accept from a man, but it was Dakota, meaning that not only did she accept it, but she found it extra thrilling.

So much so that she continued begging for more as Dakota taunted her for being such a nasty slut, and slapped her arse. Which again, wasn't something she normally accepted on the first date, or first hook up, or whatever, but she was only too happy to take it from Dakota. Especially as it soon had her on the edge of orgasm again.

Unfortunately just like before Dakota did a good job of keeping her on that edge, leading Tegan to believe if she was going to cum she was going to have to do it herself. Something at this stage she had no problem with. No, Tegan was only too happy to start slamming herself back and forth, only for a series of hard strikes to make her think twice.

"Bad girl!" Dakota yelled, "Did I give you permission to cum?"

"No!" Tegan whimpered.

"Well then, beg for it." Dakota pushed with a wicked smile.

"Please Dakota, please make me cum!" Tegan quickly and desperately began pleading, "Please, oh please, ooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, mmmmmmmmmmm, fuck me! Fuck me hard, ohhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me like the dirty little up the bum girl I am! Oh yes! Bum me Dakota, ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me right in the bum with your fingers! Make me cum like an anal slut! Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, make me cum like the anal slut I am! Yessssssssss, I'm an anal slut, an arse whore, an up the bum girl! Oh please Dakota, bugger me, ooooooooooooh, bugger me hard and make me your little butt bitch! Make me cum like the little arse whore I am! Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, fuck me just like that, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

It had been very tempting to quip back that she thought she had been begging, but Tegan didn't want to risk losing out on an orgasm for it. Besides, she was so delirious who knows what she said at this point. Also, it didn't matter anyway, because as soon as she got a rhythm going Dakota pushed two fingers from her other hand straight into Tegan's cunt, instantly triggering a powerful climax.

Dakota then finger fucked her to that climax and onto another one, before replacing her fingers with her tongue. Tegan kind of wished she did that with her pussy, but she definitely welcomed the rim job, which made her third orgasm particularly satisfying and nasty. Especially as it was followed by more.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers