Cathy taken

Story Info
Half Japanese neighbor is persuaded by a 19 something man.
5.1k words
4.59
17.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a variation on "Carla is seduced". There is more reluctance and persuasion involved. If the persuasion had failed incriminations would have followed instead of the happy ending.

Cathy taken

Cathy was having a great time, the dinner with Mark had been more fun than she expected. Although he was half her age he was charming and a real raconteur. The wine had flowed maybe a bit to liberally, but neither she nor Mark where anywhere near intoxicated. She was surprised about how much she enjoyed the company of this young man, his smile, the look in his eyes. She could feel he really liked her, probably even desired her.

At nineteen he was tall and strong for his age; he was all muscle and bone without an ounce of fat. To Cathy he was a delicious specimen of manhood even though she had known him from a young age. They had helped her and her husband John a lot when they moved in next door twelve years ago or more. She had come to like him even more as he got older and started to help her out with chores after John died five years ago in that car accident.

Tonight he seemed a bit tense, she wished she knew how to relax him a bit so he would be more comfortable in her presence. She knew he liked her not just as a neighbor but also has a woman, in spite of the age difference. She had caught him looking her over a few times when he thought she wasn't looking. Today he had chopped wood for her stove for a few hours this afternoon, so he had definitely earned the dinner she cooked him. And she did not mind looking out for him a bit while his parents were away to take care of his grandmother who had taken a bad fall. They would not be back for a few days and had asked her to keep an eye on Mark.

After the work he had quickly run home to take a shower, he smelled nice and fresh when he showed up for dinner. Cathy had used that opportunity to take a quick shower as well and had changed into a nice dress. Maybe the dress was a bit short in retrospect, normally she always wore jeans. But Mark had commented how nice she looked when he came in and his eyes had lingered a bit longer than polite on a few places.

It was a bit unexpected to realize he was looking at her as man looks at a woman, normally he was well very well mannered. Maybe he had matured more than she realized in the last year. She could not help thinking he was horny when she caught him a few times glancing at her legs and ass as she moved around. From the corner of her eye she also saw how he had reached into the front of his pants to adjust something when she accidentally had bent too deep over that little garbage can in the kitchen and her skirt had hiked up almost all the way to her panties. It had surprised her because she was about twice his age at 39, although all people at work kept telling her she looked so much younger. Being fairly short, half Japanese, and athletic from her gym work probably helped to make her look more like 28, technically probably within striking distance from his perspective.

After she had seen him make that adjustment she could not help herself to do a few similar teasing moves, showing off her tight butt and legs. It was nice to have a man in the house that she could play with, even a young one. Only recently had she tried dating again, and her and her recent experiences had not been great. In her playfulness with Mark, she had even opened an extra button on her blouse so he could sneak a peek at her bra when she bent down giving him his food at the dinner table. Deep inside she knew she was playing with fire, if she wasn't careful there could be consequences.

The plank salmon with wild rice and mushroom sauce went over well, even though Mark admitted he was a bit of a "steak and potatoes" guy. The salad of mixed greens with pear and blueberries and an orange dressing was a success too. The apple pie she had baked was tear inducing delicious, he had two slices. Between the two of them they also polished off a bottle and a half of good wine, and it had made him talkative and boisterous.

When they were done with dinner he helped clean the table and load the dishwasher. The alcohol must have gone to his head a bit, because as they moved around the kitchen he bumped into Cathy a few times. His lean six-foot-two frame was a challenge in the small space, but Cathy got the feeling there was a certain deliberateness in his movements. He "accidentally" touched her ass a few times and grabbed her arm once rubbing his knuckles over the side of her breast mumbling "Oh Sorry" or "Oops" when it happened.

Cathy was of two minds, she really liked him, and during the dinner he had been the perfect gentleman. It was nice to have a man in the house to have dinner and a few drinks with, even though the man had just recently passed the legal drinking age barrier.

She also wondered if she was being played. But surely Mark was too young to contemplate anything. Or would he be so devious that he would grab her and kiss her?

Mark suddenly had stopped in front of her, and shyly asked "Can I tell you something?"

She had to look up to see his face, he was quite bit taller than her.

"Sure, what is it Mark?"

"Do you realize how beautiful you are?"

"Mark, how can you say such a thing!"

"Let me show you!"

And before she knew what was happening he wrapped her in his strong arms and planted his lips on hers. Cathy was too surprised to protest, all she knew she was drawn into a delicious embrace by a tall strong man. In a reflex she kissed him back, as she felt one hand on her bum pulling her close and one arm around her neck holding her head just so to make her lips accessible to him.

When Mark quickly increased the intensity, she was so under the influence of the feeling of being held by a man again that she opened her mouth a bit to the explorations of his tongue. It was wonderful, and she could not resist leaning into the kiss while letting herself be pulled against his hard body. She quickly became aware of his eagerness when she felt the hardness of his member rub against her belly, and it was then that the reality of what she was doing flooded in. He was going to make love to her, or just take her, if she did not stop him.

Slightly panting she broke the kiss and pushed him away a bit.

"Mark, we cannot do this!"

"Why not? You like me, and I have dreamt all dinner long about kissing you!"

"What? You are so young!"

"No, I am not! I am nineteen, almost twenty. Please kiss me!"

Cathy wriggled herself a bit from his grip, but not quite. Mark held her firmly, and in spite of herself she loved the feeling of his hot hand on her bum. Maybe he would not take "no" for an answer! She reached up and took his face in her hands and looked him firmly in the eye.

"If I give you one more kiss, will you let me go?"

"Can I make it last?"

Cathy smiled at his insistence. "Give me your best!"

Mark smiled and nodded; he knew he had to be convincing. Before Cathy knew what he was doing he lifted her up onto the kitchen counter to even out the difference in height. Her knees became slightly spread in this move and without hesitation Mark stepped between them spreading them even more. In a safety reflex Cathy had put her arms around his neck when he lifted her, and she left them there as he bent down and gently placed her lips on his. It started with a light nibble that quickly grew into flame. Feeling that flame Cathy let herself go. She dove into the kiss with the pleasure you get from diving into a swimming pool on a warm afternoon. Only it made her warmer rather than colder, but it felt wonderful!

Mark proved to be a great lifeguard for that delicious swimming pool. He kissed and kissed, and soon enough both were with mouths wide-open, and tongues entwined. When marked pulled her hips forward Cathy shamelessly rubbed her whole body against him, from groin to chest as she soaked up his kiss. It was like rain on the summer prairie grass, she was parched for kisses. After years of solitary living the touch of his thick hair when she rubbed her hands over his head was stunning.

Without thinking she slowly wrapped her legs around his thighs and rubbed her crotch against the bulge in his jeans. At the same time Mark let his hands roam freely over her body, her back, her neck, and then her ass. It was wonderful, and the kiss lasted and lasted, the minutes ticked by.

Their breaths grew deeper and deeper, there was abandon in both, space that needed filling, heat that needed to flare. It took a while before she realized that Mark had one hand under her shirt and was cupping a breast. And his other hand was under her dress sliding up her leg to the bottom of her butt, just where her slip covered the rest. It felt wonderful, and she knew she was getting wet from his hardness pressing into her.

With final a flash of insight, she knew she had to stop or otherwise she would go all the way with him right here and now. Gently she broke the kiss and dropped her legs as Mark let himself be pushed away.

"You promised, just a kiss."

"I know, but I want you so much. And you want it too."

There was a certain despair in his eyes.

"But Mark, what good can come from this."

"Nothing has to come from this, let's just be."

"No, Mark, no. Not now. What am I going to tell your parents?"

Slowly Cathy pulled back from the embrace and slid off the counter and very reluctantly Mark let her go.

A sudden thunderclap broke them apart and at the same time a heavy rain started drumming on the roof. Both looked stunned at the window where heavy lightning flashed. Thunder loudly interrupted the heavy drumming of the rain.

After a brief discussion they decided Mark should sleep on the couch since his parents were away anyway. However, both were shy now in each other's presence, so the evening quickly drew to a close. Cathy was happy to escape to her bedroom with some of her dignity intact. Mark grudgingly settled onto the couch.

Falling asleep was a problem though for Cathy, she was still wide awake after fifteen minutes. It turned out it was impossible to relax after that kiss from Mark, she was still aroused. Not only had the kiss really touched her, but it also made her long for more as well. She had not been kissed with that much desire in a long time, maybe in the early days when she dated John. She could still feel Mark's hands on her breasts and her ass, and she vividly remembered the heat of his hands, like a handprint with warm ink on her skin.

She touched herself in an attempt to quickly masturbate but suddenly sleep overtook her and she fell asleep with her hand in her panties under her nightgown. Her sleep was restless though, she quickly fell into a weird dream where she was on a nudist beach playing with herself while watching some hot guys play volleyball.

In her dream her one hand played with her clitoris before dipping into her wetness with ease while her other hand gently stroked the nipple of her right breast. She felt the sand of the beach gently rolling under her as if she were in bed. Suddenly she had three hands; there was one more on her left breast. Both hands were massaging her tits right on her naked skin, tweaking her nipples. She was getting very turned on, and slowly she felt an orgasm build in her from the fingers on her clitoris. The only thing missing was a delicious kiss, the way Mark had kissed her.

As if she was a fairy princess, out of nowhere came a mouth that gently kissed her lips. Slowly it increased its pressure and forced her mouth open like Mark had done. A delicious tongue slipped in, looking for hers to play with. Quickly the intensity of the kiss increased, reaching the same level as what had been given to her earlier that evening. Her fingers on her pussy also increased their activity, switching quickly between rubbing her clitoris and inserting itself deeply into her vagina. They went deeper than she had ever inserted her own fingers before. And her underwear was suddenly gone while her nightgown was pushed up all the way high over her breasts that she was fondling.

She was almost naked! Suddenly the sand of the beach moved as if somebody heavy was lying down beside her. The kiss increased in pressure, and she opened her lips wider to let her tongue out to play. Two of her fingers inserted themselves deep into her pussy, spreading her cunt lips wide.

Slowly the weirdness of her dream started to seep into her sleep, pulling her slowly to the surface where reality began. Just before she almost woke up the fingers left her pussy, leaving her feeling lost. The desire to be filled was wide awake though and she groaned in frustration.

Half dreaming she felt the weight of a body rolling on top of her, forcing her legs apart. Without thought she responded, arching her hips, seeking for something she deeply needed, to be filled. In a reflex she reached down her right hand and found a warm hard penis. It felt so familiar she knew what to do. Still half asleep she moved her hand and placed the tip between her labia, rubbing it up and down in her wetness. After a few strokes when passing her opening its hard nub moved in, gently trying force itself deeper, spreading her lips wider, pushing inward. She knew that feeling, she wanted that feeling.

But she wanted to see what was happening, she had to wake up! As she climbed the last steps out of her sleep she felt how hot and hard that nub was, she knew that it was mounted on a strong pole that with a few strokes could embed itself withing her, all the way deep into her cunt.

She opened her eyes and found Mark naked on top of her between her legs. It was his penis she was holding in her right hand. The look on his face made it clear he was aching to make love to her, to fuck her, to take her, to continue where they had left of with that kiss.

"What are you doing?"

Instead of answering he kissed her hard, leaning in and pushing into her with his dick.

She yanked her lips away. "You can't do that!"

Mark raised his head and looked her in the eyes, holding still with his tip in the entrance to her core. There were some tears in his eyes, he knew what he was doing, he wanted to take her, seduce her, make love to her. But he could not continue without her permission.

"Please forgive me, I came to try to convince you. After we kissed, I could not stop thinking about you, I so want you. And I think you do too!"

Cathy felt how wet she was, and how pleasurable it was to be so ready for this. She also knew it was wrong at so many levels! But it had been a long time since being aroused this much, and it felt good. And that penis in her hand felt comfortable, almost familiar as if she knew Mark really well. She loved the size too, it was big, bigger than she ever held before. All her body wanted was to rub that tip up and down her slit.

But her morals spoke first.

"How can you do this? You know what this is called?"

Halfheartedly she tried to push him away with one hand, but her small frame was no match for Mark. She also needed to keep an iron grip on him to restrict his movements. If she let go to use both hands to try and push him away he could be deep into her core and fucking her before she had any effect on him.

"I am just trying to make you see that you want this too," he responded, rocking a bit in and out as far as her hand would allow it.

Mark kept looking her in the eyes as he spoke while slowly rocking in and out of her cunt entrance as much as her grip on him would allow. Cathy could feel how her hand was getting sweaty from the heat of his dick, and when Mark gave a firmer push she felt how the sweat had undermined her grip, allowing him to slide a bit through. The inch he gained was palpable pleasure for her cunt!

"Mark, you have to stop!" she implored, trying to wriggle her hips away.

But Mark was solidly anchored between her thighs, which were already slightly raised as if her body was preparing for the pleasure to come.

"I can feel you want this too!" he responded, firmly pushing at her slippery hand, and forcing his way in another inch.

Cathy gasped as she suddenly felt how large the tip of his manhood was for her half Japanese cunt as he stretched her wide open. Her hesitation embolded Mark to pull back without quite leaving her core while Cathy's hand remained in place on his penis. This allowed him to slide right back in making Cathy gasp again. Surprising herself she did not utter any objections, thinking somehow that as long as she had a grip on his member she still might escape. However, Mark took her silence for permission and started to repeat the movement again and again, effectively fucking her with the reach he had.

The in and out movements gave Cathy's body a mind of its own and helped slowly melt her resolve to resist. The sensation of pleasure at the entrance to her cunt slowly spread upward and inward. Mark's smile and the loving look in his eyes also made it clear to her he thought he had her convinced.

"But Mark...." she uttered with a groan.

"Tell me to stop and I will stop" he interrupted her.

The heat of her own desire made Cathy's resolve crumble more and more. Even if she seriously resisted would it even register with this lovely young man? His big frame with his long legs and strong arms almost dwarfed her oriental build. All he wanted was to be let in all the way, to let him truly fuck her, make love to her. When he pulled out again she involuntarily rubbed the big bulb of his tip up and down her slit a few times. When he plunged back in her body responded by tilting her hips up a bit allowing him to push his tip deeper yet into her core.

"Cathy, please!" he begged soulfully.

Mark gave another strong push that made her lose her grip for a split second before she tightened it again. But it was enough for Mark to get his tip halfway down, far past her labia. Cathy felt how her vagina tried to ripple around his penis, inviting him in.

"Mark, oh Mark. We should not do this! You are already way into me with your dick!"

She now knew it was way too late, resistance would not work because he was way too strong, determined, and smitten. He was going to take her one way or another. The friction of his large pole sliding past her clitoris and into her cunt also made it clear that her body was betraying her. It wanted this, longed for it. She also realized Mark was actually a nice guy gone wild by their earlier kissing. Plus he had a great body she would love to be fucked by under different circumstances. What crumbled the last bits of her resistance was the fact that she was already being half fucked anyway, so she might as well go the whole way with him.

Slowly she relaxed her hand a bit and immediately felt him slide in deeper again. He was huge for her small build, would he fit? Mark's eyes lit up right away, taking this movement as final permission.

"Just say no, and I will stop" he got out one more time.

Gently increasing the pressure Cathy felt her hand slide down his shaft all the way to his pubis while anything past her hand slid into her cunt. She knew this was it, Mark took this further slide in as full permission. Being more than halfway into her sweet core he was not going to stop now. As she held him she could feel the walls of her vagina being stretched like never before. They rippled around his shaft in a milking motions trying to pull him deeper in. Her body wanted to be penetrated, impaled on this iron hard shaft of this young man.

Slowly she released her grip and without hesitation Mark slid in deeper and deeper, while all the while keeping that intense eye contact with her. It made her feel as if he not only took her with his dick but also with his eyes. That he was taking both her body and her soul. She became his in spite of her objections.

12