Cathy taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensation of being impaled on that long shaft left Cathy too stunned to speak, to object, to try one final no. Instead she moved both her hands to his buttock as if to encourage him, all the while very aware of how he slid into her wetness, filling her up. The walls of her vagina welcomed Mark's intrusion with milking movements she could not control. She was happy he took his time, gently moving in and out so she could get used to his size. He seemed to be fully aware of their differences in physical size as he penetrated her tight cunt with his pole. She was no longer scared as she felt how big he was, a lot bigger than she had ever known. Deeper and deeper he went with every stroke, and she now actually lifted her bum on every down stroke to meet him.

Finally, with a few firm last strokes he took her all the way with the root of his member rubbing her clitoris and his balls resting against her upturned bum. Cathy's labia were fully stretched by the circumference of the root of his member, and she was sure she felt that nub rubbing at the entrance to her womb while her vagina rippled up and down his iron hard pole.

"Oh Mark, but you are so young. We should not be doing this."

"Cathy, please let me make love to you, make love with me, even if it is just once. Let me show you. Don't you want this too?"

Cathy could not help but sort of nod, which was all the permission Mark needed. Without hesitation he took her in a firm grip with his right arm around her shoulder and his left hand on her bum making further discussion or hesitation a moot point. She was going to get fucked, no way could she escape from that grip.

His movements were a bit clumsy to start but quickly became quite convincing, especially when he lowered his head into her neck and began fucking her in earnest.

"Oh Mark, what are you doing to me" Cathy groaned.

Deep down she knew she should say "stop, take it out", maybe resist even though he was way stronger than her. But it felt so darn good, and her wish to be the wise one was being blown away by the heat of the desire building in her. It was also obvious to her now that Mark was going to make love to her in his own youthful way, whether she wanted to or not.

It was too late to object; Mark was convinced he had her permission. And she had to admit quickly she started to like what he was doing, like it a lot actually. He was good in spite of his youth! And his inexperience made him even more attractive to her. As she relaxed her legs he lifted her bum more to change his angel which made him find her G-spot.

"Oh wow, Mark what are you doing" she yelped as she raised her hips to meet him.

Responding like she did, starting to make real love with this boy, was not part of her moral plan, but that plan had evaporated in front of her approaching orgasm.

Mark suddenly stopped, pulled up his head and looked her in the eyes, slightly panting.

"This is wonderful, just like I hoped it would be," he uttered, giving her a few slow strokes along her G-spot.

"Ooh Mark! Do that again" she groaned involuntarily.

And he did, and did it again, until Cathy wrapped her arms around his neck and put her feet on his hips so her legs could hug his rib cage. This lifted her bum even more increasing the penetration as she surrendered to the onslaught. Lifting her pelvis she tried pulling him in as far as she could, bucking against his penis with abandon. Her whole body danced underneath him as he bent down to lock his lips on hers. Her knees fervently rubbed his rib cage as she road rapidly towards her much needed release.

The frenzy, the love making only lasted for a few more minutes. They kissed, groped, and fucked until Mark really started to speed up, slamming into her. As he was driving to his own release Cathy tipped over the edge and shattered.

"Mark, Mark, Mark, ooohh......" was all she could say as her orgasm washed over her.

It went from her toes to her head and every part of her body in between. What a pleasure to be with a man again, to feel herself contract around his iron hard member, milking him to explosion.

And explode Mark did, with long hard strokes that stretched her walls and rubbed her G-spot. Deep inside her she felt how Mark plunged in and shot his sperm wave after wave into her, splashing all the way into her womb. Wave after wave of sperm painted her insides, and it felt wonderful.

Panting they clung together, locked tight, trying to take each other in. The reverberations lasted a long time, time much needed to slowly catch their breath, to come down and return to the land of the gentle kisses. When they finally looked each other in the eye both had the biggest smile ever on their face.

Unprompted Mark started kissing her again, lovingly, holding her tight. After a minute he rolled on his side pulling her with him while remaining firmly lodged in her pussy. It wasn't until then that Cathy realized one of the benefits of a young lover, they could easily do it twice in a row.

Slowly Mark started to move in and out again, he had stayed hard enough to never have left her core. It was messy but erotic. This made Cathy abandon all moral scruples and she gratefully kept kissing this young man who was hers now for the time being. With abandon she ground her pelvis onto his still hard member.

While kissing him she kept him firmly lodged in her as she slowly nudged him onto his back and straddled his hips. She rode him a bit before she broke the kiss and sat up.

"Ok, you convinced me" she said with a grin, grinding her hips.

"Oh, wow, Cathy! This has been my dream all night".

"Well, you are mine now, for tonight at least. I want to be on top this round."

"Anything you want, Cathy. As long as you kiss me while you do it."

And that she did, kissing him with abandon. Mark had woken up her desire and she knew now she wanted another round with Mark, or maybe even two or three. Her pussy was going to be sore in the morning, but she was willing to pay that price. They would need to wash after this one, she started to understand the what the term sloppy meant in "sloppy seconds". But she did not care that his sperm was leaking from her pussy as she started to ride him. She first wanted to feel him squirt deeply into her core again.

"Spread your legs Mark, I want to lie on you this time and fuck you my way".

Mark just smiled and did what she asked. Lying between his legs with his large member deep in her cunt Cathy slowly stretched herself out on top of Mark. It made her small half Japanese cunt even tighter and the friction even more exquisite. Slowly she started her own rhythm moving her hips up and down causing a delicate but delicious short movement up and down his shaft. This was new to Mark, but he loved it. Lifting his hips he brought her mouth withing reach of his own so they could resume their kissing. Slowly, slowly Cathy increased her tempo.

As she slid into the abandon of making love it dawned on her that, if it weren't for that IUD she had her doctor put in six months ago when she decided to start dating again, she would be very worried about the amount of sperm she was going to receive tonight.

12