All Comments on 'Cathy the Sexy MILF Ch. 01'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
luvtodoitluvtodoitover 3 years ago

5*

Sexy story, looking forward to part two.

Edward1970Edward1970over 3 years ago

Nice start. Hopefully we'll see Cathy get spitroasted soon. :-)

HardBenHardBenover 3 years ago
FABULOUS

A super sexy and exciting story.

Lucky Josh

Really enjoyed this.

Looking forward to the next episode and where it leads.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very enjoyable

Quite a few Moms tease son's friends. It is exciting and ego boosting to know young guys get hard looking at them. Usually it is just fun but sometimes guy gets woeked up and needs more than a show. Good story

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightabout 3 years ago
Hot!

I really enjoyed this tale--it was well-written and the sex scenes were very hot! I look forward to seeing what happens in the next chapter!

BeauReadyBeauReadyalmost 3 years ago
Aah! The Tranquility of Marriage!

... brought about by lies, deception and cheating. It appears that for gashes, it's not enough that a spouse has committed his entire life and wealth to their fabulous life of leisure and luxury, even so far as to meet if not exceed their regular sexual needs and desires.

No, apparently even an old cunt feels the need to bask in the arms of a younger man, and gratefully feel his hard cock pounding at her lying, deceiving, manipulating, cheating cunt!

I'm pretty sure that is not the kind of loving I would expect or desire from my own wife.

sexy_threadssexy_threadsalmost 3 years ago

Great story with a good buildup. She obviously enjoys being admired and looking hot - it'd be nice to see her using different outfits and lingerie to tease...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Just love stories about horny older selfish MILFs who cheat on their husbands and disrespect their children by repeatedly having sex with their best friends while showing no empathy. Wouldn’t want to be married to the slut though!

SamsonightSamsonightover 2 years ago

Stories are stories whether they are true or not. Young boys always look at older women as someone to sex with because few girls their age would never even think about it. I like the way the story kept dragging the fantasy's back into the story until finally the truth was admitted by all. The only problem I see here is now that the truth comes out another story should be developed bringing some of the sons friends back for more party time. Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not bad for someone who is fifteen years old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it tremendously. We have a theory that if a guy marries a super hot girl, she will porbably eventually start fucking other men. It’s kind of a natural step-by-step process, which you laid out early in your story. We’ve taken the liberty of numbering some of the steps in this quotation from your story:

“The one constant thing that Mike had to deal with in his relationship with Cathy was the fact that 1) other men were continually checking out her pretty face, big tits, and tight, round butt. He couldn't blame them either so it's not like he could get mad; he would have been in a constant state of anger. He found, strangely enough, that it not only 2) turned him on but it also 3) turned on his wife when another man showed an appreciation for her good looks. Mike wondered if the reason he didn't get jealous was the fact that 4) he was the beneficiary of great sex with his wife afterward. Cathy's 5) ego got a boost and she felt better about herself and Mike got to fuck her hot pussy.”

The above is just the beginning of the positive feedback loop that starts operating in a marriage. Then, a couple will start talking about their fantasies and the husband always urges her to fuck other men. Over the course of a few years, the right man shows up and she drops her panties for him. In our 30-year marriage my wife has fucked 12 other men and sucked off a half dozen more!

In conclusion, if a wife is super hot, eventually she will give it up for other men and that is the way Mother Nature intended it!

Nice story!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Boring

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous