Cathy the Sexy MILF Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh had a heavy influence over Cathy, unleashing her submissive side and he used that power to tell her, "I'd really like you to fuck Matt, Cathy. Do it for me."

"I'll think about it, Josh but I'm not making any promises."

He felt confident that he was successful in convincing Cathy to further explore her sexuality when he got a text from Mike inviting him and Matt to come over for a barbeque, swimming, and hot tubbing on Saturday night, the night before Matt was to leave town. He knew Mike was trying to convince her to fuck Matt too and could only hope they weren't pushing her too much.

When Josh and Matt got there, they were greeted warmly by Mike and Cathy. They hadn't seen Matt in years and were happy to renew their acquaintance. Matt was a large man, not fat, but played on the defensive line on the high school and college football teams. Cathy couldn't help but give him the once over with him standing there in a tight tank top that showed off his muscular arms and chest. The men were disappointed that Cathy was wearing a modest bikini but the evening was just beginning.

Over the next couple of hours, the four of them shared the pool, eating and enjoying plenty of drinks. They were telling stories from years ago, laughing and drinking more. There was nervous anticipation in the air but no one wanted to say anything out of fear of ruining their plot. Josh pushed the envelope by telling the story about when he and Matt did cannonballs into the pool, getting Cathy all wet, and how they could see her breasts through her wet shirt. He commented on how all the young men couldn't stop staring at her. The story made Cathy blush but it also got her panties wet reliving how much she cherished teasing her son's friends.

When they all decided to go into the hot tub after the sunset, Cathy cleaned off the dinner dishes from the table and told the guys that she'd join them in a few minutes. Josh offered to help her and followed her into the kitchen. They put some items in the dishwasher and then Josh took Cathy into his arms.

"You know, this is Matt's last night here before he goes back home."

"I know. It was nice seeing him again."

"You know, Cathy, we could make this a memorable night if you're willing."

"I don't know, Josh. It would feel weird being with two of my son's friends."

"Come on, babe, it'll be fun," Josh said as his hands roamed over her tits and rubbed her between her legs.

"Did you say anything to Matt about, you know, what we've done?"

"I may have mentioned a couple of things."

"May have?"

"Well, you know, he's my best friend. He promised not to say anything regardless of what happens tonight."

"You better be right or I swear, I'll kill you and Mike."

"Don't worry, our secret is safe with him."

"I'm still not sure."

Josh knew he had dominated Cathy before and decided he needed to play that card again and reiterated more firmly, "Cathy, I really want you to fuck Matt for me. Come on, it'll be fun."

She knew he had some uncontrollable power over her and replied, "Give me a minute alone. Go back and join the boys and I'll be out in a couple of minutes."

Josh decided to give her some space and went out to join the other men still not knowing what she would do.

When he got into the hot tub, Mike asked, "Well, what do you think?'

"I don't know Mike. I don't know."

Matt knew what they were talking about but no one wanted to be too blatant in what Cathy had been asked to do but they were all anxiously waiting for her to come back.

Cathy decided to change into a more revealing bikini. It didn't mean she would have to do anything, it would be fun to simply tease three horny men but the thought and the suggestions of a fun finale to the evening got her juices flowing. She decided to put on a tiny, low-cut white bikini that didn't have a liner. Mike bought it for her when they were on vacation, far away from where they would know anyone. When the top got wet, it was mostly transparent. The bottom was high cut and showed off most of her ass.

She couldn't decide if she was daring enough to wear it that night but feeling a little risque from all the attention she was receiving from the men combined with plenty of liquor that lowered her inhibitions, Cathy decided to be adventurous. She put it on and checked herself out in the mirror. She shook her head and couldn't believe she was going to let her son's friend see her in this tiny bikini. She took a deep breath and gulped the rest of her drink and went out to the pool before she lost her courage.

The three guys were engaged in a conversation about sports but when Cathy came out of the house, the guys stopped talking and stared at her. Cathy's breasts, which were barely covered by her top, bouncing freely as she walked. Her legs looked longer in the high-cut bottoms and they got a good view of her ass when she turned to place her towel on a side table. She knew the guys were watching every move she made and became self-conscious.

Mike finally broke the ice by saying, "Wow, you look great, doesn't she guys?"

Matt and Josh stammered, "Uh, yeah. You look great Mrs. G.," and "Sure do, Cathy."

She climbed into the hot tub and squeezed in between Matt and Josh. Their legs touched hers as she sat down, moaning softly as she sank into the relaxing hot water. Josh and Matt were trying not to be obvious about staring at Cathy's tits but were doing a horrible job of hiding their excitement. Mike noticed their stares and simply grinned. He remembered how they were as teenage boys when they were around Cathy and was glad they were enjoying his wife's display as much as he was watching her.

Cathy suddenly raised her head and said, "Shit, I left my drink on the table."

"I'll get it for you dear."

"No, that's okay Mike, I'll get it."

Cathy then stood up, revealing her see-through bikini to Josh and Matt. Matt's jaw hung open in awe as he openly stared and Mike did all he could to keep from laughing out loud at him. Matt thought that maybe, just maybe, Josh wasn't bullshitting him about how horny Cathy was. Cathy knew exactly what she was doing and had the men in a trance. The bottoms of her suit crept further between her ass cheeks and she gave her ass more wiggle as she climbed the stairs out of the hot tub. Mike was loving the show as much as the young men.

When she retrieved her drink, she walked slowly back to the hot tub, her voluptuous breasts on display for all to see and she had an obvious camel toe in her bottoms. Her bikini, when wet, looked more like body paint than cloth. She stood at the top of the stairs sipping her drink, seemingly, letting the men gaze at her, enjoying having their undivided attention. As she started back down the stairs, the men looked at each other like it was "game on." She sat down between Matt and Josh again, their bodies so close together that they were pressed up against each other. Mike noticed Josh's hand moving under the bubbling water and assumed he was stroking Cathy's thighs. Moments later, he saw Matt's hand moving similarly.

While Mike couldn't see the men fondling his wife, he could only imagine what they were doing underneath the warm water. Sometimes using your imagination is just as erotic and seeing it. He noticed his wife's legs widen slightly and figured their guests were now rubbing her pussy through the thin material of her bikini bottoms. It was Josh that took things up a notch when he brazenly grasped Cathy's breasts and when she turned towards him, he kissed her full on the lips then started nibbling on her neck. He then slipped his hand inside her bikini top. Matt, seeing Cathy wasn't objecting, followed Josh's lead and began to fondle her other breast while Josh had pushed her bikini bottom aside and was finger fucking her. He stopped only to allow Matt to have his turn to finger Cathy.

Mike was watching the two young men seducing his wife and seeing her squirming to their touch, suggested, "Why don't we take this party into the bedroom?"

Cathy started to get out of the hot tub, half of her bikini bottom untied and both her breasts pulled out of her top, said, "Follow me, boys."

She got out, removed her bikini, and dried herself off. All three men stripped off their suits and were sporting erections with Cathy sizing them up as they dried themselves off. Matt couldn't believe this was going to happen with Mike in partial disbelief himself. Once inside, they stopped to refresh their drinks with Cathy now able to see that while Matt's dick was larger than her husband's, it wasn't as long or as thick as Josh's. He had a better body, being larger and more muscular than the others. She was going to enjoy a variety of dicks and body types.

Matt was better able to see Cathy's curvaceous body under the lights of the kitchen and marveled at her large tits that he often dreamed of seeing when he was a younger man. Despite being older herself, Cathy was still a very beautiful woman who looked much younger than her fifty-plus years. Her ass was still firm from her daily workouts at the gym and her pussy was bare. There was no doubt she was still a MILF and Matt was going to get a once-in-a-lifetime chance to fuck his boyhood friend's mom. He felt somewhat guilty for what was about to happen but it was an opportunity he couldn't pass up either.

With drinks in hand, everyone went off to the bedroom where Cathy got down on her knees as the men encircled her, so she could suck their dicks back to life. She started by blowing Matt while stroking Josh and Mike. She moved from dick to dick as they grew harder between her lips or in her hands. Mike proudly watched his loving wife with three cocks in her face waiting their turn for her attention. She looked so subservient on her knees with the sole purpose of satisfying the naked men standing around her.

Matt took her head between his hands and began to face fuck Cathy, driving his cock deep into her throat, then turning her over to Josh so he could do the same. Not wanting to be left out, Mike followed suit when it was his turn. He was thoroughly enjoying watching his wife being a cocksucking whore for the three of them.

Cathy remained on her knees alternately sucking three dicks until Josh said, "Let's get her up on the bed."

The men helped her to her feet, guiding her to the king-size bed. Cathy laid down on the bed with her legs spread as an open invitation to do as they pleased with her. Matt said he wanted to taste the pussy he's been dreaming about and started licking and kissing Cathy's legs and thighs while Josh and Mike were kissing her and nibbling on her neck before sucking on her nipples. Matt was teasing her pussy lips, being careful not to touch her clit, his tongue darting around her damp pussy. He then pushed Cathy's legs back, her knees bent, giving him better access to her cunt, then dove in and started to tongue fuck her. Cathy started to moan and writhe in immense pleasure once Matt began to give her clit butterfly flicks.

The combination of the attention Mike and Josh were paying to her breasts and nipples combined with having her clit played with, drove her wild. When Matt began to suck and lick her clit, Cathy came to her first orgasm. Matt didn't stop licking her pussy and continued until she had another orgasm, sending a flood of juices onto his tongue.

When Cathy regained her composure, she looked up at the three men and said, "My pussy is so hot right now, somebody better fuck me soon."

Matt was already between her legs and the other guys had already had a piece of her so he didn't feel guilty at all when he moved up and rubbed his cock against her pussy lips and said, "Here Mrs. G, you wanted a cock, now you've got one."

He then drove himself deep into Cathy's pussy and started to fuck her. Mike and Josh then stuffed their cocks on either side of her face so she could alternately suck them while Matt was using her pussy. She looked whorish when she tried to stuff the head of both cocks into her mouth while wrapping her lips and tongue around the heads. Matt couldn't believe his luck in getting to fuck the hot mom of one of his friends. Not only was he fucking her but he was sharing her with another friend and her husband. This was turning out to be a memorable evening for everyone involved. Matt was sucking on Cathy's marvelous breasts as he was drilling her pussy with his cock.

After Matt had been fucking Cathy for a while, Josh asked, "Hey, buddy are you going to let someone else get a chance?"

Matt reluctantly switched places with Josh which started a rotation so all three guys got to fuck Cathy while she sucked the others. When it was Mike's turn, he relished the hot, wet feeling of his wife's pussy after having been penetrated by the two younger men. Fucking her while she sucked on two other cocks almost made him cum but he gave up his spot so he could postpone an inevitable orgasm.

It was then that Josh asked, "Hey, Cathy, are you up for some double or triple penetration?"

She replied, "I thought you'd never ask."

Cathy turned over waiting for the guys to decide who got to fuck each hole. It was decided Matt, seeing this was his first time with Cathy, would get to fuck her ass first, with Josh getting her pussy. That left her mouth for Mike. She climbed on top of Josh and rode him while Matt spread some KY Jelly on his dick. Josh was playing with Cathy's tits which were flopping in his face until Matt positioned himself behind her. She stopped riding Josh as Matt applied some lube to her ass and inserted his finger to get her ready for his dick.

Cathy braced herself as Matt approached her. She felt the head of his dick pressing against her asshole. The pressure increased as he pressed forward and her asshole began to part. After one more push, the head of Matt's dick entered her backside. Cathy felt a sharp pain when Matt thrust forward again and shoved more than half his dick into her. He had to give her a few moments for the pain to subside and promised to go slower. He began to fuck her ass slowly, pushing more of his dick into her until he had it all buried deep into her. He paused for a moment in pure ecstasy to see his dick entirely inserted into his friend's mom's ass. It was a surreal moment, a dream come true.

Josh, Matt, and Cathy worked themselves into a rhythm as she rode one dick and took the other up her ass. Once they started fucking, Mike stuck his dick in his wife's face so she could blow him. She was so turned on from having the two younger men fucking her, she took Mike's dick out of her mouth at times to catch her breath and let out loud moans of pure lustful pleasure.

Cathy was begging Josh and Matt to fuck her harder, "Oh god, fuck me. Oh shit, it feels so good."

She came to another orgasm while servicing three cocks. Mike tried to hold out longer but couldn't and shot his load down his wife's throat. She swallowed every drop and licked him clean. He then sat back and watched the two young men stuffing their dicks into Cathy's pussy and ass. Cathy was like a wild woman who couldn't get enough of her young lovers.

Josh was the next to cum in her pussy and Matt soon followed by depositing his load deep in her ass. After Matt withdrew from her ass, Cathy rolled over onto the bed to catch her breath with cum on her lips and dripping from her pussy and ass.

"Oh my god, I've never been fucked like that before."

"That was damn good for me too, Mrs. G," said Matt, "You're tops on my list too."

Joshed chimed in by saying, "You're one hot mom, Cathy. The younger women I've been with can't compete with you."

Mike added, "I've been telling her for years how hot she is but she thought I was just being a supportive husband. You guys unleashed a sex goddess. I've enjoyed the benefits too."

Cathy was thankful for the kind words and told the guys she'd meet them downstairs after she cleaned up. The guys used the guest bathroom to do the same then met out in the family room for a drink, waiting for Cathy to join them.

Matt was wondering if he and Josh should leave but Josh said that from his experience, the night wasn't over just yet. He apologized to Mike for implying they could fuck his wife again but Mike was not offended. As a matter of fact, he agreed with Josh and said Cathy would be the one to say when the night was over.

It was an odd situation for Mike, sitting around their family room naked with two younger naked men waiting to see if they could fuck his wife again. Several minutes later, Cathy joined them wearing black lace stockings with a matching bra and thong set. The guys looked at each other and smiled; Cathy's attire confirmed the fact that the night wasn't over. She sat down between Matt and Josh while Mike made her a fresh drink. Josh told Cathy how nice she looked with Matt in full agreement.

Everyone tried to act casual but it was almost impossible with the men being naked and Cathy dressed in sexy lingerie, basically advertising her desire for more young cock.There were knowing glances and stares at each other as they sat around drinking. While Mike was making his wife another drink, he noticed Josh and Matt began to rub Cathy's stocking-covered legs, commenting on the softness of the silky material.

Matt's cock began to stir again with Cathy commenting, "I guess Matt really likes my stockings."

Matt's hands began to roam further up Cathy's body until he began to play with her big breasts, causing him to become fully erect. The young guests then freed Cathy of her bra and began to suck on her tits again, now knowing how much she enjoyed having them both sucked on at the same time. She began to squirm as both their cocks were fully erect and Matt was now fingering her pussy through her thong.

Before long, Cathy was stripped of her thong and bent over on the sofa sucking Matt's dick while getting fucked from behind by Josh. As she rocked backward, Cathy got a pussy full of Josh's cock and when she rocked forward, she swallowed all of Matt's. Mike sat back taking it all in, naturally, the younger guys were ready for round two before he was. Josh and Matt switched places a couple of times with each of them wanting to sample her pussy and mouth. It was Cathy that suggested being double penetrated again and there was no way Josh and Matt could deny her request. Mike was somewhat surprised his wife wanted to get sodomized again but he was thrilled she was enjoying herself which made watching her that much more pleasurable for himself.

Josh asked Mike, "Hey man, could you get us the lube from the bedroom?"

Mike felt weird being asked to retrieve the lube so the younger guys could fuck his wife's ass but he didn't want to interrupt Cathy being spit-roasted either. He hurried to the bedroom and came back as quickly as he could, handing the tube to Josh. Josh wanted the first crack at Cathy's ass since Matt had her first earlier. They made room on the sofa for Matt to lay down with Cathy quickly climbing on top of him. She rode him a few times and Matt began to suck on her tits while Josh got Cathy and himself lubed up again. She was easily able to accommodate Josh's dick seeing she had already been ass fucked earlier.

Matt and Josh had more staying power since they had already cum once that night and kept switching places, sharing Cathy's ass and pussy between them. They were treating her like their personal whore, not that Cathy or Mike objected. Cathy was having as much fun as they were, if not more. Mike was finally able to take his place in the rotation, trading places with the others between her ass, mouth, and pussy. He was continuing to live out his wildest dreams. Not only was Cathy fucking one man but she was now fucking two other men for the second time that night. He had always hoped he could witness his wife being a wanton slut but never thought he would ever get to see her doing it in real life. She couldn't get enough cock that night and the guys couldn't get enough of her ass, pussy, and mouth. Josh was the first to cum, filling Cathy's ass with his load. Mike was soon to follow unloading in her pussy.