Cathy the Sexy MILF Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Matt being the last holdout, he asked, "I would love to get a titty fuck, Mrs. G. What do you say?"

"You can cum wherever you like, Matt. I'm all yours and Josh's tonight."

He grinned broadly as he moved between her massive DD tits. Mike placed a pillow under her head for support as Matt began to slide his dick between Cathy's tits while she held them together. When he began to thrust faster and breathe heavier, Cathy braced herself for his impending orgasm. No matter how many times she had taken a load of cum on her face, Cathy always seemed surprised by the first wad. Matt splashed her face with several shots of his white, creamy cum. She was surprised at the amount he had, especially this being the second time he came. Cathy caught some of his cum in her mouth and on her tongue but a lot of it still coated her lovely face, chin, and tits.

When Matt was done cumming, he climbed off Cathy's chest and Mike commented, "You look lovely, dear."

Mike loved seeing his naked wife coated with another man's cum. Josh and Matt used every hole she had along with her voluptuous tits to satisfy their young, manly, sexual desires. Cathy had her own sexual needs taken care of too. Mike and Josh were spent after that second round but Matt ended up fucking Cathy one more time that night. She was tired but there is no way she wanted to leave a young, handsome, well-built man with a hard-on. It was pure gluttony on her part as well as Matt's. He was leaving in the morning and he didn't know if he would ever get the chance to fuck Cathy, or Mrs. G as he called her, ever again, so he was determined to make the most of it.

After their guests left, Cathy showered and went straight to bed, exhausted from fucking, sucking, and cumming so many times in one night. Mike gazed at his sleeping wife in amazement, reliving the night in his mind. He was a proud husband but his perverted mind couldn't help wonder if his wife would ever be convinced to try a repeat performance. Only time would tell.