Cathy the Sexy MILF Ch. 02

Story Info
An older sexy MILF continues to explore her sexuality.
11.5k words
4.68
37.4k
61

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,618 Followers

In case you haven't read chapter 1, Cathy is a modest older MILF who is encouraged by her husband to become more adventurous. She was reluctant until she started having an affair with their younger neighbor, Josh who is also a long-time friend of their son. Their affair led to a sexual awakening for Cathy that her husband, Mike was also a beneficiary.

*****

Cathy was stunned that Mike knew of her infidelity. It obviously didn't bother him seeing he just got done fucking her. She knew he wanted her to sleep with other men but she was now going to find out if he really meant it. Cathy was confident he wasn't mad but there was still a part of her that wasn't sure and she needed that confirmation if nothing else, but to relieve her of any remaining guilt or doubts she had about what she had been doing with Josh. Deep down, now that her husband knew her secret, it was like a weight was lifted off her shoulder.

"How long have you known about Josh and me?"

"How long have you been fucking him?"

Cathy sheepishly replied, "I don't know, a few weeks, maybe."

"That's how long I've known."

"Why didn't you say something, Mike?

He laughed and replied, "Why didn't you say something? You knew I wouldn't mind. Heck, I encouraged you."

"I don't know, Mike. I guess I felt guilty and didn't know how to bring it up. What was I going to say, 'Oh, by the way, I fucked Josh today?' Are you mad?"

"I'm not mad dear, but I wish you would have told me. I want to know all the details."

"Don't worry dear, I'll tell you everything but tell me one thing; when did you first find out about us?"

"I saw you a couple of weeks ago out by the pool. I came home early and was shocked to see you two together. To be honest, I jerked off watching you. Then, I saw you today and wanted to take you into the bedroom as soon as he left. I was so turned on knowing you had just sucked and fucked him. I wanted my turn with you while his cum was still fresh in your pussy."

"I'm sorry for not telling you dear, but I think it will be more fun now that you know."

"We could invite him back over tomorrow, Cathy. I think that would be fun."

Cathy got a wicked smile on her face and replied, "Umm, I think you're right. It would be fun."

Later that evening over dinner, drinks, and more alcohol afterward, Cathy gave Mike the details of how her affair with Josh unfolded. She told him how it started by her teasing him in her nightgowns and bikinis. She gave him the details of that first time how her top came off accidentally in the pool which led to the first sexual encounter with Josh, most of it witnessed by Mike.

They didn't intend to make it an ongoing relationship, as a matter of fact, they both agreed that it couldn't continue. That agreement quickly changed when Cathy informed Josh that Mike probably wouldn't mind if she fucked him again. That's when they started being together regularly with Mike catching them again the day before.

Mike was so turned on by what his wife was telling him about her affair with their younger neighbor that they ended up having wild sex again that night. Not only were they talking about what Cathy had done with Josh by sucking his dick or fucking him in several rooms in their house but the thought of both men fucking her on Saturday night made the sex even better. It may seem odd that a husband would want to see his wife with another man but it makes more sense if people realize how much it puts new life into a sexual relationship after being together for so long.

On Saturday morning, Cathy saw Josh outside mowing the lawn and she stopped by to invite him over later that evening. She felt compelled to inform him that Mike knew all about their relationship. At first, Josh was horrified. He thought his worst fear was coming true. How could he explain himself to Mike, or even worse, his best friend Junior? He didn't want to be the cause of problems in their marriage or get caught in the middle of a messy divorce.

Josh calmed down after Cathy told him, "Don't worry, Josh. Mike's okay with what we've done. We both wanted to invite you over tonight to assure you everything is alright."

She gave him a sly grin and a wink to hint that there was more to the invitation than a barbeque, drinks, and swimming. She had hinted before that Mike would probably be okay if she strayed sexually with Josh but he was still confused about the whole situation. However, if Mike was okay with what happened, there was no way he could turn down their invitation. It could turn out to be a very wild night for everyone.

For almost the entire day, Mike was nervous with anticipation of what they had planned for that evening. He was hoping he wasn't setting himself up for a letdown. He had already seen his wife having sex with Josh but this would be up close and he'd be a participant.

Cathy wasn't sure she could do anything in front of Mike but was also relieved she wouldn't have to sneak around anymore. Josh didn't know what to think. It was difficult for him to understand how a man wouldn't be jealous of a younger man fucking his wife but the thought of having a threesome with a sexy MILF was better than a husband wanting to kill him in an angry rage. He decided he was going to go with the flow and see what developed.

When Josh arrived, he was visibly nervous and there was a noticeable awkwardness in the air. Everyone relaxed somewhat over drinks and hors d'oeuvres, acting like nothing was out of the ordinary. It was still an odd situation for everyone involved. It was an unusual dinner party with a married couple and the wife's young lover. Cathy left the men alone for a while so Mike could reassure Josh everything was okay with what he did with his wife. At first, there was awkward small talk between Mike and Josh that focused on sports and the weather.

Mike broke the ice by commenting, "I know you've talked to Cathy about, uh, me knowing about you two but I wanted you to hear it from me, that I'm not angry. All of what's been going on has actually improved our sex lives, I guess for all of us."

Josh sheepishly replied, "Thank you for understanding, sir. I don't mean any disrespect, but things just happened. Cathy is a very sexy woman."

"Yes, she is, Josh. Yes, she is. Other men have had their eye on her for as long as we've been together. I kind of like the idea of her being with someone else but she would never even consider it until you came along. You're a lucky man, Josh,"

"As long as you aren't jealous, Mike, I feel like I can tell you that I've had a crush on your wife for a long time. A lot of Junior's friends did. We all thought she was teasing us on purpose at times too."

Mike laughed out loud and replied, "She did tease you guys a lot. It was me that was encouraging her the entire time. It was fun watching you guys drooling over her tits."

"She has great tits, Mike but you already knew that. She's beautiful, intelligent, and sexy too. She's the whole package."

Just then, Cathy came out with more hors d'oeuvres and drinks wearing a string bikini. Mike and Josh stopped talking and focused their attention on the half-naked Cathy. The men looked at each other and smiled, knowing that she was dressed to tease them.

"Why did it get so quiet when I came out here? Were you guys talking about me or something?"

Mike commented, "Yeah, we were just talking about what great tits you have, and how sexy you are."

"Is that all you men think about? Sex, sex, sex."

Josh looked at Mike and said, "Yeah, pretty much."

Everyone laughed and there was a more relaxed atmosphere after the ice had been broken. The men continued to stare at Cathy's body as she moved around the patio and throughout dinner and dessert. Mike and Josh couldn't help but stare at Cathy's mostly exposed body. Her top barely covered her nipples, leaving the rest of her voluptuous breasts exposed. The front clearly showed her camel toe and the back left a good portion of her ass cheeks uncovered. She was proud to display herself for her appreciative audience. The thought of what was most likely to happen later drove her pussy to be constantly damp.

The drinks were flowing freely, and they all decided to relax in the hot tub with Cathy sitting between the two men. Mike could see Josh's arm moving slightly underneath the turbulent water of the hot tub leading him to suspect Josh was stroking his wife's leg. Mike decided to join in the foreplay and began to stroke her other leg. The hands of both men met in between her legs and Mike let Josh take the lead in stroking his wife's pussy through her bikini bottom. No one was verbally acknowledging what was going on underneath the water as the conversation was mostly small talk. There was no doubt that Cathy was getting turned on by the way she was squirming in the water. She naturally parted her legs so Josh would have easier access to her bottoms.

As Cathy turned towards Josh, they both leaned in and began to kiss. It was a short, light kiss and Josh pulled back to see Mike's reaction. It was Josh's way of double-checking to ensure Mike really wasn't jealous. Mike seemed to understand Josh's caution but he quickly put his wife's lover's mind at ease with a wink and nod, giving him the permission Josh was seeking to proceed. Josh and Cathy kissed more deeply as his hand began to fondle her breasts while Mike placed his focus between his wife's legs.

As things began to heat up, the awkwardness of the situation began to fade with each moment of mutual kissing, fondling, and groping. Cathy began to rub the men's cocks outside of their swimsuits and their hands roamed freely over her body. She was relishing in the feel of four hands and two mouths moving across her body, fully embracing being the center of attention between her long-time husband and her young lover.

Josh now had Cathy's top off, not that it was hiding that much anyway, then Mike quickly stripped off her bottoms. The men were soon to follow by getting naked themselves. She was alternately kissing her husband and her lover as they played with her 34DD breasts. Josh had one finger up her cunt while his thumb played with her clit, making Cathy squirm even more. She had an orgasm when both men began to simultaneously suck her large, hard nipples. Her breasts are extremely sensitive and having both of them sucked on at the same time while Josh played with her pussy and clit drove her over the edge.

Mike commented, "Looks like we got us a hot one here tonight, Josh."

"It sure does Mike."

Josh stood up and fed Cathy his hard cock. Mike knew their young neighbor was well hung but his dick was even more impressive close-up. Josh's dick filled Cathy's mouth as he moved his hips while she bobbed her head. Mike continued to play with Cathy's tits as she gave Josh one of her expert blow jobs. They were fulfilling one of Mike's dreams by seeing his wife in action with another man. Even though he had seen them together previously, this was different because he was joining in the seduction of his wife and it was now happening with his full knowledge and permission. He no longer had to be a silent voyeur to his wife's infidelity; it was adding a new dimension to their 30 plus years of marriage that he had been hoping to see for decades.

The adrenaline was flowing through Mike's veins even more than Cathy's. She knew how long Mike had waited for this moment and she was thrilled to be living out his fantasy with him. She would peek over at him from time-to-time to see the rapture on his face while she had another man's dick stuffed in her mouth. She wanted to give him a good show and was now able to swallow all Josh's long dick for the first time. Both Mike and Josh were impressed. Mike couldn't believe he was watching Cathy stuff the full length of a younger man's cock in her mouth while her hands grasped his tight ass. He would never forget the sounds of her slurping and almost gagging as she gave her lover a sensuous blow job.

When Josh withdrew from Cathy's mouth, Mike knew what was about to happen. Josh had Cathy sit on the edge of the hot tub with her legs wide open, her shaved pussy exposed to the night air for everyone to see. Josh moved in closer and began to rub his hard-on against Cathy's slick pussy, making her moan. She knew how good his dick felt in her pussy and could hardly wait to fuck him in front of Mike. She decided to have some fun with Mike, too.

"Mike has been begging me to fuck another man for a long time, Josh. Make sure you give my pussy a good fucking."

"Don't worry, Cathy, I plan on fucking you nice and hard for you and Mike. You know how much I love your pussy, babe."

"You know how much I love your dick too."

With Mike looking on, Josh slid his dick into Cathy real slow, giving Mike a real treat. His heart was beating faster as he witnessed up-close as Josh's dick disappeared inch by inch into his wife's cunt. Mike swallowed hard as Josh started to slowly fuck Cathy. Mike kissed his wife passionately while Josh held her legs open and began to fuck her harder. Cathy moaned as Mike kissed her but he pulled away so he could watch them. He was finally seeing a real-live sex show with his wife in the staring role.

Cathy's reluctance to sexually experiment had always been her fear that the reality wouldn't live up to the fantasy. However, this was, by far, much better than the fantasy for both Mike and Cathy. It was equally enjoyable for Josh as he got to fuck his best friend's hot, MILF mom.

The concrete around the hot tub was getting uncomfortable for Cathy so they moved over to the cushioned lounge chair where Josh had fucked her a few times before. Cathy got down on her knees and stuck her ass high in the air offering herself to Josh to take her from behind. Mike watched closely as Josh positioned himself at Cathy's pussy while holding onto her hips. He pushed forward re-entering Cathy, fucking her hard as her big tits flopped back and forth. Mike watched for a few minutes then positioned himself in front of his wife where she eagerly began to suck his dick. Mike kept looking at Josh's face, noticing how much he was enjoying fucking Cathy.

Cathy was thoroughly cherishing the feeling of having two cocks using her body and she wanted it as badly as they did. She came to another orgasm while being spit-roasted by her two lovers. Her orgasm triggered Josh's; his breathing got heavier and his moans more rhythmic before he shot a huge load of cum deep into Cathy's pussy.

Josh slapped her on the ass as he withdrew from her, proclaiming, "Damn Cathy, you've got one hot pussy."

It was now Mike's turn to fulfill another part of his fantasy; to fuck his wife with a fresh load of another man's cum in her cunt. She turned over and spread her legs, and when she did Mike saw some of Josh's cum dripping from her cunt. He rubbed his dick up and down between her slick lips then entered his wife's sloppy pussy. He was so excited, he had to control himself from cumming too soon. He wanted to enjoy the feeling of Cathy's freshly fucked cunt. Josh was appreciating being a voyeur to his neighbor's sex act, having never seen two people having sex before.

Mike was fucking his wife hard but would slow down at times in order to keep himself from cumming too soon but he could only hold out so long. He had never been so turned on, from watching his wife sucking and fucking Josh, to getting sloppy seconds and hearing the sounds of her juicy cunt getting pounded all the while Josh was watching him fucking his wife. Mike added his load of cum to that of Josh's as he grunted loudly. His cum came from deep down in his balls and Cathy could feel the force of it shooting into her.

Mike laid on top of his wife for a few moments to catch his breath after one of the most exciting sexual experiences of his life. He withdrew his shrinking dick from Cathy then saw two loads of cum gushing from her pussy. He was proud of her and saw her not only as his loving wife but as an extremely sexy woman, confirmed by the reality that Josh also enjoyed fucking her. The fact that another man, and in particular, a handsome younger man, found her desirable, made her even more desirable to him. It validated her sexiness.

After their first sexual tryst of the evening, Cathy left to shower while Mike and Josh went back into the hot tub with a couple of drinks, remaining nude. Mike told Josh how much he enjoyed seeing him having sex with his wife with Josh admitting it was also thrilling for him to participate in his first threesome. He raved about Cathy's sexual expertise and couldn't believe how horny she was. Mike informed him that she has been hornier since her affair started. She feels sexy again which, in turn, makes her a sexier woman. He thanked Josh for reigniting the flame within his wife. Cathy remained naked when she returned to join the men in the hot tub. Mike could tell by the look in her eyes that she was still feeling a little frisky.

In this later stage of their lives, it was rare that either Mike or Cathy would have the energy to have sex twice in one day but her affair with Josh provided a spark they both were enjoying. The men were telling Cathy how sexy she was and what a lovely body she had which, along with the continued consumption of alcohol, made her juices begin to flow once again. Claiming she needed a break from the warmth of the water in the hot tub, Cathy decided to cool off by sitting up on the edge. While, in partial truth, the water was getting warm, the reality was that she also wanted to display her naked body to Josh and Mike.

As they continued their conversation about Cathy's sexy body, Mike and Josh could hardly keep their eyes off her. They continued to gaze at her full round breasts and large brown, hard nipples, Her thighs were mostly tan and thick and her legs were spread open to show off her slick, damp pussy. Mike followed Josh's lead when he began to stroke her legs from her ankles to her upper thighs and back again, being sure to come within a fraction of an inch of her pussy but not touching it. Cathy spread her legs wider in response to the men's touches. Mike was proud of his wife's newfound confidence in her body, so confident, she was openly showing off her sexuality. Mike and Josh were still in the hot tub looking up at Cathy like worshipping sex slaves, there to please her in every way.

Cathy spread her legs further when Josh moved between them to lick her hot pussy. Mike was a willing spectator to Josh orally satisfying his wife. Being outdoors in the warm summer fresh air and under moonlit skies only added to the sensuality of the momentous night. Cathy began to rub her pussy up and down against Josh's lips and tongue, squirming and moaning as he showed off his oral skills. They had been together plenty of times for him to know exactly how she liked her pussy to be eaten. Mike had witnessed Josh eating his wife's from afar but it was a thousand times better seeing it up close and personal. Cathy would look over at Mike in silent appreciation of allowing her to enjoy the fruits of a young man. He winked at her showing his approval and the fact he was having a good time also. He felt his cock growing as Josh's oral manipulations brought his wife to a wild orgasm.

After Cathy collected herself, she recommended, "Let's take this party inside to our bedroom where we have more room."

The men readily agreed to her suggestion with all three of them moving quickly to the bedroom. They took time to grab themselves more alcohol, then proceeded to continue the sex party in their large master bedroom. Cathy jumped onto the bed with Josh in quick pursuit. Their bodies now tangled up as they embraced and kissed each other with their hands feeling and groping their naked bodies. Mike sat back and watched as his wife and young neighbor broke their embrace with his wife spreading her legs, inviting Josh to enter her again.

Jay142
Jay142
3,618 Followers