All Comments on 'Cathy's Bail Bond Pt. 02'

by TheLostCause_90

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, at least we get to see Catherine, Cathy, back in publication again. What started out in the previous chapters was some light humiliation by some blackmailers as now turned dark with the multiple rapes by the men in the jail. This chapter of her life is now more NC/BDSM than just exhibitionism. What changed that the blackmailers decided that humiliation is not what she needs but to be raped multiple times? I wonder if there were cameras in the jail so that her blackmailers will get extremely turned on as they watch her get broken. She won't have to worry about her husband but whether or not she gets pregnant or a variety of STDs. Did Joyce have to go through the same gangrape sessions as Catherine did?

About those clinical rape scenes. It seems that she goes in, gets raped, gets pulled to the next cell and raped again, then taken outside and raped again and.....well that is about what we get. Was she face-fucked or sodomized, or made air-tight? There was some kind of joke that she squirted so much that she was surprised that no one slipped. Plus she has had nothing to drink or eat for the whole day so I am hoping that Joyce or her blackmailer will eventually find her and at least provide some aftercare to help her get home. Maybe the blackmailer will show some remorse when he explains that he did not want her rapes to happen? Just how far did that cop take her? There are not that many forests around sin city that I am aware of. At least he put some oil on her to help with sun stroke. Thanks for getting back with Catherine's saga. It has been a couple of years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheLostCause_90@TheLostCause_90
Hobby Writer and Exhibitionist. Every story I produce is fiction, made up of fictional characters. Some are based to a degree on real experiences. Been on hiatus for a while, thank you for the support and patience.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES