All Comments on 'Cathy's New House'

by ROM

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
welcome back

death, felony conviction, writers block....what ever, welcome back. hope there is room for another story with these characters.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 19 years ago
Holy Toledo!

Okay, so the new submission pops up and I check out the author page... and find this story in here. Give it a quick read and... ShaZAM! Hot damn!

This had all the necessary elements for great erotica: there was a lead-in to make the characters human. There was a build up, a good tease to ratchet up tension before the action started. Then the boom-chicka itself was fantabulous!

I'd give it a 98 out of 100 (so it got a 100 rating). The missing 2, for what it's worth, were a few niggles in Cathy's personality. The story actually approaches the subject of sex and porn with near-believable feminine sensibilities that are true to a modern, liberated character. Or, at least... as a guy, I'd like to think that it does.

However... even rarer than girl-girl experiences in the real world are girls quoting Yoda. Personally, I loved it - it made a great character even better by implying a certain broadness of personality. On the other hand, it nudges the fantasy away from the real and invokes a tangent that could be distracting. I'm not saying don't throw in the color bits, I'm just saying beware taking folk out of the mood by personalizing it too much (heck, I'd knock a few points off my own stories for the same reason... but that hasn't stopped me from doing it).

Great work, ROM. Looking forward to reading your second story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Found your story

I was searching and found your story. I skipped some of sex between Peter and Cathy because I wanted to enjoy the sex at the end of the story more. The characters were great. Im going to see if you have posted any updates in the past 10+ years. Cheers to 2017

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous