All Comments on 'Cathy's Wrong Honeymoon'

by freefantasies

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
LesbianloverslickingLesbianloverslickingabout 4 years ago
So mad at hubby

So mad at hubby but she’s the one end up licking the pussy

LesbianloverslickingLesbianloverslickingabout 4 years ago
All

First let me say it’s a great story But there’s always a butt can you write a lesbian story without degrading man.

KnahKnahabout 4 years ago

I liked it keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
DAMN GOOD

damn good, Your stories are incredibly seductive, if i were you i would add mothers to your tales, the resistance would be more tenacious ..

boaman007boaman007about 4 years ago
Nice story

Thank you for explaining that English is not your first language. There were some grammatical errors but your story line and character development made up for it. I enjoyed the way you progressed the seduction right to the end. Thank you.

RedpillwriterRedpillwriterabout 4 years ago
Its good but lack good epilog

Its so important to add some good epilog.. i want to see what happen next.. and the continuous affair..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story, so far.

I've been around for a long time, and believe me, there are a large amount of vapid, self-serving men out there that could very easily fill the position of her husband (no clue what's going on with his wife), one with his own agenda without involving his wife or even talking with her to find out why she's in this funk.

Very excellent story line with the local lesbian seeking a lover and great sex. You should add to this story as it can get even hotter, now that the wedding band is lost in the sand; what will Cathy say or do; will she fret over its loss, or will she feel free from the man with little interest in pleasing her and learn more from Jasmine and go with her; what adventures will they have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story ;)

I loved this story! The rise in climax was spectacular, there were very few spelling errors for someone who speaks English as a second language! The plot was great I just wish it had a little more sexy details;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great

Great work. Does she leave Paul? I like a goof epilogue as well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Build up

I absolutely love the build up to Cathy’s demise or should I say Awakening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
amazing

You should post a sequel

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 4 years ago
Ok

She must not have been to happily married if she had been easily sedused by another woman and on her honeymoon as well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good Stuff

The story was quite good and the seduction up there, but kind of lost it at the end and makes a sequel almost necessary.

ErosinaScarlettErosinaScarlettabout 4 years ago
Dayum

Hey if some hot girl came to me with a perfect pair of big tits, I wouldn’t say no. Good story! Want a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Why get rid of Molly? Why not keep both???

I found it fucked up that Jasmine seduced Molly then dumped her for the other Girl and told her to go back to George. So, she will use the new Girl for a bit then kick her back to her husband too? The way you wrote it, Jasmine is a man-hating Lesbian and she could keep both these Girls, so why send one away? It also makes her seem like an evil Woman just as bad as the men she hates.

"Ok Molly, thanks for letting me use and exploit you but now I have a new victim so I need you to fuck off Bitch! Go back to your guy! I dont ever want to see you around here again! Stop your stupid crying and get lost with your teary red eyes!"

I found how she treated Molly very cruel and evil! I regretted reading the story because of that! I just thought, maybe the next day, a new pretty Girl will arrive and Jasmine will say,

"Okay, you, stop eating my pussy and take your hands off my nice big tits. Now find your stupid ring and go back to your husband. I want to try out that new one over there! Ahhh! You're pissing me off now, go away... Do you want me to show you that I can hit? Fuck off or I'll fuck you up! Ahhhh! You make me so upset!"

Maybe Jasmine will throw some rocks at her like a dirty, smelly mangy dog that is getting too annoying!

Not cool! Not cool!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sequel about exploring Jasmine character and Exploring the future of Cathy & Jasmine relationship

I’m interested into learning more on Jasmine the last comment got an excellent point on Jasmine. Does Jasmine does this to other women who came on the island? Was she used by a past relationship thus giving causing her to treat people this way? or does Jasmine get a heartache when ever she see’s happy couples come on the island,Cathy so happened to gave Jasmine the idea to seduce Cathy, causing Cathy to leave her husband and Cathy & Jasmine form a relationship?If you planning on making it a sequel please add Jasmine personal background and more on how Cathy & Jasmine are going to explore they’re relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Suggestion for another story: a huge breasted mature lady (like jasmine) trues to seduce a newly married guy. He manages to resist her until she gets through to him by seducing his cute wife. Story ends when he catches her breastfeeding his wife and joins in

imready2imready2almost 4 years ago
Very arousing

Enjoyed your story, the persistent seduction was very arousing. Jasmine’s description gives me a visual of a very stunning woman, bringing many women (and I’m sure husbands) to their knees for her pleasure. Maybe an idea for the future but there is nothing wrong with what you have done in the present! Well done... getting off to read more of your works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing story

Would love to see another story just like this, maybe a bit more focus on the ass of a woman, but other than that well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A story for men...

Breasts are great, sure, but big breasts cause problems to normal women.

I am not exactly flat chested but I can get away with not having to wear a bra much of the time, unless I am being particularly energetic. An old ex-girlfriend of mine, Sam, recently had surgery to go down a cup size because of the problems it caused to her back, yet she has had abuse from men, at work and at her gym, over this reduction. Seriously, big breasts might appear fantastic - but only to men!

I love nipples, something I can suck and tease. Sam was able to suck on her own nipples while I went down on her, but that would be the only thing I'd want big boobs of my own for.

Lexi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Something's missing

Love the premise, but I didn't believe a word of the way this story was told. A straight woman, on a honeymoon with a man she loves, is seduced by what -- tits? Tits, perfume, and bad pick-up lines?

DreamingOfMyExDreamingOfMyExover 2 years ago

You've gotten some "constructive criticism" of this story and I won't say they're wrong, but oh my goodness --- To me this is one of the hottest stories on Literotica.

I love the way Cathy kept trying to resist - too many stories just have people give in too quickly. And I love the use of the ring.

There are a lot of ways a sequel could go, but I don't know if the story needs a sequel - not with such a perfect ending. I just hope you post more stories.

faiblfaiblover 2 years ago

Рассказ прекрасен ... да, есть недостатки, но на фоне сюжета, стиля повествования, подачи они блекнут. Литература создана для людей с хорошей фантазией, которые читая рассказ представляют себе его своим воображением.

Кому не нравится, пускай смотрят порновидео ... там все реально. Автору огромное спасибо ... преклоняю колено

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

amazing storytelling. your goddesses are amazing seducers who deserve a movie. I would like to deepen the story of the adversity of Sherazade and Jasmine perhaps, as someone said, on the occasion of a bachelorette party. A bride and her older sister-in-law (her wedding matron) who are captured by these mature beauties just steps from the altar. I have read a lot of tips and I think they are all interested so I decided to give you mine too. But you are the boss, we look forward to your decisions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this story deserves further development

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

don't stop writing please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will this story get a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very warm and elegant style, your stories have enormous potential worthy of further development.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

this probably your best story, hope to read more about jasmine and her girls

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would love to read your new stories. Seeing a couple of your women seduce a couple of innocent girlfriends and cuckold their arrogant men. Rhonda, Yasmime, Sherazade and Kavita are superb characters and can develop fantastically. Aunt Ava deserves to be told as she seduces her niece while Scheherazade has to tell us how she ruined that mother she mentioned and Rhonda has to console and convert Jane. Please don't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The cuckold fetish a burned out theme.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved it like I do all of your stories. Please keep writing. You are very talented and do a great job of revealing what is in the mind of your characters

Lili9806Lili98063 months ago

please continue...Jasmine and Cathy are soo hoot and sexy tohether!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfreefantasies@freefantasies
198 Followers
I'm a young man with a passion for erotic literature. I am not a native English speaker but I try to do my best. My favorite type of story is about slow lesbian seductions.