Cathy's Wrong Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

/-/

Cathy, though sexually satisfied, slept badly and restlessly all night. As soon as she closed her eyes, the image of Jasmine that stood out against the surface of the sea appeared to her, and something deeply disturbed and annoyed her, preventing her from fall asleep. She tried not to think about it, but the more she tried to drive that vision out of her mind the more it came back arrogantly. Paul wasn't much help either, as he fell asleep deeply after the intercourse and was now snoring loudly by her side.

So it was that Cathy showed up in the morning at breakfast tired, sleepy and confused. Fortunately, breakfast was served under a thatched roof by the sea, and the cool sea breeze, together with the sumptuous tropical fruit buffet and delicious French pastries, made her quickly forget the nightmares of the night before. She was laughing and joking with Paul, planning all the things they would have liked to do in the next few days, when she felt a warm hand resting on her shoulder. She turned and saw Jasmine, dressed in a sarong that barely hid the exuberant forms of her curvy body. Jasmine smiled at her, and Cathy noticed she was accompanied by another man, a young and fit guy.

"Good morning, my dears! Did you have a good night? Did you sleep well?" As she said these words, it seemed to Cathy that Jasmine had a sly smile, but tried to ignore the unpleasant feeling of the night before.

"Sorry if I interrupt your breakfast, but I'm collecting registration for the yoga class. So Cathy, can I count on your presence?"

To be honest, Cathy was starting to get a little annoyed by all that insistence. So, glancing at Paul, she replied: "Actually, I don't know Jasmine, I'm sorry, but as I said yesterday, we are on honeymoon, and I don't want to leave my husband alone for too long. Isn't it true, Paul?"

But before Paul could answer, Jasmine intervened again: "Oh, what nonsense, you have your whole life ahead to be together, now you should think about having fun and making the most of everything that this holiday offers you. You must take advantage of it to have new experiences and discover new interests! For example, Paul, wouldn't you like to learn how to practice scuba diving and see the beautiful coral reefs of these atolls? It's a unique opportunity! Look, I introduce you to Devin, he is our scuba diving instructor and he would be happy to teach you!"

Paul was taken aback by that proposal: "Well, I don't know, in fact I would like to learn to go underwater, and these marine backdrops must be really beautiful..."

"Perfect then, problem solved, Paul will take the diving course with Devin so I can take care of her beautiful wife." Jasmine replied with a laugh, and winking in the direction of Cathy.

"Cathy, honey, I'll wait for you in an hour at the gazebo at the top of the pier for the first lesson. See you soon!" And so saying, Jasmine left, accompanied by Devin, leaving no time for the newlywed couple to respond.

"Damn', that woman is really full of energy, it seems impossible to say no to her. Well, I guess it's part of her job, involving guests in the village activities." Paul commented.

Cathy was too annoyed to add anything. That was supposed to be their romantic vacation, and instead there was that woman intruding between them.

"It doesn't matter," thought Cathy, "I'll do the first lesson so she's happy and then I'll make up an excuse to stop."

Instead, despite all the doubts she had, Cathy loved the first yoga class.

The gazebo at the top of the pier was surrounded on all sides by the ocean, which gave the feeling of being right in the middle of the sea. The low ethnic music that came out of the stereo, the slow rhythm of the waves and the sweet tinkling of the dream-catcher that swayed in the wind, immediately transmitted a deep sensation of peace and serenity. The incense braziers that burned at the four corners of the structure helped to create an atmosphere even more exotic and magical than it already was.

Jasmine turned out to be a very good yoga instructor, beyond Cathy's expectations. At first she made a quick theoretical introduction on the origins of yoga and how important it was for the well-being of both body and spirit, then she moved on to the practical part. With a quick gesture, she removed the sarong that covered her, revealing a tight white tank top that highlighted her olive complexion and left uncovered a good portion of her prosperous breast. A pink sports bra barely emerged from the tank top. Cathy did not find it a very suitable clothing, but considering how hot it was, probably it was the lightest and most comfortable clothing Jasmine had find. Besides, it wasn't her fault if mother nature had blessed her with such a flourishing breast.

Jasmine instructed them on basic yoga positions, and Cathy soon discovered how much she liked the feeling of stretching all the muscles and ligaments of her body, and was fascinated by that doctrine that taught to control the breathing in order to relax the body and the mind. In addition, the sea all around, and that exotic atmosphere, greatly relaxed her.

Despite her curvaceous body, Jasmine was extremely elastic and articulated. At the end of the lesson, she showed to the class some of the more advanced and complicated positions. All the eyes were for Jasmine's body, amazed by her flexibility. Even Cathy, with her young and athletic body, wasn't doing badly for her first time.

When the end of the lesson came, Jasmine approached her: "So Cathy, honey, what do you say about your first lesson? I hope you enjoyed it. You seemed very comfortable despite being your first time. I tell you, honestly, during all these years I have rarely seen anyone more talented than you in yoga. I really believe you should continue."

Cathy, despite her initial intentions, was now undecided. She didn't want to leave Paul alone, but in fact Jasmine was right, she really liked yoga. While she was thinking, undecided, Jasmine took her hand, came a little closer, almost too much, and looked at Cathy with those deep green eyes of hers: "Come on Cathy, tell me yes, do it for me, I would be very sorry to lose you..." And so saying, she let out a deep sigh, which made her chest swell even more under the undershirt. For a moment, Cathy was distracted by those massive breasts so close to her, but then she shook herself and in a hesitant voice replied: "Uhmm, o-ok then, if you really insist... okay, I'll continue with the course. I liked it, indeed."

"Great!" Jasmine drew Cathy to her, and without giving her time to react she wrapped her tightly, murmuring in her ear: "You will not regret it, you'll see..." Cathy, for a moment, was stunned by the intense perfume that surrounded Jasmine, so exotic and oriental, a mixture of sunscreen, incense and balms. She also felt the pressure of those large and soft breasts against her chest. That sensation gave her a strange jolt down her spine, and she gasped in Jasmine's embrace. The hug lasted a few seconds, then they heard Paul's voice calling Cathy from the far end of the pie. He must have returned from diving. Jasmine released her and Cathy returned to her husband, for some reason relieved that had arrived just at that moment.

Also Paul quickly became passionate about the scuba diving course, indeed he had decided with his instructor to try to take the exam to obtain the patent at at the end of the holiday. In this way, Paul and Cathy spent the mornings separate, Paul busy diving and Cathy taking the yoga class. Cathy liked the course more and more, and she got better with each passing day. Jasmine was always around her and was very thoughtful and attentive, she never missed an opportunity to give her an advice and correct a wrong position. She used to sat beside or behind Cathy and corrected her mistakes with her hands.

The first time Cathy was annoyed by the feeling of that big breast that rubbed and pressed against her back, and stiffened at that contact. But then Jasmine skillfully massaged her shoulders, relaxing her contracted shoulders: "What is it, Cathy, dear, why are you so stiff? What is it that makes you nervous? Come, here, like this, as a good girl, lean on me, right, exactly like this, very well... breathe, breathe with me, feel the rhythm of my chest that swells and deflates... here we are, good, relax, follow my rhythm, like this... breathe... and breathe out... Again, breathe... and breathe out..." Cathy soon began to relax and leaned back against Jasmine's ample breast. She could feel Jasmine's warm breath, that smelled of strawberries, on her cheek, with her face so close to hers, and the rhythm of her chest swelling and deflating against her back was pleasantly relaxing. If at first she had been annoyed, as the lessons continued Cathy began to appreciate more and more, if not even research, the contact of that soft breast against her back, which with its softness cradled and comforted her.

Even with the rest of the participants she was very well, they were all young girls like her, and in particular she quickly became friends with one of them, Molly, also on vacation with her boyfriend. They would get married the following year. Molly's fiancé was named George, and he also did the diving course with Paul. Since their men usually finished their course later than the girls, Cathy and Molly often waited for them at the bar, and Jasmine also started to stay with them to have a drink and chat a bit. All three soon became very close friends. Jasmine was indeed a very charming, nice, funny, and sophisticated woman. Cathy found herself admiring that strong and independent woman, so free, who seemed to be so happy at her age even without a man by her side. Cathy, without Paul, would have felt lonely and lost in that big world.

/-/

Jasmine, when she appeared on the beach, was a spectacle difficult not to admire. Usually she wore a red one-piece swimsuit, quite conservative in truth, but that could only barely contain and hide her huge boobs, that bounced as she walked. There was always embarrassment and confusion among the various couples lying in the sun, due to all the glances that the husbands inevitably throw in the direction of Jasmine, and so choked choruses of indignant and jealous wives who scolded their embarrassed partners arose, accompanied by all sorts of excuses. Although Cathy had noticed that also Paul sometimes glanced furtively at Jasmine, believing he was not seen, it had stopped to bother her too much since they had became friends. She knew that Jasmine wasn't doing it on purpose, that it was just her body and she couldn't do anything about it. Cathy indeed didn't see her as a threat, she was sure of Paul's loyalty and love towards her, and on no occasion Jasmine had given her the impression of flirting with Paul. In fact, Jasmine was usually much more mischievous and subtly flirty with Cathy and the others girls of the yoga class, than with their husbands. It was probably part of her personality, and out of respect for her friends' husbands, and aware of the effect her body had on males, she evidently preferred to keep the distances. And then how to condemn Paul for some innocent glances? After all, Jasmine was truly a sight. Her perfect mocha skin, shiny in the sun, her long lucent black hair, her long legs, and above all her thin body but with that heavy, round and full breast, made her incredibly sexy, despite her age. Cathy ha to admit it.

One afternoon Cathy was sunbathing with Paul when Jasmine approached, hand in hand with Molly. This time, instead of the usual one-piece red swimsuit, she wore a white bikini that contrasted with her dark complexion, and which seemed about to explode under the weight of that heavy chest.

"Cathy, honey, Molly and I were thinking of going to sunbathe behind the headland, away from all the prying eyes of all these horny boys..." So saying,, she gave an accusing look to Paul, who blushed, embarrassed.

"Why don't you join us? It will be fun, you'll see. If there is no one to spy on us, we could even take off these annoying costumes and feel the heat of the sun all over our body, and enjoy this beautiful nature that surrounds us. What you say, Cathy? I'm sure Paul would have nothing to complain about..." While saying that, Jasmine fumbled and pulled the laces of her bikini, as if to highlight the annoyance that had to give her. Paul seemed to have been speechless, he just stammer something confused that no one understood, observing Jasmine as dazed. Cathy, on the other hand, felt uncomfortable about that proposal. She wasn't sure why, but thinking about being alone with Molly and Jasmine, sunbathing topless, scared her. In truth, she also felt a touch of curiosity at the thought of seeing Jasmine's naked breast, as in the days when she showered with her volleyball companions, but her instincts told her that it was better not to go, so she declined gently but firmly the invitation, making up an excuse. Jasmine showed some disappointment, but then she smiled sweetly at her, and before leaving, hand in hand with Molly, she said to her: "Too bad, it will be for the next time then..."

A couple of hours later, Cathy, by chance, noticed Molly coming back alone. It seemed to Cathy that she was in a hurry, nervously looking around for her husband George. Jasmine returned only half an hour later, walking slowly along the beach, with a smile on her ruby lips.

/-/

And then it came the night that changed everything.

That evening, after dinner, there would have been a disco dance party in the "arena", until late at night. Cathy was very excited, for some years now she was not going out much with Paul in the evening, and even though she had never loved going to clubs to dance, she couldn't wait to have some fun. She chose a nice white dress, very simple but always very liked by Paul. Paul was a little tired from all the scuba diving he was doing, but he was happy to see her wife so happy.

As soon as they arrived, they joined George and Molly at the bar, and everyone ordered a drink and started to chat amiably. Finally, the DJ started to put on the music, mostly great dance classics that reminded Cathy of her college years. Molly seemed a little strange that evening, she was silent and distracted, as if she was thinking of something else, and she continued to nervously bite her nails. Strange, Cathy thought, and to say that Molly had also had a massage with Jasmine that afternoon, she should have been pretty relaxed. They were chatting when Jasmine made her entrance, and all the eyes were inevitably on her.

She wore a red sarong around her hips and a very light, semitransparent black silk blouse that showed a red bathing suit that barely contained her big breasts. Jasmine walked over to them, and walking Cathy noticed how her boobs bounced under her blouse. "So guys, who's going to dance? Come on, what are you waiting for?" Both George and Paul were not very enthusiastic about the idea, they preferred to stay sit and drink at the bar, so Cathy and Molly did not know what to do. Jasmine then took decision for everyone, solving every doubt: "Come on, at least you girls, I don't accept a refusal!" And so saying, she took both of them by hand and dragged them on the dance floor, without giving them the possibility to protest.

At first, Cathy felt a little clumsy and embarrassed, she hadn't danced for many years, but then the cocktail she had drunk started to take effect and she began to relax and feel more and more comfortable, as she started to get carried away by the rhythm of music. Jasmine turned out to be an excellent dancer, she danced fluidly and sensually, and was never missing the opportunity to involve both Cathy and Molly in fun ballets. While dancing, her huge breast was even more evident, and continued to bounce in front of Cathy's face, who tried not to look and enjoy the party. Molly, on the other hand, seemed to be magnetized from Jasmine's breasts, Cathy noticed, and saw her more than once staring at Jasmine's tits, as hypnotized. This shocked Cathy a little, it seemed to her inappropriate for a girl to stare at another woman's breasts in that way. Surely Jasmine's tits caught the attention, Cathy herself had to try not to look at them, but there was something wrong, Molly was not a lesbian, on the contrary, she was getting married to George.

Cathy was brought back to reality when the music suddenly changed. The DJ put on a slow romantic track, and on the dance floor couples began to form to dance it. Molly had just gone to the bathroom, so Cathy and Jasmine were left alone. Cathy immediately looked in Paul's direction, hoping that her husband would deign to reach her at least for that dance, but she saw him engaged in an animated conversation with George. They both seemed quite tipsy. Then Cathy turned back to the dance floor, and met Jasmine's eyes looking at her smiling, a few paces away. A boy shyly approached, but Jasmine abruptly pushed him away with a wave of her hand, never taking her eyes off Cathy.

She took her hands: "Will you give me this dance?" she asked gently, and before Cathy could reply she wrapped her in an intimate embrace. Cathy found herself pressed against Jasmine's soft body, her face on her shoulder. She could feel the soft pressure of Jasmine's big breasts against hers. At first she was stiff as a wand, embarrassed by the situation, but then Jasmine took her hands and leaned them on her hips, murmuring in her ear: "Come on Cathy, don't be so rigid... here, put your hands on my hips, like this... Have you ever danced with a woman before? It is no different from dancing with a man, indeed it is better, we are more graceful, more elegant..." And meanwhile she gently cuddled her, stroking her hair. Cathy soon began to relax, slowly dancing with Jasmine to the sweet rhythm of the music. After all, she did not mind Jasmine's warm, almost maternal embrace, she felt comforted by the contact with that curvy body, and the smell of her hair, so intense and scented of exotic balms, intoxicated her mind, almost like a drug. She was getting lost in that romanitc dance when she felt the pressure of the embrace increase slightly, and heard a murmur in her ear: "Here, Cathy, good, have you seen, it's not so bad after all, is it? Let yourself go, feel my body against yours, feel how they fit perfectly... Follow the rhythm of the music with me... Oh Cathy, how delighted I am to have you all for me right now, you don't know how long I've been waiting for this situation... I've always liked you very much, you know, right from the first moment I saw you. You are so beautiful, so fresh and innocent... I am very happy that we have become friends, but I would like to know you even better, to spend more time with you... There are so many things that we could do together... go to bathe together, away from everyone, spread each other's sunscreen, and then lie on the sand to sunbathe, and maybe stay topless... wouldn't you like it, Cathy? Would you like to sunbathe topless with me? I think yes... Why didn't you come with us the other day? Molly had a lot of fun, I assure you... And then we could laugh and joke, tickle each other, and even share some tender cuddles, as friends, and maybe even kiss a bit, just some tender kisses... wouldn't you like to kiss me, Cathy?" And so saying, Jasmine began to slowly slide her face against Cathy's one, bringing her mouth ever closer to that of Cathy.

Cathy was in the throes of mixed feelings, between amazement and terror. It seemed to her a surreal situation, and as in a slow motion movie, she felt Jasmine's mouth getting closer to hers. Could it be that Jasmine was talking seriously? Was she really going to kiss her? Was she lesbian then? Impossible! Cathy had nothing against lesbians, but in her life she had met few and had always kept the distance. She came from a very catholic family and had always been educated to consider homosexual love as a sin against nature, and then she was married to Paul, they were on honeymoon, she would never kiss another person, cheating on him, least of all another woman, it was deeply wrong! And then, although they had dimmed the lights for that romantic dance and she was dancing with Jasmine in a far corner of the dance floor, they were in front of everyone's eyes, anyone could have seen them, especially her husband, and who knows what they would have thought!