Cathy's Wrong Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so saying, Jasmine let her long tongue slide into Jasmine's ear, licking her directly in the auricle.

It was a sudden and violent feeling of pleasure, and Cathy was unable to prevent a moan of pleasure from narrowing her mouth. Rapidly, Jasmine turned her face with one hand, then finally slipped her tongue into Cathy's mouth. Cathy panicked at that intrusion, and with her tongue tried to push Jasmine's out of her mouth. But Jasmine's tongue swiftly enveloped Cathy's, and soon she won that fight, bending Cathy's to her dance, in a wet tangle. Cathy lost her reason. No one before had kissed her like this, with that intensity, and found herself unable to further reject the tongue that was tormenting her. Obviously, Cathy had never kissed another woman before, and she get struck by the delightful sensation it gave her. It wasn't at all the weird sensation she would have expected. She didn't felt disgust or repulsion. Indeed, by now defeated, she abandoned herself to the kiss, and began to feel undeniable pleasure, transported to an ocean of unknown lust by Jasmine's kiss. Finally, after several minutes, the kiss ended and Cathy realized that Jasmine wasn't holding her against the bed for some time now. She was free, but she hadn't even noticed, lost in that terrible kiss.

Suddenly, Cathy confusedly remembered Paul, and the thought of her husband abruptly brought her out of that kind of trance. That was her honeymoon and she was kissing with another woman instead of being with him...

"I-I... oh my god, oh my god... I have to go, I have to go... that's can't happen..."

"Oh, you're not going anywhere, my dear, not yet at least, there is still something you have to try before you can leave..."

And suddenly Cathy saw that huge breast in front of her eyes, just for a second, before feeling the softness of those tits wrapping her head, nailing her again against the bed. Jasmine was holding her with her head sunk into her huge breast. A sea of sensations were invading her. The incredible softness of that breast, the indescribable scent of Jasmine's skin, her hands that held her head firmly and caressed her hair... Cathy, sunk in all that flesh, almost could not breathe, she gasped in search of air, until she felt Jasmine's body slowly move aside and a turgid nipple slip into her mouth.

"Here Cathy, good, like this, go on, suck, suck my big tits, feel their taste in your mouth, and never forget it... they are yours, all for you, you can suck them, lick them, for as long as you want, you can lick them forever if you want... suck, suck, like this, stronger, yes, bite them... uhmmmmm..." Cathy, who was no longer her, was now insatiable, she was biting and sucking and licking that nipples as if it were gummy candy, aware of how much it was wrong, but unable to stop.

Then she felt Jasmine's hand slowly slide between her legs. This gave her an electric discharge down her back, which made her regain a glimmer of lucidity. She suddenly realized with horror that her mouth was attached to another woman's nipple, thought of her husband, of their honeymoon, their wedding only two weeks before, and finally managed to push away and get rid of Jasmine, who probably wasn't expecting that Cathy was still able to resist.

Cathy quickly picked up her shirt and ran away from the room, almost in tears, but not before she heard Jasmin say it: "See you soon, my dear. You will come back, you will see, sooner than you think..."

Cathy ran to her bungalow, and as soon as she saw Paul, before he even had time to ask her how the massage had gone, she jumped on him and implored him: "Fuck me..." Paul was dumbfounded for a moment, truth was he was a little tired for all the dives he was doing in those days, but she didn't need to ask twice, after all they were on a honeymoon, every desire of his wife was a duty, and it didn't happen often that Cathy so directly expressed the desire to have sex. So he lift her up, lay her on the bed, and after a few hasty kisses he penetrated and started fucking her. Cathy had never seemed so horny before, she immediately begin to moan with pleasure and to embrace him as if the world was about to end, even she beg him to fuck her harder, even harder... he had never seen her like this horny before, and he got enthusiastic quickly, to the point that he felt his pleasure growing rapidly, too rapidly. He could hear Cathy gasping beneath him, and he knew she was close too, but he couldn't stop his orgasm and he came before Cathy even reached climax. He leaned sideways on the bed, and heard Cathy's groan go from pleasure to disappointment, after which he saw her get up and run to the shower.

Cathy quickly closed herself in the shower stall and turned on the water. She felt terribly guilty and ashamed of herself, but was too horny to stop. Under the water, she put a hand between her legs to finish what Paul hadn't been able to do. It was enough for her to visualize Jasmine's naked and oiled body for a moment and rethink about her lips, so soft compared to Paul's, to come violently. She cursed herself, but now she could not deny it, Jasmine deeply excited her.

/-/

The following day Cathy felt empty and light, emptied of everything. It was as if her mind had gone on block, unable to metabolize the events of the day before. The final effort she had made to escape Jasmine had left her completely exhausted, both physically and spiritually. She didn't want to think about anything, she just wanted to rest, and not to think about anything, just forget, to be with Paul and forget... But she had forgotten that Paul had to do the exam to obtain the diving patent that day, and he would have been away all day. As Paul was about to leave, she grabbed his hand, desperate: "Don't go, please, I need you today..."

"What? And why on earth? There is the exam today, I trained hard these days, I can't retire right now, you know it. But you'll see, I'll be back already, before you expect, and then I'll pamper you all night!" He kissed her on the forehead and went out the door.

Cathy felt abandoned, but there was a part of her that still had the strength to fight, to oppose to Jasmine's attempts to seduce her. She decided then that she should react and try to solve everything on her own, it couldn't go on like this. That thing, whatever it was, absolutely had to end, had to end immediately. That was her honeymoon, what the heck, she couldn't betray Paul! And with another woman, even worst! She didn't like women. She did not know what had happened to her, but it was Jasmine's fault, that had forced her. That wasn't her! She... well, she had a moment of confusion, nothing more. Why did that woman have that irresistible charm?

Cathy decided it was best to face Jasmine, and make it clear. She felt weak even only at the thought of finding herself face to face with Jasmine again, but she knew it was the only way to regain strength and self-confidence. So, she gathered courage and she went out to look for her.

She found Jasmine in a corner of the bar, discussing soulfully with Molly. As soon as Jasmine saw her, she gave Cathy a bright smile, and Cathy heard her mutter to Molly: "Enough Molly, I told you it's over. Go back to George, I have more to do now..."

Molly ran past Cathy, her eyes red with tears, without even looking up at her friend.

Cathy took courage and sat down next to Jasmine, who was waiting for her, smiling.

"I told you would have been back soon..."

"I-I, well, I just wanted to talk to you, just talk... about what happened yesterday... about what you made happen yesterday..."

"Of course Cathy, honey, but let's go to a more secluded place, where we can talk more freely. We have the whole day for us, if I'm not mistaken, your handsome hubby is off to take the diving exam today... " And so saying, she took Cathy by hand, intertwining her fingers with Cathy's, like two sweethearts, and drag her away. Cathy let herself be carried away, she too preferring to be far from prying ears.

Cathy noticed that Jasmine wore a light white blouse, buttoned till the last button. Even so, the exaggerated size of her breast was obvious. From the way her breasts swung free and natural, it was also obvious that she wore no bra underneath. Cathy felt so tired...

They walked for a while along the beach, in silence, Cathy looking down. When they arrived in a remote area of the island, away from prying eyes, Jasmine sat Cathy on the trunk of a palm tree that had fallen on the beach. Cathy couldn't look at Jasmine, as if she were afraid of what she might have seen if she looked up. Now that she was alone with her, all her courage had left her, and the intense perfume of Jasmine deeply confused her.

"Here we are, Cathy, my love, again just you and me, alone, as I told you... So why are you so silent, didn't you want to talk to me?"

"Yes, true, I... I wanted to tell you that it must end, absolutely, whatever it was, it cannot continue, I love Paul, and I can't explain what happened, but I know that it must not happen again!" Cathy's voice had raised now, almost hysterically.

Jasmine put a hand on Cathy's, who immediately withdrew hers. "Why, what happened, Cathy? Why don´t you say it?? Why don't you confess that you liked it? Why don't you want to admit to yourself that you're dying to kiss me again? Think about how nice it would be to remain sit here, kissing all day, tenderly, like two lovers..."

Cathy felt Jasmine's face approaching a few inches from hers, and began to panic.

"I-I... that's not true, I-I just wanted to explain to you, tell you that you have to stop..."

"Look at me, Cathy!" Jasmine interrupted her abruptly. "Look at me." She repeated more gently.

Cathy, trembling, slowly turned her face. Jasmine transfixed Cathy's blue eyes with her green ones. Cathy felt Jasmine's warm, fragrant breath within inches of her.

"Why do you have this face, so scared? Aren't you happy to be here with me now, you and I, alone, like the other day? Don't you want me, Cathy? Wouldn't you like to try again what I made you taste yesterday? Tell me you want me to leave and I'll go Cathy, I promise you..."

"I-I... I-I... well, I want you to... I want you to... that you... oh god, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know what I want anymore..."

"Well, luckily I know what you want..." And so saying Jasmine, slowly, still looking into Cathy's eyes, leaned forward, and her mouth met Cathy's one again. Cathy barely let out a muffled moan of protest, but this time Jasmine's tongue quickly overwhelmed her. After a short initial passivity, on the contrary, she began to realize that that kiss was terribly arousing her, and started to savor those soft lips that played with hers, to seek contact, and to respond to the caresses of that warm tongue...

They continued to kiss each other for a long time, an hour or more, in depth, ever deeper, in a crescendo of passion and involvement. Cathy felt completely in Jasmine's power, and she was so lost in that kiss that she hardly noticed that a hand of Jasmine had started fiddling with her wedding ring. Then, all of a sudden, with the last alert portion of her brain, she felt the ring slowly being removed from her finger, and instinctively closed her hand into a fist, and abruptly detached herself from Jasmine's mouth.

"Oh my god, oh my god no, it happened, it happened again, I can't believe it... I-I don't know how it's possible, it's not possible... Paul... Paul..."

But Jasmine did not allow her time to recover, and with a rapid movement she started kissing her again, intensely. This time Cathy's resistance lasted even less, she quickly give in to the kiss. When they finally broke away, Cathy was panting, she was all red and disheveled.

"So Cathy, what are you waiting for, don't you want to have what's yours?" And so saying, Jasmine stuck her chest forward, offering her breast to Cathy. Cathy looked with wide eyes at that huge breast, hidden by the blouse, and she nibbled a lip from desire.

Seeing that Cathy still hesitated, Jasmine added: "If you want it, my dear, this time you have to do it all by yourself, I'm not going to help you with my blouse..." And that's how Cathy's little hands, with the faith bridal on the finger, leaned forward, at first trembling, and then more and more impatient, as they began to unbutton Jasmine's blouse, who was looking at her with a pleased and triumphant smile. As soon as Jasmine's big boobs jumped out of the blouse, Cathy threw herself on them, hungry, immediately taking one of those dark nipples in her mouth, and sucking it with her eyes closed, like a child.

"Oh yes, Cathy, like this, good girl, like this, suck my big boobs, I knew you couldn't help it, once you taste them you can't forget them... Suck, suck Cathy, my little one, like this, like a good little girl..." So saying, Jasmine slipped her hand between Cathy's legs, and quickly one of her tapered fingers first, then two, slipped into Cathy's vagina, which was already dripping with moods. This time she didn't oppose any resistance, on the contrary, she opened her legs further to facilitate the entry to Jasmine's fingers. Cathy did not take her mouth off Jasmine's nipple, indeed, she began to suck it with even more force, simply began to emit muffled moans of pleasure. When Cathy was about to come, Jasmine detached her head from her boobs and kissed her deeply, so that when Cathy reached orgasm, her scream of pleasure got lost in Jasmine's mouth.

Cathy had never experienced an orgasm of that intensity before, and she felt light, empty and fulfilled in Jasmine's arms. But Jasmine was not yet done with her. Gently she took Cathy's head and pushed her down, until Cathy was surprised to find out that her nose was a few centimeters from Jasmine's thong. The intense, spicy and wild smell of Jasmine's vagina overwhelmed her. Jasmine, with one hand, shifted the thong, revealing her hairy vulva, with large plump lips, red like rose petals. Then, with both hands, she pressed the bride's head against her vagina. Cathy's tongue, at first timidly, then with increasing transport, began to lick and explore that hairy pussy. She liked that taste, she damned liked that taste, so bitter and sweet at the same time. After a while, Jasmine, squeezing her legs around Cathy's head, climaxed, watering Cathy's face with her fluids, and forcing her to drink to the last drop.

"Oh yes, oh yes, yes Cathy, yes...! Make me come Cathy, lick me, drink me, forever... you are mine, all mine finally... oh yes, yesssssssssssss!"

Cathy didn't even notice, but while her face was immersed in Jasmine's pussy, Jasmine had intertwined her tapered fingers with hers, and grinning she had took her wedding ring off her finger, letting it slip and get lost in the sand.