Cathy's Wrong Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment, before she found the strength to break free from Jasmine's strong embrace and run away, she felt the gentle touch of Jasmine's soft red lips that brush against hers, and tasted her warm rose-scented breath.

Cathy returned to the bar all red-faced, and immediately ran to the table to her husband. Paul and George were both rather tipsy, indeed George seemed decidedly drunk, so much so that he got up almost immediately saying that he was returning to the bungalow because he was not feeling well, and to please warn Molly when she would have returned.

"So honey, how did you go on the dance floor, did you have fun?"

Cathy snorted and shrugged, too confused to know what to tell her husband, and also angry at him for having let her in that unpleasant situation. If he had come to dance with her, none of this would have happened! So she ordered another drink and looked back towards the dance floor, noticing that in the meantime Molly had returned from the bathroom. The romantic piece was over, and she and Jasmine were dancing close together, almost entwined. Jasmine turned around Molly, with provocative and sensual movements, and Molly didn't seem to mind. It also seemed to Cathy that Jasmine's blouse was even more unbuttoned than before, so that her florid neckline was even more evident. With every dance move that Jasmine made, those big boobs jumped and swung, and it was evident that Molly could not take her eyes off that show.

Still troubled by the advances that Jasmine had made her a moment ago, Cathy could not avoid glancing in their direction, and she realized that Jasmine, although committed to dancing with Molly, always looked in her direction, with a provocative smile drawn by those red lips. Was it possible she was trying to seduce her? Maybe yes, and judging by how she was behaving with Molly, she also targeted her friend. At one point, she saw Jasmine take Molly by hand and leave the dance floor together.

After a while she didn't see them anywhere, worried about Molly, she took Paul by the arm, who in the meantime was almost falling asleep on the table, and dragged him away, looking for Molly and Jasmine. They walked around the bar, the toilet area and behind the DJ platform, but Cathy found them nowhere.

Then Paul stopped her and said: "Cathy, honey, I'm sorry but I think I drank too much, do you mind if we go back to the bungalow?" And so they started walking towards their bungalow.

They had almost reached their door when Cathy heard a muffled noise, almost a moan, from behind their bungalow. While Paul was looking for the keys to open the door, she walked slowly around the bungalow, until she petrified, blocked by the scene that appeared before her eyes.

In one corner of the bungalow, Jasmine was pressing Molly against the outer side, locking her against the wall. The two women were kissing passionately. Their mouths were wide open, glued one on top of the other, and it was easy to guess the tongue's play that was going on. Molly was slightly shorter than Jasmine, and her head was slightly leaning back to better meet Jasmine's mouth, and firmly held in that position by Jasmine's hands. Jasmine had to feel Cathy's presence, because she slowly detach her mouth from Molly's, who had her eyes closed and with her mouth for a moment chased Jasmine's lips as they moved away. Jasmine turned her head slightly, staring her deep green eyes on Cathy, who petrified watched the scene, and then she did something that deeply shocked Cathy.

Slowly, she brought a hand behind Molly's head, and then gently, but firmly, forced her to lower her head. Molly meekly immersed her face in the deep neckline of Jasmine, between those soft breasts. Before finding the strength to finally detach herself from that disturbing and profoundly wrong image, Cathy heard Jasmine murmuring: "Here, like this, good Molly, like the other day on the beach, when we were alone, just you and me... You really like them, right? Good, suck, suck my big boobs, like this... You can no longer do without it, don't you? "

Cathy took refuge in the bungalow and locked the door behind her, almost as if she was afraid of being chased. Then she turned, all upset, looking for her husband, in need of his presence to calm down. But Paul lay still dressed on the bed, asleep, drunk. Cathy sat down on a chair, hiding her face in her hands. What had happened? How was it possible that Molly, her friend, happily engaged, was out of her bungalow, kissing with another woman? Molly was not a lesbian, she loved George! Yet she had seen it with her own eyes... Cathy was shocked, she felt herself all tremble, and her innocent mind was unable to justify that scene, she had no psychological defenses to oppose the image she had seen. Her pure and innocent mind simply had never conceived anything like this. To her, sex just meant making love in a sweet and clean way, she never got involved in sinful thoughts of simple lust. It was wrong, on several levels. How could Molly have succumbed Jasmine's advances? Though, a part of Cathy, a secret part, hidden in her deepest unconscious, forced her to realize that, behind her amazement, there was a vein of curiosity, a strange and morbid curiosity. Besides, she could have been out there in Molly's place, Cathy knew perfectly well. If Cathy hadn't moved away from Jasmine during the dance, she would probably have kissed her, and then what would have happened? How would it have been? And that breast, Jasmine's huge breast, how would have been its contact on the face? Cathy shivered...

She had never felt attracted to women, yet she realized with horror that she was completely wet between her legs. She throws herself on the bed, trying to wake Paul up, feeling the urgent need to make love, to reach orgasm, but Paul merely grumbled something incomprehensible and turned away. Cathy was desperate, in vain tried to stimulate his limp penis through his pants, but got no reaction on his part. With a spasm, she grabbed a pillow and squeezed it against her belly. Then, slowly, struggling against herself and hating every inch that the pillow made down, she brought it between her legs, and started to rub it against her clitoris. First slowly, then faster and faster, until she reached a frantic pace. Meanwhile, her mind was in the grip of deep confusion, she tried to keep her fantasy about Paul, about when they were younger and they used to make love on the meadows of the hills, but then the image of Jasmine emerged... her deep and disturbing gaze, her lips so soft and ruby, and those breasts, those huge and perfect breasts... Cathy came violently, stifling her moan of pleasure with her hand.

/-/

She spent the night in a tormented sleep, having disjointed dreams, of her running away, conscious that behind her Jasmine was chasing her, walking slowly but confidently on the beach. Cathy ran and ran, but she felt more and more tired, and knew that she would not be able to escape forever... She woke up in the morning, still tired and in a bad mood. Paul was already awake and had evidently took a shower, he was walking around the room with just a towel around her hips. Cathy looked at his husband's half-naked body for a long time, whose body she knew so well, but with panic she realized she could feel no trace of desire. What was happening to her? Was it possible that Jasmine had made that effect on her?

The experience of the night before now seemed confused and distant in memory like a nightmare. Because that was what it had been, after all, Cathy thought. A nightmare, just a nightmare. She was still upset, she had to go out, and feel the fresh sea air on her face. Paul immediately understood that his wife was not ok, but thinking that it was due to his hangover from the day before, he followed her out on the beach, apologizing in a thousand and tender different ways, trying to make her to stop, but Cathy continued to walk in silence on the beach, without knowing what to say. How could she tell her husband what was going on? How could she explain to him what she had seen, and that there was a beautiful lesbian on the island who was trying to seduce his wife?

Fortunately, Paul knew well how to make her laugh, and after a thousand of sweet gentle words, he managed to make her smile, and Cathy immediately felt better, and threw herself into her husband's arms, hiding her face against his chest, in seek of refuge. Paul hugged her, gently, comforting her.

Later they went to breakfast. Cathy was afraid to meet Jasmine, not knowing how she would have reacted, but luckily she didn't meet neither the yoga instructor nor Molly. Later on, she skipped the yoga class and asked room service for lunch, took a nap, and waited for Paul to return from his diving course. When he finally arrived, he looked at her smiling: "Cathy, honey, I saw you a little tired this morning, and so I decided to make you a surprise... Come with me, you'll see, it will make you feel better..." Cathy, curious, followed her husband out of the bungalow. Paul led her to a low white building, and knocked on the door.

After a moment, the door opened, and Jasmine appeared, squeezed in a long white coat: "Hello lovebirds. Here you are, Cathy, sweetie, finally..."

"Hi Jasmine! Here's Cathy, honey, my surprise: I booked you a nice relaxing massage with our dear Jasmine, who so generously offered to take care of you! Are you happy?" asked.

Cathy was paralyzed with astonishment, she was absolutely unprepared for this, but how could she refuse? Her brain began to look furiously for an excuse, any excuse to manage to escape that situation, but Jasmine intervened: "Of course she is happy, don't you see, she is speechless from happiness, isn't it, Cathy? Come on, come in, let's start the session. You don't mind, Paul, if I steal your wife for a while, right?"

Paul laughed at the joke and replied: "Not at all, she's all for you, as long as you bring she back to me still entire! Well then, I'll leave you alone, and please, have fun, girls!"

And so saying, Paul went away, leaving Cathy still with her mouth open staring at Jasmine, who took her hand and dragged her inside, closing the door behind them.

The room was simple but nicely decorated in an indian style. Various incenses and scented candles burned around the room, and a hypnotic oriental litany came out of a stereo. In the center of the room there was a simple white padded massage table, and the opposite wall to the entrance was entirely occupied by a huge mirror.

"Cathy, honey, what is that face? Are you upset about last night? Come on, don't be silly, what have you seen, the evil? It was just a kiss, a sweet kiss between friends, and some tender cuddles... I do it often with my friends, it's perfectly normal. What is it that shocks you so deeply?"

Cathy was scared, almost trembling in the middle of the room: "I-I don't understand, it's-it's wrong! How could you? Molly is happily engaged, she is in love with George, what did you do to her? You will ruin her engagement!"

"Oh, but Cathy, I didn't do anything that Molly didn't want to do, on the contrary, I assure you that that girl is not easily satisfied, she can never get enough... It is not my fault if George is not able to take care of her."

"I do not believe you! It's n-not true! Molly would never have done it if you hadn't done something to her. I-I... I want to get out of here!" So said Cathy, but she stood still in the center of the room.

Jasmine slowly walked around Cathy, going behind her. Then she put her hands on her shoulders, moved a little closer and murmured in her ear: "Are you sure, Cathy? You are here, now... why don't you take advantage of it and enjoy a nice massage? Feel how your shoulders are contracted. Come on, come on, good girl, here you are, lay down on the bed. I solemnly promise you that I won't do anything you don't want, just a nice massage, nothing more, ok?"

Cathy was in a deep confusion, was intoxicated by those scents, by that rhythmic and hypnotic music that bounced in her eardrums, by the warm and sensual voice of Jasmine, and by her hands, which were massaging tenderly her neck. She let herself be led to the bed, and lay down on her stomach. Jasmine straddled on the bed above her, saying that in this way she would have been able to impart more strength to the massage.

She wasn't there, she just wanted to sleep, close her eyes and wake up somewhere else.

"Cathy, love, I can't massage you if you stay dressed. Come on, at least take off your shirt. And it would be better if you also take off your marriage ring, never know it may get lost..."

Hearing those words, Cathy suddenly reacted and try get up from the bed, but Jasmine was sitting on her back, preventing her from escaping. Seeing her reaction, Jasmine leaned forward to whisper in her ear: "Ok, ok, I'm sorry, didn't mean it, calm down... it's fine, just take off your shirt, and keep the ring."

Cathy felt Jasmine's hands gently pulling her shirt off, so as not to frighten her. Then Jasmine sprayed some oil on her hands, and finally started massaging Cathy's back.

Cathy had her eyes closed tightly, and would have liked to ignore Jasmine's hands running over her body, but it was impossible. Jasmine's hands were very skilled, thanks to yoga she perfectly knew every sensitive point on a woman's back, and with great skill she began to dissolve all the contracted areas of Cathy's back, one by one. It was beautiful, the best massage Cathy had ever experienced. Inevitably, she let herself go more and more to that massage, letting herself be carried away on the waves of that delicate pleasure, and relaxing more and more.

She had almost entered a trance when she felt the warm breath of Jasmine on her ear, while asking her: "Well, Cathy, I see that you are finally relaxing. Do you know what would do you even better? A nice full body massage... do you know what it is, have you ever experienced one? I don't think so, and by the way nobody do it as I do..."

Cathy had just a vague idea of what a full body massage was, but she was still too lost in the sweet oblivion of Jasmine's massage to answer coherently. And so Jasmine, without waiting for her permission, still astride on her back, quickly took off the dressing gown she was wearing. Cathy still had her eyes closed, indistinctly heard the rustle of Jasmine's dressing gown ending up on the ground, but did not realized what was about to happen. Under the dressing gown Jasmine was completely naked, her tits look even bigger without the bra's prison, and her nipples were turgid, with perfect dark areolas. She took a small bottle of oil, dropped a few drops on Cathy's back, and then started to sprinkle her body, and in particular her huge breasts, with the oil. Then, slowly, she leaned on Cathy's back, and began to slowly slide her oiled breast onto Cathy's back.

When Cathy felt the sensation of Jasmine's heavy naked breasts pressing against her back, and turgid nipples rubbing against her skin, sliding up and down, she opened her mouth and eyes for the astonishment, as if she wanted to scream, but she didn't get out no sound. The truth was, she hated to admit it to herself, that it was a wonderful feeling, the most erotic and sensual thing she had ever experienced in life on. Those soft mountains wrapped and tickled her like two huge silk pillows, and she felt her whole body shiver with pleasure at that contact. Jasmine slid with experience up and down, up and down, then more and more up, repeatedly, until her boobs ended up leaning softly on Cathy's neck, again and again.

"You like it, don't you, Cathy? Everyone likes it, don't worry. The truth is that two female bodies fit together perfectly, we don't have the tough and edgy, or flaccid and hairy bodies of men. Don't you feel how smooth and velvety my skin is, don't you feel how well it flows on yours? Our skins seem made on purpose to stay in contact, do you feel this energy too, right? But why don't you turn around now, Cathy? I still have to massage yourself in front."

Cathy felt Jasmine's oiled body detaching from her and her hands helping her to turn around.

Cathy was shaking. She was under Jasmine, which loomed over her. Cathy had an arm in front of her small breast, to hide it, and Jasmine also hid her tits with one arm, but in her case her breast was so large that it overflowed out from all sides behind the arm.

"Cathy, honey, you know you're really beautiful, right? How lucky Paul is, to have you all for himself, it's not fair... I want a piece of you too... In fact, I want you all... You didn't think I was interested in Molly, did you? That was only a diversion, since you proved to be so difficult to conquer. But you've always been my real goal. I only used Molly to make you jealous, and to upset you... it worked, right? Look at those innocent eyes, as they look at me frightened... how it excites me... And now here we are, only you and me, and this time nothing will prevent me from having what I want..."

So saying, Jasmine, as in a dream with undefined outlines, slowly moved away the arm that hid her breast, and her huge boobs leapt forward in all their glory. Cathy widened her eyes in amazement, she couldn't believe they were really so large and perfect.

"Exactly Cathy, look at me, like this... good girl, look how beautiful I am, look at my boobs, how big and soft they are... here, feel, feel with your own hands how soft they are..." She took Cathy's little hands and carried them on her enormous breast, resting them on her boobs and starting to massage them, holding Cathy's hands with her owns. Cathy stared in shock at her hands touching Jasmine's breasts, which was truly soft and full, beyond imagination. She was incredulous that it was really going on.

"Uhmmm, yes, good Cathy, massage, massage my big boobs... my nipples are so sensitive... yes, yes Cathy, good, keep on..."

Suddenly Jasmine leaned over to Cathy, with her red lips projected forward to meet Cathy's. Cathy understood what was about to happen, and her most rebellious and combative part still found the strength to fight Jasmine. With her hands she tried to push her away and get up from the bed, but Jasmine grabbed her wrists, opening her arms and nailing them to the bed, pushing her back. Cathy tried to fight, but immediately understood that Jasmine was stronger and heavier than her. She didn't have enough strength to manage to free away. Then she felt Jasmine's heavy breasts leaning against hers, and Jasmine's mouth meeting for a moment her own, before she turned her head. Given her resistance, Jasmine started kissing her neck, and then nibbling her ear, relentlessly. Then she tried to kiss her again, more insistently, and although Cathy kept her head turned and her mouth stubbornly closed, she could not run away, and Jasmine began to alternate kisses and licks on her neck with more and more frequent and prolonged kisses on her lips.

Cathy felt Jasmine's lips on hers, so soft and full, so different from Paul's tight and hard lips, and she sensed her ruby lipstick that sullied her cheek and lips, and she felt Jasmine's warm tongue trying to penetrate her mouth. If at the beginning there had been intensity to almost violence in Jasmine's approach, now her advances had become sweeter, and her lips explored Cathy's with delicacy and experience. Even Cathy was now struggling less, although her wrists continued to be blocked by Jasmine's hands. Cathy was in a turmoil of nameless sensations, between ecstasy and terror. However, she continued to keep her mouth tightly closed. Then Jasmine stepped away for a moment, to murmur with her warm breath in her ear: "It is useless, Cathy, to resist, you cannot run away, you will be mine, whether you want it or not. And then you will understand... it is not so terrible, indeed, you will see how beautiful it is... never kissed a woman before, darling? Nobody kisses like me, Cathy, my kisses are unforgettable... come on Cathy, open your mouth, come on, give me your tongue... don't you want to kiss me, Cathy? Come on Cathy, kiss me, kiss me Cathy... No, don't you want? As you wish, you wanted it..."