Catie's Friend Ch. 01

Story Info
My wife has a torrid affair that I don't see.
3.2k words
3.55
42.1k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friends are the glue that holds the fabric of our lives together.

That being said this story is about a wife cheating with her lesbian lover with whom she has torrid, rapturous sex daily. Can this marriage be saved?

I put this in the Loving Wives category because Catie loves Michael too.

Comments invited.

Rodryder44

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

My name is Catherine Rogers. I like being called Catie. I'm 24 years old, 5'10" tall, and 125 pounds with curly black hair extending five inches below my shoulders. I have big blue eyes that I feel are expressive. I have 36C breasts with puffy pink areolae, and nipples that stand out ¾ of an inch when aroused. My waist is narrow accentuating my peach bottom ass. My legs are long and well proportioned. I'm a third grade elementary school teacher. I like gold and fine jewelry.

I never expected to feel this way again; being so in love with a wonderful person. My soul mate, confidant, and fantastic lover with whom I want to spend the rest of my life. We take walks around town in the rain. Visit museums, little antique shops, and coin shows. I would sextext pictures of my fingers in my pussy to excite and tease, nothing was taboo and my libido seemed to have no bounds.

The problem is I think my husband is jealous of my lover.

Gail Matthews is 25 years old, 5'9" tall, and 125 pounds with long auburn hair. Her blue eyes are like a pool of water that I want to float in. High cheekbones have a slightly olive skin tone inherited from her Sicilian mother. She has 38D breasts with dark areolas, and cute nipples. Gail teaches at the same school. She likes antiques. I cannot explain why I get all wet when I catch sight of her.

My husband Michael is 28, and 6' 1" 185 pounds on a good frame with chiseled abs and a 9" cock. He's a reinsurance underwriter tasked with assuming risks of other insurance companies helping their solvency. I don't understand his job, but Gail says it's a good profession. He wants a yacht. No-fucking-way! He doesn't excite me anymore the way Gail does.

It may sound funny, but I was 'the girl next door'. Michael and I grew up together but for the 4 year age difference. It wasn't until I turned 13, and started developing huge tits with my hormones kicking in that I fell in love with Michael, then a junior in high school.

He has a sister, Debbie, my age, who kept me informed of anything 'Michael'. His mother was my other 'inside girl' to whom I routinely expressed undying love for her son. She later told me, as my mother-in-law, that she thought my infatuation with Michael at 13 was 'sweet'. My persistence earned her respect.

He only saw me as his sister's playmate. Even my getting-bigger-every-day boobs didn't seem to affect him.

Michael was always doing something in high school. There was track, basketball, the drafting club, scouting and sailing. He was an Eagle Scout and looked very handsome in his dark green uniform. I would attend any event he was involved with that was open to the public just to watch him. I dragged his sister along so it wouldn't seem like I was stalking him.

As he aged he started bringing girls home to infuriate Debbie and me. How could my knight in shining armor see anything in those 'bimbos'?

Then I turned 18 and, finally, was 'old enough.' Michael was now out of college sowing his oats among flocks of females. Debbie would sneak me in the house and we'd hide near the room where he 'entertained' his dates.

Debbie and I would listen to the conversation which usually went like this: "I'm not that kind of girl", "Well, maybe this one time", "It's so big", "Do like to play with my pussy (breasts, clit, ass, etc)?", "I'm afraid to go all the way."

I owe a debt of gratitude to those bimbos for revealing exactly what Michael wanted: a piece of ass, and everything else. I just had to find the proper net to catch him with so he would notice me.

I read Cosmopolitan because it provided 'What Men Want' articles, and helped me design my perfect hunting outfit: a tight wife-beater top, modified Daisy Dukes shorts with the crotch just about gone, and 5 inch fuck-me heels. I liked the Farah Fawcett tousled hair look and wore that style constantly during my 'manhunt' period.

I vividly recalled he liked blow-jobs so I read all the articles about pleasuring a penis. With his sister's assistance I practiced with dildos and bananas until I could get large ones in my throat without gagging.

My outfit was always nearby. I was just waiting for fate to intervene and align a few stars in my favor.

Fate came to me one May night when I was 20 and a college sophomore. Debbie called my cell to tell me her mother sent Michael to the store for snacks, and that he would be home tonight, alone.

I said I would be right over, and ran to get my outfit and stripped and dressed in under a minute. I had just showered so I knew I was ready for anything. I sprayed some Obsession on for good luck, grabbed my iPhone and ran next door in my five inch heels.

Michael's mom was in the kitchen when I confidently strolled in. Debbie and her mom both shrieked at my outfit. Her mom said that Michael didn't stand a chance, and that she would make certain to stay upstairs with her husband. She gave me a kiss and said, "good hunting, honey".

Debbie and I went into the TV room to bait my trap. We were seated on the sofa watching 'Chicago PD' when Michael came in at 9:45. He always watches the news from 10:00 PM until 11:30. He sat in the chair across from us. We were seated with our feet on the sofa, knees together. Exactly five minutes after he came in the room Deb left without saying a word. She doubled around and was in the next room listening in.

At 10 PM I turned on the news station to Michael's surprise.

"Are you a news junkie?" he asked.

I cast my line, "I try to be." I explained while opening my legs and stretching my arms.

A strike! His eyes were bulging out on pegs, his mouth wide open. His eyes went first to my cunt when I scratched my crotch. I had to catch him, no matter what. Then he saw my areolas and nipples through my top as I expanded my chest.

His cock made a tent in his Madras shorts.

He didn't say anything, so I said: "Would you like me to help you with that?" in my best sultry voice and put a finger in my mouth for effect.

He was next to me in a second.

I then set the hook deep. I threw my arms around him and gave him a million dollar kiss that I'm betting he never had before. He's feeling my boobs so I take off my top and let him hold them.

I said, "Let me take care of that big cock." I pushed him backwards on the sofa and quickly unbuttoned his shorts, making him raise his ass so I could pull them off. His cock looked magnificent; nine fucking inches with a big purple helmet and thick, manly veins.

Recalling my Cosmopolitan instructions, I gave him 'The Blow Job'. He's watching my mouth and can't help but notice my girls hanging down to his thighs.

I lick it slowly him all around the head.

Then lick up and down its length.

Then I licked his balls.

Then I put him in my mouth two inches and licked and sucked it like a popsicle.

I rubbed my nails along its length and made it twitch.

I put it in my mouth and swallow and bump it against the back of my throat.

His head drops back in ecstasy and then he's watching me, reaching for a boob.

I hold the base of his cock and start bobbing my head up and down. I see his sister behind him giving me a thumb up. My pussy is soaked from pleasure.

His cock is all in my throat and my lips are banging against his pubes.

I squeeze his balls and he moans and cums. I pull him out a bit and swallow each time he bucks until he's dry.

He falls back on the sofa and I fall on top kissing him with his cum on my tongue. He doesn't object. He holds me and gently runs his fingers through my hair.

He says, "Where have you been all my life?"

"Right next door." I replied with a smile.

He fucked me three days later, and we were married a year and a half later after I graduated.

The first fuck was wonderful, but a little anticlimactic compared with all the effort I went through to catch him. He's great in bed, and makes sure I cum. We fuck frequently.

I met Gail three months ago at the gym where I work out. I started working out a year after we married because I wanted to keep my Hot Wife figure. Gail now works at my school but was at a different school when we first met. I had noticed her because her breasts were bigger than mine. I automatically knew she had problems with fitting bras, and back aches. It comes with the boobs.

One day we were on adjacent treadmills running in place and occasionally glancing at each other, smiling like comrades in arms. Our gym times coincided and we showered together.

She didn't bother wearing a towel but just walked around proudly with those gorgeous tits out in the open. I didn't know her locker was next to mine until we were toweling off. She said her locker door had broken so they gave her this new one. She kept looking at me, and I at her while we toweled off.

She caught me peeking at her tits and said:

"Do you want to touch them?"

I blushed and reached for them. Men think all breasts feel alike, but they don't, even if they're the same size. Women can tell the difference.

They felt so...erotic. I squeezed them both like a teen-aged boy in the backseat of a Ford.

She bent her head to me and kissed me. It was the best fucking kiss I ever had! I returned the kiss and we kissed and kissed until I felt light headed and broke it.

She had a wonderful smile and ran her fingers up and down my arm giving me goose bumps.

"Let's dress and go for coffee."

I then noticed she didn't have underwear on, and that her pussy was bare. I trim my pussy hair short, but had never seen a bare pussy up close and personal. It looked very girly somehow.

I was wearing a halter top and a mid thigh skirt. She wore an orange wife beater and a pleated navy mini skirt that swished when she walked showing her ass cheeks. I found myself loving the sight of those cheeks.

We left the gym together and she put her arm around me and grabbed my ass. I jumped and peed in my panties. Gail looked at me and pulled me in for another kiss. The kiss was brief but the intensity was better than the one in the locker room. My heart pounded, and I blushed.

"I wet my panties."

"Take them off and ditch them."

I looked at her and then hiked up my skirt, pulled down my wet panties and let them drop to my feet. I stepped out and kicked them under a parked car.

Gail clapped and a woman driving by tooted her horn.

Gail wanted to drive in one car "to be together." She had a cute vintage Mustang convertible with a loud, sexy muffler. We went to a nearby Dunkin Donuts and sat in a booth. She sat next to me; right against me. I know I was imagining it but at the time her body felt so hot and sexy against mine that my pussy dribbled.

She asked what I wanted. I told her and she said, "Don't leave." I laughed saying, "I wouldn't dream of it." and watched as she sashayed up to the counter. She looked back at me and flipped her mini skirt up. She has a beautiful ass.

I felt flushed and knew then I was in love.

Gail got her order and bumped her hip into mine as she sat back down in the booth. I bumped back and we both giggled. She kissed me again and I grabbed her boob. She took it out and said "Suck it, baby." I grabbed her tit and suckled it like a newborn.

After a minute she put her boob back in her top and kissed me again. While kissing me she put her hand under my skirt and fingered me. I opened my legs wider and she added two more fingers, fucking me until I orgasmed.

I'll never forget my first orgasm with her.

We finished our food and walked out of DD's hand in hand.

We got in the Mustang and I told her, "Take me to your place."

She smiled and drove to her apartment in Taylor. We kissed in the car for a long time and then went into the apartment. We were there for 2 ½ hours but if you asked me to describe any room, I couldn't.

I swooned as she stripped my clothes off, fondled my breasts and lay me down on her bed. She did a saucy strip tease and fell on top of me kissing me passionately. Women tongue differently with women than with men.

I've never felt a woman's naked breast against mine, and hers felt so right. We kissed for what seemed like hours, playing with each other's tits.

Then she broke the kiss and looked down at me with a smile and kissed my nose.

Then my eyes, my forehead, my cheekbones, my chin, my shoulder, my breast bone, my nipples, my stomach my mons and then stopped.

I went to ask her what was wrong but she shushed me with a finger to my lips and shook her head.

She went into the bathroom and I heard water running. She came back, sat by my hip and placed a small wash basin on the bed. She started humming and took a washcloth out of the basin and wrung out most of the water placing the warm washcloth over my hairy pussy. She had a tube of Acqua di Gioia and lathered my pussy, pulling aside the lips to get at the tiny hair.

With the razor she shaved me completely, even the inside of my thighs.

She said, "We'll go for a full waxing, including our ass, soon."

She gave me a mirror to look. I liked it because she did it to me.

Then she kissed me there sending electricity up my body and down my spine as I arched my back pushing my pussy into her face.

She started with her tongue around my labia lips and where my thighs meet the pudendum and circled my slit. I felt my clitoris distending and moved my hips so that she could get at it. She moved away. I was aching for her to touch my clit. I was moaning loudly.

Then she flicked my clit with her tongue and my body exploded. She was sucking my clit now, driving her tongue inside my slit. I was having a rolling orgasm, screaming her name loudly.

I fell asleep waking much later with my head in her lap as she ran her fingers through my hair and across my brow.

"I love you, Gail."

"I know." she replied.

"I've never done this before. It was beautiful. Much better than cum dripping down my thighs."

"Shhhh. I like a hard cock, but I love fucking women."

"What do I tell my husband?"

"That you met a new friend who you want to spend some time with. Get him used to the idea that you do things for yourself."

In the beginning I only saw her on the weekends for intense trysts. I cried when Sunday came because I knew I'd have to wait five days before feeling her tongue in my pussy again.

Sex with Michael became less frequent, but he never complained.

When Gail transferred to my school I felt like I won the NY Lottery. Now we fucked nearly every day at her apartment after work. Life was blissfully sweet.

For the upcoming 4th of July Michael said he wanted to go to New York with some buddies to watch the Yankees play the Mets. They'll rent a hotel room and won't be back til Monday evening. Visions of debauchery filled my mind. Surprisingly, I wasn't worried about his being with some slut now that I had Gail.

I told Gail.

"Great. Now we can have a weekend together. Tell him you're going to the Jersey shore with friends and wouldn't be back until Monday night."

I told him and he said fine without any questions.

The school week went by quickly now that I had Gail every day.

That Thursday night Michael and I talked and joked as we filled our suitcases side by side. Then I spotted something shiny under his boxers. I was curious. Michael asked if I wanted a beer or anything and went downstairs. I pulled his boxers aside and found a package of Scroguard condoms. He doesn't use condoms!

I was surprised at how calm I felt. I opened my nightstand drawer and picked up an embroidery needle; it's very thin. With a cackle I put the needle through all the condoms and then put the package back under his boxers.

Michael returned with his beer and a Cherry Coke for me and I gave him a salacious kiss. He pulled back with a look of surprise. I half closed my eyes and partially opened my mouth and ran my tongue over my lips. I felt his erection grow as he quickly pulled up my chemise, grabbed my tits and pushed me on the bed between the suitcases. I smiled and said:

"Fuck me, Michael. Fuck your horny wife."

We hadn't fucked in weeks and he attacked me. It was good.

I teased him asking if he wanted me to be a slut and fuck someone else.

He began fucking me faster and that's how I found out my mother-fucking-husband was a god-damned voyeur as his cock stiffened each time I said anything erotic.

"Hey, would you like to see me fuck a woman?" He moaned and thrust faster.

Michael met Gail once when she came over to our house one Saturday as he was on his way out to a softball game. He nearly fell over catching sight of her double-D's. He's a tit man as well as an ass man.

"Would you like to watch me fuck Gail?" He screamed "AAAARRRRGGGG, YES! FUCK GAIL!! as he exploded into my cervix.

We fell asleep in each other's arms. I woke during the night and used a few of his golf shirts to blot cum dripping from my pussy and returned the shirts to the pile in his suitcase. I felt wicked and slept like a log.