All Comments on 'Catie's Friend Ch. 01'

by rodryder44

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
How about a little honesty?

If her husband doesn't "do it" for her anymore why not be honest, get a divorce and become a full-time lesbian? Isn't that better than cheating? Besides there's no way Michael doesn't know she has a lover. She shows up with a bare pussy, their sex life dwindles, and she's getting fucked by her lover every day? Even a moron notices her reddened tits and vagina. Nobody is that blind. And the pin holes in the condoms? Once again, a moron sees that either when opening the condom or when pulling it on. That's an old joke. And what a bitch! Even suggesting she did something like that in Court could send her down the river. The story was totally lacking in emotion and made no sense. This was poorly thought out and badly written. Please don't continue.

1 star

Richie4110Richie4110about 5 years ago
You need more story

You’ ve Left wide open “the rest of the story.” Great sex with two people isn’t original nor is it entertaining. What happens now to either or both? Three ways will not last more than a few weeks or months. Eventually, the wonderful sex will get in the way of normal relationships. And, that is what makes long term couples.

Thanks for the effort and Inbope you will keep writing.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
??

AAAARRRRGGGG!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
of course she felt calm

she's done the exact same thing to him, maybe longer.

but she didn't ACT calm. she poked holes in his condoms. she also tried to cuck him about her affairs. so she SHOULD be calm. she's absolutely nuts. she's easily angered. i can only imagine how psycho she'd become if she hadn't cheated first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This was crap.

If Gail is her soul-mate, her lover and best friend and her husband doesn’t do anything for her then why stay married?

Why remain married to someone you tolerate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Low Life slut wife

I just don't get cheating! If Catie had any scruples at all as a wife, she certainly owed it to her husband Michael; to be honest with him. If she was so head over heals in love with Gail she should have done the honest thing and had the big sit down and told Michael that she had met Gail and just instantly fell in love with her before having sex with her. I think either spouse owes the other one at least that before they cheat which makes Catie a lowlife slut who doesn't respect her marriage vows.

I'm almost sure that Michael must have come to the realization that Catie had a lover because of the lack of sex together and the increased amount of time she was away.

I also thought that putting a pinhole through the pack of rubbers was not only mean but thoughtless. She now exposes Michael, who rightfully has found someone else to take care of him since Catie wasn't; to STD's and possible pregnancy of whomever his lover was. It just shows Catie's lack of character, scruples and the fact that she is for all the world to see. A cheating lowlife slut!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
nipples that stand out ¾ of an inch when aroused.

The above and the 9 inch cock made me stop reading!

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 5 years ago

that bitch is just a cheating cunt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
it is so obvious

she needed some mental health professional from age 13 on, probably even before that. Debbie and her mother didn't see Catie as a stalker? persistence was 'sweet' soumds like Michael's mom was bolivious

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You're a mentally unstable writer and the story is crap

The preference of all your stories I looked at are men bashing good husbands with heartless soulless egotistical narcissistic wives. You're just another writer who stories only a few mentally unstable individuals loves to read you should put all of them into Fantasy instead of Loving Wives.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Not particularly appealing to me so far, but dude did call it chapter one, give the guy a chance to finish? And whatup with the personal crackbacks? Stay classy LW?

Yeah, she's coming across as a POS so far

Wonder what the reason for the rubbers in his luggage will be? Does he already know his wife is acting like a HO?

Usually RR stuff seems pretty hot, even though I don't like his cuck themes. Not so much this one.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Thoughts

"I wanted to keep my Hot Wife figure." - "Hot Wife?"

"I then noticed she didn't have underwear on, and that her pussy was bare." - Gail's been walking around without a towel on, and she's on;y then noticing that she's not wearing underwear and has a shaved pussy?

She presumably didn't have to pee, or she would have before leaving the gym, and one ass grab makes her pee her pants?

You don't fall in love like that! Maybe in lust, maybe you're infatuated, but you have to know someone in order to fall in love with them.

Right, she's taking her boob out right their in the Dunkin' Donuts.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 5 years ago
Waste of time for everyone involve... even the characters

So turns out that Catie may be more gay than straight... so what?

She married way too young to a guy she ultimately may care for, but isn't as into as she originally thought she was. So yeah - dumb idea to think you're in love with someone when you don't fully know yourself, but this is why they - whoever 'they' are - created divorce for.

What really make no sense at all here is Catie's seemingly unwillingness to walk away from Michael. She admits to be less attracted to him, find sex with him unfulfilling and even bothersome, and obviously preferred the company of Gail, socially and sexually, over his... so why keep the charade going? Get divorce already!

Hell, if there was anything of actual importance you can take out from the 'condoms incident', it's that Michael had to get his elsewhere, probably because his faithless wife wasn't having sex with him as often as she used to. She stepped out and neglected her marriage, yet has the galls to get upset about him trying to do the same - and yeah, calling bullshit on her being calm about cheating on her (you don't act the way she did and keep on having any right claiming to be 'calm'.)

You walk away from this story wondering if the author actually understand the words/terms he was using here - you can't called anyone 'calm' when said individual starts damaging someone else's property as retaliation; and you can't wrote something like "I put this in the Loving Wives category because Catie loves Michael too" when every action she made, since meeting Gail, tells the exact opposite. All this, plus the sex scenes were B-O-R-I-N-G - lifeless and as un-erotic as you can get around here.

Not gonna lie - I'm curious to see where exactly will rodryder44 lead this story to. But, given his track records, I seriously expect his follow-ups to get way worse before he's done with this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Silly little shiiite of drivel here mate, isn‘t ya?! 😂

👶💩👏

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love the comments. They suggest this is one crappy author. Will stay away from his shit stories, thanks to the comments. I hope these type authors will stop polluting this category. There is so much trash posted in LW it's getting hard to find the good stories. Thanks the comments, they save me a lot of time choosing what to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story thus far - let’s let it develop

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrodryder44@rodryder44
Retired former insurance exec, male with grown children and free time to write crazy stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES