CATS: Official fight

Story Info
Continues after CATS part 3.
2.9k words
4.11
1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Misha turned on the nozzle. Warm water showered all over body, as she stood inside the translucent cubicle, closing her eyes. All her sweat was washed off. Her nether region, stained with sticky love juices of hers and her companion were washed off.

She could smell the sexual musk evaporating. It was weirdly satisfying. She wiped her nipples off, and cleaned any milky remnants left, but there was hardly any left that wasn't licked off by Hitomi. She came out after the shower, and wrapped herself in a bathrobe, putting her stained garments in the laundry chute. They would be cleaned and delivered to her later. After the bath, her fanny started aching a little.

It was probably because of all the penetration Hitomi had done to her. She chuckled, and walked slowly to her room.

Once in her room, she slept like a log. It was night by now. She had a salad and some toast as a makeshift dinner and slept. It was the weekend tomorrow. She thought she'd get up late.

She woke up to her alarm, and the wind drifting towards her from the open balcony.

It was morning. She made a mental note to close the balcony before sleep the next time. She got dressed in tight white yoga pants, and a grey crop sweater.

She went out onto the balcony, and stared at the pool. It still looked inviting, albeit probably much colder than before.

As she came out of her room and went to the common area near the gym, she saw a bustling crowd. She saw her friend, Laura waving to her.

"Hey, how you doing? You seem to be doing better", she remarked.

"Hmm... Yea, actually it's not that bad, I mean I kinda liked it--ish", Misha responded.

Laura smiled.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you before. I mean I'm kind of the boss of this branch."

"I thought that was madam Maldonado?"

"Nah, she's the visiting head. Basically she's the one who's in charge of multiple branches located in New York, sooo..... "

"There are branches located in popular metropolis cities, like New York, London, Berlin, Tokyo, Delhi, Paris, and so on. The madam is the head of all the five branches in New York."

Misha was kind of shocked to know there were 5 more of these. They were definitely loaded, and their sponsors were no joke.

"Well again I'm sorry.."

"Yeah, it's forgiven, don't worry, it's already weird enough.."

"Well then, I wanted to tell you, you have a new match. Your first official match after your debut. This match is gonna have a lot more influential people present. So give them a good show, yea?"

"Yea, I'll be sure to give the men a good show".

"Oh, you do know that there a lot of influential women there too right? In fact their populace may even be slightly more than the men. Only slightly."

"So, hey who's the opponent?"

"Maria's gonna give you the details---in the meantime I gotta go take care of something else." Laura hurried off.

Misha went to get a drink.

A while later, as she was working out in the gym, using the treadmill, Maria the maid appeared beside her.

"I have your opponent's details", she said as she lifted an iPad and gave it to her.

"That iPad is yours. It's the latest model and quite expensive. A little gift every newbie gets here."

Maeve Gallagher. She saw her profile. She was Irish, was 5'7" tall, and had beautiful red hair. She had 38D breasts, and an hourglass figure. She looked quite bulky, and her pale white skin rippled with muscles. She knew MMA, jiujitsu and kickboxing.

Misha scrolled through the settings, and found her own profile.

She was 5'7" tall, with olive brown skin, a tiny mole under her left eye, and a tiny red dot adorning the space between her eyebrows. She had 36F breasts, and was quite thick and bulky herself. She had an hourglass figure, and her abdomen has light abs, almost not visible unless they were sweaty. She knew some gymnastics,

kalaripayat, and swordfighting, and a little jiu jitsu.

Misha worked out for about an hour. The match was scheduled in the evening at around 6.

Misha didn't notice as the time went by and it was soon 6. She was called by Maria to get ready. She went to her room and opened her closet. Fighters could change their outfit if they wanted to regularly. She picked out her outfit and was escorted by the driver and the maids to a different building. It was the Main arena.

She went in and was guided to the locker room, a large spacious room with rows and rows of lockers, benches in between, and shower stalls at the back. She started to change.

She wore a coral pink teardrop microbikini bra, a pink thong, with tear shaped stones hanging near the waistline, and a circlet on her forehead, with the stones hanging coolly on her forehead. Lastly she wore a thin simple golden waist chain.

She also wore short black toeless socks with the heels exposed.

She then fixed her hair in front of the mirror, and sat on the bench waiting, a little tense. Then the doors opened. She walked out into the spotlight. The maids had covered her with a cloak, with the CATS insignia, a venetian cat mask.

As soon as she stepped out, they removed her cloak. She walked onto the stage, at the same time another woman walked onto it opposite to her. Maeve was wearing an orange G string, and an orange microbikini, which mostly covered the area around her areolae. She wore lace socks which came upto her ankles. A tiny sporran purse hung from the sides of her G strings, making it look unique.

The man in the bunny mask, (bringing her a little deja vu), slowly tapped his mike and spoke in a low gentle voice.

"On the left we have Misha Datta, of Indian descent, and on the right we have Maeve Gallagher, of Irish descent."

The two women stared at each other. Maeve sized up Misha. Misha did the same.

"You may now fight."

They both slowly walked towards each other. Maeve made the first move, but it wasn't physical.

"Wow, you've got some sound looking udders. Can you even move properly with those, you brown cow?"

"I'll show how much faster I can move than you, fire crotch.."

Maeve blushed slightly. She slowly walked upto her, and shot her fist out.

Misha ducked. She smiled coyly. Maeve was undeterred. She quickly shot her balled fist into Misha's left boob, her fist almost disappearing into the soft brown flesh of her breast. Misha jumped back and gasped sharply, touching her breast.

Maeve chuckled. "Wow. That was... soft."

Misha hadn't lost her cheek. "What, my boobs or that flimsy maneuver you call a punch?"

Maeve's eyes got dark. She lunged at her. Misha did the same.

They both locked hands, and started wrestling. Their bodies grew closer.

Misha felt Maeve's breath on her neck. Her ears warmed.

Maeve pushed on further. Misha was being overpowered. She was slowly pushed back by Maeve to a corner of the ring, Misha's back to the rails.

Maeve planned to bend her next, but never got to it, as she fell for the trap. Misha shot her knee into Maeve's abdomen. Maeve doubled over wheezing and staggered back. Misha casually walked forward, and grabbed Maeve's red hair. She pulled it, and placed her head between her legs. She had her head locked. Misha wanted to try Elise's move. She snaked her hands to Maeve's g string and slowly untied it, along with the sporran, and it fell to the mat. She softly massaged Maeve's pale lightly freckled ass. Misha then spanked her ass, from both sides. Maeve let out a moan, and a yelp. Misha continued her barrage of ass assault.

Maeve was almost breathless. She had to find a way to get out of this hold. With her free hands she shot up and felt for Misha's bottom. On making contact with her brown soft skin, she took a handful of it within her fingers, and pinched--or twisted it. Misha let out a high pitch yelp which rang across the room. She was hopping all the while making unintelligible noises, and finally pushed Maeve and staggered back.

"Aaaaahhh bitch! Who does that?! My ass......", she moaned as she rubbed it gingerly.

"It's a catfight cow. Is that all you got? I am gonna be eating your brownie ass by the end of this match, lass", smirked Maeve.

The round wasn't over yet. Misha lunged forward and hugged Maeve's midsection, pushing her onto the floor.

She then punched her in the face. She got up and started throwing balled fists into her abdomen. Maeve was in intense pain.

Maeve coughed and she felt dizzy. Misha got up and left her. But she came back, and lifted her by her waist. She then did a german suplex on her, slamming her back onto the mat. Maeve was wheezing. Misha then lifted a dizzy Maeve's legs, exposing her crotch to the audience. There was a trim triangular landing strip of flaming red hair. Misha chuckled.

"So the curtains match the drapes, huh..."

She then licked her puss. Maeve shivered.

She started licking voraciously, and then she gently bit the labial fold. Maeve yelped. She was shivering all over. Misha continued to venture deeper into Maeve's labyrinth, her tongue thoroughly swiping all the areas inside. Maeve was yelping, spasming and moaning.

Her clitoris then became erect. Misha latched onto it with her teeth. Maeve's yelps became louder, and she tried to get out, but the brownie wasn't having it. She had gotten it within her lips, and it wasn't leaving without a proper cleanse. She licked it gently. Her movements and actions were slow and gentle. Maeve's were fast and spasmic. Maeve's face had turned red. Misha then grabbed a handful of her red bush, and tore a few strands. Maeve yelped. Her eyes rolled back. Her tongue lolled out. She couldn't take it anymore. She shot out a steamy cascade of white ejaculate, spilling it on Misha's mouth and splattering it on Maeve's own bush. Misha licked it and grinned coyly. She smeared it on her finger and gently shoved it into Maeve's mouth. "Maybe you should taste it..." The bell rung.

Misha walked back to her corner, swiveling her hips rhythmically. Maeve slowly got up and went to her corner. She wiped herself with a few tissues provided by the maids. "That little cow! I'm gonna show her....", she muttered.

The bell rung again. This time they both lunged forward. Only Maeve ducked at the last moment, and reappeared behind Misha, grabbing her by her waist. She then grabbed her arms and pulled them back. At the same time, she placed her leg on Misha's back, and started pushing her body forward. She immediately flipped off Misha's bra, exposing her large brown tits to the chill night air. Misha was moaning and yelping. Her shoulders felt like they were on fire. Maeve took it a step further.

She shook her leg from behind, shaking Misha's body. Misha's breasts started jiggling like crazy. They bobbed up and down vigorously, and then swung from left to right rapidly.

"AAhhhhhhg........what are you doing, you crazy redhead?"

"You have firm solid tits. I'm only tenderizing them", replied Maeve.

Watching her milk stiffened juggs dance wildly, the audience started drooling.

And so did Maeve.

'Damn this girl has got some milk on her', she thought.

At a point where her cries became louder, and Misha felt like collapsing, Maeve swiftly turned her to face her. Misha sighed with relief. Maeve then pulled Misha into a bearhug. Misha moaned.

Maeve lifted her, till her face was on level with her boobs, and started squeezing her intensely, Misha's breasts pushed into Maeve's face. Misha yelped, and flailed her legs like crazy, trying to push Maeve away by applying pressure on her shoulders with her hands. Maeve brushed her face against the soft but firm brown tits, and reveled in their warmth. An erect nipple brushed against her lips. Maeve casually licked them. Then she blew on them. She flicked it around with her tongue, eliciting gasps and yelps from her busty victim.

Maeve then released her from the bearhug.

"Let's see what your titties are made of cow", smirked Maeve. She grabbed her waist and rushing her towards a couch on the corner, starts slamming her tits onto the soft but firm, fabric of the couch.

With every hit, Misha yelped.

"Yiiieep.......Yiiip......EEEiiiiipp......Wait stop, not again......Yieep"

Maeve then pulled her back. She then hugged her with her breasts. Misha's breasts were not firm like they were at the beginning of the match. Maeve then pancaked her boobs with her pointy nips and boulder sized breasts.

Misha's face reddened. She moaned.

"How you like that sweety?"

Misha moaned, "OOOOuuuugghhhhhh.... aaahhhhAhhhAaaaAoohhh...."

Misha curled up into a ball, and started shaking all over. Maeve then turned her around her and slammed her chest first into the guard rails, her tits being pancaked by the ropes. Maeve rummaged in her sporran and pulled out a vibrator.

She pushed Misha titfirst onto the ropes, her melons swelling and splaying out into the ropes, and slowly placed the vibrator on her left buttcheek. She turned it on. Misha's buttcheek started jiggling and vibing like a bouncy ball.

Misha's moans became louder, her tits, shimmying a lot, and wiggling furiously, her nipples trembling. Misha's legs felt wobbly, her toes face inwards, she almost wanted to kneel down. Maeve panted, sexually aroused.

She then slowly made her way to her pussy. Then she stabbed it in.

"OOOOOAAAAAAAAEEIIIIIIaaaaagggghh OOwwww P-please stop, my peach ohhh........"

Maeve reached her hand forward and found Misha's bush. It was trimmed a lot, so it wasn't as hairy, her landing strip shaped and trimmed to resemble a heart (something inspired by Hitomi), and ripped a few hairs.

"Payback bitch", she muttered and released her. Misha felt to the ground, her face lying sideways on the mat, and legs folded, and her ass pointing upwards. The vibrator almost fell off, as it wasn't that deep. Maeve however quickly grabbed it.

"Oh right, here", she said as she thrust it roughly into Misha's pussy.

Misha's eyes widened. "AAAAIIIEEE.... OOOOOwwwwwww.....", her eyes pointed towards each other, and her mouth was gaping. She ejaculated. Maeve removed the vibrator, and happily patted Misha's ass. She slurped up her cum.

The bell rung. Misha with difficulty supported by her maids walked back to her corner, her hand all the while comforting her aching pussy.

"OOww bitch! How did my fanny ever offend you.....just you wait..."

The maids placed an icebag on her pussy. Misha yelped at the cold feel.

Maeve looked at her straight from the other side, and chuckled. She winked and blew her a flying kiss.

The bell rung again.

Misha walked towards Maeve. Maeve did the same. Misha's tits were tender.

She punched Maeve's boobs. Maeve reciprocated. Misha almost fell over.

Maeve then pounced on Misha both of them falling on the mat. Maeve fell for her trap. Misha wrapped her thighs around Maeve's waist and quickly grabbed her boobs and twisted them full circle. Maeve screamed.

Her legs were flailing.

"Who's screaming now bitch!"

Maeve's hands were free. The voluptuous redhead, immediately grabbed Misha's still sore tits, and pulled on them.

"AAAAIIIIIIEEEEE.....my tits", screamed Misha.

Maeve was undeterred. She then grabbed a handful of breastflesh and pulled and squeezed, stretched mercilessly. Misha felt like her beautiful melons were bread dough under a baker's hands.

Misha kicked her and jumped back. She was massaging her boobs.

"Your weak titties are no match for mine."

Misha then lunged and bearhugged Maeve. Maeve did the same. It was an intense sweaty and passionate wrestle. Both were moaning loudly, like cats in heat.

Misha snaked her hands behind Maeve, and grabbed her ass. Maeve grabbed her thong and tried to wedgie her, which would've been potentially very painful, but Misha twerked her ass, and avoided it. She quickly grabbed Maeve by her loins right under asscheeks and lifted her up, and slammed her ass forcefully down onto the mat, creating a PHLATT! sound when her ass slapped the ground. Maeve howled.

"YYYYYIIIIIEEEEEAAAAAhhhhhhh!"

She rolled to her side and rubbed her pale ass which was now as red as her hair. Misha turned her on her back and massaged her ass.

Then she did something unthinkable. She bit her ass. Maeve's legs started flailing.

"AAAAooooowwwww....my ASS!"

Misha bit her ass in various places with stinging bite force, and at the same time clawed her pussy. Her fingers stabbed, pulled and twiddled with her labial folds.

Maeve was moaning bloody murder.

It went on for a long time, until Maeve exhilarated, "I give--I give!"

Misha left her ass but not before spanking the upturned quivering bottom. That final spank was a trigger switch for Maeve, as she started shooting her love juices like a fountain. Misha licked her fingers, and slowly stood up.

"The win goes to Misha Datta", the masked man said in a low voice. The audience erupted in cheers screaming her name. She then slowly went towards her corner where the maids covered her with a cloak and took her past the doors to the gym room.