CATS: Roommates

Story Info
Continues after CATS: Welcome to the club.
2.4k words
4.77
1.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liu Wei guided Misha through a room with a gilded door. Her room.

Misha sat on a soft couch in the corner, as Liu Wei went to arrange for her bath. After a few minutes, she came back and motioned for her to come.

The pool in the balcony was heated. It was like a sauna. Misha remembered all the time she had spent in a hotspring with her friends once, back in India.

She dipped in, and immediately sighed loudly. Liu Wei had left, after keeping a change of clothes on her table, and a bathrobe on a chair in the balcony, a little distance away from the pool. Misha was just calmly floating, hearing the reduced noise of the city traffic, far away from her. The sunset was amazing. The reddish sun was setting, the sky a golden hue of red. A few birds flew overhead, and a cool strong breeze swept past her, a herald of the oncoming evening, indicating that the night hadn't even begun. Misha like it. She lay there for a while in silence. Until there was a splashing noise, and a voice beside her spoke, "Hi!"

Misha opened her eyes, a little startled but she didn't let it show. "Hello!" she replied back. It was an Asian woman, a little shorter than Misha, (well Misha was taller than average slightly), with beautiful pale white cream skin. She also had dark black hair which she had tied up with two long clips. She was naked too. She had comparatively smaller breasts, which were perky, firm and upright, probably 36C, and a slender waist. She wasn't as curvy as Misha, with a straight body, but she looked very athletic. Her muscles could be seen more distinctly, and looked more pronounced than Misha's.

"I'm Hitomi Yamamoto. I'm Japanese. I usually stay in the EA floor, but everything's pretty open here, so...."

"Anyways, You're the girl from India I've heard about! We don't get girls from such exotic places that easily, since they're a pretty private country, so you're a rare find. Oh don't get me wrong, we do have Indian girls too, just not many in the overall branches, and the ones supposed to be here are out for international catfight championships. It's nice to meet you!"

Misha smiled. "It's nice to meet you too! How long have you been here?"

"Oh I'm 24. I came here 3 months before. I was a very scared and introverted girl then! But all the sexual confrontations opened me up a lot. You look very beautiful by the way!"

"Oh thank you! You look very beautiful too!"

The girls laughed for a while.

Hitomi was very upfront. "So what type are you? I'm an alpha."

"Oh they didn't tell me yet. They said they'd call me back in the evening."

"Can I feel your boobs?"

Misha was taken aback, but felt nothing of it. "Sure go ahead."

Hitomi inched forward, and gingerly touched Misha's boobs. On making contact, she lightly squeezed them, rubbed them and held them for a while. After being satisfied she released them. Then a newcomer appeared.

It was a tall woman with coppery brown hair, and a sandy white complexion.

She wore a green thong, with tassels and a green bralette. She wore long gold hoops in her ears, and had on sunglasses.

"I see you've already met Hitomi. I'm Elaida. Elaida Aslan", the turkish woman spoke as she reached down and shook her hand. "

After exchanging pleasantries, the other woman quickly undressed completely, and got into the water. They chatted a lot. Elaida was 5'9", slightly taller than Misha and she had bountiful 36D breasts. She had chiseled abs, much like Misha, and thick thighs, and strong muscular arms with broad wide shoulders. Her sandy complexioned breasts lay firm and bobbed above the water. She was also an alpha. They chatted a lot and after a while, a maid asked them to come down.

The girls went down and had some drinks. Misha got to know them even well over drinks.

She wondered what she she would be. Certainly not an alpha, though she wouldn't mind being one......

After a while a bell rung.

" Oh right, it's Friday. We have that.....", muttered Azra, but before Misha could ask, a maid asked her to visit Madam Zhou.

Madam Zhou greeted her beaming. " How have you been my honeypot! Your costume is ready, and you've been classified! "

Misha recieved a card with a greek symbol. Below it in small letters, S I G M A.

"Ahhh you're a sigma. Similar to an alpha, but only slightly introverted. You'll find out more about your character traits if you want later on. Now come try your new outfit!"

Misha went into the trial room.

She put on her Coral pink thong, and a few maids helped tie the strings of her bra behind her.

She also wore an Indian gold circlet tiara with a tear shaped blue lapis lazuli stone hanging downwards towards the middle of her forehead, surrounded by other similar shaped stones extending onto her forehead, giving her an exotic and erotic look. She walked out, the gem hanging on her forehead cool against her skin and also light.

" Ahhh you look just like the jewel of the South", remarked Madam Zhou.

She told that fridays they have a little pair up exercise and told Misha to follow the maid to the gymnasium.

Misha reached the gymnasium where multiple women were bustling about. There were multiple rings in different corners a few with fights going on in them.

The rings were placed on a stage with only a few seats behind them. There were other rooms present. One was titled the GYMNASIUM, where she glanced at women lifting weights, squatting, cycling, etc. The other was titled the SAUNA, which she didn't enter. Another room was titled PT room. Hitomi came behind Misha. "Hey, shall we hit the PT room together?"

"Sure what's it stand for?"

"Pleasure training."

Misha and Hitomi entered. The room was completely red. There were even red neon signs. Hitomi went to the counter, where a man was sitting, and asked for a room. The man gave her a tiny circular disk. "Come on I got our room", Hitomi said as she led Misha by her arms to room 33.

Hitomi placed the token on a tiny digital screen on the door, and it opened.

As they went in, it closed up behind them. There was a large bed in the centre of the room which occupied a lot of space. The wall in front of the bed, had been converted into a giant cabinet of sorts, holding all sorts of 'tools'. The bed had four corner posts around it, from which hung light red sheer curtains covering the bed from view. The whole room was red. She couldn't tell if it was red because of the red lighting or if they painted it red. They stripped.

Misha went over and sat on the bed, her heart racing. Hitomi sat beside her.

"So you didn't tell me your type", giggled Hitomi.

"I'm a sigma."

"Good. I like that", whispered Hitomi and pushed Misha on the bed. Hitomi slowly crawled towards Misha, her smooth pale skin appearing a deep pink. Her dark hair was swept behind her ears, her pale pink lips glowing. She stared at Misha intently. Misha's heartbeat increased when she saw Hitomi's gaze. Hitomi sat astride her, and caressed her face, before kissing her. Misha appeared very red under the light.

Hitomi had her locked in her kiss. She rotated her face in every direction, savouring her lips from every angle. She swallowed Misha's lips, bit down the lower lip and pulled. She then licked it and kissed her again. Misha was horny. Apparently so was Hitomi. She grabbed Misha's breasts and fondled them. She placed a gentle kiss on her right nipple. She then kissed her cleavage-licking along a straight line between her boobs. She alternately kissed and licked. Misha moaned. She then turned her direction. She licked the top of her right breast, slowly reaching the tip of the hill, and pecking her nipple. She then traced a little line on her underboob, eliciting a gasp from Misha. Hitomi smiled and swallowed her nipple, thoroughly applying her tongue on her tit, in every direction. After her boobs, Hitomi tried to kiss her belly button, but Misha was up. She jumped on Hitomi, and kissed her throat. She nibbled at the skin. Hitomi moaned deeply.

Misha then pushed her on the bed. She took Hitomi's luscious boobs in her hands, and gently stroked the area around her nipples. Hitomi's gasps increased.

Misha then placed her lips to it, and started suckling at them, eliciting yelps from Hitomi. Misha pulled at her tits, her mouth going up and down on the Japanese beauty's titties. Hitomi was erratic. Misha rotated her mouth around Hitomi's tit, and bit and kissed it at some points. She then kissed her waist, and slowly went down and spread her legs. Hitomi had a patch of black hair above her pussy. She had trimmed it to resemble the shape of a heart. Misha chuckled thinking it was cute, and slowly breathed on it. Hitomi shuddered. Misha then inserted her tongue in gently. She licked away inside, and Hitomi moaned. Misha bit the side of her groins, between her thigh, dangerously close to her pussy, and Hitomi yelped.

"Yumm", purred Misha. She then continued to eat Hitomi's peach.

"What a pink, luscious peach you have...."

She licked Hitomi's pussy, from below till her clit, slowly taking as much time as she could. Hitomi was now outright moaning. Misha then slowly took her erect throbbing clitoris in between her lips, and started sucking. Hitomi was overjoyed. She covered her mouth her hand, but couldn't stop moaning.

She cried out in Japanese, words Misha couldn't understand. She then stopped sucking it. She inserted her fingers in, and slowly inched her way up till she found her G spot. It was a ridge like area. She started rubbing her periodically, inwards and outwards. All the while, she was simultaneously planting kisses on her mons pubis. Hitomi shuddered. Her eyes went back, and she ejaculated a load of white goo. It had splattered on Misha's boobs and her fingers. As Misha started licking it off her fingers, Hitomi jumped up and grabbed Misha. She wrapped her legs around Misha's waist and pinned her. She proceeded to voraciously lick, nibble, chew and slobber the goo from Misha's boobs. Now it was her turn to moan.

Hitomi grabbed her nipple in her mouth, and shook it slightly. She pulled it towards her. Misha's eyes widened, and her mouth opened. She moaned.

Hitomi then turned Misha around. "You're good brownie", she purred as she sat on her back. She gently massaged her buttcheeks. She kissed her ass, sucked and even a bit a few parts. Misha grabbed the sheets tightly all the while, making unintelligible noises. Then Hitomi changed the game. She pulled out a vibrator from under the bed. Misha upon seeing it, immediately grabbed it and placed it on Hitomi's mons, gently vibrating the skin. Hitomi's knees shuddered, and she buckled, lying flat on her back on the bed. Misha than inserted it near her pussy. She increased it to max vibration. Hitomi was already gasping. Misha then thrust it inside and outside slowly. Hitomi looked like she was about to come again. Misha then reached forward, and gently sucked at Hitomi's pearly white orbs. Hitomi was getting assaulted from both sides. She arched her back and raised her tits and her pussy, only for them to thrust deeper into Misha's mouth and the vibrator. She bucked and turned, and then it happened again. Hitomi shot a fountain of cum onto Misha's curvy, luscious figure, the cum dripping from her breasts. Misha smiled. "You're so cute. What is it? Your girls too sensitive?"

Hitomi then pounced on her. "Your turn brownie", she said licking her lips. She wrapped her legs around Misha's waist, pinning her legs, and wrapped her arms around Misha's pulling her into a bearhug, pinning her arms. She started increasing pressure. At first it was bearable. Then it became uncomfortable. Misha bucked around. The two girls rolled around on the bed, with Hitomi coming out on top.

Misha whispered, "Aaaahhhhhhh....stop, it hurts. It's so...tight!"

Hitomi whispered, "Shhhhhhh calm down....It won't hurt anymore, I promise......"

Then it didn't hurt anymore. On the contrary Misha experienced something she'd never felt before. She was now conscious of her boobs. She could feel her large breasts, rounding up, her nips stiffening. Something rushing. She was ecstatic. Her mouth hung open. She was moaning continuously. Hitomi kissed her and swallowed her mouth to stop her moans. Suddenly it happened. Something cool appeared on her tits, and started drizzling onto her abdomen and her pussy. It had smeared onto Hitomi's body as well. She had experienced a breast orgasm for the first time. Hitomi let go and immediately suckled her breasts.

"Yummmmm.....Your titty tastes good", she mumbled while licking her lips. As she got up, Misha reached to her side. Hitomi immediately pinned her and sat on her,

saying," You're not going anywhere just yet, brownie. Ever since I met you, I've been waiting for this!"

She pulled out a 4 inch thick dildo, and quickly strapped it on.

"I've never fucked an indian before. I wonder what cute squeals you'll make!"

Hitomi looked more comfortable with her defined muscles and slim physique wearing a dildo. She immediately grabbed Misha's hair, and thrust her 'cock' inside her. She started repeatedly thrusting her for a while, all the while Misha making high pitched noises resembling a dolphin. Misha finally ejaculated splattering her love juices on Hitomi's nether regions and abdomen.

After the intense sexfight, they went out nude towards the shower rooms. It was totally fine watching naked women after a fight, as there were mostly females there. Misha had grown a lot more confident being naked than before.

All the while, Hitomi was smiling.

"Stop! What are you so happy about?"

"That was the most amazing fuck I've ever had with another woman. They're usually looking to dominate or feel dominated, but you actually loved doing it! And that final bang-- It was so worth it seeing you moaning like that!"

Misha blushed. "I enjoyed it too."

They both entered the shower room with a few other naked women, all staring at them thirstily.