Sex Fighting League Ch. 01

Story Info
Life in the poor lanes, but then an opportunity.
19.1k words
4.51
9.6k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stripgnd
stripgnd
588 Followers

It was a normal weekday night at the bar. I was with Hanna as was the norm for most days. We had been friends for as long as I can remember. Same schools, same hobbies, even the same boyfriend once, at the same time. The bar was a sports bar, but in this day and age that left a lot more interesting options than just your traditional sports. There was the usual sport available, but none of that interested us. What we watched was the Sex Games.

The laws were relaxed decades ago to stimulate the economy. Or some bullshit like that. It was a case of a rich guy giving a slightly poorer guy who pulled the strings a fuck tonne of money to push through some relaxing of the laws of sex on TV. They were relaxed, in fact, they were all but dissolved. You still had to be over 18, and all parties had to be consenting and without outside influence, but other than that, it was fairly lax. It was also entirely legal to broadcast these games on regular TV. You needed the usual subscriptions and age checks to be able to watch them of course, but other than that, it was 24/7 365 days a year. Even on Christmas day you could watch two wrestlers square up to each other and try to make the other one cum. In fact Christmas day their outfits were usually Christmas-themed.

While on the subject of their outfits, they were fairly limited. The guys wore either boxers or trunk-style underwear. The girls wore a bikini at most, with extra prize money available if they started topless. The payouts were decent. People earned a living out of the games, but generally, you had to be good. No one was going to pay the big bucks to watch you get pounded into the ground fight after fight after fight. No matter how cute the noises are that you make as you get railed again.

The fighting was fairly violent, but it was all dampened by technology. High-tech gloves and other padding was worn on common impact sites, so, knees, feet, hands and elbows. Headbutting was not allowed and was instant disqualification. This was due to the drop in interest when they tried to introduce a helmet to the fighting. The impact protection prevented cuts and serious injury, it still felt like you were getting your ass kicked, but the strongest kick would struggle to even break a nose. The matches were every combination you could think of. Guy vs girl. Guy vs guy. Girl vs Girl. They were not necessarily fair match-ups and the prize money was weighted towards the underdog.

The goal was to make your opponent have an orgasm. This was done by winning. The fighters have an implant inside them that directly stimulates the pleasure receptors of the brain. Getting a good punch in, or a good kick would trigger a pleasure response from your opponent. Getting your opponent into a wrestling hold also triggered the response until they escaped from it. I have never used one of the implants, they are ridiculously expensive and require specialist insertion to work correctly, but they are supposed to be as good as the best sex you have ever had, but while getting your ass kicked.

While the implant is activated pain is converted into an equal pleasure signal instead. So if you get punched in the nose, which would normally really hurt, it would instead feel like someone was sucking on your clit with a vacuum cleaner. The implant also amplifies any pleasure that is experienced, so if you can get someone into such a position where you can play with them, then doing that will usually end the match fairly quickly. The fights are brutal and no holds barred, anything goes and there are no dirty tactics. Some tactics are deemed as boring or underhand which may turn the crowd on you, but pretty much anything goes and a win is a win. It is a popularity contest though, hype is what brings in the money and if no one wants to see you fight then there is no hype. No hype is lower viewing figures, that is less gambling revenue, a lower bill on the schedule etc etc. It is a fine line between being good, being likeable and being extremely lucky to even get an invite into the leagues in the first place.

Orgasm is determined when the guy shoots his load, obviously. For the girl, it is detected by brain activity and it has to trigger a certain threshold. A small orgasm isn't going to trigger it. This coupled with the general rule that it is a lot harder to get a girl off than a guy does give girls a slight advantage. This is negated though by the strength difference. It doesn't matter if it takes her five full minutes to climax when he just overpowers her and keeps her in an arm lock for five minutes until she squeals her dignity away.

The scoring and implant activation are all done by AI and are fully automated. During wrestling holds the intensity of the stimulation increases the longer the advantage is held by the other fighter and is further amplified if their opponent is naked. Naked is purely determined by the bottom half. A topless girl is at no disadvantage. Also, a girl who is bottomless, but still has a top on gets the full effects of the stimulation. A common tactic is to strip your opponent first. The crowd love it, plus it does give you an advantage.

The matches last anywhere between a couple of minutes to 15 minutes. If no winner is decided after 15 minutes then a points decision is awarded. The stimulation is amped up to 11 and it is squeal time for the loser.

At the end of the match, the winner gets the loser as a prize for 1 hour. You can imagine what happens during this hour. The matches are viewed by a live audience of fifty or so. Those tickets are eye-wateringly expensive. After the winner has abused the loser for one hour, they are hosed down (literally if required) and thrown into the crowd. You really don't want to lose.

Perverts like me and my mate alongside billions of others watch these modern-day gladiators fight each other in the ring. The games are worth billions of credits. Countless trillions get wagered on these fights each year and dynasties rise and fall with the fortunes within the games. I sit firmly on the outside. I may have a flutter of a few credits here and there, but I am an insignificant bug under the boot of the big players. I contribute more with my drinking, which in turn the bar uses to pay the subscriptions, so I can sit in the bar and casually laugh at the poor dot of a girl who is about to square up against a guy three times her weight and many many many times her talent and skill in the art of combat.

"My money is on him," Hanna said, "You wanna take the bet?"

"Oh fuck no," I said shaking my head, "She is going to get humiliated."

"Unless she gets lucky," Hanna said with a wry smile.

"Even if she gets lucky she is losing this," I said, "Wouldn't you just pull out?"

"You mean like he isn't going to?" she grinned, "That is just unfair, I bet she is being paid stupid money."

"Yeah, but even so..." I said, "For all the money in the world I would want at least a slight chance."

They squared up and it was almost comedic the size difference. They started off fairly cagey as they sized each other up. She may be deceptive and be a lot better than she looked, plus the fact he had two very vulnerable orbs swinging between his legs, if she landed a decent hit on them the translation of that pain into pleasure and he would potentially shoot his load before he hit the deck. He protected his balls, but she was not playing dirty. She was definitely getting paid good money for this. He grabbed her top which snapped instantly and taken by surprise she flailed at him. He dodged her wild attacks and plucked her bikini bottoms off her as well. All clothing was designed to fail fairly easily, they wouldn't come off with a glancing blow, but any serious punishment and they just ripped and that was the end of whatever item was torn. She instinctively covered herself and he took the opening, grabbing her by the hair and slamming her face into the corner of the ring. We both winced. She hit with such force I was amazed that she stayed conscious, never mind on her feet. I would have been out cold and that would have been game over. She bounced off the corner, her momentum moving her back towards him and he slammed her to the mat. The pain was converted into pleasure and she moaned softly as she got stimulated.

He grabbed her by the leg and pulled her across the mat like a kid dragging a teddy bear around. "Wanna watch this?" I asked Hanna.

"Yeah, let's give it a few minutes, she isn't out yet," she replied as she took a sip of her drink.

He rolled her onto her front and pushed his foot into her back to physically stop her moving. This would count as her being restrained and so she would be being stimulated. It was not a massively dominant hold, so it would not be that intense, but even so, she would be feeling it. Almost right on cue the camera drones zoomed and focused into her face. She was breathing heavily from the exertion, but her eyes were slowly glazing as she got pleasured. She moaned softly. "Don't cum," he growled at her, "I am not done with you yet," he added as he ripped his own shorts off.

He was ripped. A perfect mass of muscle and masculinity. Also, he had an amazing cock. He wasn't massive or anything like that, but it was arrow-straight and veined. His head was pronounced and perfectly in proportion to the rest of him. Chop it off and stick it in a museum for the perfect penis example. Two nicely weighted testicles hung underneath it. He was fully hairless and looked stunning. My body tingled as I started to imagine what it would feel like to be having a bed fight with that anatomy. Hanna just whistled in appreciation.

He dragged her to her feet again and put her in a bear hug. He trapped her arms inside his and lifted her up and off the floor effortlessly. She kicked back with her dangling feet and glanced off his shins a few times, but nothing really connected. He tensed and she let out another moan of satisfaction as he crushed her restricting her breathing. Her kicking slowed down and stopped as pleasure overcame her fight response and she just dangled in his arms as he toyed with her.

The camera switched to behind him and looking up at her nudity from behind. He adjusted his hold so she was suspended with just his left arm. With his right hand, he pushed a finger into her mouth. She sucked it, her brain swimming in endorphins and not thinking straight, she should have bitten it. No prizes for guessing where that is going. There are added points for humiliation in these fights. He shoved a second finger into her mouth and choked her with them. She gasped and spluttered as he tickled her tonsils with his fingertips. I am going to assume that will not be the last time her tonsils get tickled, although I suspect next time it will not be with fingertips.

He pulled out of her mouth and with no warning or preamble he shoved his two fingers straight up her ass. She squealed with surprise as her ass got violated. The only lube would have been her saliva that was on the fingers, but he drove them into her. "Ooo owch," I said as I watched him plough two fingers up her. I am no stranger to anal play and I do quite like it, but I insist on a much slower entry process and the use of a much more effective and longer-lasting lube than my own spit.

She kicked and struggled, but he just kept fingering her. The pain was converted into pleasure and she lost all fight and started moaning like he was lovingly licking her pussy and not dry fingering her ass. Her toes were curling. She was so close to orgasm as he whispered into her ear. It would not have been loving pillow talk that he was whispering, he would have been describing in filthy detail what he was going to do to her.

Her eyes rolled and just the whites of her eyes were visible for almost five seconds, but the wrestling ring lights didn't go red. He was in the red corner and so victory for him was indicated by red lighting. If she did cum it was not intense enough to trigger the threshold, but I honestly don't think she did. She was close, so so close, but I think she suppressed it. "Fucking hell, how has she not cum?" Hanna asked, "I would be totally done."

"Me too," I agreed, "That is why we are sitting here and not competing."

She wriggled again and her sudden show of strength took him by surprise and she slipped out of his grip flopping onto the floor in a heap. She hit the floor, but bounced back up again and span towards him. She was unsteady on her feet, but she was alert enough to dodge his incoming attack. She spun to face him again and shook her head to try and focus. Her brain must have been goo, with all those endorphins running around it. After a few seconds though her legs were steady and she bounced on her toes.

We watched more intensely as she had just escaped a certain defeat. Could this be one of those David and Goliath matches where the tiny dot of a thing defeats the brute? For a second I wished I had put a few credits on her, but that only lasted a few seconds. He would have felt the crowd turning and getting behind her. As fast as lightning he snapped his right arm out and before she could react smashed her in the face. She just grunted and went down like a sack of potatoes. He leapt on her back and pinned her to the mat. The referee checked on her, if she was out cold it would be called, but she actually shook her head. He laid on her back and pinned her to the floor. Pleasure would be flooding her body and again he reached between her legs and fingered her ass. "Fuck off with my ass," she spat as she tried to wriggle free. She almost managed it, but he slammed her back into the mat with his own weight again. Her fight left her as she got pleasured.

He lifted his hips off her and lined himself up. I stared at it and grinned. This was risky. Yeah, shoving your dick into her was the ultimate in domination, but it also sent massive pleasure his way as well. Guys have done this and cum before she has and ultimately lost the match. He lined up and slowly pushed forward. She thrashed as best she could, but her strength was gone and after a few moments of resistance her none lubed ass succumbed to his cock. It would have been agony, but by translation that was mind-blowingly awesome. I have done no lube before and if you haven't, just trust me when I say it really fucking hurts and with each thrust it doesn't get any better. In the front hole, at least your natural lubrication catches up eventually. Back there you stay dry. He may not be massive, but even so, ow.

"Oooo fuck," she mumbled as he did indeed fuck her.

I have no idea how she hadn't orgasmed so intensely she broke every bone in her body in the process. I would have been done ages ago. If the intensity of pain to pleasure ratio was anything like one to one the second my ass succumbed to penetration I would have been squealing. She was not though, she was losing and she was going to lose badly, but she hadn't cum yet.

He pulled out of her and rolled her onto her back. He forced his forearm into her neck and pushed. He was just going to choke her out. She twisted, but he followed her and settled into position. He moved around more so he was knelt next to her so he could put his full force behind his arm. It was just time now until she was choked out. She clawed at his arms leaving red fingernail marks, but with no real purchase, she soon went limp. The referee tapped her arm, but she lifted it to show she was not done yet.

Then as quick as lightning, she grabbed him between the legs. He was in range. He must have thought she was close enough to being out so it didn't matter, but she was not. She grabbed his balls with her right hand and she squeezed. Curling her fingernails around she dug them deep into his nuts and then twisted. He leapt off her to try and escape, but she didn't let go. She just crushed them in a vice-like grip. He fought, but the more he fought the more she squeezed and twisted. His cock was rock hard and bouncing with each of his heartbeats. "Noooo," he groaned as he lost.

A gush of semen exploded out of him and onto the floor. What looked like a flood rushed out of him and only when he was motionless and no longer oozing cum did she let go of him. She rolled onto her back and caught her breath. She stood up on very unsteady legs and the referee lifted her arm into the air in victory. "Well I did not expect that," I said.

"I wish I had bet on her now," Hanna replied.

"Next game?" I asked.

"Oh fuck no," Hanna said, "Let's see what she does to him. If I was her I would rip him up. If for nothing else just dry fucking my asshole like that. I bet that was fucking agony. Well, pure pleasure, whatever. That was not nice of him."

I just shrugged. "If she lost he was going to fuck her up the ass anyway, they always do," I said.

"Yeah, but she can request lube once defeated," Hanna replied.

"True," I shrugged.

It went to a commercial break, because it always does so I went to the bar for two more drinks. "Hey beautiful," a guy standing next to me slurred.

"Good evening," I replied as I eyed him. Not my type and absolutely smashed out of his face.

"Wanna come back to mine?" he offered.

"No, ta," I said as I raised my hand to get the barman's attention.

"I will make you squeal," he offered.

"No ta," I said. "Er, two vodka and diet coke please," I said to the barman.

"Are you fucking lesbian?" he snapped as he switched from friendly and hopeful to rejected and thoroughly pissed off in an instant.

"No sir, just want a quiet drink with my mate," I said calmly. He scooped his hand up my skirt and almost shoved my panties out of the way before I twisted out of his grasp. "I said no," I said raising my voice. Being nice hadn't worked.

The barman heard and watched us as he poured the drinks. "Aww come on love, you are begging for it," he said softly and he tried to kiss me, but I dodged his clumsy advance. His soft voice was a murderer's tone, he was fucking psycho. I saw the barman press the security call button.

"I really am not," I said back. This time he grabbed at my left breast and squeezed it. Patience and kindness were gone I slammed my knee into his balls and he went down like a sack of shit with a grunt. "No means no, take the hint you dick," I snapped. I considered slamming my stiletto heel into his balls to finish the job, but that would be assault and there were cameras everywhere.

"Whore," he spat as he curled up and nursed his balls. "Fucking c..." he began but a security guard dragged him to his feet before he could finish his verbal abuse.

He was instantly cowed and submissive, but it didn't help him. CCTV was reviewed, police were called and he was spending a night in the cells. He wouldn't be charged unless it was a repeat offence, he would just be sobered up, warned and told to fuck off home to explain to his wife/girlfriend/mother where he had been all night.

I didn't press charges or anything like that, bars are so tight on that sort of thing these days that any advance that goes beyond friendly ends in police dealing with it. It was a fairly rough bar so it was not uncommon, but that was the first time it had happened to me at that level. I was shaken. Hanna gave me a hug, but I was massively shaken. Night over I think. Security came over and checked I was okay. Physically I was, but mentally I was not. I just wanted to go home.

"Can you get us a taxi?" Hanna asked as she listened to the conversation I had with security. She knew me well enough to know that staying was a terrible idea.

"Certainly," one of them said, "Where to?"

He radioed us a taxi and escorted us to it. Made sure we got in okay and even told the driver to put it on the bar account.

We actually went back to Hanna's as home was not as welcoming as you would hope. I was loved and all that boring stuff, but I wouldn't get a loving cuddle if I went home and burst into tears. My Dad would tighten up and wonder what to do with this display of emotion and my stepbrother would just take the piss out of me and tease me for weeks. Apart from the task of pushing me into this world I never knew my mother. Dad said that was for the best, but you do always wonder. I was never abused or anything like that, but it was a broken home. Hell, even the bathroom door had to be wedged with something behind it to stop it swinging open even when fully closed and my bedroom door hadn't closed snugly into the frame for years. Indicative of our social status I think. I was determined to climb the ladder though. Even if that meant opening my legs for someone higher up the ladder. A lot higher. If I was fucking for status I wanted financial security, and that security written in for me in any pre-nup.

stripgnd
stripgnd
588 Followers