Cattle Girl Adventure Ch. 01-03

Story Info
A dark fantasy adventure story with many sexual acts.
13.5k words
4.4
13.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Info:

A Cattle Girls Adventure: Escaping Fate

By Mr. Friendly

Summary: Imagine a land where big busty cattle girls roam free, well that is not really the case here. In this land cattle girls have been recognized for their nutritious milk and pleasurable qualities among the humans. So follow along on an adventurous journey through this depraved sexual land as we find out just what lies in store for the cattle girls.

Tags for these chapters: Milking, Milk Machine, Cattle Girl, Cow Girl, Sexual Acts, BDSM, Bondage, Submissive, Dark Fantasy, Girl on Girl, Boy on Girl, Captured,.Asphyxiation.

I highly recommend that you read the pdf version that you can get for free since it also includes drawn image in between the story:

This is the BDSM version and not the horror version.

__________________________

Chapter 1

Out in the countryside, in a sizable but slightly rugged barn, lived a girl. She wasn't a typical human girl, actually, she wasn't a human at all. She belonged to a species who had inhabited this land long before the humans had arrived to domesticate them. The humans identify her kind as cattle that they determined are an evolved form of bovines, while the humans themselves are evolved from a type of ape.

Despite that, they mostly resembled each other, but for some reason, the humans seemed to have a hard time seeing it. They were always more focused on the clear distinctions between the species. Like the two tiny and elegant dark horns peeking out from the sides on top of the girl's forehead, and of course, her ears that are slightly pointier and covered in a type of fur. At last, the third and most noticeable thing about cattle girls are their humongous breasts that even in their modest sizes make watermelons seem puny.

The cattle girl in question has lived on this farm her entire life and even with the features listed above, both humans and other cattle have called her gorgeous. To that, I couldn't agree more. Her well-rounded and curvy shapes attracted the eyes of everyone who had her insight.

She was also covered with a creamy white skin that appropriately showed off what could be found inside her gigantic and meaty bosoms, which wasn't even near modest.

This tied together with her wavy honey-colored hair that reaches all the way down over her shoulders made her into something that could undoubtedly be visually consumed. At least that is what I hope people would say because you see the most important and absolutely best thing about her is that she is me.

The humans on the farm have raised me and taught me nearly everything I know while offering me protection from all the dangers of the outside world, where evil scary beasts lurk around every corner and are ready to snatch up any wide-eyed cattle girl who happens to wander by. Therefore, I was thrilled when I finally came of age and could repay them for their kindness, as I was selected to join the milk squad. Now, for four years, I have shared this barn with around two hundred other cattle girls. At least I have heard that there are around two hundred. I only get to see a sprinkling of that number when I am out in the field during break time.

Mostly I'm in my own private stall, but it doesn't get lonely because opposite me is my closest friend or stallmate as we have come to call it. Her name is Seara, and just like me, she is a stunning specimen, but contrary to me she has long and lustrous straight black hair with a more caramel tanned skin complexion that covers her voluptuous body. Her rump is a bit fuller than mine though, but my breasts are slightly bigger, so it doesn't matter. Speaking of me, I was given the name, "Spitzy!"

"Mmh, what?" I wearily asked and opened my dozing eyes.

"Can you maybe moan a bit louder!?" Seara provokingly shouted out to me.

"Sure!" I said and swiftly decided to let out some even louder lustful moans to tease her. "Ooooowh, Yeeaas! Aaawh, Mmh that's the stuff!."

Seara produced a dismal exhale in acknowledgment. "Just shut up already, you blissed out cow... How can you even be moaning so loud when you sleep?"

"I wasn't sleeping, I only rest my eyes when I'm relaxing." I corrected her. Truthfully, I may have drifted off, but she didn't need to know that. She would only tease me for it, but how can anyone not feel relaxed when emitting all these fluids.

"Sure you were," Seara said, while a snide smile formed on her face. "So besides pushing you to ecstasy, how is it going?"

"It's great! My milk has never flown better." I boosted to her while reaching out my chest as I gently swung my torso to make my bust jiggle from side to side with some fleshy smacks as they bounced into one and another.

Speaking of my breasts attached to them were two large see-through suction cups placed over each of my stiff rosy nipples. The cups rapidly pulsate on and off, making it feel like someone was firmly tugging on my nipples. This flexing suction force also made my breasts wiggle as if someone was intensely massaging them. I assume it's to keep them stimulated while the milk courses within.

It's kinda like when I was younger and we had this big celebration on the farm where I helped decorate the cake with a piping bag. First, I gently squeezed it, but the opening was too tight. So I took the thick bag and gently stroked my fingers downward. I did it over and over again, a little harder each time, and then with a sploosh, all the creamy filling sprayed out.

The milk machines reminds me of that, only this time it's me or rather my breasts that are the over-packed piping bags and they don't stop spraying once they get going.

"I think I might break my record today." I then informed Seara.

"Well, good for you then." Seara said with another snarky tone.

"Is something wrong?" I wonder since she was way more testy than usual.

"No... Or maybe." She then gazes off to the side, and I could tell she was embarrassed.

"It's my breasts. They have produced less and less milk each day and my nipples feel sore after the long milking passes." She revealed to me with the gloomiest expressions I have ever seen her produce.

"That's no good..." Was all I could say. I mean, what else was there. It's not as if I knew how to fix it. It would be best if she would notify the humans since they know so many remedies for things, but I wanted her to feel better now.

"Maybe you only need a sturdy breast massage to get the milk flowing again," I said to her with an inviting wink.

This made her giggle. "Oh yeah, that doesn't sound too bad. Are you volunteering?" She asked me.

"Of course!" If only I could, I thought and yanked my arms forward, but they didn't flinch out of position. "Only one minor problem. I seem to be a bit stuck at the moment."

"Is that so?" Seara sarcastically said and finally sounded a bit more spirited.

You see, we are in fact sealed to our spots, as we always are during stall time. Our arms are tightly restrained behind our backs with a pair of metal cuffs attached to our wrists. These cuffs are, in turn, attached to a pole that is anchored to the ceiling above us. Its height forces us to lean forward and kneel. It may sound unpleasant and truthfully, it took some time to get used to it. However, all the restraints are padded with a soft fabric for our comfort, and the floor is covered with hay to make it easier for our knees. So the humans have tried their best to make us comfortable good.

The last restraint, though, is different and strapped around our necks. One of its features is that it can help us relieve some strain from our arms by holding our torso up, but what is most interesting about it is that it is much looser than the other restraints. That is of course unless we struggle and move around too much because then it rapidly contracts. This, in turn, makes it more and more challenging to breathe, until we pass out that is. Truthfully I don't mind it. I know it's good for the milk production if a cattle can be calm and hang loose during milking, and my body always feels more limber after it has been activated. I know I shouldn't, but sometimes I can't help it and I make it go off on purpose, especially when my caretaker gives me my special rewards. It's just so intense, yet relaxing at the same time.

Speaking of caretakers, this is when I heard someone approaching from down the hall and I was sure of who it was.

"Hi there, who has been a good milker today?" My caretaker, Alex asked me as he came into view. He is a rather tall human male and wore his normal working clothes, which is a red t-shirt and cap that both have the label A's Dairy Dishes on them.

I have thought about what the label could stand for and I'm guessing that it means our milk or dairy, as humans also seem to call it, was good enough to be its own dish. The A thought, I'm still not entirely sure about, but anyway I responded to his question with "Me!"

"Is that so, well let's have a look then, shall we." He said as he walked over to the machine next to me. He proceeds to inspect it and the canisters within it. Four of the chilled canisters were filled to the top with my milk from today's session and I have just started on my sixth.

"Four gallons in the morning shift! You have been a superb little cow." He said and walked back to me. He bent down and grabbed a firm grip of one of my tits. I couldn't help but squirm as more milk sprayed out of it.

Then he took a hold of the suction cup attached to my nipple and pulled it loose with a pop. Now the pressure was gone, but my nipples were still dripping milk all over the floor. That is when he leaned over and put his soft lips around one of them and gently sucked on it.

His mouth is much warmer than the suction cups and a lot more attentive to my nipple, to the degree that I can't help myself, but to whimper out of pleasure. He clutched his hand onto my tit and kneaded it, so a spray of milk landed on his tongue and this always turned my whimpers into squeals.

"You like that, don't you?" He said as he released it and I could only nod in agreement.

He treated my other tit in the same manner, with the suckling, the licking, and the squeezing. Once he finished, he raised himself up to ruffle the hair on my head.

"You taste as sweet as ever, my honey-covered Spit-cake. Maybe if I give you your special treat now, you will keep doing well the rest of the day?" He said while quickly scouting across the hall outside and I knew just what was coming and my entire body filled up with a roaring fire.

"Yes, I will make ten gallons before the day ends!" I exclaimed to him and he chuckled.

"More than ten gallons in a day? That is what I like to hear. It would break this farm's milking record. Oh, what a confident cow I have." He said while unbuttoning his pants and from where he unfolded his long thick meat stick that immediately grew to its full and solid size. The sight of it made my heartbeat flutter and the rest of my body followed suit.

"You want to taste this, don't you?" He asked me as he placed it right in front of my mouth to prove to me that he knew the answer.

He was right, of course, and my tongue leisurely made its way under the peak of his cock, where the tip of my tongue flickered freely to make his entire stick bob in the air.

I imagine that my tongue was a serpent that slithers up over its prey and circled it before dragging it into its den. To resist, the prey stiffened and in the struggle, it thrusts itself back and forth in the sealing hole.

Then the pulsating member went wild and rammed itself deeper inside with a tremendous force. It slammed itself on the inner tunnels and its escape plan was working as the air supply vanished in the flooding den.

But it wasn't over. The throbbing member jerked in and out, over and over, and forced my mighty globes to swing rigorously underneath. In a desperate attempt to keep it still, the serpent wraps itself around the member, but it is to no use. The serpent has lost and so have I over the control of my own body. I was now one with him, I existed to follow his command, and nothing else in the world matters.

The sporadic intake of oxygen, however, was making my head all lightheaded, and I didn't know for how much longer I could stay conscious.

His hips then decide to do its most energetic dash so far as his manhood swells up and I could sense something surging through it. The liquid gushed into me, splashing out on my inner cheeks and tongue as it made its way down my throat.

It is warm and tastes rather salty, but it is not the taste that comforts me as the liquid flows through me. It's the proof of our connection and the satisfaction we get from being with one another.

His member slid out from between my soggy lips with a plop, and then he aimed its tip at my left eye. I knew what was coming, but I welcomed it and did my best to keep it open. The last spit of fluid splattered onto my eye, and it stung a little. The rest of these salty tears skimmed down over my cheeks and dripped down over my slippery lips.

"You really are the best! I hope you know that." He said to me and ruffled my hair one more time. I wanted to respond to him, but I was too busy panting as I regained my breath, so instead, I gave him another cheerful nod.

Alex walked away from my view again and suddenly grabbed a hold of my left asscheek while loosening the biggest cup that was attached to my backside, which was only active when I discharged my less desirable fluids.

"And what do we have back here?" As he uttered those words, I came to realize how much my juice-box was leaking.

"Seems like your pink taco hole is itching for some extra toppings." Alex said, and moved his hands in between my legs and clutched it. This made his two longest fingers sink inside my dripping pussy with a splash.

"Too bad that I'm not ready to go again just yet." He then said and pulled out his fingers to my despair and smacked my asscheeks to wipe the juice from his hands, but I wanted more.

"Please, just a little." I pleaded to him.

"Oh, I wish I could, but how about this? If you do a great job for the rest of the day. Then I will give it to you tonight. Okay?" He said. I didn't like it. I wanted it now, but I knew that if I complained too much, he may not do it at all.

"Fiine." I murmured, guessing something later is better than nothing at all, and then I gazed over to Seara. Her caretaker, Jack had just finished with her as well, but he was a bit more peeved.

"Alex! I shouldn't need to remind you about the rules. We aren't supposed to be playing with products. Right?" Jack strictly said to Alex as he placed the last of Seara's milk canisters on the trolley.

"Oh, no I wasn't playing, I was just giving my Cattle some stress release. She loves it and it's good for production. Right Spit-cake?" Alex says and once again addresses me with one of my nicknames before he gives me a fierce SMACK to my rear. The impact pushed me forward and made my rear jounce all over the place. It left a grand burning sensation and I'm sure that my asscheek was now glowing red.

"Ao, ooh, yes! I asked for it." I said so that Alex wouldn't get into trouble with the other caretakers, or even worse, would be forced to stop playing with me.

"See all according to the protocol." Alex says with a smug grin directed at Jack.

"Sure it is." Jack says with disbelief in his voice.

"Yeah, yeah, stop complaining, it's not like you don't do it too. I know why don't you join me, so we can spit fuck little Spitzy here and let her live up to her name." Alex said and laughed and I noticed that this startled Jack as he carefully observed if any other humans could have heard them, or at least that is what I think he did.

"Shh, not so loud, at least I have brains enough to not do it during the main work hours! I hope you know that if you get caught, I will be in trouble too for knowing about it, and I need this job." An agitated Jack muttered to Alex.

"Alright I get it, I will be more careful." Jack says to reassure his friend before he changes the subject, which he often does when he is in trouble.

"So, how are things with yours? Is it flowing pleasurably?" He asked Jack and waved over to Seara who seemed to be sulking again.

"No, I think Seara here will soon only be good for the pleasure part," Jack said to him.

"Oh, is that so?" Alex said and leaned towards me and whispered in my ear.

"Hey, Spitzy, take extra care of your stallmate today. She may be up for a mind-draining experience tomorrow." He whispered to me and then went over to Seara, but I don't understand what that meant. We were always getting our milk drained from our bodies, but you couldn't really drain a mind.

"Hmm, Seara seems like you are about to be upgraded to the prime squad." He said to her.

"No, please I can do better, maybe I just need some rest." Seara pleaded to him for some reason, probably because she didn't want to leave me behind.

"Seara, no need to be nervous, the prime squad is the highest-ranked squad, it should be an honor to join them, even B-tier is a good tier." Alex said and stroked her chin.

"Then how come everyone eventually gets transferred there..." She murmured, and that's when I realized I could join her.

"Wait, if everyone can get transferred, can't I join her?" I asked Alex.

Alex chuckled. "You are so damn cute sometimes. You should know that you were so close to joining that squad already at the beginning. If it hadn't been for how well your milkers performed, you would have been an A-tier prime cattle." He told me, and while that was a high honor, I didn't really take the time to appreciate the comment, because my focus was elsewhere.

"So, does that mean I can join her?" I asked.

"Haha, no you silly thing, you want to stay and beat the milk record right?" He responded, and I realized that he was right. It had been my lifelong goal to beat that score, but I couldn't just let my friend leave to a new squad all on her own.

"So if I break it today, will you let me go?" I pleaded.

"You really have no clue what you are asking for, do you? How about this? Break the record, then we can talk." He said and chuckled again.

Jack then cleared his throat and gave Alex that look that meant it was time for them to go.

They took their trolleys packed with our milk canisters and rolled away, but I could still hear them talking.

"So are you thinking of buying?" Alex asks Jack with a lower voice.

"And waste my salary? No, I'm not as much into my work as you are." Jack quickly concluded.

"Oh, that's cold. We have known her for so long, could have been fun." Alex said.

Is the last sentence I could hear before their voices were too hushed out for me to make out what they were saying, but I could finally understand why Seara is so sad. Prime squads are the cattle that get to leave the farm and be with a human that selects them. So Seara must be disappointed that Jack doesn't want her. Still, there are plenty of wonderful humans out there who would love Searas company and I just need to remind her of that.

"Not now Spitzy. I need to think for a bit." Seara sorrowfully interrupts me before I could say what I wanted. I mean, I would be upset too if Alex ever would say something like that to me. That's why I decided to let her think things over until break time.

Chapter 2

BRIIING the bells choired loudly through the barn and all my restraints opened up and with my wrists loosened, I pulled off the neck restraint over my head. It is always an unusual sensation as your body gets used to standing on two legs again. Often I jump in place and do some stretching so that my body will accept that it is free, but not this time. I had more important things to do now, and I hurried over to Seara who, precisely as all the other cattle girls on the farm, had been released from her devices.