Cattle Girl Adventure Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't or I didn't want it to be true, but the more I thought about it and looked around me, I knew it was. I even saw a few leeches and a few potion bottles. However, this made me see things more clearly. I knew what I had to do, and I grabbed on to Seara's right arm.

"We need to get you out of here then, before they are finished discussing what to do with you," I told her, but she pulled back.

"There's no use, there is no place to run, they will just catch us and then you will be sold off too.

"Besides the stimulation potion, they gave me earlier really made me more relaxed about this entire situation and if I play along, everything will just be easier. It's, after all, what we were made for and I have accepted it." Seara said.

"Well, I haven't! If you don't run, I will just tell them that if they want to have you as a plaything, then they can take me too." I said, and it may not be the best plan, but it was all I could think of.

"Spitzy you are so sweet," Seara said, but before I knew what happened, she had shoved me against the wall. Where she stuffed a large ball made of fabric in my mouth and then tied another piece over my mouth and around my head. "But I can't let you do that."

In a feeble attempt, I shouted at her to stop, but my voice was utterly muffled by the fabric in my mouth. So instead of stopping, she shoved me to the floor and placed her bumpy hams on my belly. Her hands, in turn, forcefully secured my wrist to the floor. Regardless of how actively I squiggled, getting loose was out of the question.

"I have accepted my fate, but I will not see you get dragged down with me." Seara gave me a sly stare and then slid the tip of her tongue over her lips. She slowly leaned over me and as she drew closer, I felt the steaming heat from her body. While our puffy nipples bobbed into one and other in a gentle tussle.

"I know what will calm you." She whispered in my ear, before giving it a quick nibble. Her wet tongue slowly slipped down from my ear, over the side of my neck, and in a smooth and swirling motion, she let it glide to the top of my delectable breast. There she fluttered my eager nipple before it sank in between her lips. The warmth from her inner mouth laid over me like a mist as she suckled on my now flooding nipple, while simultaneously tenderly pinching my other one.

It was a good thing my mouth was stuffed with fabric, that now was drenched in my saliva, or my cries of pleasure would have been heard immediately. I didn't even notice when she let go of my wrists, as if some invisible force still held them to the floor. While her hand moved its way across my anticipating body and all the way to my soaked lower entrance. Her

fingers stroke across my lower lips and then rub them together. I could hear it splashing as if it was pleading for more. Her teeth were softly pinching my nipple. Oh, how it made me squirm, but I liked it. Once she let my nipple go and it popped out from her lips, a last little spray of milk spewed out onto my face. Her tongue was then once more put in motion and swept across my convex belly, where it twirled into my belly button on its way to the final destination at my wet crease. Two of her fingers had already parted on my lower lips and were slopping around in me as her tongue came to join them.

Her tongue burrowed itself deeper and deeper into me as her finger held my lower lips open. It was as if she tried to lick me clean from my inner nectar. Though it didn't work, because more and more fluids streamed into my pussy as she kept on lapping my insides with her tongue. My body trembled from the pleasure.

Part of me wanted to push her away to stop the tickling sensation, but my body wasn't listening and instead grabbed hold of her hair and pushed her deeper into it. My nectar drenched her entire face as I rubbed it against me and she reached in even further to try and lick my center. My body quivered more and more and soon it became too much and a spray of fluids sprinkled out from my pussy. It left Seara's upper body completely soaked, but she didn't seem to mind. Instead, she licked herself clean. She even managed to lick a few drops of it from her own tits. I, however, was regaining myself with heavy breaths on the floor.

She then leaned over and put my nipple deep into her mouth again. My areola pushed itself against her mouths soggy inside. Then, with no warning, she bit down on it. Her teeth pinched down on my areola, and she didn't stop. She latched onto me with her teeth and munched on my meaty bosom. My nipple was now bulging out and bathing her throat with milk.

"That little mark is so you don't forget me right away." She said and grinned while she held on and watched me squirm.

Then we heard footsteps closing in. Seara quickly let go and took me to the room next door, where she forced me inside. I was still too knocked out from her treatment to really be able to do anything more than to follow. She had happened to get her hand on a rope and tied my arms behind my back and my legs together.

"Now promise me you won't make a sound." She told me and closed the door, just as the shopkeeper walked into the room with the human male of the couple.

Outside, Seara cleaned herself with a water hose that was attached to the wall. Which I could see by peeking out from the edge of the door. The male then told that it was the first time he had gone past the counter.

"So what have you decided to use me as?" Seara, rather seductively, asked and turned her asscheeks towards them. "As a toy?" She asked as she smacked her rear. "Or as a companion?" She asked and dragged her fingers over her pussy lips and licked them off in her mouth.

"Wow, you are something, and if it had been up to me, I would happily have you as a companion, but as my wife pointed out, there is less chance for trouble as a toy." The male human said to Seara, rather apologetically.

"Oh, yeah, of course." Seara's willing act faded slightly as she was hit with the realization of what awaited her. I considered revealing myself to help her, but she held up her hand behind her back to stop me. She had quickly collected herself.

"Then where do you want me?" She asked them and showed no sign of being nervous.

They made her sit on a table and handed her a position bottle. Seara observed the bottle, and then looked around the room, quickly over at me, and then smiled before pouring it all into her mouth.

"Good girl, now lay down on the table." The shopkeeper said.

"Yes, master!" She said and laid herself down.

The shopkeeper then took out something they called a whip. It had a big handle with many long strings coming out of it.

"Do you want me to use this on you?" He asked and held it up against her face.

"If that will please you, master, then go right ahead." She said.

The shopkeeper swung it rapidly back and forth against her, and the strings dashed into her soft and flexible skin. Every time it hit, her skin curled from the impact. I saw the strings sink into her tits as if they were made from nothing but jelly, and as they left, her tit wobbled around until it regained its shape.

While the lashing went on and her body was tainted red with slash marks, Seara just laid there and moaned. Her fingers were diving into her pussy as if the whip were just a collection of tongues stroking over her body. With every lash, she squeaked, but it always went back to a breathy moan. She raised her legs towards the wall and squeezed her sore breasts as the strings fondled her flesh.

"Well, there as you see you can now do anything to her, and it will always get her in the mood." The shopkeeper said and grabbed some fork-looking tool. Its tips sparked as he held it in his hand. Then with a quick thrust, he rammed it into Seara's aching breast and her entire body began to tremble. Her teethes chattered and her eyes twitched as the energy flowed through her, and then just as a gush of fluid went out from her, he let go. The customer who stood by and observed gasped over Seara's orgasmic expression as she just laid there and played with herself, as if she waited for more.

"Now stop." The shopkeeper said, and even though Seara looked like she was lost inside herself, she followed his order directly.

"Stand up." He said, and she followed.

"Please, more." She purred out and rubbed her thighs together.

"You heard her, go ahead." The shopkeeper said to her new owner.

Her owner dug his vigorous fingers into her tit-meat as if he was playing with mud. With his hands firmly attached, he twisted, turned, and pulled on her doughy tits. Seara trembled.

Her legs were kneading themselves together and her upper body stiffened as she thrust out her tits even more against him. He clamped down hard on her squeeze bags as if he tried to crush them into a mushy little mess. Her tits began to glow red as he kept on kneading her tits, and then he grabbed each of her nipples and pulled them out from her so the breasts almost became pyramid-shaped.

Seara bit her lip and I could hear her purring with delight. Her hand once more found its way down between her thighs and her fingers found themselves floundering about inside her. She let out a loud squeal as he slapped her giant molded tits with his hand.

Then she got another, and another. Her tits were sent waving from side to side as his solid hand made impact with her wobbly melons. A gust of air flew out from her as he rammed his fist down deep inside her right tit. Her left then received the same treatment and her flesh bulged around his fist that made a crater in her tit.

"Amazing, she really can't get enough" He then turned to the shopkeeper and said as Seara stood there with her fingers deep inside her soaked up pussy with splashes of her female juice all over her thighs and the floor.

"This potion really was a good choice." Her owner said and looked at her drooling, blissful expression.

"Yes, if they aren't raised for it, this is the next best thing. And especially when they come at a real bargain like her." The shopkeeper said and petted Seara's head, who pressed her arms together to present her breasts as she gave off a smirk that just begged for more.

Her new owner nodded agreeingly and was handed a leash and headed out the door. The shopkeeper cleaned up a few things in the room as he too, was about to head out, but then he turned and looked over at me, or the door I was peeking out from. Had he noticed me, I wondered. I could feel my entire body trembling as I tried to remain still, while my heart was beating as if it wanted to jump out and bounce on my breasts. However, he then shut off the lights and headed back out.

I remained in the room for, I actually don't know how long, but eventually I built up the courage to go out. The lights in the shop had been turned off as well, and I couldn't see or hear anyone around as I made my way to the shop's glass door. I tried to open it, only to find that it was locked. All the energy was leaving my body as I dropped to my knees, and all I could see was Seara's vacant smile as she had left the shop. When they found me, would I suffer the same fate? Maybe it would be for the be-

I stopped myself as I caught a glimpse of a simple locking mechanism under the handle. I turned it and the door opened.

And so Spitzy was finally out from the farm where she had been held up her entire life, but what awaited her now, and will she be able to handle herself in the human world?