Cattle Girl Adventure Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brie had come just as far as Dolce with her arm elbow deep up inside Seara's fanny. I, in turn, tried to grab Brie's hand instead through Seara's belly, but as I did it slid away back inside her.

"Hey what are you doing! Take your hands out now." Was shouted as I saw two human guards rushing towards us. Shit, we are in trouble, I thought.

"If that's what you wish," Dolce said and braced herself. I realized what she was about to do, but before I could plead for her to stop, it was too late.

With one fell swoop, she pulled out her entire arm from within me, and this time my rectum followed it.

"Whoops, your inside seems to be leaking out a little there." Dolce teased and flickered my prolapsed ass. The aching wouldn't stop, no matter how much I twisted and turned. It was pulsating intensely and trying to get back into me. My anal ring was also twitching like crazy. I tried to close it, but it wouldn't respond.

Dolce and Brie were forcefully removed from the yard. They tried to convince the guards that it was all our idea, but the guards didn't listen to them. Surprisingly the humans were much more sympathetic towards us. We received some type of special drink and were told to take it easy until we felt as new again. Before we drank it, Seara and I quickly tried to compare our prolapsed asses, but it was difficult to say, which was the longest.

Back in the stall, Seara and I laughed over that even though we lost, Dolce and Brie would still be the ones getting punished. Though that usually only involved some harsh talking to or some spanking. However, it was still fun to see Dolce get in trouble. Soon Alex and Jack came and made sure we were locked in our restraints, and they placed the milk pumps back over our nipples.

"I heard you had a falling out with a bad group today. Don't worry, we will make sure they don't hurt you again, sweetie. You need to take better care of yourself if you are going to be our new record holder." Alex said with a smile, and ruffled my hair again before leaving.

My breasts proceeded with their milky duties and Seara kept on motivating me the rest of the day to defeat the milk record. We kept talking away the day, and soon we were guessing how furious Dolce would be the next day.

"Yeah, she will probably be livid. Sorry that I might not be here to support you then." Seara then told me.

"Don't say that again. I'm sure you are doing better now. I can see that your bosoms are hard at work." She was certainly producing more milk again. Now she only needed to regain the trust in herself.

"Yes, let's hope so." She said, and the skepticism ran over her face.

"And as I said, if you leave, I will try to come and join you as soon as I can," I said, to assure her that we would always find a way to be together. I mean, it wouldn't be hard, I only needed to spray out my milk secretly on the breaks. Then the humans would let me proceed to prime-squad and whatever human I came to live with would most certainly not complain that I had better milk production than they first thought.

"No, you can't. You really don't get it, do you?" Seara burst out and I was sure I spotted a tear in her eye.

"What?" I asked, since I really couldn't grasp what she was trying to say.

"No never mind, I don't want to be the one that breaks your belief in the humans." When she said that, I knew something was up. She had been hiding something from me. What could she have seen or heard?

"No, now you have to tell me." I insisted.

"Shh, maybe later, not in front of the humans," Seara told me, and then I noticed Alex approaching.

"Hi, again girl! How are you both doing now?" Alex called out to us. I, however, was still stuck on what Seara had said and didn't respond.

"Hello? Spitzy?" Alex then waved his hand in front of me.

"Oh what? Yes, it has been good. I mean, I'm sure I have done more than this morning." I said and tried to sound more chipper.

"Oh, sounds exciting. I hope you made me proud," Alex said, and went over to the milk canisters.

"Sorry, girl, you are close, but you haven't quite reached the end of your sixth one this afternoon." He said to me and the frustration bubbled up within me. I was so sure I would be able to make it, but yet again I had been defeated by Dolce, and soon my best friend would leave me too.

Alex's hand stroked me across my cheek to try and cheer me up.

"You know what! Maybe you just need some last-minute motivation. I will let pumps hang on a little longer and give you your end of the day reward prematurely. Before Jack gets here and complains." Alex said and winked at me as he dragged his finger across my back while he walked up behind me.

His warm hand pressed up against my plump lower cheeks, and then he shook them. While my ass bobbled, his fingers found their way to my inner thighs and continued to soothe them. For every stroke, his hand came higher and higher up my leg. Once his finger slipped into my pleasure zone, it enthusiastically squished for more.

"You are almost as wet as when I last left you...Almost that is, but don't worry, I can fix that." Alex said, as his fingers dashed back and forth against my inner tunnel. While all I could do was squirm and squeal. His finger ran through my soaked inside, splashing around the liquid that was building up. They dug deeper and deeper as if they were on a hunt for my cervix. Then, once again, he stopped and slowly dragged his fingers out and rubbed off the liquid on one of my asscheeks.

"Now time for the real thing." He said, and I braced myself. I knew what was coming. For a moment, nothing happened, but I could see him working with his hand behind me. Then I felt the tip. It slipped over my soaked lower lips and then I felt the tip right in front of my opening. It was readying itself. My pussy twitched from the anticipation.

With a splash, it plunged in, not only rubbing against one side but all sides at once in my lubricated tunnel. I squeaked, moaned, and squealed as I was tossed back and forth in the air. My breast slapping upwards against my face and then back towards my belly over and over. The restraints on my arms were the only thing keeping me in place or I would be sent flying forward. I heard smack after smack, as his front slammed into my ass for every new thrust he took.

First, I tried to keep my neck restraint steady so it wouldn't try to choke me. Which was easier said than done as Alex kept slamming into my backside with his erected member, trusting in and out of my dripping womanhood or beef curtains, as he sometimes called it. So eventually I let it go. The restraint tightened and clutched around my throat, and I could feel how my windpipe was slowly closing. No matter how much I tried, I couldn't take another breath. The only thing that kept going in and out of my body was now his dick.

My body already felt limp and the only thoughts I could assemble were about this pleasure. The neck restraint tightened even more, and now nothing else, but my feelings of pleasure mattered. I had no worries, no pain. The longer I let everything go, the more my pleasure centers felt enhanced. Everything I felt was intensified. I couldn't only feel each thrust, but also the liquid trickling between me and his throbbing flesh stick.

The way every bump and ridge inside me was fluttering back and forth and expanding. It all came together to this entrancing sensation. Even with my eyes closed, I could see lights glimmering in the dark, as he kept on pumping me in the same pulse as the pumps on my nipples pumped out my milk.

Then, abruptly, after one hard last throb into me, he went steadfast. My inside got warmer as his liquid flowed into me for once. My pussy tried to clench itself to make him stay inside, but it was to no use as he popped it out. It was at this moment I realized how dizzy I was. My strength was all gone and when I opened my eyes, everything was blurry and my sight was filled with these flashing lights, and then everything turned dark...

Chapter 3

The following morning I was awakened, as usual, by the sound of all the caretakers entering stalls and hooking up us cattle with our pumps. I stretched myself as much as I could in my restrained pose, and dangle my breasts that hanged underneath me. I flickered my eyelids over and over to get my vision unblurred.

"Good morning Seara!" I said and looked over at her. That's when I noticed she was actually gone. This couldn't be true. I was sure she would produce better, though I had suddenly been sure about many things lately that turned out to be false. However, this couldn't be one of them. She even left without saying goodbye or explaining why she was so upset with the humans.

She couldn't have gone far. She must still be in the building. If I only could get loose, I pulled my arms all I could, but no matter how much I wriggled my wrist and moved my hands, there was no escape.

So I had three options. The first was to soil myself when Alex arrives, then there would be a high chance of him taking me to get cleaned. The problem there is that he would most likely never let me out of sight long enough for me to go and look for Seara. The second option was to wait for the first break of the day. The third was to just ask Alex for help. I decided to try everything, but the first.

Speaking of Alex, it wasn't long before he arrived to greet me and I did the same back. He grabbed the milk pumps from a shelf and performed his morning squeeze on my breasts. My wiggly milk cans moved around his fingers and his thumbs found their way over to my nipples. It tickled as he moved his thumbs around as if my nipples were some type of stick. Then he pushed down and pressed my nipples into my tits before letting them go.

When my nipples were all stiff and ready, he flinched them with his fingers and began pulling them as my body quivered with excitement. Once they were pointy enough, he placed the suction cups over them and walked over to switch the machine on.

"Do you know where Seara is?" I asked him and he almost stopped for a second.

"Yes, don't worry about that. She is all good. She is learning all about being a prime, you know. That we spoke of yesterday." He told me and started the pumps and I did my morning squeals as it began working on my tits.

"She is really gone?" I said with a sob. I just couldn't help it. Tears were suddenly pressing themselves out from my eyes.

"No, no, don't be sad. She is all well." Alex said, and tried to reassure me.

"She didn't even say goodbye." I said and sniveled.

"Ah no, it couldn't be helped. We were in a rush, but I am sure she would say she was proud of you," Alex said and I wondered why she would say that?

"That's right, you don't know yet. You beat the farm's milking record." Alex stated as if it would put me in an upbeat mode.

"Really?" I said and actually I did feel a little better from hearing that, but then bad again because how could I let that cheer me up about Seara's disappearance.

"That's right! So later today I am really going to give it to you. That will cheer you up, won't it?" Alex again told me with a gleeful expression.

"Yes, I think so." I said, because it did sound nice. "But after that, can I join her?"

"Trust me, it truly isn't for you, and as a record holder you are not getting sent away anytime soon, if anything it's the breeding squad that is up next for you, and I think you would like that a lot more." He said and once again ruffled my hair and as he was about to leave, he turned to me and said, "Don't worry, you won't be lonely for long, we will have some new fresh meat to join you in here in no time."

I mean, it all didn't sound too bad, but all that could wait, because at least I needed to say goodbye to Seara first and it was clear that he wouldn't help me. So I waited, and waited, while my breasts swayed up and down as milk kept on spraying out from them.

My milk kept pumping out through the hoose and into the canister inside the hatch on the wall. Normally, the first milking periods seemed to fly by, but today it felt as if the flow of time had broken apart. It was as if days went by before the alarm finally rang. Still, finally it did, and once again my restraints popped open.

I flew up and shocked my body, but this time I didn't go out directly as usual. Instead, I waited and peeked out on the row of naked cattle girls walking in line towards the yard. Once the last one had passed me, I snuck out the other way. Now I just needed to find where they had taken Seara. A problem I directly realized would be more difficult than I thought. I had never gone anywhere other than out to the yard, but I was certain that if I went the opposite direction, I would find something new at least.

I came up to a door that said personal. Since I was little, I had been taught that I was not allowed to go through those doors, but since I wasn't allowed to see Seara either, it was only logical to think she was behind them too. The door creaked as I opened it and I could only hope nobody heard it. I was now on unknown ground.

Across the halls outside, I could hear the chattering of caretakers and their clomping steps as they moved about. First, my body didn't want to move, it wanted to turn back. This felt wrong, but I forced it forward and it was not going to have its way today. I was here to find Seara and nothing could stop me. Besides, what's the worst thing they could do if they found me? Restrain me some more? That speculation almost made me giggle.

On my way forward, I moved cautiously with my body lowered and pushed up towards the wall. I peeked out from every corner before passing to make sure nobody would see me. The further in I went, the more my heart's bumps grew louder and more rapid with every step. Soon, the vibrant pulses were so loud that I feared others may hear them.

"What are you doing here?" A dark and deep voice spoke out behind me and my heart froze in its place.

"Yeah, my plans got canceled, so I decided to come into work, anyway." It had only been two caretakers talking around the corner. My heart steadily regained its normal pulse once more. Still, they were close, so I needed to get a move on.

That was when I heard her voice, like a warm and shining light that guided me through this dark labyrinth. My marrow legs could no longer be contained and flew straight towards her until I stood right outside her room. She was not alone. I discreetly peeked into the room and there she was. Her long black hair that was dark as the night dangled over her vigorous body, and on top of her right breast, for sale, had been written with a red marker.

She stood in what appeared to be a little shop, where the sunlight seeped in and bounced off her naked skin, through the large window that was big enough to stand in. In front of her stood a human couple, one man and a woman. They were intensely inspecting her with their eyes.

"So you're telling me, you ain't much of a milker anymore?" The man said and grabbed hold of her breast, squeezing it hard enough to let out a few drops of milk.

"No, sorry sir, but I do have many other potential uses." Seara told him more charmingly than I have ever heard her speak.

"Don't know about many, but you will do nicely for what we have planned. You see, we are going to have our friends over for a little party and you-" he said, but was interrupted.

"Stop, Richard, not in front of it. Excuse me, shopkeeper!" The human female called out towards the caretaker, or at least he had a similar outfit to a caretaker. "Can we please discuss our options away from the product?" She demanded.

"Oh, she won't mind. She knows what is going to happen. Don't you, Seara?" The so-called shopkeeper said and gave Seara a devious smile.

"Wao, that is a tier A quality." She said.

"Yes, even our B-graded products are still of good quality, but this one has gotten some special treatments to reach that today." The shopkeeper said.

"While this is nice and all, I still prefer to talk about our options in private." The female insisted, and her man nodded rather apologetically to the shopkeeper, who in turn pointed Seara to a backroom of the store. This was my chance, and as silently as possible, I made my way after her. She entered a room just opposite the shop. I waved at her in an attempt to catch her gaze, but it was fruitless, and she closed the door behind her. I slowly pushed the door open to the room. Inside, a long wooden table was in one of the corners. Beside it was some strange tools that I didn't know what they were for. However, most importantly, I also noticed that Seara wasn't in here and that the room was connected to another pathway.

"Seara, are you there?" I shouted with as much of a whisper as I could. First, I received no answer, so I went towards the corridor.

"Spitzy!?" Seara said as she popped up from around the corner.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, but I didn't respond. Instead, I latched my arms around her in a tight embrace as our warm, wobbling breasts were tightly pressed together.

"Spitzy? Did you come for a last cuddle?" She asked and hugged me back.

"No, well, yes, but you left without saying goodbye. I know I said I would see you soon, but

you could at least have woken me before you left." I said, disoriently. "You are right, I'm sorry, I just thought it would be easier for us both." She said, a bit apologetically.

"In what way would that ever be easier?" I asked.

"Because I wouldn't need to tell you what would happen to me and break your trust in the humans." She then said again. "I already know what is going to happen. You are leaving with that couple in the store, right?

I mean, the human female seemed a bit rude, but I am sure they are nice, once you get to

know them." I said. "No Spitzy, I am leaving with them, but I highly doubt I will get to know them." I couldn't quite grasp that sentence.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Once I leave, I won't truly be me anymore. I will just be used for what we were made for?" She said as she swung her hand out to show off the room. "What do you mean?" I asked and could see strange metal clamps, handles with a bunch of

strings coming out, ropes, and a few things that most likely would feel great if they were inserted into one's body. "We are made for pleasure." Seara said. "Well, that is great!" I told her, and why wouldn't it be. "No, not our own, theirs." She explained, and I still didn't quite see the problem.

"I'm sure you can find pleasure in it too," I told her. "Well, yes, but you see, once they own you they don't really want you to escape." She said, with a sigh, as if there was something I was supposed to understand.

"So?" I asked. "That's why they often give you a potion called the mind pleaser. It enhances all your desires

and pleasure zones, but it also makes you lose yourself." Seara explained, what did she mean to lose yourself? Did she mean she wouldn't be herself anymore? "What? No, that can't be." I said, I mean Alex and I love pleasure. No way humans would

need to or want to use something that could affect our minds.

"Sorry, but I already overheard them talking and they aren't looking for a witty friend. They need a servant, a sex toy, and that will soon be me." She said and spelled it all out to me. "Spitzy this place is called Dairy Dishes, because we are filled with dairy and I mean look at

us. We truly are real dishes, made to be sexually consumed." She said and giggled as if it was all a big joke to her while she began squeezing me.

"You are joking, right?" I said and stepped back. It was as if the entire farm was wiggling. No, it had to be one last prank. That is why she was laughing.

"Well, I'm trying to keep my mode up, but it's true. Just think about Julienne, where do you think she got all those marks, it wasn't from a beast, the humans used her as their plaything to test her, and when she didn't respond the way they liked it they took her away to get fixed." Seara then said, and I hated that it made a bit of sense.