Catwoman Ch. 01: Superhero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hahahahaha! A robot!? You've got to be fucking kidding me. Oh man, Freeze is going to love this. He's got that whole thing with Nora going on; he lives for this kind of shit!"

Selina detected the man's gaze drift downwards to her chest. Her camera eyes nearly bottomed themselves out, straining to look down at what so thoroughly had his attention. Immediately, she saw that her silhouette-hugging neoprene catsuit had split open, where she had been shot, exposing nearly the entirety of her left breast. With this information, bits of errant sensory data were quickly pieced together and her nipple instinctively stiffened as the cool night air passed over.

"Wow. They sure made you pretty, that much is for sure. It's a real shame that this will be the last time I get to see you in one piece."

The man pulled at his shoulder strap and brought the railgun into his hands. "I think the lowest setting should melt down that metal head of yours pretty good without sending me flying across the room like you just did." he laughed out dementedly.

Selina's eyes watched the man's fingers adjust a dial right above the trigger, during which she noticed the word 'FRIES' stamped along the weapon's barrel.

The man raised the weapon and pointed it at her head. "Any last words Cat Bot?"

Selina strained to force her mouth open, but found herself unable to generate any audio.

CRACK!

The sound of a gunshot rang through the room. Selina's assailant stumbled forward and grabbed at his own shoulder; he had been hit.

"Get down on the ground!"

Selina's acoustic sensors registered the words of a GPD officer and she breathed out a simulated sigh of relief.

CRACK!

The man stumbled again. It looked as though he had been hit in the back. "Fuck you, you fucking corrupt pigs!" He turned the railgun and fired it back towards the police officers. Selina watched as their bodies were tossed in the air from the weapon's violent explosion.

The man, laboring for breath, coughed and staggered out towards the jewelry store's side access door.

Calculating that she had limited time until more police made their way into the store and found her like this, Selina initiated an emergency restart.

Her eyes immediately became dull and glazed over; she lay completely unmoving for several seconds as all of her systems were shut down, before a metered burst of voltage brought everything back online. Instantaneously, the thousands upon thousands of programmed subroutines, that allowed her to operate on such a strikingly lifelike level, were loaded into operation in specified order.

Her eyes fluttered open and a subtle musical chime sounded from her chest, "Emergency restart complete. This unit will now activate."

She sat up, bending forward at the waist, and analyzed her surroundings. The room around her was now burning and the fire suppression sprinklers had activated, raining water down onto her nubile body.

There was no more gunfire or railgun blasts, but Selina could hear dozens of voices yelling from outside. She had to get out of here and fast.

Suddenly, her Comms-Link activated, "Selina! Selina! What happened? You were inactive for several seconds there. What is going on?

She stood up, brushing dust off of her, "Yes. Had to do an emergency restart after that...blast took nearly all my systems offline. Bruce, what was that thing?"

"I don't know Selina, looks to be a railgun of some kind. He used it twice more out front before escaping. Whatever that thing is, it's absurdly dangerous. He turned those two GPD cars out front to slag. It's chaos out there now."

"He escaped?"

"Yes. It sounds like he shook the police too. I don't have a track on him either. But, I think I know how we find out who's supplying those weapons."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, I saw your ocular sensors catalog the 'FRIES' stamp on the barrel. A little on the nose, but that's certainly the work of Victor Fries, or Mr. Freeze as he prefers, an old...friend of mine. He's been in Arkham for over 20 years now, but his weapons enterprises are strong as ever.

There's a fundraiser coming up next week that I think we can make work in our favor. It typically attracts some of Gotham's more unsavory types.

"I understand Bruce." Selina paused, "I need to get out of here. I'm damaged and the police are coming. Can you route me back to the cave via all the side streets?" Selina looked down at her naked breast. "I'm a little bit exposed at the moment."

"Already working on it, Selina. You just get out of there and make it back here in one piece? Glancing at your error log I don't think it's anything that I can't fully fix tonight."

"Okay Bruce."

"Okay little cat."

Selina grappled back through the ceiling and crawled her way back into the electronics store. She was just about to exit through to the deli when a familiar voice called out. "Hey! You okay, cat lady?"

Selina turned towards the stocky man from earlier, reflexively covering her damaged shoulder with her opposite hand; nobody was supposed to know about her robotic nature, "I'm alright but I need to leave now. Please don't tell anyone you saw me. It'll be our secret?"

Selina noticed the man's eyes wandering down to her uncovered bosom.

He stammered, "I....uhhh....errr...get home safe?"

Selina flashed the man a sly grin before pirouetting around and exiting through the door.

As she mounted her motorcycle, in the still deserted alley, Bruce's route home loaded up into her HUD. She took off and quickly found the sensory data from her bare nipple too much to manage in her current state.

She shut off her Arousal Subroutines completely, her digitized thoughts drifting as she meticulously planned when and how she would reactivate them later that night during her repair session with Bruce.

She squirmed against the motorcyle's seat and sped off into the dark Gotham night illuminated only via the bat signal hanging high above in the dark cloudy sky.

12