Catwoman Ch. 02: Sensuous

Story Info
Selina has a steamy interaction w/ Bruce after repairs.
2.3k words
4.53
2.3k
3

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/22/2023
Created 08/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DZiegler
DZiegler
102 Followers

---

CHAPTER TWO: SENSUOUS

---

Selina's internal chronograph indexed from 04:59:59 to 05:00:00 AM and instantly her systems transitioned out of Sleep Mode. Thousands of pre-sorted & discretized software packages were loaded into her memory cache and activated with a specific pattern to bring her various systems fully online both quickly and reliably.

Upon running a full chassis sensor-hardware status check, Selina flagged abnormally high readouts from the assemblage of temperature and moisture sensors embedded within her tight artificial sex. Curious, she reached a hand down and slipped a finger inside the soft pink folds of her precision-engineered pussy. She confirmed all the sensory readouts as accurate, finding her puffy synthetic labia slick and hot with her own meticulously formulated lubricant.

Removing her hand from down below, Selina opened her Data-Log and filtered out all background processes associated with keeping her systems running nominally while she was in Sleep Mode. Immediately, she located a Coital Matrix Simulation Program that had self-terminated at exactly 05:00:00 AM.

Her Logic & Reasoning (L&R) CPU Core wondered if any residual data packets from the previous night's marathon session of repairs and coitus were the culprit.

Deciding to further investigate the situation, Selina activated the Simulation Program and instantly began squirming in place. The program accurately simulated Bruce's hard cock repeatedly burying itself deep into her shuddering flexible snatch. Simultaneously, the densely packed sensory array of her pliable artificial clitoris lit up with a frenzy of activity as did the tactile pressure detectors embedded within her buxom mammary.

Selina let out a quiet moan as she felt the twin-compact heated lubrication pumps, nestled just inches behind her plasti-sculpted navel, turn on in synchronization and begin streaming her hot, glossy juices down the length of her velvet smooth elastic-polymer vaginal walls.

Selina let herself enjoy the flurry of sensuous positive-feedback subroutines pulsing through her circuits for another 20 seconds or so before deciding to end the simulation. She exited the program breathless and with a few rivulets of lubricant running out of her glistening sex and down the round inner swells of her shapely ass cheeks.

With the program deactivated, she instinctively reached towards the outside of her left thigh and removed a thin black cable from her charging port. Her hazel eyes blinked three times in quick succession, and she gently tossed the cable aside before flipping over and engaging in place the skin-toned covering that elegantly disguised the charging port.

She sat up in bed, her sporty breasts bouncing momentarily, and attempted to get on with her day's pre-programmed activities. However, a large subset of Arousal Subroutines still remained active, and after a few unsuccessful attempts to turn them off, she decided to take advantage of the situation and surprise Bruce. She turned over in the sprawling Alaskan bed to face him for the first time that morning. Her ocular systems found him on his back with his mouth agape; simultaneously the acoustic microphone array delicately installed inside her proto-polymer ears detected light snoring. Combining the input from both her visual and audio sensory arrays, Selina's L&R CPU Core came to the conclusion that Bruce was still fast asleep.

Quickly formulating a sexy wakeup plan for Bruce, Selina showed off her gymnast-like flexibility by reaching over to her nightstand and picking up one of her spare sets of cat ears. After requesting her to wear her carbon fiber cowl while he fucked her numerous times before, Selina's systems were sure that Bruce would appreciate, and be further turned on by, her wearing of the cute little feline accessory.

Selina knew from previous experiences that Bruce enjoyed being woken up with her sexual advances, however more often than not she found that he would actually wake up prior to her programmed wake-up time of 5:00 AM and initiate everything himself. While her systems found this pattern of behavior exceptionally gratifying in regards to her own operation and perceived sense of allure, it often did pose a challenge for her various sub-processor arrays.

Transitioning directly from Sleep Mode into Sex Mode was incredibly computationally intensive and interrupted the ballet of software activations that she normally relied upon to smoothly pivot into her fully active state. The typical result, which Selina sensed Bruce was a surprisingly big fan of, was 30-60 seconds of glitchy and choppy behavior from her systems at large. Each time though, her powerful Main CPU would inevitably churn through the computational backload and restore her operational status back to its flawless baseline.

Selina found it incredibly sexy that Bruce was so turned on with the minor operational faults in her behavior during those 30-60 second periods of glitchy operation that she again felt a hot trickle of lubricant sneak into her snug little pussy.

She focused on a specific recorded memory, during which a minor startup glitch of hers had bordered on becoming a full-system malfunction when Bruce had brought his mouth down to her hairless crotch and playfully tongued at her swollen plastic clit. The amount of raw coital data generated nearly fried every circuit in her Sexual Suite as it repeatedly triggered her orgasm sequence over and over and over and over and over again. It left her circuits so scrambled that eventually her L&R CPU Core forced a hard restart on her systems to rectify the situation.

Selina looked down at her lifelike yet extraordinarily perky breasts and briefly toyed with her stiffened pink nipples. Another electrical shudder ran down the length of her artificial spine as more positive feedback routines roared through her delicate circuitry. She queried the current level of her Arousal Subroutines and found them currently running at 74.99% of their maximum specification. She grinned, knowing that her software was designed such that her arousal levels wouldn't exceed 75.00% without direct contact with Bruce or explicit direction given from him telling her otherwise.

She reached an eager hand under the sheets and quickly slipped two fingers into her pussy, coating them with ample lubricant. Then she gently reached towards Bruce's cock, cooing excitedly as her nimble fingers wrapped themselves around his familiar member.

With her arousal levels still exceptionally high, and ever confident in the prowess of her system's sexual capabilities, Selina's L&R CPU Core determined that she would take an opportunity to try something new this morning; she didn't want Bruce to wake up to her grinding her luxurious gel-pack ass cheeks up against his crotch, nor did she want him to wake up to her giving him a handjob, or sucking on his cock.

No, Selina decided she wanted Bruce to wake up to her straight-up fucking him to the very best of her programmed capabilities.

She began softly massaging Bruce. With skillful hands, she worked her hot lubricant up and down his length. He quickly stiffened in her grasp and Selina began working him up and down with more and more pressure. She could sense the rhythmic pulse of his veins pumping and she heard him let out a small groan of pleasure. Never stopping the pneumatic movements of her wrist sliding over his manhood, she verified that he was still asleep, at which she let out a simulated sigh of relief. She really wanted this to work.

Measuring his shaft's full length every few seconds with the advanced haptic sensor pack installed in each of her fingertips, Selina determined, from her vast data-pool of previous experiences with Bruce, that his erection had reached a fullness where she could now easily engage him in sexual intercourse.

Flipping onto her knees, Selina shimmied over to Bruce and carefully tugged the sheets down around his ankles. She proceeded to lift a long, slender leg over his torso before straddling him outright. From her cowgirl-esque position she used the powerful servo motors in her shapely thighs, embedded where a human's quadricep would be, to push herself up and over his stiff erection.

She performed one more readiness check on her own sex, and confirming it was still fully primed and ready, she pushed herself steadily down onto Bruce's hard cock. Immediately, her arousal levels jumped past 80% as her systems processed the flurry of sensations brought forth from his engorged manhood slipping inside her glistening pink folds.

Having to deliberately deactivate the speaker array at the base of her plastic esophagus to prevent herself from making too much noise, Selina hypnotically worked her hot, slick pussy up and down Bruce's full length. With each pump of her legs her arousal levels ticked up and she could equally sense Bruce growing harder and harder. Biting down on her plump ruby lip in faux pleasure, Selina greedily grabbed at a breast and squeezed it hard. The sensation rolled through her mechanized body as a slight electrical pulse which triggered the multitude of small servo motors installed within her spine to contract.

She opened her mouth to let out a sultry moan as her arousal levels crossed the 90% threshold but no sound came out. Proud of her systems, Selina again analyzed Bruce and concluded that he was still asleep. So, she steadily continued working her tight slick cunt up and down his throbbing erection. She savored each microsend of the interaction; the mechanized elastomer walls of her synthetic vagina tightening and loosening in perfect synchronization with each thrust downwards and pull upwards.

Her lubricant pumps were running constantly. Selina could hear and feel her hot fragrant lube squirting out from her pussy each time Bruce's stiff cock filled her tight little plastic sex. She began bouncing up and down as her arousal levels ticked past 95%, continuing to expertly optimize her movements to ensure each of Bruce's thrusts inside of her were smooth and effortless. Her soft brunette main, cascading out the back of her black cat cowl, bobbed up and down with a slight lag to the rest of her body's actions.

Selina masterfully rolled her hips against Bruce's rigid phallus, continuously optimizing the angle of his penetration. Her breasts bounced buoyantly as the rest of her chassis bucked wildly above him. She occasionally cupped each one, relishing the feeling of their soft weight in her own hands.

Selina continued silently fucking Bruce for several minutes, and each time his pulsing member glided inside of her it felt better than the last. She felt increasingly proud of her performance, knowing she was built for primarily two purposes: fighting crime in Gotham and fucking Bruce's brains out. She knew her crime-fighting skills were completely unmatched, yet still she considered this moment right now as one of her all-time peak performances.

Just as her arousal levels topped 98%, the delicate sensory array of Selina's torrid sex detected the first stages of Bruce's coming orgasm. Immediately in response, her own orgasm subroutines were queued up and initiated. She instantly tightened her vagina's elastomer walls to their maximum setting and increased the intensity with which she worked the ever-sensitive head of his cock between her slippery, wet folds. Lubricant began seeping out around the edges of her swollen, glossy lips as she tipped her head backwards in simulated pleasure.

She felt Bruce building to his climax inside her velvet soft orifice and her advanced software expertly ratcheted up her own orgasm subroutines to match his pace. She bucked wildly, her boobs jiggling fervently, as she pistoned up and down his ramrod manhood. Just as she calculated his orgasm to start in earnest, Selina placed her hands down on Bruce's broad shoulders and reactivated her speaker array. She cried out in digital ecstasy as she came in perfect unison with Bruce, the audial fringes of her moans laced in computerized artifice.

She watched Bruce finally wake up beneath her, in the throes of his own overwhelming climax. He flashed her the briefest of knowing grins before grabbing onto her generous hips and pulling her forcefully tight against himself as he filled her with his hot cum.

Detecting this, Selina's systems erupted in programmed euphoria. Her pussy squeezed at Bruce's member for every drop of liquid as one last deluge of hot lubricant trickled out from her tight plastic sex.

She collapsed onto Bruce's chest, pneumatically working her mechanized cunt around his full girth for several more seconds, as her systems bathed in the simulated afterglow of their synchronized climax.

A hard spank on her sporty rear end made her head shoot up with a frisky smirk.

Bruce smiled, "Well, that sure was something little cat." He stretched and yawned, "We were up late too. Looks like those repairs did the trick! You've got me wondering what other 'tricks' you have hidden up your sleeve."

Selina beamed back enthusiastically, before leaning in for a long, wet, sensuous kiss. "Well, I guess you'll just have to wait and find out for yourself." She winked at him, "You didn't have to design me to be SO irresistible you know?"

"Well that's the way she was...you know nevermind." Bruce's stomach growled loudly, allowing him to easily change the subject, "I'm hungry."

Selina paused briefly, as she moved on from Bruce's unfinished thought to focus on his declarative statement. She playfully bit down on his lower lip, "I'll go make you breakfast then. Maybe...in a few minutes you can come join me?"

Bruce reached for the back of her head, running his fingers through her silky auburn hair, and again pulled her lips against his own; he pushed his tongue deep into her mouth and found her soft tongue confidently pushing back. He savored the feeling for a long moment before finally gently pushing her away, "I'd like nothing more."

Selina smirked back, "Okay, can't wait to see you in there."

She pushed up off the bed and sashayed out of the room, still fully nude. Her facial actuators pulled themselves into an amused expression-template as she knew damn well that Bruce was intently watching her ample backside with each calculated step she took out the door.

DZiegler
DZiegler
102 Followers