Catwoman Next Door Ch. 02

Story Info
Young couple continue their Femdom discovery.
9.4k words
4.72
16.7k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

by: Shawna Summers

(F/m, F/F -- fetish wear, PVC, body worship, spanking, cunnilingus)

Stacey and I both had family stuff on Sunday, so we didn't see each other until I picked her up on the way to school Monday morning. She climbed into the car and after she set her backpack and purse down on the floor, she leaned in and we shared a passionate kiss. We broke the kiss, leaving me breathless and incredibly aroused.

Apparently she was, too, since she smiled at me and said, "I've got a surprise for you this morning." Her eyes twinkled with mischief, and I was a little nervous where this was going.

"Do I have to guess?" I smiled back, trying to disarm her a little.

"No, I'll just show you," she then hiked her skirt up. It took me a moment to realize she was wearing a skirt. She almost never wore dresses and skirts, so this was a bit off putting to start. The fact that she was hiking the skirt up and I could see her crotch made my arousal almost painful. She looked up as she pulled the skirt a few more inches and I could see her black underwear.

It took me a moment to realize that her panties were shiny and reflective. I looked at her, my head slightly aside, "Are you wearing vinyl panties?"

She nodded, biting her lip, her breathing ragged, "Fuck yes! What do you think?"

"Holy shit, that's hot! Where did you get those?" I wondered.

"That's my secret," she chuckled softly She then took my hand and placed it on her vinyl covered womanhood. The heat coming off her pussy was intense and she started grinding herself on my hand. "Put your finger in me," she ordered.

I obeyed and promptly put my finger in her and her moans immediately filled the car interior. She was grinding for a few minutes before she took my hand out. She followed that up by grabbing the back of my head and pulling my face into her pussy. I obediently started licking her slit up and down, she turned a bit and spread her legs letting me really get into her and start really going down on her.

She was dripping wet and quite worked up already, so it only took a few minutes before she was gripping my hair and squeezing her thighs on my head, bucking and moaning through an intense shuddering orgasm. I licked her back down and pulled out of the slightly awkward position and sat back up.

She sat panting and smiling, "I feel so much better, oh wow. I didn't realize how excited wearing these was going to make me."

"Well, hopefully they get you that fired up every time," I stated as I started cleaning her juices off my face.

She grabbed my hand as I was wiping, "No keep it on there, I like the idea of you walking around with my pussy all over your face all day."

"Really?" I asked, a little shocked. I'm not sure why, after all I'd just gone down on her in my car, before school, in her mom's driveway no less.

"Yeah," she smiled, getting her skirt pulled back down. "It will be really hot."

"What if someone asks why I smell like pussy?" I wondered as I put the car in gear and started driving to school.

"Just tell them you're wearing a new cologne," she joked.

"Yeah, I'll tell them its a musk," I replied sarcastically.

Stacey started cracking up. I'm not sure why, it wasn't that funny, but it just seemed to hit her right. So, yes I went through the whole day with her juices dried on my lips. And yes, I could smell and taste her pretty much all day, so that by the time we wrapped up school and went back to her house, I was really worked up. I was able to pretty much contain myself until we got up to the little apartment over the garage.

We started kissing when we got upstairs, and Stacey broke the kiss looking at me, "Did you really go the whole day with me on your lips?"

I looked at the brightness in her eyes and realized this excited her, "Of course, you told me to."

She bit her lip, and kissed me again, "Then you better get naked."

She started to turn to the bedroom, and turned back, "Oh and get two waters, fold your clothes neatly by the couch, and be kneeling by my chair when I get back."

Okay... apparently we were doing a Domme session... right now! I wasn't complaining, mind you. I just wasn't really ready for it. Especially since we had studying to do. Thankfully we were wrapping up classes, but we did still have finals to go. Stacy actually had a chance at graduating at the top of the class, so I didn't want to distract her too much from her studies.

Stacey dashed into the bedroom. She'd tell me later that she almost just dragged me into the bedroom and went at it, but after my submission all day, she really wanted to get some Domme time in. She knew we'd only have a couple more chances before the end of the year, but once we hit summer... well, she had lots of kinky ideas, and since we were both eighteen, we could try them all.

Stacey ripped her clothes off, except for the vinyl bra and panties. She stopped and admired herself in the small wall mirror and couldn't believe how much the shiny black material really enhanced her curves and her pale skin. She was so entranced with the vinyl and how she looked that she started playing with her self.

She was already pretty worked up, so it didn't take long until she was breathing heavy. She then paused and realized I was in the other room, and while she was worked up, she also really wanted to play with me.

So, she reluctantly stopped diddling herself, and pulled out her catsuit. She did get worked up just by holding the shiny suit in her hands. She quickly slipped into it the suit and gazed at herself in all her shiny glory.

Stacey did want some accessories for the suit, something she'd talk with me in a bit, but first, she was worked up and really wanted to put me through my paces.

I knelt nervously by her chair, naked as ordered with the waters sitting on the table. I spent my time glancing over the books sitting on the table and wondered when the hell she found time to read. Wait! Is that Venus in Furs? Holy shit! Was she seriously reading Femdom literature? That would be very much like her, really, as I considered it.

My reverie about her books was broken as the bedroom door swung open and Stacey stalked out, I could see the black catsuit glistening on her legs as I kept my eyes to the floor. She came over and took a deep drink of her water.

Then she stood over me and simply said, "Look up, pet."

I looked up and was immediately taken aback by how stunning she looked in the skintight suit. Her ample breasts definitely strained the limits of the material. I also realized she had the suit zipper undone to her waist. While this didn't leave her breasts bare, it did leave a lot of skin visible. I also realized she was wearing a PVC bra. Was she wearing that all day with the panties, too?

"I see you've noticed my lingerie," her voice cut through my obvious staring at her tits.

"Its hard to not notice, Mistress," I smiled slightly.

Her face and tone darkened, "Are you being smart with me?"

My face flushed white with fear as I wondered if I'd really pissed her off. "N-n-no, Mistress. You have the suit unzipped."

Her eyes flashed with amusement, "That's a shame, I was looking for an excuse to spank you... oh wait, I'm in charge, I don't need an excuse."

Her grin told me she was toying with me like a cat and mouse.

I looked up to her bright blue eyes and she smiled impishly, "Yes, Mistress. Were you wearing that and the panties all day?"

She bit her lip and nodded, adding a hearty, "Fuck yes! Would like to see them closer?" she pushed her tits right down in my face.

"Yes, Mistress. Please may I see you gorgeous breasts in your bra?" I begged quickly.

She nudged my throbbing cock with her toes, "I guess you're really enjoying this show. I should get something out of this first."

"Yes, Mistress. What would you like?" I swallowed as her tits hovered just inches from my face. I could smell her perfume, her skin and the new car smell of the PVC. It was intoxicating.

"I think we should talk about another shopping trip," she grinned. Adding for emphasis, "Very soon!"

I smiled back, "Well, I've been saving quite a bit from my last few paychecks, so we should have a nice budget to get a few things."

"Oooh, a few things?" she asked. "Does my little slave boy have something in mind?"

"Well, I mean, maybe... I just, y'know... thought... maybe... that..." I rambled for several moments.

"Spit it out, bitch!" she barked.

"Sorry, I just... thought, maybe a corset... or some boots... or both?" I smiled up.

She took my face in her hands, "I like the way you think, pet. I was thinking how nice some tall boots would go with this outfit. And I love the idea of making you lick them." Her breathing started getting ragged. She wasn't kidding, she was really getting off on that idea.

"Maybe some nice long gloves? Then I won't hurt my hand when I'm beating your cute little ass," she smiled wickedly. She then added thoughtfully, "Or just a paddle... or a riding crop!"

"I think we could manage most of those. It would probably have to be one of the cheaper corsets, they have some really pricey ones," I noted.

"True, but we can always go back," she noted. "Of course, I'm being selfish, we should get you something, too. Hmmmm..."

She looked at me thoughtfully. I thought she was going to suggest like nipple clamps or a cock ring, something along those lines.

So when she said, "I know, some cute little panties!" My heart almost skipped a beat.

My mouth fell open. Was she really wanting to cross dress me? Did she know I dressed and had some of my own clothes? How the hell could she know that?

"That's a wonderful idea, Mistress," I breathed.

She looked at me with a sideways eye, "Really? I expected a little more protest than that. Maybe a suggestion of something else." She paused and added, "Do you want me to dress you in panties?"

My mouth stayed open, and I couldn't really come up with an answer. My brain was racing a mile a minute. You have to understand, this was pre-Internet days, so I didn't really know guys did that stuff for fun. I'd really only seen it as either a joke, or an indication that someone was damaged. After all, that's the main way trans were portrayed in movies and TV.

"Holy shit! You've worn panties before haven't you?" she asked, her turn for her mouth to fall open.

Oh shit, busted! How the hell did she figure that out? Right, the lady is a literal genius, and plays me like a kinky little instrument.

"I-I-I... I can explain..." I stammered, my voice catching in my throat.

Stacey looked worriedly at me, "Honey, do you think I'm upset about that? Because personally, I think its fucking hot as hell."

Wait, she what? I blinked rapidly, still trying to process everything that was going on.

"Wait, really? Are you serious? You do?" I asked, almost shocked beyond speech.

She nodded, biting her lips, "Oh fuck yes, I want to see your adorable little ass in some panties. Maybe a bra? Oooh! Stockings!"

My little cross dresser heart raced at this news. "Well, I have a few things of my own..." I explained.

"Wait a fucking minute? You do? And you've been holding out on me with this information?" she asked.

My face fell, and I'm sure my cheeks were flushed red in shame and embarrassment.

Seeing the look on my face. She tenderly added, "Listen, I'm not going to judge you for it, hell I want to see it now more than ever. I'm also not going to out you or anything. If we're going to do this... relationship, and seriously going to do this, then we need to be able to talk to each other, openly and honestly about any of this stuff. Okay?"

I nodded, my brain settling into some semblance of order, "Okay, yes, Ma'am. That makes sense, and I'm sorry I didn't tell you."

"Not as sorry as your gonna be, because now I really have an excuse to beat your ass!" she smiled.

I smiled back up at her, "Yes, Mistress!"

Stacey sat in her arm chair and ordered, "Over my lap."

I hesitated. Was she serious? She was going to...

"Now!" she barked.

I obeyed without thinking at that point, and she immediately opened her thighs and trapped my rock hard cock between them. This was turning out to be quite a predicament!

"Now, I'm going to spank your naughty little ass," she hissed and squeezed her thighs. "This better stay under control, or else I'll spank your balls next."

I gulped in a mix of excitement and fear, "Yes, Mistress. As you wish." Was it worrisome that I kind of wanted her to spank my balls? I was also terrified of how bad that would hurt.

"Good boy, let's start," she purred.

And she did start, thankfully she started slowly and softly, building the hits up so the first few were little more than love taps. The next few started to sting and I was gasping and panting after each smack. The only sounds in the room were her hands smacking my ass and my ragged breathing. She eventually

built up to full arms swings with the last dozen. The sound like a crack and my cheeks stinging and on fire. I lost track after a while. She didn't make me count this time, I guess being on her lap like a little boy was embarrassing enough?

This let me really focus on keeping control and not cumming. After all, I was moving at least a little with each swat, and that would have my cock rubbing between her thighs, and the cool, slick PVC was making it almost impossible to stop. I was focusing so hard on not cumming, that I didn't realize she'd stopped, or that she'd said anything.

"Well?" she asked.

"I'm sorry, Mistress. I didn't hear you," I apologized.

"I asked if you liked being spanked like a naughty little girl," she explained like I was two years old.

"Yes, Mistress, but its a really awkward position, and I'm trying really hard not to... lose control," I hesitated not wanting to tell her that.

"Oh, really?" she purred. Oh shit, that didn't sound good. I thought she was going to smack me or something more, but instead, she started flexing her thigh muscles, rubbing on my already very sensitive prick.

"Oh, Mistress. Please?" I begged.

"Please what, pet?" she purred, I could hear the shit-eating grin on her face, she was really getting into this.

"Please stop, I don't know if I can hold out much longer," I explained in a hurry.

"I don't give a shit, pet. I gave you an order, follow it, I'll do whatever the hell I want to do. Understand?" she hissed right in my ear.

"Yes, Mistress! Sorry, Mistress," I yelped.

Suddenly, she released my trapped cock and pushed me gently, indicating I should get down. I climbed down to the floor, and she put her breasts right in my face again. She made a big show of slowly unzipping the catsuit zipper more, until her large breasts spilled out of the shiny suit. They were only held by the PVC bra, and that was barely holding her in. She reached up and rubbed her tits, right in my face. Her nipple was about three inches from my face. I could smell her and feel the heat from her body.

"Still want to suck on my tits, pet?" she grinned down at me.

I nodded, wildly, "Yes, Mistress! Please?"

She unzipped her suit further with one hand, while reaching up with the other to pull her bra down. "Having that PVC on my tits made them so sensitive. I had to Jill off in the ladies' room twice today. I barely brushed my nipples and I exploded."

"Holy hell... wait Jill off?" I asked.

"Well, yeah, dumb-ass. I can't Jack off, can I? So, I Jill off instead," she demonstrated, reaching her hands into the panties and playing with herself. She grabbed my head with her other hands, "Suck on my tits, slave boy."

I went at her breasts with gusto. I wished I could see her playing with herself, but this was pretty hot, and helping her get off was very worth it.

She tell me later she was so worked up from spanking me and controlling my cock that it only took her a minute or so to start mashing her breasts into my face while yelling and convulsing. She shook for a good minute or so. As she started to come down, I slowed my licking and sucking on her breasts until I was just trailing soft kisses along her cleavage.

She sat panting in the chair for another moment with her eyes glazed over in a post-orgasmic haze. Her eyes cleared and she smiled at me, "I don't know about you, Miss Kitty, but I feel so much yummier. Wow, I really needed that. Like I said, I diddled myself twice and I came, but it just wasn't the same as topping you."

She was grinning from ear to ear, and it was pretty infectious. I smiled back up at her, softly kissing her chest once in a while.

"Okay, you ready to study?" she raised her eyebrows.

"If you'd like, Mistress," I nodded.

"Really?" she grinned down at me. "You'd really change up like that?"

"For you? Absolutely," I stated flatly.

"Well, we do have a lot of studying to do, but I want to give you a treat... oh! I know! Lay on the couch," she ordered quickly.

I got up and went over to the beat-up couch and laid lengthwise on it. The rough fabric was irritating on my sore ass, but I wasn't going to complain.

Stacey picked up a book and started reading. She then proceed to sit down right on my chest, one hand idly playing with my cock.

I was amazed at how crushed I felt. Stacey wasn't a small girl by any standards, but having her right on my chest made it really hard to breathe. Stacey then looked at my face and smiled, "Oops! I missed."

She then shifted over so her PVC clad ass was right on my face. Oh damn! I was lost in a darkness that was a mix of her pussy and the unusual smell and taste of the catsuit. I really wanted to reach down and play with myself, but she had my arms pinned like this, too. There wasn't much I could do but try and lick her through the suit. I knew it was futile, but I tried. She knew that, so that's why at some point she started playing with my cock more.

When I say playing, I should state that she was smacking it. Not hard, just enough to make it bob back and forth. She was doing that in different directions. Suddenly, she lifted and I had a moment of clear air and bright light before her catsuited ass was back on me, this time she was facing my cock and she really started smacking it around, alternating with rough strokes as well.

"This really is fun, but we do need to wrap up," I heard her zipper going and I had another brief flash of air and light, before she unzipped the zipper all the way around back. She looked down and smiled as she lowered her pussy onto my face, "Eat up, pet."

I was then lost in a haze of trying to pleasure her and feeling her weight on me. Along with her smacks and strokes on my cock and I was right on the edge. Stacey took a few minutes, but once she got going, she skyrocketed quickly.

It didn't take long until she was bouncing like mad on my face, she must have found a good spot to rub her clit, since she just ground in a small circle over and over before squeezing her thighs on my head and screaming, "Cum for me, pet!" She then grabbed my cock and began roughly stroking me. It hurt, but I was so close it didn't matter and within a few moments I was shooting my load as she rode out her orgasm. It was strange in that was almost a painful orgasm, I'm not really sure how else to describe it.

She shuddered for a few moments as she really squeezed my head in her thighs. I tried to hold my breath and just focus on gently licking her down, but after about 20 or 30 seconds I started to run out of air. I hoped my squirming would let her know. She either got the message or was ready to move since she opened her thighs.

She looked down at me grinning wildly, "Hey, you. Sorry, I sometimes forget you can't breath like this."

"Believe me, Mistress, its well worth holding my breath for a bit to be able to please you," I smiled back up.

"Speaking of pleasing me," she scooted back a bit and was sitting just above my head, though her legs were still on my shoulders and arms, so I wasn't going anywhere yet. She held her hand up to my mouth, "Clean me, pet."