Catwoman Next Door Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I obediently licked all my cum off her hand, and I could see her chest start rising and falling rapidly. She was getting aroused again. She reached down and started diddling herself, basically right on top of my head. She reached with her other hand and scooped up more cum from around my deflating cock. She reached down and fed that part to me, and she groaned with excitement as she began Jilling herself rapidly. She came again in just a few moments, and got that glazed look in her eyes again.

She reached down almost without thinking and had me clean her juices from her hand. I really enjoyed that part. She somewhat reluctantly got up from the couch and started stripping off her suit, "I guess we need to actually study now."

"Yeah," I shrugged. "Shame, I liked the other way better."

She laughed, "So, did I but neither of us is going to actually get anything done that way, I mean besides each other." She blew me a kiss and headed back into the bedroom.

While she changed, I cleaned up a bit. She came back out in shorts and a t-shirt a few minutes later. As great as she looked in the catsuit, she still managed to make a t-shirt look damn sexy. Especially since she was wearing her PVC bra under it!

She started as she looked at me,"Oh."

I looked around, "What?"

"You're still naked," she laughed.

I sure was, I hadn't even really thought about it. "Well, you never told me to get dressed."

She came over and kissed me tenderly, "Such a good little pet, I am going to have to keep you."

"I hope so!"

I went over to get dressed as she started pulling out her school books, "So, ready anything good recently?"

She looked up at me puzzled for a moment, then my eyes went to the table. She followed my look and saw Venus in Furs there. Did she actually blush a little? Okay, so maybe some of the old Stacey was still there.

"Maybe, are you being nosy?" she retorted.

"Well, to be fair, its just sitting on the table," I noted.

"Well, Mr. Enquirer, yes, I've been reading some classic literature," she said in a snooty tone.

"Literature? I thought that was more like classic porn?" I asked.

"Well, I'm only a little way into it so far, but it seems more like a tale of... not love, maybe infatuation? With a woman that he doesn't think he's worthy of, and wants to basically be her slave. Although, there was some shoe worship in it, but it was pretty brief. Mostly its been about relationships between men and women, and the various roles we play."

"Maybe the song would be better," I joked.

"What song?"

"Venus in Furs by Velvet Underground," I explained. She was a genius, so it was nice to know something she didn't once in a while. I was definitely the more knowledgeable of us musically.

"I've never really listened to them," she stated.

"I have their Greatest Hits, I'll bring it over some time," I offered.

"Better yet," she said. "Bring it next Saturday when we go shopping again," she smiled seductively.

"We're going shopping next Saturday?" I asked both surprised and excited.

She just nodded, and went back to her book. Damn her, did she know how crazy that kind of stuff was driving me? Probably, you know... genius.

So, we went through one week of finals. My last final was on Thursday, hers was on Friday. So, I had most of Friday to myself, so I picked up a double at work. I was going to need all the money I could get to go shopping at the Fetish Boutique.

So, Saturday was the first real free day we'd had together. Naturally, we were on our way back to Fetish Boutique. It was another lovely Spring day, though the weather was starting to give way to summer. It was still nice enough that we rode with the windows down, we didn't need the AC, not quite yet. At least, not in the car anyway.

We drove the 40 minutes or so to the shop with the radio blaring Velvet Underground. While they weren't a favorite of mine, they were apparently pretty influential to a number of bands. Specifically, The Replacements, which was a group I really enjoyed. So, I check out VU, and discovered Venus in Furs. I mean come on:

Shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather

Whiplash girl, child in the dark

Comes in bells, your servant, don't forsake him

Strike, dear mistress, and cure his heart

I wish I could say I loved the song, it was okay, not great, but a good listen, but I sure did love the lyrics. Stacey seemed to be enjoying the song more than I did, so that was good. All in all, it was a nice ride to the store. When we parked and started walking up, I don't know why, but I suddenly got this case of nerves. It was weird. I felt like everyone was staring at us, and knew why we were there. Then again, why did I fucking care, right? Who the hell were they to judge me? That helped me get over it. Also, Stacey was practically dragging me along by the elbow. I hadn't seen her this giddy since, well I guess since our last shopping trip. I think the girl was becoming an addict. She'd later confirm she was getting

We entered and I still loved the layout. Very simply and classy in the front. Just a taste of kink, not enough to scare the 'norms' who might wander in. Luckily Kate was working that day, and she was the first one to spot us and greet us at the door. She came running over like we were old friends.

"Stacey! So good to see you!" Kate gave Stacey a big hug. I was a little thrown by this reaction. We'd only been here once, how did she remember us? And why was she gushing over Stacey?

"Hey Stacey..." I tried to interrupt the two of them gabbing like they were old friends.

Stacey turned and looked at me, "The adults are talking now, go browse. See what you want to get me."

Then she turned back to talking with Kate like I wasn't even there. If her being domineering wasn't so hot, I probably would have been a little irritated with her. As it was, I was more turned on than anything. So, I looked over the boots and corsets for a few minutes. I couldn't decide one from another since Stacey would have looked fantastic in any of them.

After a few minutes, Stacey came over and looped her arm in mine, "Ready to go try some stuff on?"

"I thought I was looking for stuff to get you?" I asked confused.

"Oh, don't worry, you're getting me stuff. Kate already picked out some items she thought we'd like," Stacey explained.

"Stacey, how does she remember us? Why did she greet you like an old friend?"

Stacey leaned in close, looking a little puzzled, "I didn't tell you I've been talking to her on the phone?"

"Oh... no, you didn't... really? Wow... you really are doing research into this," I noted, only half-joking.

"I am, and she's a wealth of knowledge. Maybe some time I can have you talk with her boyfriend," Stacey said. "He's her submissive. They've been a couple for three years, and they've been Domme and sub for almost two years now. She's going to officially make him her slave this summer."

"Wow, that's... wow, intense? Wild? Kinda cool, and kind of exciting. Do they have like a big ceremony or something?" I asked, a little thrown off by how this was growing.

"Oh yes, they apparently belong to some kind of BDSM group here in the city. They do meetings and... play parties, she calls them," Stacey explained quietly, but I could tell from her tone she was pretty excited about the idea, too.

I have to admit the idea of knowing there were other kinksters out there was pretty exciting, but the idea of doing something... public, was pretty scary.

"That's really wild, I mean I guess I figured stuff like that went on, I just never really thought about what a kink group would be like. It does sound... cool, though maybe a little... scary," I replied.

"I know what you mean. The good news is, Kate said they do these monthly dinners at a restaurant, they call them munches, and it sounds like a nice, quiet and fairly tame way to meet everyone in the group, and anyone who wants to come, really," she said.

I nodded, "Yeah, taking it slow makes sense. I know I'd be less likely to get freaked out that way," I laughed quietly.

"Well, I'd like to try one of the munches," she said softly, leaning in close.

"I'll be happy to try whatever we can, as long as I'm on your arm," Stacey smiled up at me sweetly, but she did have that mischievous twinkle in her eye.

In the meantime, we'd arrived in the back of the store where the really kinky suits, hoods, harnesses and such all resided. It was a little overwhelming to take in all the items at once, but it was exciting to see so many fun and kinky items were available. I could easily go broke with all this stuff!

Kate was by the dressing rooms and waved us over, "I have some stuff that I think you'll both really like." She gestured for me to take a seat, and wait. She took Stacey by the hand and went into the dressing room.

Stacey and Kate were giggling a little as they went in, and they both had a pointed look at me just before they closed the door.

Yeah, I was in for it, and I was thrilled by the idea.

"So, you have it with you?" Kate asked when they were inside.

Stacey pulled her catsuit out of her bag, "Of course!"

"Great! Let's get you into that so we can try on the accessories I pulled for you," Kate waved to a pair of boots, some corsets and other stuff she had set aside already.

"This is so great, thanks for doing this," Stacey said as she stripped off her clothes.

"Absolutely! I always enjoying seeing other kinksters get to find themselves. I had a special feeling about the two of you," Kate explained as Stacey was soon in just her PVC bra and panties. "I see you're wearing the lingerie I got for you!"

Stacey nodded, biting her lip, she was so aroused, she almost couldn't stand it. In fact, if Kate weren't there, she probably would have tried to get herself off. "Yes, I wore this to school the other day. I had to play with myself throughout the day. It was wild. I don't know if I've ever been that horny."

"Was it just the clothes?" Kate asked helping Stacey into the catsuit. Kate was making sure to smooth the lines of the suit as they put it on to get extra contact with Stacey while she did it. This was having the effect of ramping Stacey's arousal level even higher.

"Not just the clothes, it was thinking about showing John and having him serve me, but the clothes put me into a level or horniness that I can't describe," Stacey said breathlessly.

Kate stepped around in front of her, smoothing the lines of the suit as she did, her hands softly trailing over Stacey's hips. Stacey moaned softly at her touch.

"Are you feeling that now?" Kate asked quietly, her eyes bright with desire.

Stacey nodded, "Oh yes, if you weren't here..."

"Oh?"

"I'm sure I'd be playing with myself," Stacey smiled back.

"Don't let me stop you, I'd love to see that. I can even help if you'd like," Kate leaned in and softly kissed Stacey. They kissed softly and tenderly at first, but the sexual tension soon took over and they were making out like there was no tomorrow.

They broke for a moment, long enough for Kate to reach one hand to rub Stacey's breast through the suit with one hand, while the other hand slid through the still unzipped part of the catsuit. She then kissed Stacey again, Stacey moaned into the kiss with the touch. Kate kept kissing her as she played with Stacey's vinyl covered erogenous zones. Her deft finger finding Stacey's pussy and rubbing her right on the clit through the vinyl.

Stacey was so worked up it only took her a few moments to have a shuddering orgasm, her soft scream muffled in Kate's tender kiss. Kate continued kissing her and caressing her softly as Stacey came back down. They reluctantly broke the kiss and looked in each other's eyes, both hungry for more.

"Do we have time for anything more?" Stacey asked, wrapping her arms around Kate and pulling her in close.

"I don't know, hopefully. I do actually have to work, but I would like to play with you more. Maybe you and John can come over some time? Or the munch is next week? You could come to that?" Kate said, tenderly holding Stacey, trailing small kisses along her cheek.

"I'd love that, I'm sure John is on with the munch. So, maybe after that, we'll see if I can talk him into more," Stacey said, very excited about the idea.

"Well, let's see what we can do to convince him," Kate made an evil little chuckle.

"Oh yeah, let's get that boy wrapped around my finger," Stacey laughed.

Like I said, I was in for it.

Stacey hurriedly got a pair of boots and held them up, "I know you wanted thigh-highs, but I think you should start with something a little less pricey to start. These are knee high and are pretty awesome. Also, they have a 3" block heel, so they should really let you practice in heels without feeling like you're on stilts."

"Yeah, I really don't have much experience with heels, so that's probably a good idea," Kate reasoned as they laced her into the black patent leather boots. The shiny boots seemed to blend right in with the catsuit, so it almost looked like they were built right in.

"Just remember, since this suit has built-in feet, your feet are probably going to sweat a bit, but you can always have your sub lick them clean for you later!" Kate laughed.

"Oh wow, do you have Steve do that?" Stacey asked smiling, dozens of ideas popping in her head.

"Oh yeah, especially after I've been beating his ass, its a nice way to let him decompress from the pain, but still express his love and devotion. Plus, its pretty humiliating to lick the sweat from someone. My favorite is to have him lick the sweat from my armpits, oh my God, I can almost cum just from that," Kate gasped softly, clearly getting excited.

"Oh fuck, I love that. I will be using that!" Stacey laughed.

"Do you want to do the corset now? Or has he stewed long enough?" Kate asked.

"Fuck him," Stacey laughed. "Let him stew, I want to see the corset!"

Kate picked up another patent leather item, this was a full-bust corset. They took some time lacing it on and getting Stacey in without the corset truly being restrictive. Just enough to emphasize her curves.

"And now the pièce de résistance," Kate held up some long gloves, that were almost to the elbow. Stacey squealed excitedly.

For my part, I was still sitting there like a good boy. I figured they were trying a bunch of stuff on, so I knew it would be a while. Still that didn't keep my mind from wandering. Especially when I could hear gasps and moans and other strange sounds coming from the changing room. I knew Stacey had talked a little about possibly being gay, or at least bisexual, but she'd never really explored those feelings. Could those slurping sounds be... exploration?

I put that out of my mind since that idea seemed a bit too much for my sweet little Stacey. Then again, she was also my fierce little Mistress, so who knew.

Finally, at some point, Kate came out and she closed the door grinning like the Cheshire Cat at me, "Are you ready?"

I nodded, "Yes, Ma'am... I think."

Kate smiled back, "Good boy, you've been very patient. Your Mistress appreciates that. So, here's your first treat."

Stacey stepped out and holy hell!

First, I didn't know she was donning a catsuit, or more specifically thee catsuit. Second the corset made her already generous curves just look even more amazing. Then the boots that made her already long legs even longer. Top that off with a pair of long gloves that came halfway up her forearm and she looked like a superheroine, or maybe a super villainess? She definitely looked like sex on heels.

My reaction was what you'd expect, my mouth hanging open and a lot of stammering as I tried to drink in every inch of her. I also realized they had done something to pull her hair back, so it was in a single ponytail at the back that made her look even more severe. It was thrilling, and a bit scary. I realized I would do whatever this vision before me wanted.

She walked slowly over to me. I thought it was because she was stalking me, I didn't realize she was struggling with the heels. Stacey for her part just took it slow focusing on her balance with each step. My reaction was what she hoped for, and she really wanted to see the outfit herself. The three way mirror was just past me, so that was her goal.

She stopped and towered over me for a moment, smiling down, "Do you like the additions?"

I nodded, "Y-y-yes, Mistress. Its... you... I mean, wow... and just... then... I... we..."

Stacey laughed, "Its okay, pet." She pressed her finger to my lips. I could smell the new car smell of the gloves. She moved past me to gaze at herself in the mirror. I could tell she was loving this look. She looked back at me, smiling but with a flush to her cheeks that indicated she was getting all worked up.

She strolled slowly back to the changing room, and Kate took her hand to help her the last few steps, and closed the door behind her giving me a quick wink.

Kate helped Stacey get out of everything, "Also, so you know, this corset will work on its own. You could wear the corset with just the boots and panties and you will have him eating from your hand, or whatever you want him to eat."

Stacey laughed softly, "That's a good idea."

"I have a few other corset styles to see if you like any of them better. Or so you can at least know a waist cincher from an underbust corset, and I've got a few materials too since a leather corset can be a killer look, but can get really restrictive. My preferred corset for Steve to wear is a heavy-leather one with steel bones. It cost a pretty penny, but it is worth it!" Kate explained.

So, they spent the next few minutes with Stacey trying on a variety of corsets and waist cinchers. She looked good in most of them since they all emphasized her curves to one degree or another. She did also try on a pair of thigh-high boots, just to see what they were like, however these had 5" spike heels and she could barely walk in them. Still she loved the look and feel, so she was going to practice walking in heels.

Kate also had a few sets of skirts and top for her try, but figured she could manage those on her own. She stepped out of the dressing room, "Just come out when you're ready so we can see. I'm going to help John with his selection."

She what now? My selection? Did I hear that right?

Kate beckoned me with her finger to come over to her. Stacey leaned out of the dressing room, stark naked as near as I could tell, and said, "You better follow her instructions like I'm giving them to you, or I'm going to give it to you."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied almost without thinking.

"Good boy," she chuckled an evil chuckle that managed to both scare and thrill me at the same time.

"Enter my parlor," Stacey opened another changing room door and gestured me in.

I entered my heart pounding in my chest. I was pretty sure what I was getting into. Yup, there it was hanging on the hook. A French maid outfit. Oh my! I was really in for in now.

I looked back at Kate and she came in and she was talking, explaining about the outfit and some of the pieces worked and such, but I couldn't really hear most of it over my heart pounding in my chest. "I'm sorry, Ma'am. What was that?"

"Silly, I said, the zipper is pretty high in the back, so it will probably be tough to zip yourself in. Now, would you feel more comfortable with me in or out?"

"I-I-I-I," I stammered, "I don't know. Both?"

"Aww, sweetie. Its okay," Kate put a comforting hand on my shoulder. "If Stacey hasn't told you, my boyfriend, and my sub, dresses for me all the time. In fact, he only has girly underwear now. I love it and so does he. Its nothing to be embarrassed about. Stacey and I are the only ones who will see it."

"But aren't I going to look... silly?" I squeaked out quietly.

"Well, if you just did the dress, maybe, but that's why we got you a wig and some heels, there are stockings, too, but if you try those, you have to buy them. We can't resell those."