Catwoman Next Door Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I understand," I nodded, trying to steel my resolve. This was one of my favorite fantasies, but now faced with the reality of cross-dressing fully en femme for the first time, and in a store no less? It was a bit much.

I expected to be harder than I ever had in my life, but the nerves had tamped down my libido considerably.

Kate whispered softly near my ear, "You do want this, right?"

I nodded quickly. I really wanted to do this. But my head and my heart were having some kind of war, and I wasn't sure which one was winning.

"You answer your superiors when they ask you a question, boy!" Kate barked sharply.

Wow! That resolved me quickly! "Yes, Ma'am, sorry Ma'am!" I apologized.

"Now, do you want to wear this cute dress?" she asked sternly.

"Yes, Ma'am! More than anything," I replied quickly.

"Good, then get in that dress now, or I'm going to take you out front and spank you in front of the whole store," she growled and leaned in close. "Do you understand, boy?"

"Yes, Ma'am, completely understood!" I answered and swallowed nervously.

Kate turned to go, "Oh and boy, you better be tucked when you come out, and if you jerk off in there..." she just shook her head and grimaced as she slipped back into the hallway.

I was pretty sure all her threats were just smoke, but I also really didn't want to take that chance. So I stripped out of my clothes down to just my panties. Yeah, Stacey had me wear a pair of my panties today. I knew something was up when she suggested that, but I didn't really think it would be a whole maid outfit.

Thankfully I was almost completely flaccid due to my nerves, so I was able to tuck my penis down between my legs and get it seated back using the tight PVC panties to hold everything in place. It wasn't the most comfortable tuck in the world, but it would do for showing the ladies what I looked like in the dress.

I quickly grabbed the maid dress and began getting myself arranged. I was a little surprised at the weight. I thought this was some of little costume or cheap flimsy thing. I realized this was a pretty heavy PVC maid dress. I definitely recognized the new car smell of the vinyl. It was a good thing I was tucked, since that smell got me thinking about Stacey and our adventures. I was briefly tempted to pull out my now straining cock and jerk off, but in the back of my head was Kate's warning.

Oh hell, Kate and Stacey! They were going to be expecting me dressed, and I was standing here sniffing the dress.

I pulled the dress on with some effort. I eventually got it settled around my shoulders, but it was a fight to get there. I had to scoot the dress up in the back to be able to reach the zipper. I was able to zip it most of the way up, though I couldn't quite get the last couple inches, even when I let it settle back down.

So, I decided to check the wig Kate had mentioned, and I realized there were other things sitting with the wig. Specifically a pair of high heel pumps. Holy hell! Did they expect me to wear heels? I'd never even tried heels before, and these had to be at least two, maybe three inch heels. I put that off and focused on getting the wig settled on my head.

I looked through the hair and found some kind of net underneath, that had a little hook tab, that allowed me to adjust the size. So, I tried it on and adjusted the mesh until it sat comfortably on my head.

I was just setting the shoulder length blonde tresses when a knock came at the door, "You okay in there?" Stacey was softly calling through the door.

"I... uh... yeah, I think," I replied hesitantly. I was aroused looking at the blonde sissy in the mirror, but I still thought I looked a little silly. I guess maybe that was the point?

The door opened and Stacey stalked in. At first I was more concerned with how she was looking at me, when I saw she was in a different outfit. She had a mid-thigh length leather skirt and a bustier top on and wow did she look amazing. It was quite a lot of skin skin for her to be showing, but she looked amazing, and super sexy. My mouth fell open as I caught sight of her. That seemed to be happening to me a lot.

"Oh, like my new look?" Stacey purred, stepping right next to me. "I love it, but I like yours, too."

I blushed, and looked down, embarrassed at being all feminized in front of her.

"Hey, don't be embarrassed. Look at me," Stacey softly ordered.

I looked up hesitantly. She leaned in close to my ear, "I think you look delightful. I can't wait to play with my sissy maid. You do want to serve me like this, right?"

I nodded, then remembered, "Yes, Mistress."

"Oh, we do need to work on your feminine voice like this," she smiled. "Just part of your training I'll have to add. And I have lots of training planned for you."

I shuddered in fear and excitement at that, "Like what, Mistress?"

"Well, obviously, maid training," she said as she reached down and caressed my ass through my panties. I moaned as she whispered in my ear, "And sissy training, too. And you'll have to worship your Mistress, of course."

"Of course, Mistress," I said softly as she kept running her hands over me.

"Good, then let's get our stuff and get back," Stacey said, reluctantly breaking away from me. "Get changed, and be ready to leave in a few minutes."

"Yes, Mistress," I answered.

"And if you're not ready before I am, you'll be wearing the maid outfit home..." she trailed off as she left the changing room.

"But..." I started but she was already gone. Was she serious? I'd rather not find out, so I began getting changed as quickly as I could.

I stepped out of the changing room a moment before Stacey did. She almost looked a little disappointed when she saw me, "Oh, I was hoping you'd dawdle, maybe at least a little."

I shrugged, "I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet, certainly not during the middle of the day. Maybe if we come late at night or something..."

Stacey's eyes twinkled a little as she got in close and kissed me softly. "I'll have to remember that... our next shopping adventure should be near closing time."

I paused at the strange taste on her lips, I was about to ask when she grinned as she took my arm and steered me back to the front of the store. Kate was waiting for us and had already rung up all the purchases. I did balk a little at the total cost of everything, but I knew we were getting a lot for the price.

"It was great seeing you both again. Stacey, give me a call after eight when I'm done work, I want to hear how the afternoon goes. Hopefully, I'll see both of you again soon. Maybe at the munch next week?" Kate said, looking at us expectantly. She also stepped away from the register and around the small counter.

I nodded my agreement, "I think it sounds like a fun time."

Stacey also nodded and smiled, as she and Kate moved close together. Very close together. At first, I though they were going to hug each other, but they both leaned in and touched lips. It wasn't a passionate make-out type kiss. Just a soft, gentle lingering kiss that smoldered with a heat underneath. It was still one of the hottest fucking things I've ever seen in my life. It was a tender moment between two people who are really into each other, saying 'good-bye and I can't wait to see you again'.

They broke apart and smiled at each other. Then looked at me. I was grinning like someone who just won a contest they didn't even know they'd entered. In fact, if Stacey hadn't made me tuck my cock down into my panties, I'd probably have been rock hard. As it was I was testing the limits of the stretchiness of the PVC material.

Kate walked slowly over to me. At first, I though she was going to kiss me, too. Then she leaned in for a very full contact hug. She did kiss me lightly on the cheek and whispered, "That's just a taste of what you can both get. I really hope to see you both again, soon." She emphasized the 'soon'.

She then handed me the bag of stuff to carry. I smiled like a drunken idiot. Stacey took my arm and guided me out of the store. I was a little high on what had just happened.

Getting outside into the sun and fresh air helped to settle my brain down a bit.

As we walked, Stacey asked, "So, what do you think?"

"I'm still a little... off-balance. That was possibly the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life," I replied, getting some momentum as I talked.

"Really? You weren't freaked out? You certainly looked like you were enjoying it," Stacey grinned.

"Well, I mean I was a bit freaked out, but I was also... intrigued? When did that happen?" I wondered.

"In the changing room," Stacey said simply.

"So, those noises I heard weren't just her helping you out?" I asked.

Stacey laughed, "Oh, she helped me alright, and boy did I get to help her..."

I looked at her in disbelief. This is the same woman who up until a couple weeks ago only ever wore jeans and t-shirts. Now she was wearing PVC underwear, making her boyfriend go down on her before school and apparently getting it on with another woman, in the dressing room of a fetish boutique no less!

"Who are you and what have you done with Stacey?" I asked, only half-joking.

"You want mousy little Stacey back?" she asked, with a devilish grin. "Just remember, Stacey never put out, and was almost afraid to have sex of any kind. Now, Mistress Venus on the other hand..."

"Mistress Venus?"

"Yeah, Mistress Kitten, y'know Kate suggested I pick a Domme name. It apparently can help you move out of your own headspace and kind of... become your alter ego for a while. At least during a scene anyway," Stacey explained.

"And she explained all this while you were getting dressed in the changing room?" I asked, very turned on.

"No, she explained it while I was... well, let's just say you were right..." she trailed off dramatically.

I looked at her sideways, "I was right? About what?"

"It is better right from the tap. Much better," she smiled coyly.

"Wait? What? Did you seriously..." I trailed off as she kissed me. Sure enough, there was a faint taste of musk on her lips. Did she really go down on Kate in the dressing room?

She turned away from my astonished look and kept walking. She half-turned and called back, "If you want to hear about it over lunch, you better catch up."

I ran to catch up to her and she took my arm, smiling brightly at me with those gorgeous eyes of hers.

Yeah, I was in for it. And loving every moment of it.