Catwoman: The Roaring Twenties

Story Info
Selina’s old friend becomes a new lover.
3k words
4.44
2.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

Selina awoke. The shiny pink satin of her short nightie flowed over her body in an ever-lasting caress as she sat up, her silk sheets falling away, revealing the luscious curvature of her flesh to the night. And to one watcher.

Selina strained her eyes, as irritated as any cat with their nap interrupted, to see the intruder. He was shirtless, jeans and workboots covering his lower body, muscles covering all the flesh she could see. Despite that, he'd been stealthy enough to get through her own security system and past her usually keen senses until he was standing at the foot of her bed, arms steepled on her bedposts.

"You picked the exact wrong apartment to break into," she told him. "But I always enjoy seeing a nice set of abs. So why don't you take a hike and we'll call it even?"

"I have a standing invitation, kitten—"

"Nobody calls me kitten," Selina cut him off angrily.

He grinned smugly; a familiar expression on an unfamiliar face. "Nobody but me."

Selina canted her head. He looked familiar now too. Those eyes, that stubble. There should've been wrinkles, white hair, but she'd seen enough pictures of Ted Grant in the middle of his title reign to almost recognize this man. "Ted?"

"The one and only, kitten."

Selina slipped out of bed, not caring that her nightie rode up over her hips, flashing her pink panties before the hem fell back around her thighs. "What the hell happened to you?"

"I died. Does wonders for the complexion, huh?" Spryly, Ted leapt up onto her footboard. He balanced on it with ease. His body lithe, moving easily, as agile as Selina's was. "Went all peaceful like, in my sleep. And you know how it is with cats. I'm on my next life now. Only this time I get to skip puberty. I'm a regular Joe College again!"

Selina ran her fingers through her short hair, tamping it down into presentability in an unconscious gesture. "And the first thought you had was to interrupt my sleep?"

He smiled widely. Flashing a mouthful of pristine teeth. "That's what I like about you, kitten. Your priorities. Nah, I thought that for the first time since I trained ya, I've got the legs to go all nine rounds. So let's see how much ya remember of the sweet science."

"In the middle of the night?"

Ted jumped down onto the floor in front of her, his dukes swiftly raised. "Isn't that when any cat's got to play?"

He lashed out with a jab—Selina winced back—he checked it before he hit her, but the wind of the blow broke against her face like a taunt.

"C'mon, kitten... protect yourself... don't let the other guy get any cheap shots outta ya!"

Selina's fists jumped up, guarding her face, and she hunched into a boxing stance. Ted jabbed again, not hard. Her defense ate the blows with barely a sting.

"So what's the plan, besides costing me my beauty sleep?" Selina asked.

"Ah, you're the last dame that needs beauty sleep, kitten."

Selina persisted: "Go for the belt again? Try for the JLA? Move to Gotham and show Batman how it's done?"

He gave her a jab that gently caressed her chin, then followed it with a hook that he held in place, still as a statue, an inch under her jaw. "Nah. I'm going to live life, not stay stuck in the past. See what comes. If the Titans want me or if I'm back on the JSA, I'll go where the wind blows me. Only this time I ain't wasting any hours jawing and worrying. Much better to make love to dames."

"No one call it that anymore, Ted," Selina said before launching a barrage, left jabs and right hand counter-punches, all breaking against his defense like waves on the shore.

Ted grinned, like her heartfelt punches were a joke she was telling him. "Sorry. Fucking dames."

Selina put real power into the punches. Ted danced: juking and diving underneath her pistoning fists. "Be careful. You know I was your best student!"

The next punch she threw, Ted caught. Before Selina could do anything with her off-hand, Ted pulled on her arm and twisted her around, catching her in an embrace. Selina sensed his hands down at her midsection, holding her tight, getting a good feel of her satin and the warm skin underneath.

"Yeah, real good," Ted breathed.

He wasn't like any lover Selina had ever known... not even himself. He had the assurance of his old age, but he was not rough. And although he was plenty eager in his youthfulness, there was no rush, no hurry. Only a prolonged anticipation he was keen to savor.

When he brushed her shoulder strap down her arm, Selina did not feel like she was being stripped or even undressed. It was more like he was curious what her slender shoulder would look like when there was nothing to be seen but bare flesh.

Then he pulled back on her hair. Not rough, but powerful. She went along with it, more from the inexorable way he imposed his will on her than from the force.

Ted watched the interplay of the supple muscles under her graceful neck—how they stirred faintly, like violin strings, all down her back and along her shoulder. Even her bicep vibrated a little.

He kissed her shoulder like he was trying to pin those shudders down, one by one, and Selina found herself trembling like a leaf, soft tears welling in her eyes. He was so gentle with her, yet she could feel the power in his musclebound body—sense the burgeoning of his erection behind her pert buttocks, like his body and hers were two magnets being drawn together.

She looked down past her shoulder and saw the monstrous bulge in his jeans. It was amazingly big and it belonged to her mentor, her teacher, the subject of her first, schoolgirl crush. The first man she'd met worthy of her lust. And now this man was younger than she was. An erection with all the eagerness of a virgin, but none of the awkwardness. He knew exactly how to use it, yet Selina would be like the first woman to ever enjoy it.

"Take it out," Ted said in her ear, his voice rough and raspy and so boyish it made her want to blush. "See if it fits inside those beautiful lips."

From deep within, Selina felt herself overpowered—pushed onward by an irresistible force. She reached for his bulge... her touch shied away... it came instead to his zipper, with none of the fumbling gropes that would risk actually connecting her hand to his manhood... she pulled the zipper down and his cock lurched out. Every little tooth of his fly that she undid brought his prick closer and closer to her hand, her touch, knowing what it felt like.

The smell of raw, gamey flesh fluttered up to her nostrils. She couldn't dull her senses; she had to smell the chemicals that would go inside her, make a reaction out of her. Selina felt heady. Her eyes crossed. Ted ushered her to her knees just before she could fall down.

His member towered over her. Selina felt woozy looking at it, like she was a day without sleep and it was a soft bed. But the insistent pulse inside her cunt promised no rest. It whipped her on. She couldn't deny it.

Her tongue trembled out, touching the air around his prick, then its collar. Selina got the smallest taste of its musk, which already permeated the air and soaked into her lungs. It was nearly too much for her. Her eyes flickered upward. A part of her wanted to surrender to him: on her back, legs in the air, him on top of her... Selina letting herself be fucked.

It would be like a wild, wonderful dream. All she would have to do was survive it.

But no. She didn't want to be a punching bag. She wanted to go nine rounds with him, blow for blow. His youth might make him a match for her, but it wouldn't make Ted her superior.

"Lick me," he said, his voice still so rough even when youth had made it smooth. "Taste me. See what my cock is like when it's fresh."

Then Selina was licking him, licking his cock. Tasting a man old enough to be her father and young enough to be her brother. As crazy as the thought was, she enjoyed it. She felt warm... electric... sensual.

Ted smiled to himself. If someone had told him the day before that he would be standing over a kneeling Selina, getting his dick sucked, all of his length lubed up in her wet mouth before he fucked her cute little cunt... he could only have laughed.

He still felt like laughing—roaring in triumph while he thrust into Selina's pretty face with greater and greater power.

Pistoning back and forth so she tasted him from the first inch of his endowment to the hair of his loins brushing against her red lipstick. All ten inches finding a home in the warm wet sheath that was offered beyond her tongue. Good Lord, what she must be tasting as he enjoyed her throat...

His balls coiled. He felt cum filling his shaft. Looking down at Selina's pert young breasts and thimble-big nipples making her tits all the more luscious and the neat little swell of her cunt, he allowed himself to think for the first time of how beautiful she was.

He'd observed it in passing as an old man, not really letting himself admire her sensuality, but now he appreciated it as a man could only appreciate a possession. She was all his. Ted took pride in the prize he'd won—she was only going further and further under his thumb the more time she spent with his cock in her mouth.

"That's it, suck me. Get used to that champion cock," Ted whispered, feeling Selina's lips gone slack. "It's alright. You already liked it when I was old and gray. But now I'm young enough to give you the fucking you really deserve."

He held her head firmly in his hands, gently working into her gullet until she was milking him with her lips and tongue, just to distract herself from how deep he'd gone into her throat.

Almost intimidated by the prospect of being fucked even harder than when Ted had first had his way with her, Selina reached for his scrotum and rolled his balls in her hand. She knew it had to be wrong on some level, fucking a man both old enough to be her father and young enough for her to have babysat. But the man was just so big and strong—she had to get the pleasure she knew he could give her.

Deep down, Selina realized that was all that mattered.

Her lips wrapped around his prick like a snake settling in for the kill. Her fingers tightened on his balls, feeling them throb with the hot cum they both longed to see down her throat. He pumped his hips, rhythmically working his cock through a passage that never seemed quite big enough for its heft.

Ted moaned. Much as he loved how the suction inside her mouth felt, he had to pull out before it was too late and he fed her a load that belonged somewhere more intimate on that beautiful body.

Abruptly he made his decision, dragging his erection free with what felt like moments to spare. Leaving her mouth into a sloppy O, he brought himself down her body to the fertile mound of her cunt. He slapped down all of the prodigious hardness Selina had left him with, right between her legs. Letting the closeness of their bodies and the throbbing of his erection rub it against Selina's cunt. She was burning hot—hot enough to be fucked any way he wanted to give it to her.

"Oh God, God!" Selina gasped. "You could've done this to me anytime you wanted, couldn't you? Coulda made me your bitch all along!"

Ted's muscles bunched and tightened. He gave a groan while he began feeding himself into her sex, his big cock stretching her and straining her until there was no doubt who her cunt belonged to.

"Yeah," he groaned. "But it's obvious you're a hellcat. I couldn't have kept up with you back in the day, once you got a taste for what I can do when I pull out all the stops. But now that I'm back in fighting shape... well, let's just say Daddy's home."

Selina went wild then. Digging her sharp fingernails into his hard-muscled back and dragging them down. But no amount of pain, especially not eight dainty little welts, was enough to deter Ted from his goal. And as much as it hurt Selina to take such a massive erection, she wouldn't back down either.

Her hips convulsed, driving her into his hard prick. She held him even tighter than he was holding her, for she didn't care if she hurt him—not this strong, virile young man. Her excited nipples rubbed against his hairy chest and all Selina could think was what a man he was. Feeling like a man all over, even inside her. Harley's fingers, Ivy's tentacles, nothing could match the sheer lust she felt radiating from Ted with every plunge he took into her cunt.

Great rippling sensation stirred her body from where she was impaled to the furthest reaches of her limbs. Entering her and continuing to skewer her in one continuous rhythm. Selina looked down at Ted's cock, massive and wet and shining with her own cream, moving in and out of her snatch. She realized that nothing could compare to this. She'd never felt so fucked, or so much like a woman, as she did with this unabashed male on top of her.

"More! More! Ohhh!" Selina panted while her orgasm slowly built.

Her cunt seemed to swell larger with every stroke he gave. He was a monster, a beast, an animal, and he was making her an animal too. Pounding her womanhood like it was fresh meat from the butcher. Ted thrust his maleness into her while holding her close to make sure she took all of it. Selina's body was destroyed by the frantic thrusting—all that remained of it, a wiggling knot of nerves.

There was an urgency to Selina's reaction, a blind acceptance of Ted's usage of her that sprang from her core. No one had ever fucked her this way and so no one had ever gotten a response like this. He held her body tight. His thick, stiffened phallus surged into her until it was hilted, leaving an immense expanse of glee relieved only by her desire for more.

Selina felt him in her breasts, in her womb, in her ass—everywhere, all at once. She arched her back to better receive Ted. He was sensational; doing things with his fat cock that were so intense Selina felt like a virgin again, learning what sex could be all over again.

"Ohhhh!" she crooned, hugging all the harsh angles of Ted's chiseled musculature. "Mmmmmm! Yes! Don't stop! Just like that, please, I can take more! I can take more! I want it all!"

Ted grinned. She was as sensational as he remembered—every bit the minx he had thought she would be if he'd only had the youth to use on her. He pulled on her rounded hips and found her far more than eager for the treatment. Selina writhed her hot, wet pussy all over him, moving this way and that, anything to get his cock deeper and harder into the sluicing gates of her femininity.

When he couldn't hold back anymore, Ted felt tears in his eyes. He'd never loved sex co much before. He looked into Selina's eyes, her mascara beginning to run with her own mistiness, and said "Here's what you were made for, little girl!"

Then he yanked back his hips and thundered into her tight little cunt, bellowing his eruption the moment he'd sheathed himself inside her. Shot after shot flooded her greedy depths. The walls of her sex clenched around his manhood and she orgasmed with him, following the fine example he'd set. Selina felt an earthquake inside herself when Ted filled her cunt.

"HHAAA!" Selina cried, shutting her eyes while he emptied himself into her. It was wonderful, the most beautiful thing that could happen to a girl. She felt like she was waving goodbye to her years of hard-won independence and welcoming the joy that came with giving herself to a man, a real man.

"I didn't know anyone could make me this happy," Selina said once all his semen rested inside her belly.

It was far too sincere a thing for her to say, but Ted didn't hold it against her. He petted her short hair and Selina felt the urge to grow it out, give him something to really stroke and play with and hold onto.

Ted rolled off her, surprisingly enjoying this newfound weariness that reminded him a little of his old age. You couldn't mind being weak when it came from giving your all to a gal like Selina.

Then she shimmied down his body, her trembling lips approaching his cock until they brushed against the fresh sperm dotting it.

"Daddies shouldn't be so messy," Selina breathed, and gladly mouthed the sagging cockhead, licking and sucking until every drop of cum was hers, just as it should be. And Ted was hard again, just as he should be.

She moved to plunge her mouth down on his hardness, but she still had enough hair for Ted to grab hold of and pull her away and force her to look him in the eye.

"Now go put on your costume, little girl, and nothing else. Daddy always wondered what you'd look like getting fucked in that getup."

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers