Catwoman: Can't Say No

Story Info
Selina's been looking for love from the wrong Bat.
1.9k words
4.46
5.2k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,590 Followers

Selina was getting soft. That was all there was to it. She'd unluckied her way into more than her usual share of trouble and instead of being able to handle it herself, she'd turned to Batman. Only he wasn't there. Off with the Justice League.

So she'd had to flee, her home in her rear-view all the way to Bludhaven. There she could both lay low and throw off the scent; it was as roguish a town as Gotham, with as many shadows to lose herself in.

Perusing Bruce's list of safehouses, she'd picked a more upscale one--no need to harden up just yet--and let herself in to begin her purgatory. Only the moment she shut the door behind her, she heard the shower turn on. Someone was in the apartment with her.

Bruce? she wondered. She imagined his athletic body under the shower spray, his hands soaping down all his hard muscles, his scarred flesh... that big, thick cock...

Selina never had been one for restraint. She could've laid on the bed in something skimpy, but why wait? With her catsuit unzipped and her mask off, she let herself into the steamy bathroom. Through the fog and the pebbled-glass shower door, she saw the naked flesh of a man washing himself. Her tense body made it impossible to hesitate. The best way to relieve herself of all the stress she was under was in one big burst of orgasm. She threw open the door and stared hungrily inside, her gaze immediately riveted to the fat cock between the man's legs.

"Jesus, Selina!" Dick colored with surprise and hopelessly attempted to hide his girthy manhood behind his hands. "What are you doing here?"

"I thought I'd save water," Selina said huskily. "I'm all dirty, you know. I need to get clean. And Brucie does pay the utility bill..."

"You're on the run, aren't you?" Dick barked. "I hope whatever shiny thing you got your paws on was worth it. I should turn you in myself--just because Bruce has a soft spot for you doesn't mean I have to."

"No, you shouldn't be soft on me," Selina purred, unzipping her catsuit. "You should be hard. Very, very hard."

She stripped out of her leathers and let them fall to the tile, showing Dick just what it was that made his mentor find her so much more complicated than just cops and robbers. Dick's eyes bulged at the sight of her curvaceous figure. His cock immediately started to rise, swelling up even bigger than it was limp.

"My, you have heated things up, huh?" Selina commented, stepping into the shower and flushing instantly with the heat of the water. "I guess you know you don't need a cold shower with me."

She faced him, her stiff nipples almost touching his chest. She stared seductively into his eyes, even though she felt the presence and the tension of his erection aimed at her belly. It was an effort to keep from looking down at it.

It was an effort for Dick too, though Selina didn't know if he was straining to look away from her or to take a visual taste of her despite his mentor's claim. Either way, he ended up staring helplessly at her luscious body. His eyes raked their way up her shapely thighs and her neatly trimmed pubic triangle. He groaned when his gaze reached her full breasts.

There was no use denying his hardness anymore; he no longer tried. His enormous cock stood straight out in front of him, the knob jerking and twitching only inches from Selina's wet slit.

"Oh, Dick, why do you have to be so big?" Selina spoke evenly, but it was a labor to keep her voice from cracking with lust. "I can't take a gigantic cock like that. It looks like it would break me in half. But the least I can do is get it clean for whichever girl decides you're worth being broken in two."

Grabbing the bar of soap, she knelt before Dick, tittering when his beet-red knob slapped her chin on the way down. Dick sighed joyously with her gently soaping his stiff cock, fondling it with the soap in her hand until he was hard as a rock and surrounded by a lather.

"Oh shit--" Dick groaned.

"What's the matter? With so much cock, are you that much more sensitive? Am I hurting you with my soft little hands?" Selina dropped the soap, ignoring its clatter at the bottom of the shower to wrap her fingers hungrily around Dick's manhood. She squeezed it with greedy zeal in her eyes. "No, I'm not hurting you. You're hurting yourself. It hurts to want something so much and not let yourself take it--now doesn't it?"

"I don't w-want it," Dick stammered before thrusting his hands into her short, dark hair and pulling her close to his member. "But I'll take it. You'll take it."

"Yes," Selina breathed. "I will."

She held up his prick until the flowing water had rinsed off all the soap suds, then dropped her hand to the base of his erection to hold it in place. Her lips opened wide. She pressed herself down his cockhead and length of his shaft until she'd taken as much of his manhood as she could into her mouth. Then she tried to take more.

His cock was delicious: one of the sweetest organs she'd ever had in her mouth. She gurgled with shameless delight around it, her cheeks dimpled and her lips pursed, all of her mouth a tight, sucking hole around Dick's swelling member.

"Suck me!" Dick pulled her hair as he rocked his hips, rutting his way down her throat. "I can't stand it! I'm so fucking hard! You gave me this hard-on, now it's your problem! Swallow it!"

Glaring at him as if to say that she didn't appreciate being given orders, but did like him showing some enthusiasm finally, Selina began to suck. She rolled her tongue desperately over and around the fat, shiny glans of his manhood. The shower spray frothed on her bent back, cascading out of her wet hair and off her stiffening breasts.

Gulping and gagging, Selina forced even more cock down to sate the hunger inside of her. Holding Dick's throbbing masculinity in where she could taste and play with it was good, but it only began to satisfy her.

"UNNGGHH!" It wasn't enough just to look at Selina, just to feel her lips wrapped around his maleness and sliding up and down. Dick had to touch her. He reached down and fondled her plump breasts, fingers sinking and sliding along their fullness. "Oh fuck, Selina... I've wanted to do this for so long..."

His cock swelled into Selina's ministrations, even longer and harder than it had been to begin with--he was working his way to a powerful eruption. Selina tightened her delicate fingers on his member and skillfully stroked what she couldn't milk with her lips.

"Harder!" Dick squeezed her tits and rammed with his hips, fucking Selina's mouth, making her suck on as much of his length as he could force through her gullet. "I'm gonna come! Oh fuck, Selina! Here it is!"

Suddenly, Selina popped her mouth off of his cock, leaving it bobbing and twitching in the air before her face. Before more than a few drops of his copious precum could be lost to the shower spray, she scissored her fingers into the root of his member.

"Jesus!" Dick swore, the denial painful to him as his emission subsided.

"Not yet, Dickie!" Selina laughed naughtily at the trick she'd pulled. "You can come in my mouth later. Right now, you're coming in my cunt!"

***

"Yes, Dick! That's it!" Selina panted. "Do it to me, baby! Fuck my pussy... fuck this little cunt..."

The gloss of shower water had long since dried on their bodies, replaced by a humid, gleaming sweat. They'd made their way to the bedroom, losing every last stitch of clothing that could impede their fondling enjoyment of one another. Now, Dick lay underneath Selina, smiling almost senselessly as he watched her bound up and down, her cunt sliding from the root of his erection to very near the tip of it.

Selina crooned, her low vocalization broken up by her continued bucking, while Dick's hands closed around her jiggling breasts, fingers seeking out the hard nipples to pinch and twist. The pain making Selina bounce all the harder--answering contractions mounting in her belly as her impaled cunt prepared to come.

"Harder, Dick! I wanna be fucked through the roof!" Selina gasped. "My pussy's burning! I'm about to go off! Wanna come all over your prick!"

He was fucking her too slow--just letting her pleasure herself on his prick while he caressed her tits. She wanted to pack far more fucking into their time together, and she knew Dick could manage that. A goddess like Starfire and a naughty librarian like Batgirl didn't hang around with him just because of his nice hair.

"I'm gonna come in your cunt, just like you wanted!" Dick panted. "I'll fill every inch of you!"

The bed creaked as he pumped his hips harder, fucking his throbbing manhood into Selina so hard that she was bounced up and down in the cradle of his lap like a bronco rider. To stay attached to him until she'd gotten the fullest pleasure from his cock, Selina dug her nails into his shoulders.

Something about the way his ecstatic face contorted further with pain did it for her. Her pussy started spasming and the next thing she knew, she was gushing, a river of her cream spilling over Dick's flexing abs.

"Coming!" Selina wailed. "Un! Un! Un! I love your cock! I love getting fucked! Harder, harder, make me cooommmmeeee!"

Dick plowed his throbbing cock into her orgasming pussy, filling Selina with each inch of his erection. Then he came, white-hot seed shooting profusely into Selina's every clinging fold.

"Yesssss," Selina slurred out. She threw her head back, flexing her inner muscles, groaning as the torrent of Dick's ejaculation only intensified. Splashing hotly over the walls of her cunt. "I can feel you coming inside me! I love it, Dick! I love all that thick cum..."

The rhythm of her sensual ride slowed, demanding less of Dick's erection while it wilted inside of her. Finally, Selina swiveled her left leg up and sailed it over Dick, letting his thick cock slip out of her pussy as she climbed down beside him. Now next to Dick, she kissed him lovingly.

"Still want to turn me in?" she teased naughtily, pressing herself against his side, a leg thrown over his lap and an arm across his muscular chest.

"Maybe if I don't like the way you wake me up tomorrow morning," he retorted archly, giving her a look that made Selina burst out in laughter.

She buried her smiling face against his neck. "And if you wake me up?"

They shared a long, passionate kiss once more before Dick settled back against his pillow and shut his eyes. Selina smiled at him a second longer, then sank into his embrace, happy to feel his arm wrapped around her midsection, his hand gripping her ass possessively. She went to sleep with the feel of his cum still hot inside her, letting her feel him inside and out.

Zev95
Zev95
1,590 Followers