Catwoman: Can't Say No Ch. 03

Story Info
Dick asks Selina for a favor.
2.3k words
4.55
2.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers

They made their way back to the bedroom, but by then, Selina wasn't in the mood to play the submissive anymore. She surprised Dick with a judo-flip, tossing him onto the bed, and then padded after him on all fours, on top of his supine body.

"You look like you could use some help with that," she cooed, running her hand down Dick's chest and stopping with it wrapped around his stiff erection. "You've got it nice and clean for my dirty little cunt."

The phallus pulsed in her fingers, so hard it was straining at the leash. She leaned down and brushed her pointed nipples across Dick's chest, feeling his member swell in her hand at the sparking contact of their bodies.

Dick reached up to her, grabbing handfuls of her softly quivering breasts. His eyes drifted shut as his fingers played, Selina's flesh warm and lively to the touch.

"If you were just gonna jerk me off, you should've done it in the shower," he playfully chided her. "Easier to clean up."

Selina slid her wet skin off of Dick's touch and mounted him, holding his cock between her coiled thighs, grinning lewdly with the beating of its passion trapped against her tender flesh.

"I bet I know where you'd like that to go," she said, toying with him by twisting her hips from side to side, working his pole this way and that. "I don't know if I'll let you in, though. Don't you know cats don't take showers? You need to give them a bath. And my pussy's just dying to feel that tongue of yours..."

Dick laughed. Fleetingly, it occurred to him that Selina might be playing coy with him--wanting him to overpower her, to ravish her, and that she would toy with him until he gave her what she really wanted.

But no. That seemed like something that, if it were to happen, would happen between her and Bruce. She had to want this from him. A man who was flexible enough to let her into the driver's seat. He'd shown her he could take charge. Now he had to show her that he didn't have to be in charge.

But he wasn't a pushover. He'd give her what she wanted, in his own way. Dick rolled Selina onto her back, tangling her in the scattered sheets. She happily wound them around herself as she trembled lustfully.

Selina knew he'd give into her. She just didn't know what that would feel like. Her eyes glowed and she lifted her arms up to Dick hungrily.

He started at her lips, but only allowed himself a small taste of them before he worked his way downward. He used only his own lips, sucking softly on whatever smidgen of her skin caught his intrigue. Leaving a trail of wet hickeys down her smooth porcelain skin. He kissed a fierce red into the hollow of her throat and inched slowly away, moving along the lines of her clavicle and then up the glorious swell of her breasts.

"Ohhh!" she sighed, her body quivering with the heat of the fire lighting inside her. She loved how Dick's wet little suctions reverberated through her tensed physique.

Selina trembled with blooms of heat when his lips closed around a hardened nipple--then let out a shuddering moan as he slurped away at it, chewing and sucking, not stopping until her whole body was shaking.

As focused as he was on Selina's gloriously pleasured reactions, Dick could not ignore his own reaction. His balls were swelling up, his cock jerking wildly. Every touch and taste of Selina's body was only prelude to the crescendo of being inside her. Anticipation of that made his prick ache urgently.

But he wasn't going to fulfill his desires just yet. He wanted to work Selina into putty in his hand, far past the point of no return, before the demand of his own stiff prick was answered. Then, when she was absolutely ecstatic, and only then would he feel it was time to indulge himself.

Most men would kill for a night with a woman like Selina Kyle. The least he could do, Dick mused, was make sure she enjoyed it as much as he.

Dick dug his teeth into Selina's juicy nipple one last time, then he went to the other one. It was sticking straight up like a gumdrop, begging to be enjoyed right down to the candy-pink coloring. He chewed and sucked it like it was sustenance to a starving man, trying to push away the lusty pangs his cock was sending through his body.

Still not yet. He wanted Selina hot enough to melt steel. Then, when he drove into her, every thrust would be pure orgiastic pleasure. Reducing Selina to such a state would be almost as sweet as being inside of her.

Selina's cries echoed up off the ceiling when Dick's kisses played at the gently rolling softness of her belly, tautly muscled as it was. Her face pink, her lips more swollen than ever from her sucking on them instead of screaming. She couldn't wait for Dick's mouth to finally reach her pussy. She wagged her hips left and right, trying to hurry the first touch of his tongue.

Dick could tell there was an inferno inside Selina--a flame only he could squelch. But he wouldn't be hurried. A short wait would have her hotter even than this. Then she'd know what their relationship would entail.

Every little interaction they had from then on would be underscored by her knowledge of the absolute sexual delirium he could bring her to. Not that he expected to turn Selina into a sex slave or anything. But it would be damn interesting to look at the ever-aloof cat burglar and know that he'd once had her begging for his cock.

Selina didn't have the slightest idea of what drove Dick at the moment. She could usually read people as adeptly as a card sharp would read a hand of Poker, but there was no room in her head for microexpressions or gestures, turns of phrase. All she could think of was the shudders rising up from the depths of her cunt and how her tight little slit seemed to be boiling with wetness. Her legs shook so hard that the whole bed seemed to shake with them.

If only Dick would hurry and taste all her pussy was doing to reward his efforts. She needed to come. She needed it with all the dependence she'd carefully amputated from her life. Selina valued being a loner, no attachments, no needs, nothing to act on her but her own impulses and choices. But Dick was rapidly giving her something she couldn't live without. And she couldn't even care--not when it felt so good.

At last Dick's lips brushed the velvet hair of her thatch. Selina felt his tongue wind through the curly fur. It felt like he was licking every strand, all of them wet with arousal and now with his saliva. No man had ever been so ardent about eating her pussy before.

Passion seized Selina; she drowned in it like a tide that had come in over her head. The room spun around her and her legs spread in a vee from one bedpost to the other.

Dick rolled his tongue so slowly over her groin that it didn't seem to move at all. It approached her opening now. Selina writhed lustfully, trying to push her awareness into the future, to feel Dick's tongue a few seconds before it reached her.

"Give it to me!" she gasped. "Don't stop now! I'm on fire! Please, Dick, I need it right now!"

Dick's hot breath railed out of him, breaking against Selina's gleaming labia and seeming to make her lips bloom like rose petals. Juices coated the delicate pink folds like they were covered in dew.

It was as alluring to Dick as it was beautiful. A work of art that was somehow also the key to Selina's pleasure. His cock jerked and thrummed; he saw himself sinking into that sleek pink tunnel, meeting the wet heat that Selina held inside herself.

Dick's tongue ran lazily out of his open mouth. It just barely touched itself to the glossy surface of Selina's engorged labia. With the tip of his tongue he tried out her flower-soft lips, wandering along their scalloped edges to the top of her valley, where her straining clitoris rode high, awaiting his attention.

"More!" Selina wailed, voice bouncing off the walls. It was anticipation making her voice so intense, not pleasure. "Please, baby, lick my clit! Play with me there! Make me come! I'm so hot I'll burst into flames if you don't! Fuck me, fuck me with your tongue, I'll do anything if you just fuck me!"

He gave her clit one direct lick with his tongue. Then Dick leaned back, smiling at her. He felt the charging pulse of arousal in his erection. Wondered if Selina was feeling the same, but was less able to control herself, or more. Though he didn't see how she could lust after him more than he lusted after her.

Her eyes flew open the moment his tongue stopped touching her clitoris. "Why'd you stop?" she demanded, her hips roiling in frustrated undulations. "Come on, Dick, that was such a good start..."

Dick laid his chin down on her thigh, steadying himself so that his gaze charged straight into Selina's green-glowing eyes. "Will you do something for me, babe? Just a little favor? Say yes and I'll lick that clit of yours all night."

"Anything!" Selina shuddered. "Just tell me, just ask, then lick me again!"

"I want to breed you," Dick said calmly, and watched the shock register on Selina's lovely face.

But she was too aroused to be taken aback. With a tight nod, she agreed, then her head drifted back and her legs opened.

It was a tempting sight--her cunt splayed open the way it was. But Dick decided to tomcat around with her, one last time. If anything would appreciate that, it was Selina. And so, instead of licking her, he came up on top of Selina, lowered himself down, and entered her with his cock instead of his tongue.

"Fuck that cock into my pussy, Dick!" Selina screamed when she could finally speak--long moments after he'd first entered her, countless minutes into their fuck. "I'm so hot! Oh, God, ream out my cunt with that big, fat... unnnhhh!"

Panting and groaning, Selina was barely any more capable of thought than she'd been at the moment of her first orgasmic penetration. But her body was no longer shocked into stillness. She moved to the rhythm Dick set, thrusting her ripe ass up off the mattress, her proud breasts heaving as she fed herself onto Dick's erection.

It was huge, feeling bigger than it'd looked outside herself, and it felt hard as iron inside her. Selina went to the verge of orgasm every time his swollen length frictioned her clit--and she frequently plunged right over the edge, coming repeatedly as stroke after stroke laid siege to every nerve in her thunderstruck pussy.

It was more than enough for her. She still wanted more: "Harder, Dick!" Locking her long, slender legs behind his back, she fucked herself on his forceful thrusts so hard that the bed jerked along the bedroom floor. "You've got me so fucking wet! You've got me dripping! Harder, harder, fuck the life out of me! Just don't stop!"

Dick's athletic body was coated with a gleam of sweat. He panted, as taxed as she was by the punishing rhythm he set, giving her all the cock she could handle--emptiness and fullness switching instantaneously in Selina's cunt like a coin flipped end over end in the air.

The endless rutting, the sense of being hilted over and over again, was just the thing to get Selina off. She didn't know how she'd ever come from anything else.

"Dick, yes, YESYESYES!" Her breathing was shallow now, her words light. Little desperate whimpers, all she could manage with her body so overwhelmingly impaled by his fat cock. "You're going in my cunt! Oh God, it feels like it's up past my belly button! Keep fucking me! My pussy's on fire now, it's burning! I love it, I love how you make me come!"

She stretched out her legs past his flexing back, then slung them up his pumping body, raising them until her knees touched his shoulders. Her sex was now completely open, utterly given over to the insatiable thrusts of his massive cock.

She'd first felt warm, then feverishly heated, and now it was like there really was a fire in her loins, burning through her body, making her skin redden and even her anus pulse. Digging her nails into Dick's back, Selina clawed hard while her passion shot higher than ever.

"I'm coming!" she cried, her ass a blur as it matched Dick's pistoning, tirelessly slapping her body together with his. "Fuck me, lover! I'm coming! My pussy's coming on your cock! Dick! Dick! Dick! I'm commiinnggg!"

Her womanhood spasmed ferociously, pulling hard at the throbbing hardness of Dick's huge manhood. Dick could resist it no longer. He slammed relentlessly into Selina's orgasmic cunt, pained by his cum-bloated balls bouncing off her ass, but only grunting--not slowing down.

Selina crooned in shameless enjoyment as Dick finally gave her everything she wanted--a river of cum flooded out of his endowment, splashing torrentially inside of Selina. It kept on flooding into her, soothing the burning walls of her pussy, filling her with the sensation of hot, sticky seed.

Selina whined and let her legs drop down to the bed while Dick's member slowly softened inside her. The load he'd made so exquisitely sure she received rushed out of her the moment he withdrew, dripping out of her splayed slit and pooling in a puddle between her legs.

But there was still plenty more inside her, bulging out her inner space, making her belly feel as taut as a drumskin. As though already...

"I think... you did get me pregnant..."

"Good. Then I can put it in your ass next time."

Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers