All Comments on 'Catwomen Caught Ch. 02: After the Party'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 350 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
realistic ending

Take a look and come up with story about real serial cheating wife. Details of one of her numerous affairs on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bad news

Alicia is a self absorbed slut. I would not even talk to her on the porch. She cheats for any stupid reason then tell her husband he was at fault.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

what a surprise.

cheating whore chooses slut and douchebag over husband

but it is par for this wishy washy lower than beta male author

IrrumatioIrrumatioalmost 8 years ago
You'll do anything, Alicia?

"In that case, I want you AND Susie in my bed ready to romp on two nights of my choosing."

That would have been my response. After that, I would have likely divorced her. We obviously aren't compatible.

266xxyz266xxyzalmost 8 years ago
Good story

I really enjoyed your tale sad tho it was/is. I have found I enjoy the critiques of storeys almost as much as reading them. I think it very interesting that people respond the way they do and you getting to see you you touched them...one way or the other. Not an artist's job to judge, only to effect, and I think these comments show you did touch people. Thank you

DandelionMcGillicuttyDandelionMcGillicuttyalmost 8 years ago
even more sad story

and it's in the wrong category. I say that for two reasons, 1. she doesn't really love her husband. Oh, she probably likes him, and loves the money, and having an easy life, but I don't believe she really loves him. She clearly *does* love Susie, and Dominic. And 2. it should be under "Non-Erotic", because it really isn't erotic.

>> Nikki laughed. "Or at least learn to duck."

Or stop fucking other men's wives.

Or just keep his mouth shut about it.

>> "At least your memory is intact. Two out of three isn't bad."

I'm confused. What are the other two?

>> I really didn't think a lot of people would see where it was published

Oooh ... burn!

>> He couldn't help but to laugh.

Me too. What? It was funny.

>> I was the one in the delivery room with her, TWICE, holding her hand and wiping her sweat.

I just had a thought ... is he really the father? He might want to get tested.

>> So now I just looked like...well, an idiot.

Another laugh-out-loud moment. I hate cheating stories, but at least this one has some humor in it.

>> a mystery that is puzzling, yet disturbing.

See? It's funny at times.

>> There was no winner here.

Strongly disagree. She won. She keeps her kids, her friend, her boyfriend, probably the house, gets a big fat check every month. The only thing she loses is a man she didn't even love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very good theme, fantastic story.....because of your

great anti-climax....it was a shocker. The way a great story is written.....5s

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 8 years ago
Solomon

Very nice story. The choice between the wife and the best friend was a terrible one. We only have a handful of very important people in our lives, and giving up one is a big thing. There are many stories of abusive husbands who force their wife to give up all friendships and be utterly dependent on them. This wasn't that extreme, but it is on the path. The friend wasn't conniving- she didn't overtly seduce her best friend; if she'd done that I'd have agreed about cutting her off. So, great dialogue, nice story, but a sad one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So true

Greg made the correct choice to stick by his demands since Alicia choose her long time friend/confident/lover over her husband. Greg should have never been asked to "trust" his wife with Susie ever again and by Alicia choosing to keep her relationship with Susie/Dominic tells me that she looked at Greg as more of a stiff cock and meal ticket then a trusted lover/partner.

Your cheap shot at Hillary Clinton was totally unwarranted - keep your politics out of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
How in the hell could someone say this wasn't much of a STORY?

I can't believe the IDIOTS that comment on these stories. 5+

dc6370dc6370about 8 years ago
Nice read

Unfortunately these sad stories play out all too often You are right, "Anything" does not mean anything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Weird write

I liked it......5

bill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not

Much of a story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 8 years ago
Perhaps ...

Solving fictional (well, in this case, maybe not) problems is silly. But, (yeah, the 'but' puts me in the silly, or worse, category) suppose Hubby's concern with the 'well, not ANYthing' attitude of Sweetie had been brought up in their first (and agreed upon) condition, namely counseling. Then, Hubby might have had trusted and neutral assistance in convincing Sweetie that her friendship was NOT her primary consideration! The welfare of their child in having a stable parenting environment WAS!

5*

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Re-Reading

I pretty much stand by my earlier comments, I just want to correct myself on one of my questions:

I was wondering how he could be exiled from his kids if he saw them when he brought them home, THINKING that meant multiple times, not realizing that he meant just the one time he brought them home from his parents’ house after the party.

And I'm sure I'm at least somewhat repeating myself here, but I put most of the blame squarely on Alicia. Yes, they both failed to communicate, and I don't understand why Greg couldn't make love to Alicia SOME nights, but for her to actually CHEAT, and with an asshole who she HAD to know would eventually spill the beans is almost unforgivable. And then to even HAVE to choose between the husband that she "loves" and would do "anything" for and her friend gives their marriage the kiss of death. And as others have said, it's not just her "friendship" with Susie, it's that staying friends with Susie means maintaining a relationship with Dominic.

bigtexas1976bigtexas1976about 8 years ago
Wishful Thinking

I wish there was more about these people. Another story, or alternate ending. A person shouldn't choose to continue seeing people she's had an affair with. A grown up would choose love over lust. Well...maybe. Wtf do I know. Good story. I really liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
sorry he may have neglected her but she totally betrayed and humiliated her husband

what a piece of shit Alicia is, and her friend Susie and the asshole are just pure trash.

this reads almost as if she had an on going love affair with her friend.

carvohicarvohiabout 8 years ago
Clever idea...

That Alicia wouldn't leave her friend for her husband; maybe they had a civil wedding where the promise to put one's spouse first might not have come up. Who can say.

You tried to stay in the first person by switching sources; I've done that, but your method was too obvious, mechanically unsound. I didn't think it was a big enough problem to affect your score. I gave you a five.

On another level something was certainly missing; Alicia's emotional state was in turmoil. First to be unfaithful rather than confront her husband while he was at the computer, then to refuse her husband's very reasonable request to ditch her friend, and last to maintain that friendship while Dominick was hanging around. I expect more threesomes were in the offing. The marriage was a piece of dead meat. Too bad they had kids. When they get older they'll find out, then Alicia will have to pay up in an even more unpleasant way.

Last, Gregg wasn't real mature either. To plow into a drunk, even if what he said was true was stupid. Who wants to risk going to jail over infidelity? No woman is worth it.

Enjoyed the story, had a good time.

Jedd Clampett

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Re-Reading

I know I have some repeats here!

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! WHAT DID YOU SAY TO GREG? YOU RUINED MY LIFE! YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" – HE ruined your life? Your cheating on Greg and humiliating him had nothing to do with it?

“But I don't have the energy to do that every night.” – Okay, not EVERY night, but why not 2-3 times a week?

But as he said, and I think has been mentioned before, she could/should have come to him BEFORE cheating!

I definitely agree with his not allowing her to stay friends with Susie, and her inability speaks VOLUMES about how much she DOESN’T love Greg as much as she says she does.

I don’t care about the closeness of Alicia and Susie. As others have said, if she had that kind of closeness with a MAN, no one would question his insistence on her stopping her friendship with the man! And anyone who thinks her continued friendship with Susie wouldn't lead to sex with at least Susie if not Susie and Dominic needs a reality check!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Alicia was a piece of shit

As I suspected, the hours he worked, and the stress he was under, coupled with Alicia's slow sex-drive, made it easier for him to just jerk-off. That's as much on her as it is on him. And her response was to just cheat, make sure SHE got off, rather than work on their relationship together. All about her.

He should have told her he'd stay with here if she moved out for a month, and Susie moved in as his fuck-buddy for the month. See if she really was willing to "do ANYTHING." But she was just lying, of course

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
I wonder

I wonder why the husband wasn't smart enough to go along with getting back together with the slut wife and play his cards close to his chest. Hire a PI have him catch her having a three way with Susie and Tarzan, get it on film, then go and file for the divorce and take the kids ( both girls ) away from his whore wife on the grounds of her amoral activities. which he wouldn't feel that the kids were not in a safe environment. Any judge would give him sole custody on those grounds. Anyway this was a pretty damn good story well written. Good job. five stars to ya.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 8 years ago
curious

To the an non who said he would probably pick the friend. Under your circumstances I can understand your comment. But hypothetically, if You found out that he and your wife had sex, behind your back, twice, or more, would that still be your decision?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Response from a non-closet cuck

I have to see things from both sides, and if I had to choose between a wife and the friend I've known since preschool, whose family took me in when my folks died in high school and treated me like a brother, served with me in Iraq for two tours, made me godparent to his kids and became godparent to mine, I'd probably choose the friendship over the marriage.

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forceover 8 years ago
A different response to the cheating wife....

"Sure, Alicia.....you can remain friends with her...right after you call her and tell her to come fuck me....twice! And YOU have to sit there and watch us! Then see how much of a 'best friend' she is to you as you remember what a cheating slut she is!" I think Alicia would look at her best friend differently!

SampkyangSampkyangover 8 years ago
Your right

She does NOT deserve him. To choose a friend over her husband is beyond cheating. Such a sorry person.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 8 years ago
Do Anything

Some readers have pointed out that the wife's I will do any thing does have limits.

I really hoped that the couple could have worked out their problems.

One thing Greg the husband I hoped could have asked for from his wife, is that he should have sex with his wife's best friend and get even with Dominic. Other wise Dominic would always have that over Gregg and perhaps this act would change the relationship between Gregg's wife Alicia and her best friend Susie for the worse !

I hope over time Alicia realize her husband and her children are more important than her friend who helped destroy her marriage !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I Agree

I have to agree with Greg on his decision. She was saying that she would do "anything", but in her world "anything" has limits. As long as she had any contact with "Susie", I would never trust anything she said or did. Who knows when another moment of weakness or pitty would overtake "Alicia" and her fuck buddies would be there again to "fulfill her needs". She obviously was so full of herself, that she just could see why he wasn't up to the task; and never bothered to talk about it with him. And I suspect it was far more than the 2 times that she admitted to.

No, this was a case where Alicia only wanted to honor the parts of her wedding vows that she liked. She chose her "Friend and her fuck buddy", over her husband and her marriage; so, she was not "willing to do anything".

In this case, he took the only action that she left him the choice to take. She obviously never understood why he worked as he did (I can relate to this in my own marriage) or what pressures he was under and didn't bother to find out. NO, her "high maintenance ass" just went out and made it a pitty party all about her.

I hope in the end when she gets her head out of her ass long enough to breathe, that the end result was worth the price she paid to keep her "friend and fuck buddy".

Head up Greg, find a life partner who will be with you by your side; not a high maintenance bitch whose "self interests" are far more important than honesty and faithfulness. Good luck!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
TheUnoriginalist you are totally right!

I remember a Mayor fucking some secretary who was married and everyone was covering for him(Even the mother of the guy getting the horns!).The only thing I can tell it wasn't pretty when hubby found out and exposed everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To javmor79

You should send your story to Alicia...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
3*s

Thanks for the story . Glad you saw my point . If the first part is true , you have a diamond of a friend in Greg .

Gave you 3*s .

AMerryman

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistover 8 years ago
Ha

Having grown up in the Dakotas, and having family who live in places like Western Nebraska and Southern Minnesota, I have to laugh at someone who claims that infidelity doesn't last or get accepted in a small town. If anything, it can be worse there, because people do so much more lying in those places (usually about their accomplishments, but also because drama is so exciting when nothing is going on), and because everyone's allegiances are deeply sewn beforehand.

I have a cousin in a small town who screwed around on her husband for over a year, and when it came out HE was the one ostracized because he wouldn't forgive (easy to preach about God and forgiveness when it's not you, and then you get to go home and feel good about your pious self).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

At last an author gets one right... altho I would have dumped her anyway... and the author seems to have forgotten the previous chapters instances of him twice catching her almost trance like staring at tarzan with lust...

mike9698mike9698over 8 years ago
to the anon from a small midwest town

i know what your talking about. most of these people have never lived in a small town. i lived in a place called wolf creek KY. i think there was 3000 people total. everyone knew everything. even after i left and moved to louisville its still stays with me. do people cheat in small towns. hell yes they do. but i tell you there are no long time secret affairs. you cant keep anything a secret. i read stories on here with the wife fucking her husbands friends for years and he never finds out. bullshit. dont these friends have women or families. someone would tell the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well Done Author

You were right, there were no winners.

Greg did the right thing, the thing that he felt in his heart was right.

Alicia was not really his partner, nor his loyal friend. If not this problem, she was not really in his corner, so any other problem had the potential to destroy their relationship. To her, he was no better than a fair choice.

He did the brave thing, no matter how hard.

And you put us in that moment. Those of us with any morals, and any brains, were given a good, real story

Wizard1983Wizard1983over 8 years ago
Nicely Written

I enjoyed both or your stories and liked how you switched perspecive back and forth between the characters in this one. I think this ending is sad but very realistic. It sounded like the wife Alicia had some Bi-Sexual feelings for her friend Suzie and might be more happy in a poly relationship. She wanted her cake and to eat it too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Solid

Rock solid ending. In my mind, that is what it comes down too --- give up relationship/contact/friendship with Susie forever and there might be a very slim chance to stay together.

mike9698mike9698over 8 years ago
no its not

i dont know where you live, so maybe the laws are different on planet idiot. but you cant go to jail for not fucking your spouse. you also cant go to jail for forgetting her birthday, or for not going to your kids school activities. it makes you an asshole but not an abuser. man i hope you dipshits arent married. i would feel bad for your husbands. what, are you gonna call the FBI when he has to work on your anniversary.on secon thought,if you are married then i dont feel sorry for your husband. he deserves everything he gets for marrying someone so dumb.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Enjoyed it

An enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Neglect is abuse

Legally, ethically and morally neglect is abuse

mike9698mike9698over 8 years ago
to the idiot

that said "neglectful abuse". neglect isnt abuse you fucktard. mental and physical abuse is very very wrong. anyone either men or women who do this should be in jail. i cant understand how anyone would stay in that kind of relationship. that said, working to much and not fucking your wife isnt abuse. you saying it is cheapens what real abuse is. ive always heard that if you arent taking care of your wife's "needs" then someone else will. so i dont leave the husband blameless in this. but if the wife wanted a threesome why not have her slut friend show up some night and surprise her husband.if he turned them down then hell divorce him because he is gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A friendly suggestion from one of the always hated, often misunderstood 'Anonymous'....

....you might want to sleep on it one night before unleashing that industrial grade invective on anyone else, HiVA.

I've been an anonymous here for quite awhile, and must remain so until I leave the vaunted halls of my employ.

But, as I recall in all that time, you have been frequently outspoken and often very, very harsh toward others you disagree with or that you feel have slighted you.

A story forum is a very difficult place to navigate for the thin skinned.

Hell, some of the stuff you've with little prompting or justification aroused, on one occasion or the other a desire to come on over there and kick your bony ass.

Of course, that's not very civilized, is it? So, I slept on it and decided to sit back and watch the drama play out.

Now you are both good contributors, somewhat different opinions about life, marriage, responses to adultery, and socially acceptable behavior. It would be a shame to lose either of you.

Oh, and I liked this story better than the one that gave rise to it, simply because it dealt with the aftermath in a somewhat realistic manner.

Case in point: Early on, my wife's best friend was extremely jealous of our marriage and me in particular. It got so bad, she took to urging my wife to go out for drinks to a place known for women going and "socializing" with gentlemen of a less loyal disposition than I. My wife was never much for drinking, so it upset me, when I dragged it out of her after the first night. And I especially didn't like the aftershave-ey smell on her. The whole deal stunk.

The second time they went out, I came home to a sitter. When she got home, I put my foot down and told her right then and there to choose. Me or Rosie. Because I was not going to stay another night with a woman that was so obviously headed for BIG trouble at her friend's urging. When I showed her my packed bags and some of my more mobile personals at the door, she sobered up pretty quick and we had a heart to heart. We got over that one, barely.

Are either of you divorced? If so, have you recovered, or do you continue to wallow in your bitter anger and sorrow?

Have a nice evening. Try to get some sleep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Now this is what L.W. needs !

OK folks , look at this story and all the ( mostly ) insightful commentary it's generating!

Now can someone please explain to me why Authors (of which I certainly am not) cannot post more of these thought provoking stories which make sane , really moralistically challenging use of their readerships grey matter ?

Look at an average month in this category , you'll usually find 100+ stories , and of those you're lucky to get a couple of great stories that generate as much reader feedback as this one ! I get that this is an erotic story sight , and some just want something to wank off to, but out of that many stories and Authors , you'd think that at least a dozen or so would try to emulate this !

I know that many before me have advocated for the LW category to be segregated into different criteria, it seems to me that this is THE prime example for this ! I'm sure in the next posting period, there will be several willing Cuckold stories , even more shared Hotwife tales, and some other beneign plots that are the standard fare . But see if they draw the feedback combined that this story has ! And I'm aware that not every story hits it out of the feedback park like this has nor will every Authors average posting elicit this type response, but Dammit, I wish more would try !

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 8 years ago
JAVMOR79

This why I did not respond to this story and will likely never respond to any of your stories in the future. It is a NO win situation for me and I will NOT fight or play on battlefield that is essentially a trap and trap that you have set.

If I were to Say "GREAT story" and give it a 4 or 5 rating and any comment I make is automatically tainted (Harryin VA is giving it a high score because Javmor mentioned him) . And if I were to give your story a Low score that would also be tainted.

You and a few other authors who have talked to be by emails know that I am NOT in anyway a troll. I dont have multiple accounts. When someone presents a SERIOUS LW story I give a serious review. Yes I am direct and at times brutal and when I see shit I say "its shit". But it also goes the other way - the fact others morons are not aware of those times that I rate something 4 or 5 stars is not my problem.

Calling me an obnoxious blow hole in a story is complication I can do without.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 8 years ago
to ANONYMOUS AH HARRY

How convenient for you --lets see you make a claim that I emailed you even though you openly admit you have several different alias here at Lit then you accuse ME of being dirtiest, filthiest POS that ever visits this site.

By your own admission you are practicing deceit and fraud. And of souse there is no proof of any kind that you

are a man

you are a women

you are an author

or that I have ever emailed you

So like were were you born this fucking stupid or did you take a course?

Word of advice fuck face-- if you are going to accuse someone of being a POS it is usually a good idea if you dont admit that you are liar and practice deceit

100appreciative100appreciativeover 8 years ago
Greg did more damange than he knew.

While Greg was seriously hurt, he did more damage than he knew or could admit. His distance from Alicia for years drove her, not so much into the arms of Tarzan (a true jerk), but into a bond with Susie. THAT was the serious result of Greg's failure to care for his wife, Alicia.

Greg killed Alicia's love over time and finally on that fateful birthday. I don't think Alicia had enough love left for Greg, whether she knew it or not. Greg simply killed his wife's love. I sympathize with Alicia; and less so with Greg who allowed Alicia to die on the vine and ignored her. He ever did truly understand the devastation HE caused. The final cause of death was apparent only when Alicia began to care for Susie.

sdc97230sdc97230over 8 years ago
Wonder what kind of a second husband is easy to find...

When the reason your first husband left you was that you cheated on him with TWO other people.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years agoAuthor
@luedon

I figured that you didn't mean it as it sounded. You are one of the more mature minded people who comment, and you don't see things as black and white. I do see why you commented that way. It was a response to that particular comment. I get it

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
@luedon

If the husband had asked her to dump some random friend from her life that would have been wrong.

But a cheater MUST drop any continuing relationship with their extramarital lover(s) in any serious attempt to reconcile.

Anything else is acting in bad faith, only posturing with no real intent to carry through.

Funny how so often "anything" develops conditional 'except that or....'

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
bonnietaylor2

Get some help. I think you've lost it. Nobody, but nobody can be that hateful. Why are you taking the comments so personally? Worse, why are authors allowing comments like that? Do you really need her biased five star ratings that bad? I realize that some of the anon comments are negative, but at least they reference the story, not other readers. Something wrong with this site for allowing such bullshit to continue. Maybe it's time to start reporting some of these comments. Let's see if this site has the guts to do something about them.

nonethewisernonethewiserover 8 years ago
@Luedon

You write that "I live in a relationship in which neither partner delivers ultimatums"

Sure. So do I. And in one in which neither partner cheats. And in which we communicate. Are we perfect? Of course not. But we aren't broken and I hope you are in same place.

But if communication broke down and cheating occurred ( and I define cheating as breaking the rules the partners decide, not what outsiders might want) then that's different. In that situation, an ultimatum might make sense. A wronged party has to decide if he or she wants to go on or cut losses. And a demand (in response to a "I'll do anything" offer) is not out of line.

As I wrote before, Alicia should have seen that agreeing now, and asking for a reprieve after healing and showing Greg she was dedicated to the marriage was the obvious and mature way to handle it. She couldn't. And so Greg did the only thing he could. He cut losses.

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Friendships that challenge a marriage

I responded in an extreme way to a comment about the difference between a friendship and a marriage. Others went to the opposite extreme in their responses to my comment.

Of course, reality is somewhere in between.

My starting point was that a spouse who says "You have to decide between me and this friendship you value so highly" is on an almost inevitable pathway to loss. If the other partner says "No, I want to retain both" it is likely to end the marriage then and there.

If the other partner agrees, there will probably be simmering resentment about having been forced to make the choice, which will cause ongoing problems.

Javmor asked me "Would you let a friendship get to the point where it sacrifices that bond?" and the answer is obviously "No." But I hope that I would have the maturity to find a way to avoid sacrificing that bond without having to take the extreme action of abandoning the friendship. (And I live in a relationship in which neither partner delivers ultimatums.)

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

By both the story and your follow up comments javmor79, you tell us that she and Susie are so close like sisters. However, sex with her surrogate sister and her hubby would.,if not make a mess of that relationship, definitely alter or have some affect of change on it. After all, she surely can't fully trust then now because if she is drunk around them again, their is good chance they will push for another threesome. Certainly by glass jaws behavior, the topic is going to be pushed and pushed to the point of annoyance regardless of booze consumption, causing that once close friendship to become more distant. Unless she goes poly and they become some triad or such, but she certainly doesn't sound to be of that mindset.

I don't blame him for wanting her to choose, it would have to happen to some degree. But it is not realistic . Even though as I mentioned, she probably would be less inclined to go over there as much anyway. Likely he too would be given that ultimatum in regards to his porn. What they needed was counseling, for the sake of the kids and so that even if they failed to save marriage they could walk away much less damaged as people. Feel sorry for the kids and even them and heaven help any who end up dating either one if them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Both worthless scumbags.

I really hope you arent friends with people like this in real life. Susie was never the problem. If susie had never come along, he would have kept up his cycle of abusive negectfulness, abandoning his wife for the ease of porn, while she would have finally become bitter and disinterested because of her abusive levev of self interest.

The only thing they needed to take abuse out and the marriage back in was communication, but they were never going to do that.

The marriage was dead long before the slut cheated on her fool husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ah, Harry

I write under several different ID's which is why I post this anonymously. One is as a woman, which is fun since I ain't one. (I think)

As that female ID, Harry emailed me, now this guy has got to be the dirtiest, filthiest POS that ever visits this site. He is WAY worse in emails than even what he posts, kind of sad really. From his email, the guy is dangerous to women.

I think he must have had a girl friend once, that when she saw him with his pants down, she just got up and left laughing.

Nothing else fits, really, to create that much hate in a person.

This story? Well written, but I concede I only sort of liked it some. That's just me, but then I don't like any tale that has a woman like this one in it. Probably because I was married to a self serving, care only about herself cheater once.

Nothing worse.

dsthom1954dsthom1954over 8 years ago
Choices??

To start with, I liked this story as it was written. Too bad it didn't end well for either of them. But, that's real life for you. Just to add my two cents worth, Greg was in the right for asking Alicia to choose her friend or her husband. How could there ever be any healing for them if she was still running with the same people she had slept with. There is no way he could ever trust her again. And by choosing her friends over her husband, well that speaks volumes to her loyalties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Of course he made the right decision she was fucking the two of them . He could never trust that she wouldn't again. Every argument they had every girls shopping a bite to eat he would always think the worst. Why live that way and his bitch wife has no right to be angry what she did is unforgivable on so many levels. If I was him I would of told her her friend would have to fuck them two together to even up the score but only to serve the divorce papers after they did it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I gave it 5 stars ...

... Please continue writing, if this story is an indication of the quality of stories you can share. All of the characters, situations and conclusions fit together believably and interestingly. Well done, kudos from the Panther fan.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Susie

I know I'm repeating some things that others have said, but Susie isn't just a "friend".

She's a lover, and the wife of ANOTHER lover!

Even IF he could "forgive and forget" what has happened, and even IF he could accept her continued sexual involvement with Susie, does anyone think there is ANY chance she wouldn't end up with Dominic again?! And would she accept Susie joining them in THEIR bed, even to the point of having sex with Greg? Would DOMINIC accept it?!

And as someone else said, if she can't choose him over Susie, what does she do if Susie says that she has to leave Greg if she wants to stay with her? I think that we can see the answer to that, but why can't SHE, and see that Susie can't be a true friend if she comes between her and her husband?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ultimatum??

Is it an ultimatum, if the scorned husband demands his wife to stop seeing her lover for the marriage to continue? Is it blackmail to say to someone "stop stealing from me or I will notify the police?"

Nope.

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
luedon

I am not going to pile on with the others. Of COURSE my spouse may (in fact HAS) friends that I do not like. And since the world is a wild and wonderful place, and everyone is different, and I cannot fulfill every single need she has (guys, who wants to shoe shop with her?), she continues to have friends I do not like within a

HOWEVER, when the friendship is sufficiently toxic to DAMAGE and THREATEN my marriage, or even make me uncomfortable, it is intrinsic upon the other spouse to make some hard choices.

To wit, JPB told a story where a pissed off wife was passing out handjobs left and right. This was not germane to the story, but she was doing it because her husband spent 30 of the last 34 weekends that year tailgating, hunting, fishing drinking and hanging out with his buddies.

Now, would you, as a woman, accept that level of behavior from your spouse without asking for a modification of behavior, or does you husband have the right to NOT spend every single weekend with you without you being able to say a word? Without you asking for ANY change in behavior.

Do you feel that a husband should have to remain silent if your friend regularly insults and disparages your husband and openly advocates a divorce to you?

In this case, I strongly disagree with you. Because the wife ALSO CHEATED WITH SUSIE. As stated, she was fucking both of them! So, is the husband out of line asking his wife to quit hanging around one of her TWO lovers?

(For me, I made sure my wife knew I did NOT like X friend without pressure. Now it is on her for how much she values each appropriate relationship. But I am the guy a) fucking her, b) PAYING for her, and c) actually helping her get forward in life. Strangely ,the choice was not too hard for her to make...She still sees her occasionally...but not as much. Just saying)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My way or the highway - I will choose the highway

Given the flow of the story and the mood at the time, if I was given the ultimatum of "friend or me", I would have chosen the friend. At age of about 30, husbands are easily replaceable - true friends not so. Sure Alicia made a promise at marriage, but for the marriage to work it needs both partners to work and communicate with each other and demands of my way of the highway don't fit that. What would be the point of trying to work with a husband that prefers to wank - the ultimate insult.

fifteen16fifteen16over 8 years ago
Love

Such an important word yet probably the most misused word in our language.

Great writing

javmor79javmor79over 8 years agoAuthor
@luedon

You are right in what you are saying in part. When he asked her to choose, he was setting the scene for failure. I didn't see it like that when I wrote it, but I can see how you can say that. But I do think that choice was crucial in this situation.

Under any other circumstance, he would be an asshole to even approach her with this choice. It would be asinine to even mouth the words. But in this case, it was crucial for her to choose. Her friendship became toxic to her marriage the moment Alicia went back the second time. He didn't make her choose because he was being an asshole. How is he supposed to heal with that constant reminder always in his face? When faced with infidelity, a spouse needs to know how much they are valued. They need to feel like number one. He would have never felt that with Susie and Alicia always hanging out.

I also agree with my editor. Could Greg have been approached once the healing process began about resuming a friendship? Maybe. The fact that she was WILLING to give it up for him would have made that argument fair. Just as she SACRIFICED for his love, he would have had the same choice to do for her.

It wouldn't have been a sacrifice if it was easy. By not being able to make it, she was saying that she couldn't decide if her marriage was worth her friendship. In essence, she set the scene for the failure of her marriage when she allowed her friendship to jeopardize it.

Also Suzie, knowing how important Alicia's marriage was to her, should have been willing to sacrifice for her sister/friend. Alicia's happiness should have been important enough to her. At least in my opinion. Love is not always doing what feels good. I can tell that you and your husband love each other when I read comments from L and D. Would you let a friendship get to the point where it sacrifices that bond? I don't think you would.

fisheronefisheroneover 8 years ago
Friendship

Your spouse and kids are supposed to be the center of your universe.

Cheating with girlfriend and her husband shows she wasn't a friend.

Then to add insult lover brags about having your wife.

Alicia should have already ditched them for betrayal and seducing her.

When husband asked she should have said that that friendship died at the party.

I have never picked friends over wife and kids. I hope Greg heals and spends all the time he can with kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sad but true

Enjoyed the story, and ending was painful but no other way to end it...she chose a close friendship over her marriage which included her husband and children. The way I see marriage is when you find that special person, that one who gives you feelings like no other, the one when you think of them you can see your entire future together, the one you want to bare your children, that person right there, that person becomes your best friend...thats what choosing a spouse is, it's the one person besides your children that you sacrifice everything for,the one you choose for the good times and the bad, the one to guard your back and your heart...those other close friends are still there, but they have taken a back seat, they hear snippets of what's happening in your life, and when you want to bitch and moan but they don't make life decisions with you. So when a close friend plays a part in the destruction of your marriage, especially when they are the one you committed adultery with, which Alicia did with Susie just as much as Dominic, how does anyone think it is possible to still be able to selvage your marriage and still keep that friendship.

HcopHcopover 8 years ago
Luedon, there is another difference you don't get...

Her friend was also her lover when she cheated. Severing ties with the person someone cheated with, is mandatory for a marriage to have a chance. It's not a case of "bad influence" or dislike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To Luedon

Seriously, no BS and no trolling, do you think the husband is wrong?

I do agree with you almost 100% but please understand this is not just any friend we are talking about, this friend is his wife's female lover and the wife of his wife's male lover. This "friend" is, at the same time, both love/sex interest and enabler.

How can you allow that relationship to keep going and expect to save the marriage?

How do you plan to handle his wife visiting her best friend's house?

Will you invite "Tarzan" to the weekend barbeque?

sdc97230sdc97230over 8 years ago
The friend and her husband are the people she cheated on him with

Makes it a different thing than just "your friend or your husband."

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Anonymous, I can tell the difference

But I don't give my spouse the right to tell me who may and who may not be my friend.

I will, of course, try to accommodate his wishes where there is a clash, and keep my friendship as a separate part of my life.

But as I have said in an earlier comment, a spouse who says "you have to decide between your friend and me" has set the scene for marital failure.

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

"She said that she was willing to do anything. It is funny how people throw words like that around. Do anything. But what they really mean is that they will do anything that is comfortable. I'm sure that she was willing to act as his sex slave, or play the loving housewife. You know, the things that she already wanted to do. But when "anything" cost her something great, her marriage wasn't worth the sacrifice."

Excellent observation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
luedon

your "friend" didn't take a vow to be by your side until the day they die.

a spouse makes that commitment, a mere friend doesn't

if you can't see the difference, not really my problem

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Concritic123 Please

"Forsaking all others includes friends."

Do you really believe that? Surely not?

Heaven help your spouse if you do.

L

Concritic123Concritic123over 8 years ago
Good story...

I liked the structure and how it played out. It should have been a no brainer for the wife. Forsaking all others includes friends.

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
good read

Obviously if the story, and (ending) is true my guess is that the wife probably had some romantic feelings for the best friend. Because even though i do believe women can have sex with other women and not necesarily be gay, i have a hard time believing that a wife who really claims to love her husband would choose a friend over him and break up their family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The first story happens last haloween party but seems this second story happens a year ago

javmor79javmor79over 8 years agoAuthor
Harry...

LOL. I was just having fun with you. If I offended you, I apologize. That was not my intent. I was just poking fun.

As another commenter pointed out, you have shown up in a few stories. Everyone on this site knows you by your rants. You are famous without posting a single story.

I don't want to alienate anyone, including you. If I have, then you have my sincerest apologies,

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
This version of story came to life for me !

The original had truth but still never broke loose of cliches. I have low drunk tolerance, so intro sputtered but the Hobson 's choice ending that ripped up the marriage was reader gold. I thank Javmor79 for his imagination and hard work with the conclusion.

nonethewisernonethewiserover 8 years ago
@harry in va

It was obnoxious blowhard; not asshole.

Just sayin'

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 8 years ago
no comment

just being an obnoxious asshole from VA

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 8 years ago
Much, much better...

I really felt cheated by the original story. I'm really glad javmor79 decided to continue it...and he did so in excellent form. Well done and well worthy of 5 stars.

Thanks for not leaving us high and dry.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 8 years ago
HDK is correct - ending better than the start

Conclusion was sad but realistic. Husband is indeed better off without her. Somebody else made the comment that she is just a play thing for the perp and his wife; that is likely correct.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
so sad

Every couple I know thats divorced was due to the wife cheating.

Not once the husband.

Usually with someone at their work.

I one case she left husband to raise 3 school aged kids alone.

Now years later, none of the kids have a significant other. Their mothers actions damaged them that badly.

Modern women, got to love them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"off the record?"

heheh - Good closure for the story.

nonethewisernonethewiserover 8 years ago
@ anon - interesting conclusion

"Even if she chooses her husband you KNOW that the two women will be in communication with each other somewhere down the road. "

To me that's a very big part of the point. I called it maturity in another post. Alicia agreeing to Greg's condition is more about agreeing than the condition. A mature person would (1) realize that she has to show her husband he is first; (2) realize that things can change down the road and if she saved her marriage she could try to get an "early parole" once she had established good bahsvior; and (3) would realize some distance from Susie and Dominic was in her best interest, at least for a while. Her refusal to agree isn't really about what she didn't agree to; it's about her refusal and thus her -implicit and pretty much explicit- demand that she determine her what Greg needed rather than Greg determining it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How can a best friend compete with a husband for a wife's loyalty and love.

She can't. She could be either a best friend or a wife, but not both. He's SO much better off without this half-ass partner. He should revisit Dominic and make him incapable of satisfying his ex-wife, and Dominic's wife.

extemporeextemporeover 8 years ago
An excellent twist . . .

Having the marriage fail on the insistence of the wife to not abandon her best friend was an inspired choice. It was also an obvious condition in one way-- It was obvious AFTER you hear it.

At first is seems almost unfair. Almost. Alicia chose her best friend, who was an accomplice in her cheating on her husband, over not only her husband, but her children's chance to grow up with both parents in an intact family. In that light, getting rid of her seems the right thing to do.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 8 years ago
5 star

Good effort speculating which direction your friends marriage may go. Hope you try another path or at least publish the true conclusion when revealed to you.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Absolutely excellent

Great, great, great writing. Thank you so much. xoxoxox Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Javmor's Aesop Fable

The reality portion is just gossip. Gossip makes the world go round. It also makes a good story. Knowing the "real" observations were recent does take away from the time line. But if one does not reach out to the early prologue then it flows. But Javmor has hit on a fable. Perhaps it is something we should all take a moment to review. We have to choose between our Spouses and our Family or Friends. For the religious, the witnesses to the union are there to support it. So if friends and family are not supporting the union the spouses need to divest themselves of them. And I mean with any or all of them. Whether friend or family member by proximity, Susie should have supported Alicia and Greg. We all make mistakes. The key and downfall is the second time. At that point Susie sabotaged the marriage. Her reasons are conjecture. Be wary those of us in weak relationships. For a friend with similar perspectives is not as trustworthy as a friend with the same perspectives.

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistover 8 years ago
Hey

Good follow-up, and true to life if not necessarily "real." She isn't willing to immediately shoulder all blame (they never are, in real life), she has limits on what she'll accept as a consequence (also real), and he doesn't turn out to "know" some shady people or immediately fall in love or have the ability to produce magic tricks in order to get fantastical revenge.

And yet, when it's all said and done, it feels satisfying.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 8 years ago
5* read all the way through

So, she was willing to do anything, but the only thing he wanted?

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 8 years ago
thank you!

. . . s'good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Consequence story instead of RAAC

@ Anon The wife humuliated him in front of a lot of people so the Reconciliation had low % chance. Reconciliation has high % success at not wimp husband at

1. The kid interest are crucial (seriouse ill kid) or other dangerous kid problems.

Here were not any similar problem.

2. The wife had deep honest remorse and if the wife suffered emotional shock from the catching. Here the wife attacked the husband to humuliated him instead of any emotional deep shock.

The marriage was half dead and the friend problem closed the faint try.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting conclusion.

I'm not sure his logic is all that sound when he makes his final decision. Looking at all the players involved he appears, at first, willing to overlook his wife's infidelities. Then he asks the impossible. For her to choose between her lifelong friend (whom you made more like a sister then just a friend) and her husband. If he was willing to overlook her cheating, why couldn't he work out some sort of plan to allow her to talk to and see her friend some times? It's almost like he didn't really want to forgive her and gave her what he knew to be an impossible choice. Even if she chooses her husband you KNOW that the two women will be in communication with each other somewhere down the road. Let the dust settle, go to marriage counseling and let some time pass. She should have chosen her husband and then worked towards some type of reconciliation between her husband and her friend. That would have been the logical move. While your solution was one possibility it just didn't seem like the most positive solution. Or at least the solution a man that supposedly loved his wife would make. He ended the marriage and made her the bad guy. Well written story, slightly flawed ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
just curious...haryin VA seems to get a LOT attention

now that i think about it, Harryin VA, has been mentioned an awful lot by many authors and other readers in the LW genre. And he has never published a single story.

Well played Harry, well played

BriteaseBriteaseover 8 years ago
Great story 5 *

Are you there Harry ---- Harry …….. Hello. Are you there? Where the hell is he when you need him? Come on harry.

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Once again, a well-constructed story

And, Javmor, thanks for entering the conversation in the comments section. It adds to the story.

"Please don't make me choose between you and . . . . " is always an interesting situation in a relationship.

I suspect it rarely ends well. The partner who is demanding that the choice be made is looking for proof of his or her primacy in the other partner's world. If primacy is not granted, the relationship is usually over as in Javmor's story. If it is granted, there is usually resentment at having to choose and the relationship will have that as an underlying problem thereafter.

L

mike9698mike9698over 8 years ago
one question

that came to me. was there any hint in real life that the 2 women are lovers. in the first part that was true that wasnt even hinted at and in the second part they are. was this something that you dont know for sure and just get that vibe from?

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
Good conclusion

but disappointed that the story turns out to be fiction, or parts of it, so that blurs the efficacy of the first post.

You have a of writing stories in a way to analyze the type of comments you get, as if we are lab rats scurrying about. Something about that irritates me (cant quite put my finger on it) but I think that is what you were doing here.

aptonthe503aptonthe503over 8 years ago
Very Good Conclusion

Really enjoy your work and it is amazing how truth (life) can be stranger than fiction. Very interesting story. The only criticism I have is about the timeline. It seemed we went from this just happening this halloween past, to now more than a year ago it happened since we had this "fast forward" with Greg.

Anyway, thank you for the fun read and please keep writing!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Catwomen Caught Previous Part

SIMILAR Stories