All Comments on 'Catwomen Caught'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 188 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well

you warned us.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 8 years ago
Still feel cheated

I know you said there was no ending to this story but I read it anyways. My fault I guess.

funksofunksoover 8 years ago

What fucking assholes. I hope you can give us a happy ending in the future - Greg divorcing the bitch, and all the group cutting off the cheating scumbags. If he's willing to do that to Greg's wife, he's probably willing to go after yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
calm down folks !

Javmor79, explained in the opening that this only recently happened ! Greg' s discovery of his wife's betrayal only happened just then in the story ! I thought he handled it about as well as he possibly could have ! He knocked Dominic the Fuck out , told his cheating wife not to come home , in the space of a few hours of arriving at the party ! What the Hell else could he have done ?

Javmor79 , of course you realize that now you have to finish this! Whether the real life version , or the one from your gifted imagination ! We all need to know one way or another !

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
That wonderful word 'closure'

It takes a particular type of intellect to be able to cope with a story that does no more than describe an episode in an on-going social situation. Most people don't have a high tolerance for ambiguity. (me included).

On the other hand, since this is a story based on an episode that actually occurred, it would be inappropriate to produce a fictitious ending just for the sake of closure. So we will have to wait until 'Richard' sees what 'Greg' does next. Let's hope that we don't have to wait until next year's party.

L

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Excellent

Great flash tale. Name your own ending. Greg was neglecting Alicia and Alicia was a cheating skank fucking whore cunt. Guess which way I would end this tale.

Ha

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well Done!

You are an ace, Javmor. I loved the emotion that you put the reader and the main character through, as you unfolded the events of this story. You are one of the premier writers on this site. Thank you for the today's great entertainment!

I shake my head at assholes who only know how to criticize and show their lack of ability to think past the end of their nose, and then choose to display this by writing comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If he neglected her

Why not communicate about the issue to him? Why cheat?

That's what's the most deplorable issue here. She expects him to read her mind, to know that she's bothered by what he's not doing and so she cheats.

No excuse for cheating whatsoever. As for your story, I'm not sure what to rate it. In a way, it's very realistic, but not what I want to read on Literotica. Granted, I'm a grade A cunt who enjoys BTB more often than I'd like to admit and this here is just not what I enjoy. Yet... you did good. 4 stars.

I hope you do end up writing an ending to their story, an ending that you consider plausible.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
Finish the damn story

I don't care if this is based on fact or not. To us it's just a story. And as things stand a very irritating one. You need to finish it somehow.

erk0630erk0630over 8 years ago
Luedon is right

We all read and write these stories because of real life, but anybody who has lived for any period of time knows that real life can indeed exceed our wildest imaginations in how fucked up it really can be. I think you should let them write their own ending, and, of course, keep us informed in your own talented way

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I think of the kids

You wrote this pair have kids so the story is the begining of making unhappy kids.

If either reconciliation or divorce happen the kids will live in unhappy circumtances.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
gave it 4*

Greg couldn't react (shock?) to her statement of jerking off to porn every night so it wasn't confirmed nor denied. That "final blow" was just humiliating. So did he neglect his wife because of this or was it just as he said, fatigue? If it was porn/jerking off why was it so hard for him to tear himself away from her hot body as was stated in the beginning. If the author wants to do right by his friend, he could get Greg to elaborate more, regardles of the eventual outcome.

DFWBeastDFWBeastover 8 years ago
Ouch!

Truly shitty situation. Away you look at it Greg's fucked. Wife doesn't work, two small kids. Unless you live in a state that adultery will help him get joint or full custody, he's screwed. And wife if she's that hot will find a sugar daddy easily enough.

Best bet is for him is to go back into the marriage (if she's stupid enough to let him back) and begin an exit plan (ie transfer job location - let her try to divorce if she doesn't want to move, start looking for a replacement for her, begin hiding money etc). If can't/won't get back in the marriage then cut losses and move on.

Why no reconciliation?

Well unless I misread your story. She said he hadn't touched her 'in weeks'. OMG! Not weeks! The sadist! That would be like me telling DFWBeauty that for that month or more that she was not able to service me after each kid, I should be able to go get a little piece on the side. Yeah... right.

Not saying Greg isn't at fault as well, porn is cheating at least on a small level. But to cheat cause you've been feeling sexually neglected for a few weeks? Shit if that's okay then 95% of the men I know would have the okay to cheat! Also to sleep with your BFF's husband? Even if she's okay with it? Nah. Just a trophy wife in training.

I'm more interested in what you, your wife and your circle of friends are going to do. Personally Dominic and wife would be dead to me. I wouldn't ever invite them or attend any party they were invited to. Why? Simple, if he'd do that to his wife's best friend and she was okay with it then being around them is just ASKING for shit to happen to your marriage or other friends. Unfair maybe, but if Greg is a friend then Dominic and company are gone... and vocally.

Just some initial thoughts. LOL

fisheronefisheroneover 8 years ago
Marriage on a wire

In the beginning you can tell that someone is going to have a confrontation with Dominic. He is openly flirting with a multitude of women and as the alcohol flows it gets worse. Alicia seems to understand that this aggregates Greg and comes to his side for a few minutes. But Susan isn't affected by this at all, I was already thinking they might have an open marriage. If Alicia loved her husband, first she would not be caught alone in with Tarzan after witnessing his mood towards Dominic. It makes me wonder how many other marriages are on the rocks from Dominic and his open groping of married females during the party. Alicia should have never tried to justify cheating by embarrassing the already humiliated and pissed off husband. Every marriage hits potholes but it takes both to work through them. Not going to friends house to get laid. If he was on porn sites to get release and she knew it, why didn't she seduce him when he pulled his tool out and ravage him. Then ask him what they can do together to create what they need for a healthy sex life. She knows that the restaurant industry takes a lot of time and energy. It's sad that she being blessed to be able to be full time mom, couldn't be faithful wife. I feel bad for his family that will suffer from this for a long time.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Great Ending

Well written, and it has a good ending. We know that she cheated on him. We know that Susie knew about it and was okay with it. We know that they care more about Dominic than they care about Greg. They were not at all concerned about Greg's pain. We can tell that Greg had no idea it was going on until Dominic told him so. That means that his wife had not adequately communicated her displeasure with him regarding his lack of interest. That means that she was using his long hours and "lack" of attention as an EXCUSE to fuck around. She also did this with the knowledge that she had her husband over a barrel because of the two kids. She was knew that cheating while married with children made it much more painful. He would not only lose his wife, but also his children. She also knew the kids would lose their father and she didn't give a shit! (That alone should be grounds to lose custody of the children when they divorce!)

What choice does he have but to get a divorce? He apparently has been busting his ass for his wife and kids while she has been flushing it down the drain. He doesn't have to be a selfish ego maniac to be irate over that. In order to keep on functioning he has to maintain his self respect. He CANNOT do that and stay married to a disloyal, cheating bitch, lousy mother who doesn't give a fuck about her family. If he stays married, he can never trust or respect his wife again. The marriage has soured and the whole family will sour. Your friend will get a divorce, the sooner the better. If he can prove drug use or other neglect on the part of his wife, he has a shot at getting the kids. She is a piece of shit. He should do whatever it takes to get the kids away from her influence. By the way, you and the rest of his friends should help him as much as possible with his plight. Gather any information on the shitheads and get it to his lawyer. It is not too late to investigate.

RePhilRePhilover 8 years ago
Rating due to no ending

1 star. FTDS we need you again. Quick Batman to the Authors blog to get our dear friend FTDS on the case!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wtf?

What is this? Lazy writing? The author spends almost as much space rationalizing things as he does to the so-called story itself. Wrte the damned story and be done with it.

I do not mind a story with an ambiguous ending. If anything, those are the best short stories since it allows the reader to take it wherever his/her heart and mind desires.

But what have we got here? A back-story that takes up almost as much space as the main event - including an utterly pointless description of a debate who'd win between the hulk and superman. Seriously? Is this "reality"? This sentence sums it up: "You get a bunch of adolescents who burp, fart, and sometimes wrestle." Yep. That was my impression. Maybe not so pointless after all. A room full of juveniles. Thankfully, my own reality has adults in it.

Next: alcohol fuels the events. More juvenile behavior.

Finally, Dominic the asshole. How does everyone else respond? Either making excuses or "but nobody acted on it. Maybe they were afraid of him. Maybe they were drunk. Maybe they just didn't want to make scene." Right. A plot driven by alcohol and inaction.

Personally, I think the whole 'this is a true story' line is a waste of time. All the worse in this case, when the reality is so full of cliches.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Enjoyed it...

You should add your own ending. If you and your wife are discussing it do much I am sure you have ideas filling your imagination. Then you can always write the alternate version once true life provides it. Of course, if this guy is watching porn a lot, he could be reading this story and realizing it is him. Use the forum to give him advice. You laid out the plot lines nicely at the end. There are too many to leave hanging. Five stars.

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 8 years ago
Divorce is the only option

Not to sound cynical or heartless but adultery is a major cause for divorce in the U.S. and from the situation described neither party believes they are completely in the wrong. In my opinion I'd say Alicia was the one in the extreme wrong. If I'm reading this story correctly and it is similar to what actually happened, then Greg only refuted sex with her for weeks not months or years. When a guy has a woman who is not in the mood for sex for weeks at a time he has to deal with it and take care of himself, a woman should have to do the same. Greg should have paid more attention to his wife's physical needs rather than rub one out, but working a job to support a family does leave a person drained, wifey could have picked up the slack with a job of her own.

At any point before this whole debacle did she go up to him and ask why they hadn't made love in a while? They could have talked it out before she leapt in bed with Douche-nic. Speaking of which seems a little too coincidental that his wife is the only woman in Mr. Grope's mistress stock. I'm surprised none of the other husbands are suspicious of their wives all too flirty behavior with the bastard. This confrontation may just shake the foundation of many other relationships, would they even be comfortable inviting Alicia, Douche-nic and his wife back to future gatherings?

So many questions, I wonder how it will resolve. Oh well only time will tell, but honestly I'm rooting for Greg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well, that was the easy part

So, there's all the setup but no resolution. It's just a cheap pop. There was no work involved with writing this story. The hard part is not setting up the conflict, it's resolving it. Everyone loves to write the setup, it's the resolution that tells the tale. The author couldn't be bothered. Either do the work or stop writing. This is just pathetically lazy. All the crap about a true story is just an excuse for laziness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i gave 4* even tho you didnt write a complete story, divorce is the only solution, BTB even better

He works all day comes home and doesn't even fuck me, what an excuse to cheat. With this type thinking we could all sit home and wait for our spouse to pay for our lifestyle and then complain all night because they are tired............... The wifes IQ based on 1 to 10, -1, Dom's maybe a -10. This is another case of dead wives tell not lies............

javmor79javmor79over 8 years agoAuthor
From the author

I thought I would chime in on the comments. As the person who witnessed the situation, it would almost be criminal to not do so.

I read a few of the comments that said that he only neglected her for a few weeks (based on her statement). I don't think that's true. She said it was only weeks since he LAST TOUCHED HER. For her to cheat, I think that the neglect goes deeper than that. In real life, women don't cheat just because they haven't had sex for a few weeks. I think that the neglect has been happening for a series of YEARS. I think the rest of the conversation simply went on behind closed doors later on. Oh, to be a fly on the wall.

In my opinion, considering there are kids involved, a part of me says that marriage counseling is a good effort to try before divorce. They both have been neglecting each other. It isn't just a situation of the cheating whore. If I am correct, him watching porn instead of doing his duty to his wife is just as much of a player in this game as her cheating. It isn't a minor offense. She felt just as betrayed by him as he did her. He was choosing sexual release from another source when he had a wife at home waiting for him. To a woman, that is devastating. It is like he was saying that she wasn't good enough for him.

Think about it like this guys. Lets say we have a woman who loves to dance, and a husband who doesn't. So she gets a friend who does, and they start going out to dance clubs. Now, she isn't having sex or anything like that. They are just dancing. She and this friend start doing it a few nights a week, and it escalates to every night. The husband suggests that they do something that the both of them enjoy because he misses her, like going out to eat catch a movie. But the wife simply says that she prefers to go dancing because she enjoys that more. She still cooks, cleans and does all of her duties. Her only wish is that she be allowed to go dancing.

In essence, if I am correct, that is what Greg did to Alicia by watching porn. Cheating is more than the physical act of a dick penetrating a wet orifice. . Swingers do it all the time and don't consider it cheating. Cheating comes from the betrayed feelings of being lied to, and having your spouse choose someone else over you. That is cheating.

I think her first crime is not saying something about it. Of course the second crime is fucking "Dominic".

That is why a part of me says that counseling should be at least considered. They both have a lot of growing up to do. But, and I think this is the most important part, her relationship with Susie HAS TO END if her marriage is to stand a chance. That's just my opinion, but if it were me, that would be the FIRST step to giving us a snowball's chance in hell.

Thank you all for reading

FrozenclitFrozenclitover 8 years ago
In response to author's comment

The wife character brings beauty, femininity and domestic work to the marriage and expects passively that sexual action and intimacy be initiated by the man regardless of how tired he is, and how relatively effortless it is for him to get his sexual gratification by turning to porn. Men bring material comforts and strenuous efforts to provide those comforts and passively expect to be appreciated for it.

To make love to a woman after a strenuous day, a man needs some expression of appreciation and interest from woman, which is specially less forth coming when she is already receiving sexual action and intimacy elsewhere while accepting the risk of damage or even demise of marriage.

In this case, the wife character is far more neglectful of the relationship than husband and should bear much greater responsibility for breakdown and therefore expect much greater wrath of male readership of LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Insead of waiting for "reality", there will always be the demand of a fictional ending.....

Oh, but any author finds inspiration in events that actually happen.....

Even if interviewing or just listening to some guy's verbal account, the idea to expound, expand, and write down the basis of a story to share in this forum seems normal, natural, and commonplace. But when Javmor makes the choice to write this out, THEN this is no longer "Greg's" story, it has become decidedly Javmor's. So what am I saying? Admitting you drew on real life events for inspiration is fine, but you needed to take that inspiration and turn it in to a complete story. Anything less, despite the warnings, and the author's notes, or even self-particapartory comments, still only adds up to an incomplete story.

If you were looking for suggestions,....well, perhaps you should have culled those together and made a decision BEFORE committing to this particular tale.

That said, I DO have some ideas for you.

I will contact you privately via email, if you are interested.

But let me offer some public praise here, first.

I liked the humor. I felt the tension and the build up. The descriptions of events, and costumes, etc. were easy to visualize. The pacing was good.....UNTIL the ending drops of the cliff!, LOL. (Yes we were warned that the road ahead was unpaved, but it is still a shock to hit the end like that.) Anyway, you communicate your intentions to the reader really well, and despite any frustrations generated, nobody really can hold this against you. Time and time again, Jav, you show how valuable you are to this community. Thanks for your efforts and contributions! If not for this story, incomplete as it was, I wouldn't have had anything new to read this AM, beyond trolling through the random story spinner, so YES, thanks again!

Check your author's contact email, for a longer note from me.......J

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 8 years ago
That was good!

So many readers always want closure on any short story that they read. Short stories are a moment in time. Life goes on and you can't cover it all in a story. Some readers want the part where the couple are 100 years old and still in love. That's just stupid. What about the years in between? Life is a journey and the only ending is death. This story was a great snapshot of life. That's what a story is and javmor79 nailed it. Well done!

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

First, SOMEBODY has to write an ending to this, and not wait for the real-life ending.

Second, for ME the marriage is over. I don't care HOW much he is "neglecting" her, and I don't personally believe that he is jerking off to porn while refusing sex with her, despite the author's line about every beautiful woman having a man tired of fucking her. I could believe that he would rather cheat on her than fuck her, but jerk off to porn? No way!

In any case, her humiliation of him in front of their friends on top of the cheating would end the marriage for me. If the marriage was to somehow be saved, it would have to be at the cost of Alicia and Susie's friendship.

DFWBeastDFWBeastover 8 years ago
Sure you're right

I'm sure you're right, her feelings of neglect probably are built up over the years. But you still have a couple serious hurdles:

1. She decided cheating was the answer to her problem instead of counseling or divorce. Right there is a BIG problem.

2. She was STILL flirting and playing with Dominic. (And would've till caught, I can say that cause by her actions she was still doing it, maybe not total intercourse but the emotional part for sure)

3. Not trying to belittle the porn aspect of his betrayal (this IS a porn site after all lol) but his cheating didn't involve a physical outsider to the marriage. His cheating involved fantasy, comparable to her reading a romance novel and masturbating in the bathtub. Cheating? Yes but not to the level of letting someone outside the marriage into the bed.

4. Her response when discovered? Attack and justify! Not a lot of remorse shown was it? By her actions and the fact she tried to humiliate him in front of everyone, you can tell she felt justified in her cheating. Major MAJOR problem in any hoprs of reconciliation!

5. If you are expecting her to cut all tries with Susie, I think you're holding your breath. Susie is her support system and that would mean she would have to go 'all in' with a man she doesn't trust or respect (based on his neglect and her airing everything out in public).

Still interested in how you and your wife and friends react.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 8 years ago
The real damage done by the wife in this story

was at the party, which was even worse than the affair. It's one thing to have an affair and quite another to humiliate the spouse in public. She knew she was playing with fire by going to the party, and then by hanging with her boyfriend. She did just about everything she could to destroy him as a man and to make the marriage impossible for him to continue. Perhaps it was intended, subconsciously or consciously. This marriage is really fucked. I expect a lot of comments on this one. Well done!

bassraybassrayover 8 years ago
Too much missing, but interesting

There has to be a lot of history before the party. The fact the night doesn't start out with them fighting is confusing unless Alicia just was a slut and wanted to cheat, having no feelings for Greg. Way too much missing to do anything with the story. Alicia is really dumb. She now has nothing of value to bargain with. Of course Greg is fucked in this mess.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years agoAuthor
More from author

To the anonymous who wanted to give me insight, I welcome your email. I haven't gotten an email that gives suggestions, so I have to assume that you haven't sent it, or you have sent it and I didn't recognize it as the one you sent. Either way, I would love to hear from you again. Thank you.

To add to this discussion, I first have to say that Alicia is sooooooo wrong. Yes, she may have been neglected. But she chose to run to her friend instead of actually addressing the one person who could FIX it. At least it appears that way to me. To me, that signals something disturbing besides the cheating. Her first response to a crisis in her MARRIAGE was to run to her friend. So, who is more important to her?

Very disturbing indeed.

Secondly, Greg choosing to watch porn instead of sex with his wife is not the single point of failure. It is one of the things that led to it. The biggest failure is their lack of communication and being on two completely different wave lengths. He didn't realize that she needed attention, and she didn't understand why he was choosing to go elsewhere. I think that both of them were focusing on what they weren't getting, and missed each other's cry for help completely. Just my opinion.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Further Thoughts

@fisherone – I agree with you, she had MANY other options rather than cheating, especially with the type of asshole that is going to rub her husband’s face in it! But your idea of her seducing him when he starts up his porn is a great one!

@sugna – While it IS obvious that Susie is AWARE of Dom’s activities, I’m not sure just how “okay” with it she is. She somehow seems to feel that she has to ACCEPT it, it would be interesting to see just what is going on on that front.

@javmor79 – I don’t care HOW much he is neglecting her! No where does it say that she EVER said ONE word to him about being unhappy! Now, IF she tried to get him to change it MIGHT give her SOME excuse to cheat (though separation/divorce first would be better!), but as I said in my earlier comment, the humiliation in front of their friends is a bridge too far for me. And his porn release, assuming she is telling the truth, is NOT as bad as her actual cheating, and as @fisherone said, why not seduce him away from the porn? And your example of the dancing is not accurate, because you have the husband TALKING to her about his unhappiness with all of her dance nights – when did Alicia TALK to Greg about his porn? I am happy that you agree with me that Susie has to go!

And as others have said I wonder how many other marriages in their circle are in trouble, because assholes like Tarzan don’t usually stick with one cunt. And Susie’s sadness indicates that she is used to his playing around.

@DFWBeast – I agree that suggesting counseling NOW, when SHE didn’t seem to see the need for counseling BEFORE cheating, seems at BEST hypocritical!

imhaplessimhaplessover 8 years ago
Entertaining

and isn't that what this site should be? 5* in my book. I may take you up on your offer to finish the story.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years agoAuthor
@palewriter

You obviously haven't read a single comment I made if you think that I will make this all Greg's fault. LOL.

Thanks for reading anyways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Epilog

@Harddaysknight There is flash story and this story is a short life situation. If an author did not write a only flash situation or true life situation the readers can wait a longer epilog in a fantasy story.

BriteaseBriteaseover 8 years ago
I loved it

Unlike some I love stories that leave you pondering about what actually happened and what will happen in the future. I'll be thinking about this one long after some others are long forgotten. 5* by the way.

DrPopeDrPopeover 8 years ago
Yep...

Take it and run with it (as fiction)

You got yourself a 5 chapter story here

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
excellent story, very well written

I do hope you'll find out what happened and write the ending even if it's a sad one which I feel it will be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great fiction, especially the long end note. I think you have real creative talent.

The first ingredient of a great story is that it is captivating. Second is that is speaks to us of things that are important in life, like relationships, success and failure. Not at the top of the list is that the story is believable. Fairy tales are wonderful, if well written. So whether or not this story is based on true events is totally irrelevant, except that you have now made that premise part of the story. Great imagination. And to couch this as a simmering situation that everyone is watching to see how it resolves pulls your readers into caring and thinking about it. The purported reality helps make them care more. Really well done.

There are a few flaws that reveal this is not a true story, but that's OK. You might want to do more research into the amount of force it takes to put a body size hole into a sheet rock wall with 16-inch studs. And an experienced boxer, with an Ungloved hand, hitting a drunk opponent in the jaw, or any boney place? Way too risky, and totally unnecessary. And there would never be just one punch, not with bare fists. A gloved hand can deliver a knockout punch without damage to the puncher, but bare fists have to deliver their punishment in smaller doses, to protect the weapons. Besides, knockout punches win fights, but they don't inflict broad pain and damage. First punch would be to the nose, second punch would be to the solar plexus, to knock the breath out of him. The remaining punches would be to the groin. Remember, this is a fight an experienced boxer has already thought about, and planned. He's just waiting for the need.

As far as the rest of the story premise, that the wife was so unhappy and frustrated that she turned to fucking the neighborhood gorilla, for some time, and the husband never had a clue, till the party? I guess even Jack And The Beanstalk might be possible, but you didn't tell us this was a fairy tale, not directly.

So, really, job well done. Thank You. Very imaginative, creative, and not overdone. Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story, I hope there is a follow up

Great story dude. Very sad though. It old be interesting to hear more of the background. Bottom line though is Alicia is a whore. She has no respect for her husband and no love for him. Dump her skank ass and give her nothing. Lazy whore bitch.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years agoAuthor
@ anonymous "Great fiction"

You are correct that it takes a lot of force to put a body "through" drywall. As we authors sometimes do, a little bit of exaggeration to make a point more powerful was used. There isn't really a "Dominic" sized hole in my wall. He didn't go "through" it. But there is a hole, and it is pretty big. I think either his head or shoulder hit it. Not sure.

Anyway, thank you for the great observation. And thank you for reading.

I will let you guys know that I do plan on doing a follow up. I don't think we will have to wait that long for things to happen. Since I wrote this story, had it edited, and then submitted to Literotica with the three day wait for it to get posted, real life has happened. Enough so that I can write a follow up. The response to this story was good enough to warrant me taking the time to do that.

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
I usually give incomplete stories that are well written a 4*

but in this case, based on your assertion of truth to the story, i had to give you a 5*

Cheating women fascinate me, but in a way like the Paris terrorist attacks do. It is horrifying, but you have to watch the news nonstop for a while.

Did you really hear the argument in your living room go down like that? Wow, that dude has to be crushed. I dont see anyway back from that.

Maybe you could interview the participants as part of an expose on marraige. That would get you some insights. Also, if Greg is really your friend, he is going to need someone like you reaching out to him to talk to at some point. Looking fwd to contiunatiion such as it may occur.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

That poor guy.

Hope they get counseling and can fix their family.

The friend however, needs gone, and fast.

If the poor husband is your friend, he will need support, and frankly some decent advice.

If he has ignored his wife, this needs fixed.

Its easy for men, who relate their worth in many ways to the work they do, to get so focused at work they forget why they are working in the first place.

The wifes job in part is to complement and offset this by always setting focus on the family.

If she did not honestly say, hey dumbass you are ignoring your family and especially me, and do so before she cheated, she is even more guilty then him for mismanaging the marriage.

As an adultress, she is so far beyond anything he did its not funny.

A sad tale.

Would be interesting to read on the effect this story has had on others also.

Has it helped or hurt others relationships. Warning bells go off for example.

There but by the grace of god go I, so yo speak.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 8 years ago
Wow

You didn't make me sick to my stomach. Thanks for keeping it real and not polluting with your embellishments.

amyyumamyyumover 8 years ago
Nice

5*; need I say more?

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistover 8 years ago
Sadly

Sadly, this is the MOST accurate presentation of how cheaters truly react I've read on this site in years. Sometimes remorse develops over time, but the initial reaction is always defiant and all about self-preservation. "I'm cheating on you, but it is instinctive for all people to not want to see themselves as 'bad,' so I have been silently inventing reasons that all this is YOUR fault the whole time."

You can go on an infidelity recovery forum and see it happen in almost literally every single story.

It would be really interesting to see you or someone write a fictional ending to this, simply because we are starting from such a real place. No tired bullshit about weeping, apologetic women who sit silently for long paragraphs of their husband's ranting, or lottery tickets or convenient friends who are criminal-connected / magic hackers / etc. Start real and find a happy ending. That's the best fantasy of them all.

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
hope

that you continue this whether you find out how it unfolds in real life or not. I honestly think this has the potential to be your best story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Only a 4

I would have given this a 5 if it were finished but it wasn't...too many loose ends even though we were warned it was a flash story. The key to the story is "I work for a living. I don't have a husband to pay my bills for me." Alicia and Greg do not have "equal" positions in the relationship, so I think Greg's explosion was quite called for.

Given the explosion and the consequences, I would love to read a (real or fictional) sequel.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 8 years ago
5* story

Why do idiots like Alicia think that they can screw behind their spouse's back with a friend/neighbour and that their spouse will never find out?

zman1980zman1980over 8 years ago
5*

Great start! Will need part 2 for sure.

DrallDrallover 8 years ago
Need the resolution!

I hope we hear the result. Thank you for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Your vs you're

I gave this a 5 and like your writing style generally, however, it is off putting to read the misuse of "your" constantly. Example - 'In case your wondering, I am not "nerdy" or "geeky." '

your =possessive use of you

you're = contraction for you are.

I couldn't let this go again without comment. Very good story and please try to finish.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5*

Who is the father of there children ?

imanononeimanononeover 8 years ago
Wifey's Reaction

The marriage should be over. Wifey sexes her friend's husband and then has the temerity to blame husband, have no remorse and malign husband in public in front of all their friends. Wifey's lack of respect and remorse is almost as bad as the act itself.

anon.1

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 8 years ago
sexcellent flash

very hot. thanks for sharing. also, doesn't superman just fly the hulk into space, where he can't breathe; or is his code against killing his downfall?

looking forward to a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you for the story

Very good writing, short, to the point.

It is sad how easy a marriage goes to hell

For sure I will not blame the wife for feeling neglected, I will not blame the husband for neglecting her. But one thing rings true, you do not burn your house to call for help, if your marriage is in trouble you do not start communication with your spouse with a cheating episode to call his/her attention.

I know this is real, and you want to maintain it like that, therefore your 2nd Chapter will follow whatever happens in real life, I will not blame you if RAAC happens. After 30 years of marriage with ups and downs and 50 years of walking the earth I will not say that the answer for everyone is divorce but certainly it will be for me. The fact that Tarzan knows those very intimate details about his wife, the fact that his wife did not come to him and yell for attention, the fact that Tarzan's wife was not surprise (or angry) at all, speaks volumes of the marriage your friend has.

Why to stay married with someone that disrespect you like that? In front of everyone, it was so evident that you claimed you saw the looks. And on top of that her first reaction was to blame him and humiliated him in public (by the way we are all guilty of watching porn, I do not think is wrong or sinful but do you feel like that is something that needs to be yell at a party, in front of your friends?).

Again, RAAC happens in real life, in some cases I did think it will work and it did not, in some cases I did think it will not work and I was proved wrong, but in some cases I saw men and women slowly become someone else driven by suspicion and anger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
minus,1*

I hope you got it out of your system with this drivel.

MCPO Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
jerking off to porn every night

Instead of having sex with her because youre too tired? You and your wife are both stupid unfaithful assholes and deserve the misery you get after the divorce.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
I liked the story...

I liked the story...Cheating is never the answer...Why didn't she tried to talk with her husbandbefore cheating? For me the worst character in this story was the other wife...She accepted that her husband fucked her friend and destroyed the friend's marriage? a marriage with children? What kind of woman is that? An unhappy one, that had pleasure in seeing others being unhappy too? About the ending: The story it's too short, the information not enough: For how long was she cheating on him? Did she still loved and respected her husband? Did she at least once thought in her children? Were their children his? A true ending only can be established for us or for the husband knowing all about these and other issues...3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The marridge is over!

Once respect is gone nothing can fix it. She has no respect for him, none. A broken marriage can be put back together like a broken plate. Neither will ever be viewed with the same feeling as the undamaged original.

Why did she cheat? She cheated because she felt entitled. Truly beautiful women, like pro athletes and rock stars, have a sense of entitlement the average person can't comprehend. She feels entitled to a husband who works 60-80 hours a week, a lover who looks like Tarzan, a mini mansion , and not having to work.

As for the porn, that's easy.. Better to have a bicycle the you can ride when you want, than a Ferrari that requires high maintenance and only runs occasionally.

And apparently lets other people drive it.

Just my thoughts.

Anon BR549

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
re: 'Nice' by Amyum

"Need I say more?" Of course you need to say more. Everybody else does.

It is always interesting the number of readers who want to re-write LW stories to fit their own outlook on life and husband-wife relationships. They comment on what the characters in a story are doing rather than how well the story develops those characters and describes the situation the author places them in.

Where a story purports to be based on an actual incident, those attempts to re-write can be seen to be even more ridiculous. If a reader doesn't like what the characters are doing, the logical thing to do would be to stop reading.

Javmor's story has added a further element. We now have readers who want a neat ending when that ending hasn't happened yet.

L

ryu77ryu77over 8 years ago
If I were the author

I wouldn't hang out with Dominic. Would not be around men who fuck other people's wives. Glad to hear more has happened and he will write more about it.

njlaurennjlaurenover 8 years ago
I suspect

The ending will be a sad one,the husband has issues,but the wife is nothing but a bitch.She not only fuck around,it is with someone known to hubby and friends,and that is humiliarlting,then to air the dirty laundry like that at a party shows contempt,as does banging some dumb ass Guido type. Something else in this story if the guy is really jerking off to porn that indicates somethuing,that his wife may not have been meeting his needs.I know what it is like to be tired and stressed from work,and if wife is expecting him to make the moves,or worse knowing she is hot,expects him to be the one that woos her,that is a selfish bitch.Her actions are of contempt, which tells me the marriage is toast,she sounds quite frankly like the hot girl who spent her whole life being spoiled for her looks. Sad part is,thanks to the scummy divorce laws that Uber feminists made sure of (that the husband gets screwed even if she fucked up), he might just stay.

I suspect sue might be a beaten down wife who accepts what Dominick does because she has been browbeaten to accept it.If they had an open relationship she prob would have responded when greg went nuts,with some sympathy,her reaction tells me she is emotionally shut down (given she is married to some meathead Guido type,wouldn't be surprised if she was abused).

Javmor,I hope you do write more,I hope Greg and Alicia make it,though I doubt it,likely they will get divorced and Alicia likely will make it all about Greg,demeaning him,and the friends will likely agree with her.Alicia might try to save the relationship but Greg would be wise to be wary,she certainly isn't going to marry Guido boy,and if she divorces Greg she will likely have to go to work.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 8 years ago
Give your readers an update

When it happens of course. I'm sure most can guess the outcome if we've seen this situation in real life.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 8 years ago
Interesting

You must finish this story, inquiring minds just have to know!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good read

A tale well told. It really deserves a chapter 2. Even if you never find out what happens in "real life" you should craft another chapter.

But I really don't see any reconciliation after such a complete disaster. While I can be a sucker for a well-written reconciliation -- and they are very rare -- there is a difference between a moment of weakness or even an affair, and a public humiliation such as this one.

For me, personally, this would not result in a "BTB" but a total "scorched-earth" retaliation. But then I'm kind of an O.T. guy.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Finish!

What Javmor SHOULD have done was say that the story was BASED on a true story, but since real life wasn't done yet the ending was fiction, and give us an ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good start.......

....but no ending, it's a potential "5" but with no ending it's a "2"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ouch!!

I would have left her and had my day in divorce court where I made sure that everyone including our families and friends knew what kind of a whore she was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting but so much unknown

Sounds like some serious drama at your party. I am curious about the potential additional clues left...like what did the three culprits to his pain do and/or say when and after he left, what were the rest of the party goers reactions and what was said, did this ahole lothario hit on or try to carry on his inappropriate behavior with your wife as well(as you mentioned how he was treating all the ladies), and ofcourse what conversations afterward you have had with the involved parties. Its possible those could shed some more light on whats going on.

Unlike some, I dont see the humiliating outing about the porn to be an end all. It sounds more like the kind of verbal barb that someone would throw out when somewhat intoxicated, embarrassed, and feeling under attack. She was all three.I do see that the very public way the adultery came out as really making a very bad situation much worse. It paints them both into corners that can be hard for their egos to let them out of.

Hopefully, for the sake of the kids, they can get good counselling and reconcile. However, if the adultery was more then a once or twice thing, there is probably no hope of that. Might not be much hope anyway, since it was so public and the betrayal was with such a disliked and disrespectful jerk and seemingly approved by her bbf aka the jerks wife. I don't see it working with out her giving her friends up and thats a hard one to see happening. I agree with others here that as a good friend, I would disown the Ricosuave and his wife as friends and they no longer would be welcome....but then I probably would do that anyway if he is carrying on like you describe.His behavior is not only inappropriate and angering to other men/husbands, it also is unwelcome/awkward and often offensive to the women(those of quality atleast).That said would not be dramatic or make a statement about it, unless asked directly, would just disgustedly shake my head and drop them from my social circle/calander.

Hope to hear the end of this tale, like all train wrecks, cant help but want to rubber neck and find out what happened

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
This sorrowful life.

Don Draper indeed, a miserable man who has, had so much. Best show ever.

Khal Drogo, that guy didn't fuck around I don't see him getting punched out. He really had Daenerys dangling on his cock. She knew she wasn't going to be ridin (g) a pony. Isn't Drogo her male dragons name ?

As for a ending, it already has.

mike9698mike9698over 8 years ago
divorce

its the only way. she wasnt ashamed of what she done. she put the blame on him. dont get me wrong ive always believed that if your not taking care of your wife someone else is.so he should get his head out of his ass. but what she did wasnt on him. she couldve gotten her husbands attention some other way. instead she fucks someone she knows he doesnt like. then gets mad at her husband when when her boyfriend starts bragging. i wont even go into what was going on with her friend. divorce the bitch and make it as messy as he can. oh and three stars for no ending. you couldve mad one up.

HeWhoGoesThereHeWhoGoesThereover 8 years ago
Meh.

If you're going to make a story out of what happened, you might as well go the whole nine yards and make an actual story. Who cares if the real life situation is still unresolved? Take your liberties and see how close you were when the real story comes out, then write an "alternate ending" or whatever.

I really don't see any way back for the couple, and at this point I don't see why they'd WANT to go back. He's apparently a neglectful lover, and she's just another slut now. The cheating is what it is, but I'm more interested in the reasoning behind it. I get being tired after coming home from long hours at work, but turning to porn when you've got a hot and apparently willing wife? What, has hubby never heard of the cowgirl positions? I really never understood the whole "too tired for sex" thing. I know what it's like to work your ass off and be dead on your feet by the end of the day, but if my girl wants to go a round or two, I at least make the effort. Now maybe his wife is a hard one to please and he didn't feel like giving her the full treatment, but at least try. If she was ever a good wife, she would've appreciated the effort. He clearly wasn't too tired to get it up.

But then maybe that says something about their love life, if he'd rather have Palmela take care of his needs than approach his wife. It is an interesting twist, though, for the woman to be so worked up about going without for a few weeks. Not in these stories, since bored/neglected wives are probably the most common theme in the entire LW section, but in real life. As another commenter said, men get cut off for weeks on end all the time and are expected to "handle themselves" in the meantime. But heaven forbid a woman doesn't get what she wants, when she wants it, then she's suddenly justified in getting it elsewhere.

So again, I don't know why they would want to go back. I doubt she's going to get a job herself to share the work load, or cut back on the lifestyle so he doesn't have to work as hard to maintain it, which means he'll keep working the long hours, which means he'll keep coming home tired, they'll eventually settle back into the same routine, and she'll wander off again. If she slept with someone like that Tarzan asshole, what'll happen when a real charmer comes up to her? Methinks it's time for both parties to cut their loses and end things before they end up in the same place a few months/years after their reconciliation.

Oh, and the story gets 2 stars from me. A very interesting premise, but that makes it all the more frustrating that there's really nothing here. Ever heard of the phrase, "Never let the truth get in the way of a good story"? That applies here.

fennmalikfennmalikover 8 years ago
wtf

another author who cannot finish a story 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The story is great. The comments depressing.

So many comments reflect an aversion to thinking which is very prevalent in our society. Even our schools have reached the point where students expect to be told the answer before being asked the question. How can we solve the problems of our society if so many refuse to think?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm stunned by all the comments on this unfinished story.

First off - the fact that ANY of the readers think this is a "true" story is ludicrous. It's a well written flash story by the author. Credit where credit is due, his skills as a writer drew many readers in. Just read the comments. But at the end of the day, we're on a porn site for amateur writers. I enjoyed the fact the javmor79 first warned everyone this was an unfinished story, posted that unfinished story and then followed the story up with a comment to further the illusion he created. So well done javmor79! The only reason I can't give this story a high mark is that I absolutely HATE unfinished stories. So I gave you a "4" for the cleverness in creating the story and a "1" for posting an unfinished story.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 8 years ago
Don't Need a Conclusion

This marriage is not worth salvage. She has come to despise him and completes the ending of the marriage with her despicable rant. He is a troubled and terrible husband, leaving me with no one to root for. 3 stars. I read to be entertained.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicover 8 years ago
Another one for FTDS

Or someone that wants to take a shot at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You leave us readers hanging.

I feel. Bad for all those involved. No winners here. But still why leave us with a incomplete story. Even if you do not know the outcome.

Alberta  AlAlberta Alover 8 years ago
Seems Real

After considering all of the wife's comments after she was caught I come to the following conclusions:

She expects to be the centre of attention and quickly treats anyone who doesn't treat her 'right' negatively.

She may be pretty on the outside but she is ugly on the inside.

Sex is probably about giving her the pleasure that she is entitled to and then taking care of yourself after.

Her husband finds sexual enjoyment on the internet because he is not getting much pleasure from his wife and has little interest in sex with her.

The wife's "I come first, always" attitude permeates the story and the marriage is dead. The husband may be foolish enough to try to make it work, but a marriage to this wife will always be one sided no matter who the husband is. He is better off to cut his losses and move on. Hopefully he will maintain contact with the children so that they are no solely subject to their mother's selfishness.

I look forward to reading the rest of this story as it unravels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fascinating mechanism

Domenic ... so many of his kind, boorish douches all. And this one has a glass jaw. Alicia needs to go somewhere. Anywhere but home.

Hopefully you'll find your way to continue you this to its conclusion, logical or otherwise.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 8 years ago
Well done.

Javmor79,

You have so much more to tell us without any additional information from the husband and the slut. What happened at the party after he left. What are the rumors going around. What are all the friends thinking and saying. What did Susie do. Did she go home or did he toss her out. Did she leave with Dominic and her best friend Susie. Please... You can give us more at this point right now.

I think you did a great job of relaying the events to us. I really like that you took on the character of the husband in the story to tell the story. I appreciate how you filled in the later details as yourself. This is just a chapter in a longer story so please tell us more.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Very interesting and thought provoking

I'm just waking up, having my first cup of coffee. Great read. It is remarkable but I know that couple, sort of. Anyway very good story, especially at 5:30 in the morning. xoxoxox Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Javmor79 I saw that happen in real life

I was at a party(not a fantasy one) where a friend caught his wife cheating(worse than that, his teenage son was with him) with a lothario and she bashed him in public like Alicia. Her son don't talks with her even today, several years later after divorce. She is bitter and sad.

mpedwardsmpedwardsover 8 years ago
Finish the story

Are you going to finish it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very clever...

We know the wife is a slut and a cold-hearted bitch when the chips came down but we do not get to see hubby's dark side or his bad habits. Sure, we learn he whacks off watching porn on the computer and is neglectful of his wife. Many of us feel this is no justification for what his wife did, but we don't know what he has or hasn't done for us to really justify his status as a guilt-free victim. If he wasn't proactive in spending time with his wife (even if he is tired after work, you do not ignore your wife) or notice any deteriorating changes in her then he deserves to be clueless. Be that as it may, no-one deserves to be shit upon the way his wife did - but his ignorance/naivety/complacency did allow her to to get to that stage

frasnostfrasnostover 8 years ago
This should stay as a flash story but...

...I would love to see another one of the many talented Lit-verse writers attempt to write a fitting conclusion.

I personally like to think they manage to reconcile, but hubby only does so reluctantly because he knows he'll get the short end of the stick in a divorce.

However, he completely ignores her now and wifey's attempt to get counselling falls on deaf ears. She eventually reverts and flaunts more of her extra-marital dalliances in his face, but fails to get a reaction from him (he's only in it for his kids).

They drift further apart and eventually divorce. Whether hubby gets raped is moot, he moves on and sets in the 'single-dad with the occasional temporary relationship' lifestyle. Ex-wifey moves in with her BFF and greasemonkey lover but this doesn't last long because reality sets in and she can't handle the public knowledge of her philandering lifestyle; besides she misses her old family life.

She learns of her ex moving on and tries to do the same - partly to throw it in his face when he visits the kids - but there is no connection with her new beau and she can't get a jealous reaction from her ex even though we all know he is seething on the inside.

In the end they both are bitter towards each other but attempt to move on with their lives for their children's sake.

I'm sure there are better continuations...

SaintososSaintososover 8 years ago
Methods of a noteworthy craftsman

Good story. Great writing. But the true value of this submission in my humble opinion is your giving us a glimpse of all your many assets at work. How one approaches the line is usually very interesting. Everyone, as we all know, is different, I'm happy to say. We can never truly see the sausage being made, but your methods, your concerns for verities and your eye for a good yarn stand you in good stead. Thanks again.

Gomez333Gomez333over 8 years ago
Difficult to say anything that hasn't been said

However from a personal point of view what I'd have liked to have read, and as a witness Jav would have seen, was what happened to everyone else left behind when hubby departed - how did wife act, how did her friend react, what about the asshole, how did all the other partygoers react towards them especially as most of the guys would appear to have been good buddies with hubby.

Maybe you'll cover it in your next instalment - looking forward to it immensely. Thanks once again for your efforts!

Gomez333Gomez333over 8 years ago
One more thing thats just occurred to me

Maybe the seeds of the problem were evident in the first para copied below - "It was hard to tear myself away from her toned body that was well displayed by her skintight, jet-black Catwoman costume (complete with whip!). I swear to God, even Michelle Phieffer wasn't as sexy as Catwoman. Even after two kids, who were with my parents for the weekend, Alicia was really hot. I must admit that I sometimes forget how attractive she really is. " The last sentence hints at his possible neglect, but surely the paragraph as a whole shows that it was not intentional and that some communication from the wife could have addressed it! Then again the hubby didn't actually say that did he, Jav did.

Maybe I'll just stop now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Aside form the actual sex she was just as guilty because she could've went after him more if he was tired or talked to him instead of fucking a friend in there circle. Obviously the girlfriend knew and her dick husband rubbed it right in his face. I could never stay with my wife if she did that. He hit the guy got his revenge and now it's time to walk away. How could you ever love , trust or respect her ever again. She will always be around her best friend so how would you put up with that. It crazy that she tried to justified it because he watches porn maybe she don't do things he likes or is a total prude we don't no but she outed him in front of everyone on top of cheating on him what a total cheating pig she is there is no excuse for that. Threaten to divorce because he's not giving her enough attion don't just go fuck your friends hubby who your husband don't care for. I'm glad he laid him out but it doesn't make up for him fucking his wife and just how long was it going on maybe right from the start

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago

You may want to reconsider your relationships with Alicia, Susie and Dominic. They are all pieces of shit. If they'd screw Greg over, what do you think they'd do to anyone else? In fact, I would spread the word and ruin their reputations. I would do my best to drive them out of town. S C U M.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 8 years ago
One last chance to comment to Saintosos and his blue panty story.

You promised "WILL BE CONCLUDED TOMORROW, THE EDS PERMITTING AND THE CREEK DON'T RISE..." in your last chapter. The creeks are within their banks. When you get a lot of comments, it's a good thing, even if many are negative. It means you've reached people's emotions, as a writer should. You are NOT supposed to make everything all candy canes and unicorns for the reader. Readers aren't going to be all bubbly and thankful for every effort, but always make the effort and write your story the way you want it. I hope to see the purple panty story conclude, maybe with a panty raid? Never give up and never let anyone know when it hurts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
2*s

Didn't like it because of the lack of an ending .

This setup has been written before . Cheating couple , drinking too much at neighborhood party or Bbq . What did you do with it ?? Gave us a bunch of questions in tiny print . Some think this is creative. I believe it is lazy writing.

Sure this might be true, or not true. The real question is was this entertaining ?

I gave you 2*s . You javmor79 are turning into another JPB , not finishing the story .

Another point what kind of neighbor are you. If this is true ( everything on the internet is, right?) Poor Greg now has his embarrassment all over, not just in a neighborhood .And maybe for many years too .

It doesn't matter if you changed names and such . Thank goodness you aren't my neighbor !

It surprised me no one else addressed that point. Sad , really sad. I apologize to anyone who did, I missed it.

I'm not

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

1* because there was no ending and especially because there was nothing erotic about this story.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
5 great story

and it pissed off dear annony. enough said I gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Finish it...

Finish it... Make some shit up or something... I hate open ended stories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
some of you like sparkswillfly have formed the idea that he is a bad husband

how do you come to that conclusion? This reminds me of the movie "Unfaithful". Here's a husband that gave his wife everything. Time, attention, love, a great life and she still fucking cheated. She cheated even after, another wife told her how bad her affair ended. It happens so often, because men don't want to believe that women are as fucked up in the head as the next person and aren't these docile, little breakable creatures as we make them out to be.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
Unfinished?

Gee ... those who blasted this story (verbally and ratings) because there is no ending somehow MISSED the foreword! There is a GREAT reason it is not totally resolved, and that WARNING is up-front and obvious. Hate incomplete? Then skip this story until 'Catwoman Caught, Ch2' is posted, and the foreword is altered!

I liked it ... the story 'faithfully' follows what was promised, and what the title implies! Do We-The-Readers have to like anybody in the tale? NO ... WTRs do NOT! We just have to judge whether it is interesting and is told to us well. CaughtCat does that very well ... it fits the criteria of the category very well. It even fits my 'enhanced' criterion of addressing how the wife's 'adventure' affects her, Hubby and their marital relationship - that is presented very clearly, DESPITE not having been finally culminated!

5*

nonethewisernonethewiserover 8 years ago
Truth is stranger than fiction

I am really intrigued by a lot of the comments that seem angry at Javmor79 for having written "fiction based on fact." He saw something happen, saw the obvious plot, conflict and characters within that to write a compelling story closely based on it and did just that. He told everybody EXACTLY what he was doing. And yet so many comments demand an ending. He told you straight away that we has waiting to see how the real-life situation plays out before continuing.

I was very much caught up in the idea that this was real. That real people that interact with real people do some of the same stupid things that we read about here all the time and as to which I often think "well, that would never really happen." Why does a person cheat rather than talk? Why do people who get caught red handed charge instead of retreat?

The other interesting thing, from a purely literary perspective, is the notion of the "unreliable narrator". Javmor79 put himself in Greg's place but acknowledged he didn't know what was actually in Greg's head. But whatever was there, it only represents one perspective. Did Greg cheat first? We don't know. Is the porn he looks at cuckold porn? We don't know. Has Alicia cheated before? Don't know that either. When a story about two people is told from only one perspective, its fascinating to not only wonder what the non-narrarator was thinking, but also whether the narrator's inherent subjectivity results in an unreliable viewpoint.

Anyway, I really liked the story and what Javmor79 did with it, and thank him for letting me play a very small role in getting it to the many of you who have also read it, thought about it and -in most cases- enjoyed it.

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Uau, great moment in time.

Your construction was fine and based on experience. Did she suspect him of cheating or was only thinking of herself. He certainly sounded loving enough in the beginning and did not check out the women. Tarzan was stupid in trying to establish that he was a better man based on his affair.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES