Caught

Story Info
Caught on a forest path.
2.3k words
4.13
27.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The brisk wind whipped at my face and tousled my hair as I sprinted down the path. It was cold, but at the speed I was running, I hardly noticed. Besides, cold was the least of my worries right now.

I was in the woods, one of my favourite places, but right now there was no time to stop and admire the scenery. Even at my top speed, I could hear the feet thundering down the path behind me. It didn't matter how fast I was, he was faster, and he would catch me. It didn't help that recent rain had made the path more treacherous as the mud and leaves that comprised the trail were slick from the extra water.

Adrenaline coursed through my veins, willing my heart to pump faster and my breath to give me a little more energy. I poured everything I had into the run, desperate to get away. It wasn't enough.

With a feral growl his arm was around my waist, as he tackled me to the ground. The breath left my lungs as my body crashed into the unforgiving forest floor, the leaves and stones scraping at my skin and leaving behind tiny points of pain.

He sat up, pressing me on my back and straddling my hips. I fought against him, kicking out and clawing at him, wrestling to get out of his grasp. His large hands quickly pinned both of mine over my head, and once he had them together, he was able to hold them both in one of his. The weight of his body pressed into my hips, and I could feel his growing erection through his pants as it started to dig insistently into my leg.

I squirmed desperately in his hold, but he had me completely at his mercy. Looking up into his eyes I imagined how I looked under him. Small and frightened, brown hair a frizzy mess and blue eyes wide and scared as they looked at his dark brown ones. I was a rabbit pinned under the huge paws of a wolf, waiting to be devoured by the predator.

His second hand slid under the front of my shirt, and I closed my eyes as I felt him stretching the material, pulling hard with just one of his rough fingers, until the first button tore off my blouse.

A small whimper escaped my lips, and my eyes snapped open, hoping somehow he had missed my reaction. His darkened eyes were intensely focused, and a small, hungry smile turned up the edge of his lips. Dark hair framed his face, cut short, and currently wet with perspiration. As I watched his face, transfixed, a small drop of sweat fell from his hair and landed on my cheek. The smell and feel of his sweat on my skin sent heat swirling through me.

In one swift movement his hand raced up under my shirt and ripped the remaining buttons free, sending them flying and scattering in the mess of fallen leaves on the path. His eyes shone with glee, as if he was staring at a treasure, as he peeled back the edges of the shirt to expose the red lace bra I was wearing underneath.

Warmth was spreading through my core quickly. Adrenaline from the chase combined with the fear of being discovered and the humiliation of being exposed, here, in the open, trapped for the amusement of the man who was taking his time to play with his prey. It was a potent combination of factors, and the gush of wetness hitting my underwear told of the desire that was building despite my fear.

His free hand pulled roughly at the fabric and bra straps on my shoulder, creating some slack on both sides. As his hand reached for the first of my cups, I groaned and tried to dance my body away from him. I heard his low chuckle, and fear gripped me as I was reminded again just how trapped I was in this moment.

He reached into my left cup first, scooping the soft globe in his calloused hand and pulling it out of the confines of the fabric before repeating the same process with the right.

I shivered as he grabbed my right nipple in his fingers, pinching and pulling it until I whimpered softly. His eyes met mine with a malevolent smile as he drank in the sounds of my pain.

Still holding me captive with his body, he laid down over me, his mouth landing close to my ear, and I moaned as I felt his tongue tasting the sweat on my neck and tracing up towards my ear. His voice, when it came, was a raspy growl that went straight to my core.

"I can smell and taste your fear. I know you can feel what it's doing to me. This path is well off the regular trail. I'm looking forward to playing with you, using you, making you cry and scream for me. Right here."

I shuddered at his words. I knew he was right about this path. A deep moan escaped him and I felt the electricity roll through my body from the sound. He whispered in my ear once more, leaving me shaking in his grasp. "I can smell your arousal, my little mouse."

He pushed himself back away from my body, still straddling my hips and keeping me pinned. His free hand lashed out, slapping my right breast. I whined at the heat that accompanied the sudden smack, and was rewarded with a smack to the other one. Back and forth he went, slapping every inch until my skin must have matched the red of my bra. I could feel the heat, and I whimpered as he lowered his mouth to suck and bite at my left nipple even as he pinched my right hard with his free hand.

His mouth moved to the other side and his hand started delving lower, leaving a whispered trail of heat across my abdomen before dipping under the waist band of my favorite pair of yoga pants.

His mouth was suddenly on mine, and I felt my eyes go wide as he laid siege to my tongue, bruising my lips with the strength of his embrace. As I tried to dislodge him, his hand slid inside my underwear and I froze as his fingers continued their journey across the top of my mound. I knew what he would find when he ventured lower.

The scratchy skin of his calloused fingers roamed over my clit, and I fought the urge to arch into the hand that was still moving towards my heat and wetness. Only a breath later, I heard the soft squishing sound as two of those fingers pressed into my little hole, displacing the liquid that had been pooling at the entrance. He moaned again, and I couldn't stop myself arching into his hand.

The hand withdrew quickly and I whimpered as I lost my contact with his amazing digits. He tugged my pants down over my hips, letting the damp, scratchy forest cover dig into my sensitive flesh.

"My little mouse needs a lesson in taking what she's given and nothing more."

He widened his legs slightly, and I tried to use the increased leverage to toss him off me. His hand crashed down between my legs and I cried out at the sudden fiery pain. Heat spread behind it, and I kept my breathing as steady as I could manage even while I tried to stop the rush of liquid that went to meet him.

With one hand still on my hands, his second hand laced into my hair, clamping down until I cried out. He lifted his hips slightly and used both hands to encourage me to roll to my tummy before pushing my face back down in the mud. I could feel it squishing around my chest and I sighed as the cool earth eased the burn in my flesh. His hips squished my pelvis beneath him, and I felt the mud squelch between my legs as it was ground into my delicate folds. Knowing how dirty I was getting was making me more horny, and I groaned again as it made its way into my most intimate crevices.

Letting go of my hands and hair for a moment, he rearranged my arms in the small of my back and laced his forearm through mine, holding mine in place behind my back. Struggle as I might, I was no match for his size and strength. His other hand returned to my hair, pressing the side of my face into the damp ground. He tilted my head, lowering his face to my neck, and I felt a shiver shoot through me like an electric current as he inhaled deeply through his nose before reaching out with his tongue to lick along the soft spot on my shoulder. He was getting me in position, and I knew once he took me, it would be hard and fast and raw.

Using both his arms, he pulled me backwards until I was on my knees before pressing my face back into the ground, leaving my ass high in the air for him. A moment later I could feel the heat of his cock at my entrance, and I whimpered. He teased me with it, and I could feel the coarse sand being spread around my opening. With no warning, he thrust inside hard and fast, and I cried out around the sudden stretch even as he slammed hard into the end of my channel. Giving me no time to adjust to his size, he pounded into me repeatedly, using my body and taking what he wanted.

My face moved almost imperceptibly as he thrust inside me, mud slowly building on my cheeks and in my hair. The sand around my slit ground against my skin with every movement of his cock, scratching at my tender flesh and leaving it feeling irritated, even as the pain and depravity produced increasing amounts of liquid to counteract his brutality.

My heat and wetness built quickly, my channel trying to lengthen to escape his punishing thrusts. The pain caused my arousal to spike, pushing me quickly towards completion. I was panting and moaning now, my body fully alive in this moment of savage claiming.

As he speared me fully with one last deep thrust, I felt my orgasm explode through my body, fire and electricity burning through me even as I heard him howling out his own release. As his cock spasmed inside me, his mouth lowered, and I felt his teeth close in a painful bite in the soft skin where my shoulder met my neck. The combination of passion and pain spurred my body into a deeper orgasm, and I moaned in pleasure as I felt my core milking the last of his orgasm from him.

Sated, he pushed me down into the dirt before releasing my arms, his strong hand closing around my neck like a collar. He leaned close, to my exhausted body, nipping at my ear before speaking, quietly.

"Mine." His voice was a growl in my ear, and I melted at the single word.

"Yours, always, Master," I replied confidently.

"You're getting faster." I could hear the slight smile in his voice now, and my body warmed at the praise.

"Thank you, Master. I'm glad I am more worthy of you."

He scoffed at my response. "You were always worthy. But the chase is definitely more fun. And catching you is so much sweeter. The rain earlier was a nice touch. You know I love making you filthy when I claim you like this."

I smiled as I felt the mud caked in my hair and on my face, squishing around my chest and invading the soaked and abused folds between my legs.

"You know I love being filthy for you, Master."

"Shall I wash my poor little mouse? Remove the dirt from your body?"

He released my neck as he said it, and I rose to my knees, ready to be cleansed and claimed again. "Please, Master. Clean your dirty mouse."

I made sure to keep my back straight and my head up, my eyes fixed on his beautiful cock, and I spread my knees wide for him, holding the position I knew he wanted.

He stood in front of me now, cock semi-hard and aimed at my face. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth for him, waiting patiently for his gift.

I heard the rush of liquid a second before the hot fluid hit my face, washing the dirt from my cheeks and hair before aiming lower. The heat of his stream warmed my chilled flesh as it washed over my breasts and took the trail of mud down my abdomen before washing over my mound.

When the worst of the dirt had been rinsed clean, the stream returned to my face and I dutifully swallowed the hot liquid that pooled on my tongue, basking in my submission to the man who repeatedly lay claim to my body and soul.

As the stream finally ended, he slid his large cock between my lips, and I happily licked and sucked it until he was satisfied it was clean.

"Thank you, Master." I smiled as I opened my eyes to see him gazing down at me with pride and affection. He reached a hand down to help me stand, tugging my underwear and pants back into place before passing me the spare jacket he had unrolled for me.

He helped me slide it over my body before taking my small hand in his large one and leading me the other way down the path towards his car.

"So," he said, as we walked down the forest trail, "where will your schedule take you tomorrow?"