Caught

Story Info
Just when you thought you had some alone time.
1.1k words
3.81
20.9k
12
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt so good.

I am not sure how long it had been, but I needed to be touched. My hand lightly wrapped around my cock, and it began to respond.

I opened my eyes to watch as my grip tightened slightly. Even though it was my hand, it still elicited an exhibitionist response in me.

"MmmMMmm... don't stop."

I froze.

The gravity of the moment hit me as a voice reminiscent of Eartha Kitt reverberated through my head.

The exhibitionist streak that was fueling my erection never considered that the potential of a voyeur.

Fear, embarrassment, shame, I was feeling it all.

How did I not hear her getting home? Was the door unlocked? Was I that preoccupied that I didn't hear the dogs? Ultimately, it didn't matter.

She walked in on me, and I wanted to die.

I released my dick and tried to cover up.

She sat down on the bed next to me. And put her hand on my thigh.

"I told you I don't mind. Keep going."

I was still dying on the inside, but I took myself in my hand and began to pull.

"There you go."

I closed my eyes and hoped that would quell the awkwardness.

She drew slow circles on my thigh with a single finger, the nail scraping against my skin.

I found my pace.

I felt her get off the bed and looked over.

"Need help? Maybe something to watch?"

Taking the hem of her shirt, she lifted it over her head. Her hands reached behind her as she jostled for a moment before shedding her bra. While she was unbuttoning her jeans, I could see the fair skin of her breasts, tipped with caramel-colored nipples that already seemed to be reaching for me. She slid down her jeans and panties in a single motion, allowing me to see the partially shaven wonderment of her mons.

She lay on the bed, putting her head on my thigh like a pillow.

Her eyes closed.

Her hands came up to caress her breasts; her right hand only stayed a moment before slowly sliding down her body, fingers splayed open, devouring her flesh before reaching her pussy.

I watched as she rolled her nipples in her hand.

She slowly turned her head and dreamily watched as I stroked my cock inches from her.

Feeling her breath on my thigh, I closed my eyes and soaked in the sensation.

I was startled back to this shared moment by a sound. It took a moment to realize the noise was her fingers sliding through her wetness.

Her shoulders lifted off my leg every time she fed her fingers deeper inside herself. Each curl of her finger pushed her further toward abandonment.

We made eye contact and held it while pleasuring ourselves in each other's company.

She rolled onto her side and lifted her bent knee into the air, forming a triangle. I caught a brief glimpse of the wetness on her thigh and her swollen clit spreading open her glistening lips.

I matched my strokes to her own.

She arched her back, pushing her breast into her own hand as she softly pinched her nipple.

While the glory of her naked body was lying spread out before me, my gaze became locked on the swollen hardness of my cock. Red and hot to the touch. The skin stretched tight with each furious stroke of my hand.

Then, my focus would shift to her.

Her hair lay across my thigh. The angelic lines of her face were sculpted by ecstasy.

The way her eyes would slowly close as her lips parted, and a soft sigh escaped. I was mesmerized.

The stark contrast between my frantic, thundering strokes and the ethereal vision she cast added to the lustful pressure building inside me.

I had to slow down to preserve our time together. I stopped, shifted my position, and brought her closer.

I felt her kiss the underside of my shaft. It was a sweet, gentle kiss, followed by another. Than another.

I watched as each kiss became more profound. Her lips wrapped around me, and she slid up and down the underside.

She slowly teased me. My breathing was rapid and interspersed with begging.

The misty look in her eyes gave way to an impish glint and a half-smile. She was enjoying the control. She had me completely enchanted.

I watched as the purple ridges of the head disappeared into her wanton mouth as she swallowed my cock.

My hips began to raise off the bed. She responded by grasping my cock at the base.

"I..."

She locked her lips around me as I tried to move away.

Before I could say anything else, I began filling her mouth. Her body stilled except for her cheeks, which tried to milk every last drop out of me.

She swiftly moved up my body, straddled me, and buried my cock inside her with such force I began bucking from overstimulation. I tried to catch my breath, but she grabbed my shoulders to maintain her superior position and forced be down.

The cadence of our bodies synched, and she leaned forward, locked her sweet and salty lips on mine, and kissed me deeply.

Her movements went from driving me into her to grinding while I was deep in her.

My hands grasped her breasts and kneaded them. My fingers manipulated her hard nipples. A slight bend of my wrists allowed me to bring them together, rubbing each against the other before leaning up to flick my tongue across them.

Her breath caught as her hip movements became violent.

I sucked both nipples into my mouth and lashed them simultaneously with my tongue. She wrapped an arm around the back of my head forcing her breasts deeper into my mouth.

Her body tensed. Then there was a grunt, and I felt her release. A warm wetness spread across my lap as she clenched me tightly to stop me from moving.

Every muscle in her abdomen was spasming; their tight grip around my cock pulsated. It felt like it drew me further inside as her orgasm continued to roll through her body. Her thighs shook and gave out, dropping her weight onto me and thrusting me even deeper. The quivering of her pussy pushed me over the edge as I emptied myself into her.

I heard her groan, and she fell forward on me. I am not sure if my orgasm triggered another one for her. All I could tell is that we were soaked in sweat and cum as we lay there, panting, entangled in each other.