Caught

Story Info
Never watch babestation in the living room.
1.5k words
4.43
9.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had moved into the flat share with Sarah on the last possible day before the start of term. We both were desperate for a flat, and the university was able to find us somewhere if we weren't concerned about sharing with each other.

Being complete strangers the first week or so was awkward. We were both very different. While I would much rather concentrate on my studies, and kept myself to a small amount of friends I'd meet in the library to discuss lectures. Sarah was a lot more out going and very popular. There was always a party to go to or a band to see. She would invite me along every now and then, but I was far too shy to mix with her friends and I would always politely decline.

In spite of our social differences we soon began to get on really well, and became good friends. I was able to help her with her studies and she love to chat away telling me all the gossip from campus. I felt protective of her, and wanted to make sure she got the best out of uni. I could ignore the odd drunken stumble through the flat after a night out. I was even able to turn a blind eye to her friends gathering in the flat before their nights out.

Of course with the flat to myself so often, I would give into the urges any 21 year old man would have, making sure my hand lotion, magazines and tissues were well hidden in my wardrobe.

Coming home from the library one Friday night, I walked into the flat to a couple of empty bottles on the kitchen table and Sarah and her friend Amy putting the finishing touches to their make up as the giggled and danced round the living room.

"Babe!!" Sarah called out slightly slurred "Perfect timing! Are you finally going to join me and Amy for a night out? We'll wait for you to get ready."

"Oh yeah. Come on" Amy said sweetly with a smile. "You'll have a great time!"

Once again I politely declined, explaining I had an essay to catch up on.

"Well at least you can tell Amy she looks pretty" Sarah giggled teasingly.

"Of course." I said through blushes. "You both look very nice."

What I should have said is they looked amazing! Both of them in figure hugging dresses. Short enough to show off their long tanned legs, and cut well enough to hint at their young pert cleavages, while the rest off the dresses were able to display how tonned their bodies were.

They both grabbed me and gave me and gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek before bundling out the door in a whirlwind of giggles and goodbyes.

Settling in for the night, I sat tiredly on the sofa. Flicking through the channels on the large screen hung on the wall I struggled to find anything I was interested in. As the girls had been gone a little I continued to flick towards the adult channels.

I settled on n babestation. A sexy young brunette in just a pair of blue lace knickers sat on a bed of satin sheets as she toys and plays with her bullet hard nipples.

Watching her bounce on the bed and waving her phone at the camera I felt the blood flowing through my body as my heart starts to race and my cock begins to pulse. Wanting to take advantage of this moment i quickly walked to my room to fetch my lotion and tissues, before rushing back to the sofa to find her in all fours bouncing her bum at the camera.

As I sat down, I immediately started groping my stiffneing cock through my restricting jeans. Feeling my bulge getting harder as it grows as I leered at this stunning models fantastic assets!

Not being able to resist any longer I quickly undid my jeans and pushed them with my boxers down to my ankles

I filled my hand with warm lotion as I then engulfed my fully hard cock. Letting it slide in my my wet fist as I watched this tv model move and bounce.

Slowly massaging my slick throbbing dick, my breathing got heavier as I began to moan softly. Letting my body tense and relax with each stroke. Controlling my excitement, trying to watch for as long as possible before having to grab my tissues.

As she lay on her back with her legs spread, I was able to make out the out line of her mound, encouraging me to stroke faster. Knowing a hard release of cum is not far away. I stroked faster as my excitement was building.

All of a sudden the front door of the burst open as Sarah and Amy stumble in, back early from their night out.

Grabbing the nearest thing to me, I covered my throbbing cock with a cushion.

"Oh my god! What are you doing?" Shrieks Sarah. As the model continues to grind her hips on the tv.

This is followed by what seemed like an eternity of silence as my face flushed while I bumbled around trying to hide myself. The silence is broken by,

"You dirty perv!" Amy laughed, "you were having a wank!"

"No, no!" I lie. Knowing if I stand up I'll expose more. "God! I'm so sorry" I managed to mumble. As I was frozen with embarrassment.

The girls walked over, and sat on the coffee table in front ok me.

"It's ok" Sarah said softly as she crosses her legs, showing how soft they are and how short her dress is, "we all do it. And she is really fit."

My heart raced as they casually chat to me while the girl behind them moves into a doggy position.

"Do you like the look oh her like that?" Amy asks, still stifling her laughter.

"Uh huh!" Is all I could manage.

"Well don't let us distract you" Amy continued.

My cock pulsed under the cushion as she lingers on her words, but I'm able to resist.

"Maybe we could inspire him more Sarah?" Amy says teasingly.

"What are you thinking?" She replied with a giggle.

Almost before Sarah has a chance to finish talking Any leans in for a kiss, softly at first but quickly they are pressed against each other, hands on thighs, then squeezing bums and fingers pressing against boobs.

My hard cock pulsed as beads oh pre cum formed at the head. My hand almost involuntarily reaches under the cushion as I squeeze the hard shaft.

My movement causing them both to turn and look. Almost in unison the get up and sit either side of me on the sofa.

Their bare legs pressing against mine, Amy gently pulled the cushion away. Although I didn't want her to, I didn't protest and sit stunned in silence.

"I don't think you need this!" She smirks

"Wow! It's a lot bigger than I thought it would be!" Sarah says to her friend.

Her comments getting me more excited I can't help but let out a soft moan.

"Ooooo! I think he wants to finish off!" Sarah giggled. "Got anything that would help?"

"Maybe this?" Amy says as she knelt on the floor in front of me. Leaning over the coffee table she peeled her dress up showing off he perfectly round arse and tiny thong.

"Oh fuck!" I groan loudly. Unable not to stare at how her tiny knickers barely hides her tight bum hole and makes out the perfect shaped lips.

I grabbed my rock hard cock and begin pumping immediately.

"Has that helped?" Sarah asked behind a laugh.

"Oh god yeah!" I managed to groan. As I turn to look at her she pulled her dress to reveal her perfectly formed pert tits and bullet like nipples!

Knowing I'm not going to be able to carry on much longer like this, I feel hand on my thigh. Looking down, Amy is kneeling in front of me with a huge smile on her face. Her dress has come off and she has grabbed handfuls of her big tits.

"You're going to cum, aren't you?" She asked.

"I don't know!" I lied.

"Yeah, he's definitely as she also peels off her dress as she joined her friend, kneeling on the floor.

With these two stunning women smiling up at me, kneeling in their knickers, their perfect tits on display, I could feel my body tighten, and my cock pulse in my hand.

"Oh fucking hell, I'm going to cum!" I moaned.

Their eyes widened while they giggled as streams of hot thick cum shot out right in front of their faces. One rope of cum after the other until i collapsed back into the sofa, completely exhausted.

As I sat there with puddles of cum on my stomach and chest, they quickly stood up and put their dresses back on.

Both leaning in for a kiss on the cheek as I sat in a complete daze, barely realising what's going on.

"Amy forget her phone!" I hear Sarah call out as the quickly rush out the door again.