The Spectator

Story Info
A boyfriend invites a spectator to fulfil a fantasy.
3.7k words
4.59
6.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They returned to their hotel room after a wonderful city break night out. For them the city might have only been a short 45 minute train ride home, but a proper treat to relax was needed as so they stumped up for the luxury of a cozy hotel room in the city centre.

Having first had a lovely dinner, the couple then spent the evening at the theatre and enjoyed the time spent together watching the performance holding hands. Little did anyone know of the lacy knickers she had on under her dress or that he had been teasing her all day about their evening and making it memorable, which kept her nervous with anticipation.

They entered the room and tossed keys and bags on the desk and sunk softly into the large bed. The lights were low and the room perceptively quiet as they relaxed and reviewed the day, the meal, the performance and having the time finally to spend together after a few busy weeks.

Through their conversation he rolled over and wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her to him. They gazed at one another and he leaned in and gently met her lips with his own. The kiss was slow and sensual, releasing any stress and coming to the point the couple could enjoy the moment and being together. His hand roamed down her waist and over the outside of her dress along her thigh. She lifted and bent one leg and his hand traced it to her knee where it lingered before sliding down under the hem of her dress. His fingers traced the waistline on her lace panties and caused goosebumps along her skin.

As they continued to kiss he ran his other hand through her hair and brushed it back away from her neck. He then gently trailed his way along her cheek and down her jawbone and over the nape of her neck causing her to shudder. Lifting her gently he slipped a hand behind her and unzipped the dress so it fell loose at her shoulders. His lips followed as the dress fell away and he softly planted a line of kisses across her left shoulder.

Sitting up he looked down at her and asked her to slip off her dress. She smiled meekly and complied, slowly pealing the dress away from her chest and midriff before pushing it down away from her waist and removing it entirely to the floor beside the bed. She instinctively curled up on the bed left in just her lace bra and matching panties. Her breasts gently rising and falling with her breath.

He crawled back over to her on the bed and returned to kissing her as his hands caressed her shoulders and her breasts pressed up against his shirt. He looked down at her breasts and leaning in kissed each just above the line of her bra. Cupping each breasts in his hands he pushed them together and ran his thumbs over the small mounds made in the bra where her nipples were growing erect.

His left hand then slid down along her side to her knickers and caressed her outer thigh. He lingered there running his fingers up and down her hip causing her to wiggle with the sensation. Gently he parted her legs and ran his fingers up one and down the other inner thigh taking care to pause between her legs and feel the heat emanating from her body but not actually yet touching what lay beneath her lace panties.

It was then a soft knock was heard on the door. At first he ignored it and continued to send shivers across her body as he teased her with his fingertips. The second knock was softer than the first but longer and detectable to be clear it was their door knocked at and someone certainly was on the other side.

He leaned over her and whispered in her ear, 'I better get that, it might be something you've wanted for room service. Don't go anywhere, stay as you are.' And with that he slid off the bed, stood looking down at her with a smile and padded softly across the dim lit room to the door.

He opened it slightly and peered into the hallway. She could hear voices quietly murmuring something as she lay still on the bed. The click of the door again closing and the padding of feet returning to the bed first brought her boyfriend back into focus where he sat on the bed next to her placing a hand on her hip. But behind him another stranger she had never seen before came into view. He was younger than her man, but not any older than herself and had a boyish look about him. She instinctively grasped for the duvet over the bed to pull over her exposed body. Her partner reached over and placed his hand over hers and shook his head no.

"I'm going to give you a fantasy tonight" he said looking over to the guest. "He won't do anything unless I say so, and mostly he is here to watch. But we've always wanted to try having a third person around and this seemed a good a time as any to try that out." With that, he indicated to the guest to sit over in the chair at the corner of the room. Close enough the couple could look over to and inspect how their guest was doing but still at a respectable distance he was not directly upon them.

Her man then returned to her attention where he kissed her fully on the lips and held her neck with his one hand and ran the other up her side. She focussed on her lover and ignored the spectator. The couple lay down on the bed where her lover slid his hand over her breasts and cupped each and massaged them through the bra. She arched her back, exposing her neck where a trail of kisses quickly ran to. Slowly he slid a hand behind her back and unclasped the lace bra and it became loose over her chest as his hands returned and slipped under and into each cup. It's there that his fingers found her nipples hard and erect, waiting for his attention.

Laying on the bed, she wiggled under the attention he gave to her breasts.

Cupped by him, her nipples felt warm and tingled as they brushed the palm of his hand. Her legs shifted around over the duvet and curled around his. Eventually his hand trailed down from her breasts and over her navel to the waistband of her knickers. It lingered there, then softly slid over her lace panties and planted itself firmly between her legs. He gripped her there and felt the heat emanating from her body as her legs clamped around his hand and her back arched. He rubbed her as she moaned gently and glanced over to the chair in the corner. Their guest sat reclined and relaxed in the chair rubbing himself through his trousers and intently watching the scene play out before him. Her gaze returned to her lover who slid a finger under the side of her knickers and ran it over her vulva causing her to gasp.

Her lover then knelt up on the bed and removed her bra, exposing her breasts to the cool air inside the room and even more to the sight of the spectator. Her nipples stood to attention and were swollen and a dark pink. The soft skin of her breasts heaved up and down with her breath. He then looked over to the spectator and smiled and leaned down to his lover with one word ordering her, "masturbate".

Her eyes went wide and her cheeks flushed. She looked at him and was unsure if she could with a guest present. They had masturbated together as a couple but never exposed to others. He leaned down and carefully parted her legs, exposing the crotch of her panties directly to the gaze of the spectator. The guest's hand slid down inside his trousers grasping at his unseen cock, clearly enjoying the sight before him. Her lover ran a hand over her knickers and paused to rub the spot over her clitoris. He then slid his hand under the waistband of her panties and through her short trim pubic hair to her hooded clit. There he let his finger linger for a moment then began to methodically rotate it. The feeling sent shockwaves through her body and she shuddered both from the pleasure and knowing someone was watching.

He kissed her neck and then whispered in her ear, "right here, like this I want you to finger yourself....right now"

Enraptured she mumbled a 'yes my lord" and slid her right hand down over her stomach, inside her panties and feeling him remove his hand her fingers found her clitoris and began the methodic pleasing of her body she knew so well how to do. As she did so, she looked over again to find the spectator had unzipped his trousers and a tent had formed in his boxers. His hand inside the waistband was stroking his cock, his eyes glued to her pleasure, watching her fingers dance over her pussy inside her panties.

While she pleased herself, her man stood up beside the bed and removed his shirt, then his trousers leaving him just in his underwear. She could see his hard cock strain within his boxers too and the spot of precum where he already was leaking for her into his briefs. She glanced from him to the spectator watching both rub hands over their cocks as she writhed on the bed and fingered herself.

Her lover knelt over her and said, "let's show our guest how you are getting on" and slid his hands down the sides of her waist and pushed off her panties. She now lay naked on the bed, her right hand laying on her soft bush, her fingers buried inside her wet glistening vulva which was exposed for the stranger to see. Her nipples felt heavy and more engorged as she knew how on display she was and her left hand cupped her breast which she squeezed softly.

He smiled and instructed her to continue fingering herself. His hand was down his boxers now stroking his cock. The stranger now shifted in his chair and pushed off his trousers and then standing, pushed away his underwear. His cock slowly came into her view, first the thick bush of pubic hair and then the length of his hard shaft, a thick purple vein clearly evident. As his cock pulled free from his briefs it sprung up, the foreskin slightly pulled back from the thick pink head. His cock was slightly longer than her lovers she thought, but thinner. His balls came into view which hung free but nowhere near the size of her lover's. She dipped a finger deep between her pussy lips and felt her juices rush around her fingertip as she watched him then grab his cock firmly and stroke it looking back at her.

She turned her head back to her lover and found he had also stripped naked at that moment and she was greeted by his hard cock throbbing just before her face. He grabbed her neck and gently guided her head to his cock, pushed it against her lips and into her mouth. She continued to finger herself while he slid his cock in and out of her mouth and the stranger stroked his own, watching the scene.

She could hear how wet she was while her finger danced over her pussy. Rubbing furiously at her engorged clit knowing a gaze of someone she hadn't really met, didn't even know the name of focused back at her. Her mouth salivated over her mans cock and he held her head gently while fucking her lips. She could also hear the rhythmic motions of the guests hand thrusting around his cock pulling the foreskin over his tip, then the soft thud back as his hand landed against his balls. He was clearly enjoying the sight as precum leaked from his tip and he rubbed it into the head of his cock.

Her lover too now added his fingers to the pleasure between her legs. She felt him trace a finger up either side of her vulva and then press down into her. Finger fucking her dripping pussy while she rammed his cock down her throat. She could feel her orgasm building and her hips quivered and her fingers furiously rubbed her clit. His fingers drove deeper into her and she could only imagine the image this gave to the man sitting only feet away from her.

When the orgasm hit, all she could do was moan hard around his cock and desperately try to get air into her lungs around his shaft thrust down her throat. Her legs shook and her hips lifted from the bed and her pussy lips flushed deep red with the rush of blood and juices pouring over his fingers buried inside her.

The guest furiously pumped his cock watching her climax and tugged at his balls. Her man beckoned him over and he stood still tugging at his cock and took a few steps forward. Her lover removed his fingers from her pussy and spread her vulva open wide so the stranger could look deep into her pink center. Her man nodded to the stranger and the guest bent down, still masturbating himself, till he was inches from her pussy. She could feel his warm breath pushing out as he exhaled against her throbbing wet pussy. She then gave a deep moan while sucking her boyfriends cock as she felt the stranger's tongue contact low between her legs and slowly draw up over her entire pussy and pause to circle her clit before drawing away.

Her boyfri smiled and looked down at his lover as her eyes, wide with lust meet his. He looked back at the stranger and invited him to finger her briefly to wet his hand. She felt the new set of fingers glide over her wet pussy and dip into her where her cream coated his skin and left a thick sheen between his fingers. Withdrawing them he returned to his cock with his glistening wet hand, using her juices to lubricate his shaft as he stroked and returned to sit on the chair across the room.

Her lover then withdrew his shaft from her mouth and leaning over kissed her on the lips. Then he lay on the bed next to her stroking his cock. "Mount me" he said to her, and she moved to slide a leg over her lover and put her body over his. She leaned down and kissed him again. Her breasts glanced over his chest as they hung down and her nipples teased his body.

She reached between her legs and fingered her clit, then grabbed his cock and she positioned it at her entrance. She sat herself up and looked over at the stranger stroking himself where she could see her juices glistening on his cock and she pressed herself down on her lover and filled herself with his cock.

The stranger could only see her backside and bottom now as she rhythmically began to ride her lovers cock. A glimpse of his shaft greated the stranger every so often as her bottom rose and fell while she fucked her boyfriend.

He cupped her breasts and pinched at her nipples and he thrust up and deep into her. She pushed a hand between her legs and furiously rubbed her clit as she rode his cock.

He looked up approvingly and then said, "turn around and give our guest a better view". Her gaze shot back at him with a devilish look knowing how she was being toyed with. She plunged herself one last time hard down on his cock that made him grunt and then lifted herself off him. His cock fell out of her, glistening and leaving a trailing line of moisture connecting them as she turned to face the guest. She smiled meekly at him and glanced at his cock. He slowed his strokes and watched as she positioned herself reverse of her lover, lifted his glistening wet cock again and rubbed it into the hood of her vulva.

She watched as this excited the guest and his cock spasmed and grew thicker. She then pressed her man's cock back into her and slowly his shaft vanished into her body and she began to ride him again. Her head fell back, her breasts pressed forward and her hand again began to rub her clit. Her boyfriend ran his fingers over her backside slowly scraping the nails along her smooth skin causing her to arch more and react to the sensation of the slowly scratching along her body.

She opened her eyes to see the stranger cupping his balls in one hand and stroking his long cock with the other. She gazed at it, wondering what it might feel like to fuck. She shuddered as the thought hit her and her clit swelled under her fingertip. She could feel her second orgasm building and knew it wouldn't be long.

The guest stood up at this point and walked towards her with his erect cock in his hand. He stopped only inches from her breasts and face and stood there stroking himself. She could feel his body heat and smell the musk of his lust while she touched herself. The stranger reached out and gently rolled one of her nipples between his fingers. The touch was more delicate than she expected and she almost came from the sensation. Her eyes fixed again on his cock and she heard her boyfriend from behind her say, "go ahead I know you want to".

She plunged her body down again on her lover's cock and felt the moisture rush from her pussy. She fingered herself, collecting the thick cream onto her fingers and then lifted her hand to the stranger's cock. She felt the initial rush of blood along his shaft as he released it with his hand and replaced it with her delicate fingers. Her hand was smaller than his and did not cover it as well as he had. But the stranger did not seem to mind and looked down approvingly as she began to stroke his cock.

She intently stared as she watched the foreskin cover and recede over his tip and his balls sway with the rhythm of her strokes along his shaft. She felt how his cock reacted as she applied pressure and squeezed as it in her grip. Her other hand returned to finger her clit as her boyfriends hands came around to cup her breasts.

Watching her lover's hands fondle her breasts she moved the stranger's cock downwards to them and pressed the tip into each of her nipples, rubbing his precum into her hard pink nibs. She watched as her man pushed her breasts up to offer to the stranger's cock.

Thinking then to return the favor she brought the stranger's cock to her face and extending her tongue drew it slowly along the base of his cock starting at his balls and pulling herself to his tip. She felt as he shuddered with her tongue slowly tasting him and then reaching the end point she gently pushed him into her mouth and suckled his cock.

The stranger placed his fingers on her nipples and tweaked them as her lover ran his hands along her backside again and then held her hips and thrust his cock hard up into her pussy. She could feel him starting to reach a point he could no longer control and began to thrust her hips hard down upon his cock. Her own orgasm was starting to build as well and the sensations of the cock inside her, the cock in her mouth, hands on her back and on her nipples were too much at once.

Needing the air and to moan, she slid the stranger's cock from her mouth as he tugged at her nipples. She furiously rubbed her swollen wet clit with her right hand and grabbed the stranger's cock to stroke with her left. She felt her breasts bounce as she rode her lover and slid her wet fingers from her clit to massage his balls. That was enough to send him over the edge and she heard her man groan and thrust up hard one last time and explode inside of her. With each spasm of his cock she felt more of his warm semen jolt into her pussy and run out around her lips and fingers. She cupped some and returned it quickly to her clitoris and rubbed it in and with a moan exploded herself into orgasm. Her back arched and the stranger pulled harder at her nipples while she tugged at his cock.

The stranger thrust his cock at her chest and she took both hands to massage its length while still impaling herself on her lover's cock. She worked over the shaft and head of the guest's cock and felt him building his own orgasm rapidly. She deftly pointed his shaft at her breasts as he exploded and shot thick ropes of semen onto her breasts. She smiled watching it hit her nipples and run over the contours of her chest and stick to her skin.

Gently massaging him as the orgasm subsided she rubbed some of his semen into her nipples and looked up at the stranger for approval. He smiled and stepped back, retrieving his clothes behind him from the floor.

She ran a finger from her nipple down through the course of cum on her body to between her legs where she could feel her pussy still warm and sticky, dripping her lovers cum while the mystery guests dripped from her breasts.

She began to finger herself, mixing the semen of the two men as the stranger slipped on the last of his clothes, nodded a thank you and quietly made for the door.

Her lover gently pushed her up and slipped out of her and laid her on the bed next to him. His cock glistened. She plunged her fingers into her pussy and rubbed herself furiously to a third orgasm thinking of all that had just happened.