All Comments on 'Caught: A Totally Ruined Afternoon'

by JRob

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Best one yet

Enjoy your work. This was your best yet! Nice erotic fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh my

You bet it was a ruined afternoon. You were lucky to get out of there in one piece. I guess you had no choice to suck, but I wouldn't go near that bitch again. What a bitch. Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well done

This is without a doubt you best story yet and I have enjoyed most. This was professionally written with a real plot. I felt yet pain. I've imagined being caught but this took that to new level. You have a talent and I look forward to more stories penned by you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Superb story, love it

Great job on this very erotic story. It's so very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A very hot story

We lved this and all the twists and turns. It is one of your best. I like Jamie Revenge a lot too. Love the way you tell the story. Some great out of mainstream ideas. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh my goodness

I guess this is my worst fear, getting caught with a guy by my husband. But you ready got screwed Rob. Really. This was a hot story and I couldn't figure out what was next. The ending was priceless. Such a very hot story!

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
Not a favorite story.

This is the second one of yours (maybe the third) where I did not like the ending at all. I read to be entertained, not to be disgusted or disappointed. A man is fucking a woman and then ends up like this. I think I will just skip the rest of your stories, I was reading all of those on your page. Your stories to write as you please and my choice to not take a chance of being disgusted and disappointed again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow very hot

A wonderfully sexy tale. So many twists and turns. Too many times it is wham, bam, thank you mam with no consequences. This is a perfect non consent story. Great job. Love all your work.

Myrmidon69Myrmidon69almost 7 years ago
Very hot

Great story. My only complaint (such as it is) would be that I wish it had been longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can't relate

This kind of story I can't enjoy, because I can't relate to or identify with anyone in the story. Not the psychotic husband nor the cowardly MC. I would die before disgracing myself like that.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Timeto go cop hunting

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Call the papers andtv give the name of the cops and wife then a good lawyer retirerich as fuck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJRob@JRob
1642 Followers
I began writing for the thrill of seeing my name in print, but lately it is a lot more. It has led to great friendships. I do a lot of travel, and could classify myself as a people watcher. I love to observe, then use the imagination to write about those observations. Along th...