Caught by a Cop

Story Info
A young man faces charges of reckless driving unless...
1.4k words
4.09
49.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

I was back home for the summer from my sophomore year in college. It was a beautiful summer day, sunny but not too hot. I decided to take a drive along a state primary road through a rural area not far from my home town to the riverfront.

Traffic was light, so I figured that I could go fast. While the speed limit was 50, surely a few miles per hour over the limit would be safe. I looked down at my speedometer and saw that I was doing close to 65. I slowed down, but too late. A police car caught up with me, its lights on.

I pulled over and got out my driver's license and the registration and insurance cards for the car. I could see the policeman approaching me in the left side-view mirror. He was tall and powerfully built, apparently in his thirties, with blond hair in a buzz cut. I rolled down the window.

When he leaned down to the window, I handed him the documents. I could see that his uniform shirt was straining over his muscular body. Regarding me coldly with his green eyes, he asked, "Do you have any idea how fast you were going back there?"

"I know I was going a little fast," I said, "but wasn't that fast."

"Wasn't that fast? You were doing 75 in a 50 zone."

"No, that can't be right. I couldn't have been doing that fast; I wasn't doing anywhere close to 75."

"Well, you were. I'm always right, and besides, who do you think the judge'll believe, an officer of the law or some leadfoot punk?"

He stood up to study the documents. I then saw an impressive bulge in his uniform trousers. I could not help staring at it. He leaned down again and asked, "What're you looking at?"

"Um, nothing."

"You'll be a little less flip with me when you find out what sort of trouble you're in. The speed you were going is reckless per se in this state. That means you'll get six points on your license and pay a fine of up to $2,500. If the judge doesn't like you, he can have your license suspended or even jail you." He looked at my face and said, "Now that got your attention."

"Isn't there anything I can do?" I asked.

"Like what?"

"I'm not a bad guy. Maybe you can just let me off with a warning?"

He laughed. "I don't think so. You're pretty well fucked, kid."

"I can't be."

"You can be, and you are. Have fun in jail, you little snot-nosed punk." He stood to read over my driver's license again. I could see that the bulge had expanded. He looked down at me and said, "You look desperate. You really don't want it to go down this way, do you?"

"No, I don't."

"Are you prepared to do whatever it takes to make this go away?"

"Yes, I am."

"Whatever it takes?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now, I'm prepared to forget this whole thing happened, but you have to do everything I tell you to do to get me to do that. Are you willing to?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now, I'm not going to spend all day talking to you on the side of the highway. I'm going to pull ahead of you, and you're going to follow me. Just remember, in case you get any ideas, I've still got your driver's license, and I can still write that ticket. Sound good?"

"Yes, Officer."

He returned to his police car and pulled ahead of me. I pulled into the highway behind him. After a few miles, he turned onto a secondary road and then a gravel road into the woods. After a few miles on the gravel road into the deep woods, he pulled to the side of the road and motioned me to do the same. He got out of the police car and motioned me to get out of my car. Once I had done so, he said, "Just about nobody ever goes where we're going, so it'll be safe. Now follow me." When we reached the police car, he opened the trunk lid and said, "Now, I need to make sure you're not carrying any weapons or any recording devices or anything."

"I'm not," I responded.

"I don't need to ask you; I need to make sure. Now strip completely and place your clothes into the trunk."

"You've got to be kidding me."

"Six points, a whopping fine, and possible license suspension and jail time say I'm not."

"Okay, fine." I stripped and placed my clothes into the trunk.

He closed the trunk and motioned me to follow him. I felt ridiculous following him while stark naked, but I started to become aroused. We soon reached a small clearing.

"This is the place," he said. "Now remember what I said about doing everything I tell you to do. You do want to get out of this mess, don't you?"

"Yes, Officer."

I noticed that the bulge had grown considerably. He ran a hand up and down my chest and said, "You're kinda cute."

I was terrified, but I had become fully erect.

"Pretty small pecker, though," he continued, smirking. He grabbed one of my hands and shoved it into my crotch. "Now that's what a real cock feels like. Now give it a squeeze."

I gave it a squeeze.

"I can tell you want it," he said. "I figured you out right away, and I'm always right." He pushed my hand away, unzipped, and pulled out a long, thick penis. "Now give it a few tugs."

I did. It was soon fully hard, about eight inches long.

"Now," he said, "get down on your knees and blow me."

I knelt and faced that awe-inspiring penis. I took it in my mouth and put my all into servicing it with my lips and tongue. As I did so, I could hear him sigh with pleasure and at one point feel him stroking my hair. Eventually, he grabbed the back of my head and came into my mouth.

When I looked up at him, his he was holding a cheap-looking cell phone of the sort often used as a burner phone. "One more picture," he said, and took a picture with his cell phone. "You were damn good; you must get lots of practice sucking cock."

"Wait," I said. "You took pictures?"

"Of course I did," he said. "When I get head from a young cutie like you, I take pictures to share."

"You take pictures to do what now?"

"You heard me. There's plenty of cops like me in police forces across the tri-county area and in the local barracks of the state police. We nab good-looking young guys like you on trumped-up charges and offer them this way out, and if it turns out they're good prospects, like you are, we share information. Now, I have pictures, plus your driver's-license and car information, plus my recommendation for what a skilled cocksucker you are, so you're about to become super-popular."

"That's got to be illegal."

"You don't got to tell me of all people. Anyway, what about it?"

"Aren't you worried about going to prison?"

He laughed and said, "Do you watch the news? Like, ever? We get away with worse all the time. Like I said, it ever gets to court, it'll be your word against that of law enforcement."

"What about your body cam?"

"Well, shoot, don't you just hate how often those things malfunction? Seriously, you don't think this is my first time at the rodeo."

"Can't they search that cell phone?"

"Not if you can't prove it exists. Now let's go back and get your clothes back on." When I stood, he took one more picture of me. Once I was dressed, he said, "I guess you can use your satnav to get back. Have fun jacking off tonight, and welcome to your new life as our cocksucker."

The next week, I was in the parking lot of a nearby strip shopping center, placing my purchases into the trunk. I saw a police officer pass me. He went halfway down the parking lot, paused, turned on the lights, and turned back. He pulled into the space next to mine, rolled down his window, and said, "Get over here; we need to talk."