All Comments on 'Caught by a Cop'

by boyganymede

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sexy

Have the young man open the cop's shirt to expose his muscular chest, perhaps sprinkled with sexy hair in the right places -- across the pecs and upper chest, and down the treasure trail over sexy abs.

Xmale06Xmale06about 5 years ago
Good!

Nice story but you need to put on more chapters. We want to know how far the guy's "popularity" is going to get him!

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 5 years ago
Good story

Much better than getting a ticket. Women have been using their good looks and flirting to get out of tickets for years. I would definitely suck a cop's cock to avoid a ticket. Of course I would likely suck his cock anyway if he just asked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Add more to this amazing story please!!!

Spadger2Spadger2almost 5 years ago
Abuse of the Law

I suppose there are corrupt cops like that, who use their position of authority, although I find it hard to understand how they can live with themselves. But then, I suppose there are bad people everywhere, and policemen are not necessarily exempt from corrupt behaviour??? But such stories do not enhance one's opinion of policemen!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
God I wish that would happen to me.

God I would love for this to happen to me. Sucking on cock everyday would be heaven for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous