Caught by Cody

Story Info
FTM gets caught masturbating by best friend.
1.8k words
4.04
15.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AN/ All characters are above the age of 18, this is purely a work of fiction and comments are welcome, this is my first story on here. I use the terms tcock/cock and pussy to refer to Ash's genitalia.

Me and Cody had been best friends since we were in middle school. He immediately accepted me when I told him I was trans, he told me he was bi we both came out to each other first. He protected me whenever anyone was mean to me and was there every time I was upset. He was by my side throughout everything.

I started to fall for him our freshman year of high school and I was terrified it would ruin our friendship or he would be disgusted if he knew how badly I wanted him as way more than just my best friend so I kept it to myself. I was pretty good at hiding just how much I loved Cody, it was about to get harder though. We were 18 and off to college now, we had decided to get an apartment together close to campus.

The first two weeks went pretty smoothly. we were both excited to have more freedom and classes had been interesting, we each had met a few new people but were always happy to go back to our apartment and just be together.

It was a Tuesday afternoon and Cody had a class. I was happy to finally be alone for a bit because as much as I loved being with him almost constantly, I couldn't properly cum without him hearing if he was home and I wasn't quite ready to risk that yet.

After he was gone I went to my room and grabbed my dildo, I was debating on getting a pair of Cody's boxers from the dirty laundry. I knew it was probably crossing a line but my pussy clenched and my tcock throbbed at the idea. So I grabbed a pair and went back to my room. I didn't even bother closing the door, I just quickly stripped and pulled up one of my favorite videos of a trans guy getting pounded and bred.

I started to slowly ride my dildo, desperately wishing it was Cody's cock deep inside of me. I started to play with my nipples and moan thinking about him doing it. I kept teasing myself for a while but then I needed more. I grabbed his boxers and inhaled his delicious musky scent while thrusting my dildo into me as hard and deep as I could. Eventually I needed to touch my cock so I let his boxers cover my face and started to furiously rub my little cock. I was so needy, squirming and moaning his name loudly. I was just starting to get close when I heard footsteps and Cody's breath hitch and then I heard him say, "Don't you dare cum yet Ash."

My pussy throbbed so hard when I heard his voice, sucking the dildo back into me all the way, causing me to gasp. Embarrassed and even more turned on I pulled his boxers from my almost certainly red face and started to apologize, he quickly shushed me and told me it was the hottest thing he'd ever seen and if he knew I wanted him too he would've taken me much sooner.

The next thing I knew fireworks were exploding and Cody was kissing me and telling me I was a naughty boy and that I looked so good all desperate for him. He started kissing my neck and thrusting the toy in and out of me making me cry out. A few minutes later he pulled it completely out and started making out with me again. Nothing else compares to kissing Cody. His lips and his hands on me felt better than anything I could ever imagine.

Without another thought I crawled down his body and started tearing his clothes off of him. I had wanted him for so long and here he was hard for me and looking at me the same way I had been looking at him for years. We were both just too scared to realize or make a move. Now I couldn't wait to get his cock in my mouth.

I started kissing his neck and then down his chest making sure to get his nipples and then down his stomach. His little gasps and moans were making me throb, he was so fucking hot. I started licking the head of his cock teasingly and then the underside making him moan my name and grab my hair. I started sucking and teasing him. Grabbing onto his thighs as I bobbed my head and deepthroated his perfect cock. Soon enough he was gasping and pulling me off his cock looking at me hungrily. "Ash I wanna suck you too come here."

We were in a 69 position now, sucking each other off. His tongue on my tcock felt so good, he was sucking me perfectly and I was constantly moaning. I was so wet that it was dripping onto his face making him moan against my cock and me moan around his. We were both a mess. After a few more minutes of us moaning and thrusting into each other he slips two fingers into my soaking wet pussy and starts kissing my stomach and my thighs then going back to my cock. All I could do now was moan and beg for him to fuck me.

"Oh yeah baby boy, you want this cock huh? You want me to fuck you hard and raw until you can't walk and my balls are drained huh? Ash do you want me to own you?"

"Mm yes Cody I want you to pound me so hard, make me all yours, I'm only yours baby."

He growled and started grinding against me moaning into my mouth as we made out, his hands running over my body and mine over his. It was ecstasy, his body felt so good against mine. I felt his cock rub against my hole and he kissed my forehead asking is I was ready, of course I was.

He was going painfully slow and deep, kissing my neck, driving me insane. I dug my nails into his back trying to thrush my hips against him and get more friction. He just smirked against my skin and gave me a few quick hard thrusts before going back to his original pace, fuck. He just kept doing this

"Fuck Codyy I want to feel you pounding me, I want to be all yours"

"Patience baby I'll be pounding you all night, I want to take my time so my baby is all desperate when he cums all over my cock like a good boy. Don't worry love you're all mine now, I'm not letting you go."

My entire body was on fire, I had never felt anything like this before and he wasn't even letting me get close yet. His cock buried inside of me was white hot pleasure, rubbing against my gspot every time. He wasn't going nearly fast enough, he was doing this just to watch me squirm.

I started kissing him, deep and messy, desperate. I pinched his nipples and sucked on his neck until he was moaning and throbbing inside me and I took advantage, thrusting against him as hard as I could. He growled and told me I won before he started fucking me faster and faster until the room was full of the sounds of our bodies moving together and us moaning. He started rubbing my cock and kissing me while still going just as fast, I was moaning constantly now. I told him I was close and he was too.

He kissed me a bit more before grabbing my hand and telling me to look at him, he started going faster and harder and told me to rub my cock, I was so close

"Ash baby cum with me mm fuckk!"

"Ahh yes Cody mm!"

I felt Cody start to explode inside me as I started to have the most powerful, amazing orgasm of my life. I started squirting which had never happened to me before. Cody buried his face in my neck, biting me slightly and moaning as he only then let my hand go and gripped my hips tightly as his body shook. After both our orgasms subsided we just lay there with him still inside me for a minute. He kissed me deeply and looked at me for a minute before pulling out making me gasp.

"Ash I love you, I've loved you since we were 16, that was the most amazing thing I've ever felt, your lips and your skin on mine fuck. Ash you're everything to me please be my boyfriend?"

"Cody I've loved you since freshman year, I would love nothing more than to be your boyfriend. I felt so amazing and close to you, I already can't wait to feel you again."

I kissed him and he pulled me closer kissing me back. I never wanted to leave his arms

"Shower or round two love?"

"Mm round 2 I don't have enough of your cum in me yet and I wonder how hard you can make me cum for you this time."

"Mm Ash you aren't gonna be able to walk tomorrow."

It was so worth it. I moaned as I felt him easily slip back into me until he bottomed out, making us both moan. We were both covered in hickeys and I scratched his back up, I'll probably have little bruises on my hips from him but I needed more. My body had been aching for him and having him was way better than I was prepared for.

At some point I ended up on top of him riding him as he played with my cock and my nipples making me cry out and buck my hips against him. I grabbed his hand and he knew I was starting to get close, he was too. We looked at each other and then started kissing as we fell into another mind blowing orgasm. Gripping onto each other, gasping and moaning, exploding for each other just as intensely if not more than the first time. We were out of breath just holding each other and panting. A bit later he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bathroom to shower with him. Cody's the sweetest, washing my hair and my body, leaving little kisses everywhere, telling me I'm handsome and sexy and he loves me. I could just melt. I ended up doing the same for him.

After we got out of the shower he dried us off and pulled me to his room since we had ruined my sheets, although I had a feeling we would be sleeping together from now on. he pulled me into bed with him and we kissed softly and cuddled until we fell asleep. I can't wait to continue life with my boyfriend, it makes me so happy knowing that he's actually mine now.