Wanting and Needing Him

Story Info
Trans man and cis man hastily get it on.
3.3k words
13.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we entered the bedroom, we were both already in an excited, giggling frenzy. He slammed the down closed behind us, using more force than what was necessary because of his eagerness.

Victor's hands immediately grabbed my waist and pulled me in close. I had to tilt my head up to meet his lips. We normally start with slow kissing which leads to making out, but after teasing each other on the car ride home, neither of us had the patience for a slow burn- instead, we launched right into the passionate tongue kissing.

When I moaned into his mouth as his tongue caressed mine, my sensitive lips locked onto his. This caused him to press into me even further, poking me with his rock-hard erection. His hands traveled all along my body, not content with settling in any one place and, god, it turned me on. His big, strong fingers roaming from my neck, to my pecs, just past the faded scars from my having my breasts removed years ago, to my muscular back, down further to my tight ass and back up again over and over... all while his warm tongue intertwined with mine, breathing into my mouth. I could feel my boxers getting damp to the point where the wet spot would likely be visible after I took my pants off.

I grabbed his hair, pulling him closer to the bed that was about 7 feet from of the door that we came from, all while making sure our lips never parted until I tugged his shirt, pulling it over his head. Then, I pushed him down onto the bed and climbed on top of his side, part of me resting over him and part laying on the bed. I was kissing and biting his sweet neck which forced a few moans out of him.

My hands wandered his furry chest as I marked my territory on his neck. I tweaked his nipples just hard enough that it would give him a delicious sting but not truly hurt. I could feel his breathing and heart quicken underneath me. My fingers traced the outline of pecs, then down to his firm abs. I caressed each and every one, only stopping my activities so he, too, could pull my shirt over my head. Both of us shirtless now, when I leaned back down over him and our chests met we let out an "ah" sound.

I worked my way down from Victor's neck, planting kisses all over his chest until I reached his nipples. Sometime about sucking him and hearing groan and push his hips up lit a flame inside of me. I could feel the tip of my T dick poking out of my lips, and every time he swayed his hips, it would grind my tip into my already drenched boxers. The more I sucked and kissed his sensitive nipples, the more he pushed up and the more stimulation my tiny dick got. The only thing stopping me from full on moaning just from something that simple was the need to keep my mouth sealed around one nipple until I was ready to tease the other. During this whole process he was running his large hands through my fluffy short hair, tugging it ever so slightly, which he knew drove me crazy.

I thought it was time to return the favor and drive him completely insane by trailing kisses down his abs, swirling my tongue in the sweet spots on his tummy that caused him to shake and dig his nails into the bedsheets and my bare back. After how many times we had made sensual, gentle love and ruthlessly fucked like animals and everything in between, I knew all of his weak spots. And as much as I was enjoying teasing him, I simply had to get a taste of the hard, long gift that had been poking me with a burning need since we stepped through the door.

My mouth just above the hemline of his jeans, I frantically undid the button and zipper. I pulled his pants and underwear off at the same time, springing his gorgeous cock out from it's cage. I scooted him further up the bed to give me some room to nestle right between his long, hairy legs. I laid on my stomach, my feet hanging off the bed and my lips mere inches away from my prize.

The tip of his thick shaft was glazed with precum, and a little bead of just that leaked out as I stared at his fine dick in awe. No matter how many times I saw it, I was always stunned at what a magnificent penis my lovely Victor possessed.

"Ngh..." He grunted. "Lance, please... please," his desperate pleas and heavy breaths filled the room as I finally took his trimmed balls into my hand. Playing with them, shifting their weight around my fingers. I saw him lean head back as he sighed, he simply adored having his balls massaged. I kissed the area just between where the balls ended and the shaft began. He jerked in response, which led to trembling and my tongue dragged up all seven inches of the under side of his dick.

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. I sealed my lips around his tip, a gasp erupting out of him. I myself even moaned at the flavor of his precum which was a perfect combination of sweet and salty like a salted caramel cheesecake or dipping a french fry into ice cream. My own dick hard enough to cut a rock. I swirled my tongue around, leaving not a tiny spot of the tip having not been covered in my spit.

"Oh, Lance, that feels so good, yes, yes..." he mumbled in utter pleasure. I slowly bobbed my head up and down, each time going further and further down his length until I finally reached the base of his twitching, aching cock. My head was still for a moment, only sliding my tongue up and down as I allowed his dick to jerk in the back of my throat, utterly desperate for me to continue.

Luckily for him, I did just that, slowly inching back up to the tip, down again, up again, finding a rhythm as steady as a pendulum. I had one hand wrapped firmly around the bottom of his cock so I could slide the skin of his meat as I sucked him off and the other fondling his heavy balls that were so eager to release their load. But I wouldn't let them. Victor's fingers once again found their way into my hair and tugged. His hips thrusted slightly, fucking my mouth in the exact same rhythm I was licking his meat with.

Victor groaned, "Lance! Please, yes, please don't stop, feels so so good, yes, oh yeah, I'm gonna-" Before he could finish off either his sentence or his build up to orgasm, I quickly removed my hands and stopped sucking, his dick flicking out of my mouth with a *pop*! I grinned with mischief as he shuffled around and whined.

"Frustrated, Victor, my dear?" I cooed, propped up on crossed arms.

He let out a deep sigh. "You're so mean," he mumbled at last, pretending to be hurt.

"And you love it," I smirked as I gave the tip of his dick one last kiss before sitting up and climbing up to meet his position at the top of the bed. I turned him on his side and hugged him tight. We instinctively made out again, this time even more desperate than before. His frustrated dick between us was in the perfect position to grind against my crotch as we shifted around in our passionate frenzy.

It didn't last long, though, as Victor grumbled, "Sick of these in the way." In that same moment, he tugged at my shorts, struggling a bit at first as he was clearly so horny it was difficult to function. But he managed to get a good grip on the hem of my shorts, climbing over me and crawling down, pulling them past my knees and feet and tossing them to the floor.

I shivered in anticipation. I was wet. I was hard. I was horny as fuck.

His hands gently roamed from their position at my feet, up my fluffy calves, to my thighs. I still had my boxers on which had a dark stain near my hole from how turned on this man made me. He traced heart shapes into my inner thighs, slowly working up further to his prize, pushing up the legs of the boxers as he went. My heart raced and I couldn't help but let out a few tiny moans.

I sat up just a bit, just in time to catch a glance of him licking his lips ravenously at my pussy, like a starved man presented with a first class fine dinner. The lust and greed in his face was obvious, and the raw desire in his eyes only made me shudder more.

Perhaps as revenge for not letting him finish off, Victor took his sweet time finally releasing me from the burden of my underwear. He nudged them down my thighs, knees, and calves so slowly I might have gotten twice as wet right there just from excitement and frustration. When they were finally past my feet and he tossed them to the floor, much like he did when removing my shorts, his fingers slowly danced back up my legs again.

My legs were parted instinctively, presenting the enlarged clit I had earned from years of testosterone shots and daily dick pumping. Fully erect, pointing straight at Victor in all it's inch and a half of glory. 

He scooted up as close as he could without his face actually coming into contact with my hot, pink dick. He took a deep breath through the nose, taking in the scent of my arousal and letting out a satisfied "ah" as he exhaled.

At long last, he took my anxious cock into his mouth, eliciting several different gasps and sighs from me. Much like I had done to him, he only teased the tip at first. He used his forefinger to slowly push my foreskin up and down my short length. His hot breaths against me and tongue felt so incredible, it was all I could do not to shove his face into my lips and not let him come up for air until I came all over his face. But, somehow, I maintained some level of self-control, digging my fingers into the bed as all of my being focused on the miracle happening between my thighs.

The sloppy juices that had leaked out of me had dripped down past my asshole and left a small puddle on the bed. So when he slowly inserted his thumb into my bonus hole and middle finger in my ass, while not stopping what he was doing to my dick, I was pretty thoroughly lubed up. He didn't do anything crazy at first, just keeping the pace slow and waiting before pushing deeper in either hole to give me time to adjust to the sensation. It was exhilarating, it felt like tingly bolts of lightning were being sent up and down my entire body, all from the source of my very core.

His two fingers were completely in me now and my whole cock was engulfed in his warm mouth. I leaned my head back, arched my back and involuntarily moaned loud enough the whole town might have heard it. But I didn't care about potential eavesdroppers, I was in heaven as his tongue licked the underside of my dick and twirled all around it. He sucked and licked and moaned into my cunt with such a passion, I could feel the inevitable building deep within me.

"Victor..." I managed between gasps for air. "Victor... yes... God, yes, Victor..." I couldn't muster up much more complex words than that. My climax was rapidly approaching and my brain itself was tingling, on fire with ecstasy. My body shook and convulsed in preparation of what was about to happen. "YES!" I yelled, pushing my hips against Victor's face.

Then, the bastard pulled away just two seconds before an orgasm to make history. "Aahhhuugh-" I spat out in frustration, grinding my hips against the bed.

"Not so fun with you're on the receiving end, is it?" Both his hands were propped on his chin so he could look me in the eye when they should have been fucking me.

"You're the worst," I grunted.

"And you love it," he echoed what I had said earlier. He climbed atop of me, and despite my attempt to appear upset, I couldn't help letting out a slight "ah" at his weight atop me. His lips were now maybe a centimeter from mine. His legs were on either side of my waist and mine were still parted in the middle of our tangle. His cock was just above my entrance, sliding past my own cock. He shifted his weight back and bit, then forward again, our dicks rubbing together perfectly, his balls resting near my hole.

"Oh," we moaned in unison.  moaned in unison. He continued gently moving slightly up and down, pressing our dicks together. He looked me in the eye the entire time. His eyes were like pearls from the ocean, a bright blue with a flame of passion that danced behind them. I moaned again, this time not just from what he was doing but just looking at him. His arms rose to the sides of my chest.

His body weight felt so good over top of me, so secure, safe, and right. He smiled at me, not just a 'I want to fuck you smile' but a sincere, gentle smile that just made me melt and sigh. He gave me a brief kiss that lingered on my lips the way that the flavor of chocolate can stick with you several minutes after eating it.

"Victor," His name felt so right leaving my lips, so I said it again. "Victor. Victor." Quietly murmuring his name sent beautiful tingles down my spine, as if my mind and body has been programmed to respond to that name with a tinge of arousal.

"I love you, Lance," He whispered in my ear, his breath making me shutter. His pace quickened just slightly and he pushed his penis against mine just a bit firmer, more eagerly.

"Victor... I love you." I smiled at him. "I love you. I want you..."

He gave me a few more slight 'thrusts' until he lowered down enough to meet my pussy entrance. He paused for just a second, the tip just barely inside, when he pushed himself in. Not all the way at first; Like a turtle, he pulled out again, then pushed in a bit deeper this time. Then out again, and deeper again still. Finally, after one last pull out, he inserted the full length of his thick, sexy cock inside me.

He stayed still like that for a few moments. Up until that point, we hadn't broken eye contact, but I was overwhelmed with the urge to kiss him deeply as he stuffed me.  Our tongues met once again with a mindless lust behind the tango in our mouths. I'd felt him penetrate me dozens, if not hundreds of times but each time was just as exciting as the last. It felt so good, so right, like seeing an old friend again, or finding something you thought you'd lost.

"I love you," He repeated, lips still touching mine as he spoke, his words coaxing their way into my ears and sending a deep wave of relaxation into my head.

"I love you," I copied, wanting to express my love to him so badly. I resumed our kiss right as he began to slowly thrust in me. I relished in the feeling of him around my walls, stretching them to our delight and caressing the spot inside of me that spent a shock wave of pleasure throughout my body with each and every slap of his balls against my asshole.

I grabbed his hair to pull him deeper into our kissing as he picked up the pace, and I wiggled a bit under him to help him out. Various ah's and oh's escaped both of us, gradually getting louder the more he sped up.

"Victor... You... You feel so... good..." I moaned, sexuality dripping from my voice. His response was to speed up even further, his thrusts going fairly quickly now. The bed shook and creaked under us but was barely audible between our mutual moans. Our flat, hairy chests pressed together and I brought my hands to his back, pulling him in tight and close. His hands cupped my cheeks as our kiss turned into messy, almost slobbery making out.

"Lance... Yes... Lance... Yes..." He thoughtlessly chanted, clearly lost in the trance of complete animalistic pleasure. I felt a primal need in me, a sensation that could only be satiated by him and his sperm.

"Fill me," I grunted. "Empty your load inside me, Victor- I- I- I need to feel your cum deep inside me," I somehow managed to make a cohesive sentence between the ever quickening, increasingly desperate thrusts. He was practically hammering into me now, pounding and pounding with all his might. And every time he did, the tip of his glorious cock stroked that sensitive spot deep inside me that felt so. Damn. Good.

"God, Lance, I- I'm g-getting so cl-close," He mumbled, struggling to speak between breaths.

"Pleeeease," I begged, completely on the edge and so very ready to feel him ejaculate everything he had in me. His cock twitched inside me and his movements were getting more and more erratic so I could tell he was just seconds away.

"Ah- AH-" He shouted, fucking me faster and harder than ever before, the room echoing the sounds of our sex. "AH! YES! LANCE, OH, OH GOD, YES, YES, YES!" He burst inside of me, erupting like a volcano. Pumps and pumps of semen shot inside of me as he continued fucking me with all his strength. 

His release is what tipped me over the edge. My fingernails caved  sharply into his back as I took one final deep breath and practically screamed, "YEEEES! YES, YES, GOD, FUCK, FUCK, YES, OH, AHHH!" My entire body convulsed as I felt the warm cum flood into me, dripping into every corner and crevice of my inner workings. While it may have only lasted about ten seconds, the utter bliss consumed me to such an extent that it felt like it went on for hours. Nothing else existed, nothing else mattered. Just my lover, cumming in me as hard as he could and sending me into the most intense spiral of sexual pleasure humanly possible.

At last, after what felt like an eternity beyond the gates of heaven, his thrusts slowed, and the final few drops of cum escaped out of him, his balls completely drained. I could feel where some of it had leaked out of me, down my ass and onto the bed, but most of it was deep inside of me. Right where it belonged. He collapsed on top of me as we both needed to catch our breath. I played with his hair as we recuperated from our shared climax.

Ten, fifteen minutes or so had passed that we lingered in the afterglow of our incredible sex without either of us saying or doing anything but processing how amazing that was. He tilted his head up to look me in the eyes.

"I love you, Lance," He whispered.

His words were like a gentle kiss all on their own. "I love you too, Victor."

THE END!

A/N: so, yeah, this was my first time attempting to write any sort of smut content, so writing wise it might not be the best but hey, it got me off as I wrote it, so I think it served it's purpose heheh

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved this!! Incredibly intimate:) hope to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i like it. Two thumbs up.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Nice story made me nice and hard. Hope to read more stories from you.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bred in the Dark Ftm college freshman gets bred on a late night train.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Fitting Room Trans man gets fucked by his tailor.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Flower Boy A gay, trans-masc sub meets a cis dom.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Trans Man Seduced by Former Teacher Home from college, Xander visits his old debate teacher.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Doctor's Care Simon's new doctor has a thing for horny trans guys.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories